Knife Edge: Anita's Sexy Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received a text from her five minutes later with an attached selfie of her and Mark with his arm around her. He was massive. Her pale skin and petite body were in complete contrast against his dark suit and muscular build.

Sadly, I only received one additional photo the rest of the night. The photo was taken from under her dress showing his hand cupping her ass cheek just above her stocking. This was only a few minutes after her last one so I assumed they were still at the hotel bar. I was surprised that she would let him get so handsy right away.

I paced around the hotel room for a couple hours. I thought about leaving to find their room but I was too afraid to step into the hallway. Eventually, I gained enough confidence and headed up to their floor.

Once I made it to their floor, I held out my phone to appear somewhat inconspicuous to anybody who might be out and about. Honestly, I didn't need to since there was literally no one walking around.

Still, I felt like a pervert. As if I was walking around with a sign over my head that said MY WIFE IS WITH ANOTHER MAN RIGHT NOW.

It wasn't long before I found their room. I walked passed it purposely just in case anybody were to turn the corner of the hallway. My heart was racing. The hallway was perfectly silent, no one was around.

I turned around and quietly walked back, stopping next to their room. I held my breath because I was panting so heavily that all I could hear was my own breathing.

I couldn't hear anything.

I checked the room number to make sure I had the right one. It was correct.

I decided to be brave and place my ear to the door frame.

Still nothing. It was silent, no one was in there. I know this because I heard the AC unit turn on. I figured that if I could hear that then surely, I could hear them.

I thought to myself "Are they even in there?"

Just then, a large man turned the corner of the hallway. I jumped and stupidly decided to walk back to the elevator. It was obvious to him what I was doing but he looked confused and creeped out. He was on the phone but stopped talking when I passed by him. I felt like an idiot.

On the elevator back down, I decided to call it a night. I didn't know where my wife was and for all I knew, they might still be down at the bar. I was too embarrassed to check the bar so I gave up and tried my best to go to sleep once I made it back to our room.

In the middle of the night, I woke up suddenly when I felt the bed shake. I turned on the light and looked up to see Anita crawling on top of me. She caught me off guard.

I was surprised by the way she looked. She had not changed from her red dress that she wore previously. However, the dress did appear to be on but it was rather loose and slightly crooked. Her short, dark hair was very frazzled and teased like she just woke up. Her dark eye makeup was running down her cheeks as if she had been crying. She still had on the same stockings she left in and one even had a long run in them.

Why did she look so disheveled? Why is she still wearing the same outfit she left in when she took two other pairs of stockings? Was she crying earlier? If so, why was she trying to seduce me right now? What happened earlier? I found out the answers to this soon enough.

"It's your turn baby." She said in a deep sultry voice.

It was extremely rare for her to speak in this tone. It wasn't fake. This was the tone she spoke in when she was very sexually desperate and turned on.

She was now directly on top of me and we were kissing deeply. She smelled of alcohol, cologne and perfume. I wrapped my arms around her and realized the zipper to the back of her dress was already undone. She was also not wearing her bra. I still had my questions but I didn't want to say anything that might ruin the moment.

We kissed more passionately than we had in recent months. Whatever she and Mark did was either a disappointment or more than she expected. Either way, I was happy because I had not seen her this aroused in a long time.

We stopped so she could help me take off my clothes. I was hard as a rock so my dick did the usual spring when it was freed from my boxers. She immediately climbed back on top of me, pushed her panties to the side and started grinding her pussy against my dick.

She was extremely wet. I could feel my dick spreading her lips each time she dragged her cunt across. She planted one hand on my chest and continued grinding but never attempted to push my dick inside of her. With her free hand, she peeled down the top of her dress leaving her perky, porcelain breast to bounce while she rode me.

I ran my hands along the lace of her stockings, fingering the run in the nylon that started at the top of her stocking. I didn't think much of the tear because anyone who knows hosiery understands that these things happen but a small part of me still wondered if something happened since her eye makeup was ruined as well.

She wasn't wearing her heels. I could feel her silky feet deliberately rubbing along my legs as she kept grinding. She often did this because she knew I liked to feel her stockings in any way I could.

After a few minutes of silent grinding, I reached down to lift the hem of her dress to get a better view of my cock splitting her lips. I raised her dress and found that my cock was covered in semen.

Her pussy was gliding up and down my dick using both her wetness and a complete stranger's semen as lube. There was so much of it that it still appeared to be seeping out. Much of it was collecting on my lower stomach. This was the line the sand I was not willing to cross. Not to mention, this was a clear breach of our agreement with Mark.

I wanted to clean myself off. I felt violated that she would use me like this. I couldn't hold my tongue anymore.

"Anita! What happened?!" I asked.

She ignored me for a second. She didn't stop humping me. I repeated myself. A couple seconds later, she responded.

"They held me down." She blurted out.

My heart sank.

"They?! Who? Tell me what happ-" I said before she cut me off.

"YES THEY! There were two and then there were three and they held me down, OK?" She snapped.

I thought about what she said. My questions now multiplied. I attempted to sit up in the bed but she pushed me back down.

"Babe!...Just stay. Stay there. Just be with me." She pleaded.

The thought of calling the police crossed my mind.

"Just enjoy this, alright?" She added.

"But they forced you to-" I said before she interrupted me again.

"AND I LIKED IT!" She exclaimed.

She stopped grinding. She combed hair behind her ear and sighed.

"I liked it. Yes, he completely ignored the rules...I mean THEY completely ignored the rules. I didn't want to at first. I was scared and I started to cry but...but..." She stammered.

"All that just...disappeared. Before I knew it, his friend and I were kissing and then some other guy showed up..." She said.

"I just don't know how it all happened but it did." She added.

I felt pity for her. She was being genuine. I couldn't be mad at her. I pulled her down to me and kissed her. Without skipping a beat, she was back to grinding me again. Our breathing instantly ramped back up again. She peppered me with quick, small kisses.

"So what do you wanna do? You wanna do this?" She whispered.

Her grinding intensified.

"You wanna know what they did?" She asked.

I hesitated and then nodded.

She explained to me that Mark and her spent almost all night at the bar and actually met one of his friends there, Chris. Apparently, this large friend of his left early and said his goodbye's only to be waiting for them in Mark's room after they left. Once in the hotel room, they had some more drinks. She didn't ask Chris to leave since he said he preferred to watch. So just as planned, she started to tease Mark by stripping down to just her panties and stockings. This is where the plan fell apart.

Mark asked her to sit on his lap. She did and then he proceeded to suck on her breasts. He then laid her down and climbed on top of her, his massive body easily pinning her down. After a few minutes of her struggling and asking him to politely get off her, his friend who was watching the entire time decided to jump in and hold down her arms. The date deteriorated from there dramatically. By this point in her story, she and I were both on edge.

"Mark was inside me first. He had my legs spread apart wider than I thought I could stretch them. I felt so violated because he was kinda laughing at me when I started crying." She said.

"He was fucking me so hard that I was losing my breath." She continued.

"His hands were so big that they wrapped around my entire ankles. My shoes even fell off he was fucking me so hard." She said.

She continued the story and explained that Mark flipped her over on her stomach while Chris laid on the bed so he could force her to suck him. She continued crying and gagged on Chris's cock to the point that she blacked out only to regain consciousness seconds later. Still pinned on her stomach, Mark pounded her from behind with each thrust purging the small amount of air in her lungs.

She described the moment when she realized that Mark was about cum. He started grunting like an animal and was hollering to Chris that he was about to "finish this bitch". Ironically, she felt relieved when Mark yanked her head back by her hair allowing her to finally catch her breath. Unfortunately, this was at the same time he pushed his massive cock deep into her cunt. She said she could feel his cum spurt inside her in places that she didn't know she could feel. The relief was only temporary because Chris wasted no time in taking his turn with her.

"Then Chris flipped me on my back and climbed on me. He was just as big as Mark." She said.

"He went really deep because he held my legs over his shoulders. I could hardly breathe because my ankles were almost passed my head." She added.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment.

"Then...he started kissing me." She explained.

This was the turning point for her because she began to kiss back. Eventually, they began kissing so passionately that Mark started laughing from the corner of the room at how she went from crying to moaning in such a short amount of time. This was possibly when Mark texted his other friend to come up to his hotel room.

She resumed her story. Chris and her kissed deeply until she described the moment that he began to cum as well which was not long after Mark had.

"I wasn't crying anymore. I was into it. I knew he was about to finish because he was breathing really heavy through his teeth." She said.

"So, I told him what every man wants to hear." She said.

She slowed her grinding. The cummy mess across my cock was nearly gone but still remained puddled on my abdomen. She pulled off me for a second and gathered a handful of sperm which she lathered back on my shaft, slowly jerking me off.

"Do you want to know what I said to him?" She asked quietly.

"Yes." I declared.

"Then you have to fuck me like he did." She ordered.

She climbed off and laid down next to me, holding her legs in the air and pointing her stockinged feet straight to the ceiling.

"C'mon." She smiled.

I took a second to catch my breath because I knew I would cum with any sudden movement. I rolled over on top of her. Taking the chance to finally get a good feel of her nylons, I ran my hands from her tiny feet to her calves and spread her legs only wide enough to rest on my shoulders. I guided my cock to her pussy before she interrupted me.

"No, I said fuck me like he did." She demanded.

She held her hands out on the pillow and I held them down the best I could. I wiggled my cock back to her pussy and pushed in. I started thrusting back and forth.

Her pussy was soaked, hot and felt sloppy. It was not very tight like it usually was. I looked down and saw the mess of cum that was previously puddled on my stomach slowly slide down onto my dick. She saw this too and began to gyrate her hips against mine. I tried my best to avoid pushing this cum back into her but she wouldn't allow me to waste the cum. I gave in and leaned into her forcing her ankles almost to her head. I could hear her quiet moaning between my thrusts.

"Like this?" I said confidently.

"Mmhm! Just like this." She answered.

"This is how Chris fucked me, your wife. He made me belong to him." She added.

I let go of her wrists so that I could grope her silky nylon feet behind my head, she didn't seem to mind. I pinched her toes and pulled on the nylon fabric feeling the softness of stockings. I thumbed the inside of her deep arch and admired her soft, dainty soles. I gained a better grip on her legs by clamping on to her ankles when I felt something that I had not noticed before, an anklet.

"So you want to know what I said to him?" She repeated.

I could only muster "uh huh".

"Chris was kissing me...and fucking me..and holding me down." She said losing her breath.

"He held me down while his cock was getting ready to cum inside me. My legs...in my sexy black stockings were pinned by his shoulders. That's when I said it babe..." She said quietly.

I started pounding harder, our faces only inches away from each other. She whimpered quietly. I leaned in to kiss her and forced my tongue in her mouth. She met my tongue with hers but then immediately wrestled my kiss off of her. She began to whisper again.

"I said...cum in me."

**********

Special thanks to everyone who helped me with proofreading this story. Anyone interested in helping me with my future stories, please let me know.

Please leave comments, send feedback, let me know your favorite parts.