Knight of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jumping down, she reached up and helped the princess demount, taking her hand in hers and guiding her to the ground. As Mariella's feet touched the ground, she felt a wave of joy wash over her as she once again remembered she was free at last. Even if she was wearing shoes, just knowing there was grass underneath her set her heart fit to burst.

Unfastening one of her satchel bags, Katherine returned with two bedrolls, laying them down next to each other before covering them with a thin fur blanket.

"I'm afraid I've only got one blanket, so we'll have to share. Unless you'd rather sleep on your own?"

"That's not fair, you'll freeze!"

The knight smiled. "I'll be fine Princess. I've got my tabard."

Mariella shook her head. "No, really, it's fine. We can share a blanket. After all, you saved my life. It'd be incredibly rude of me to make you sleep out in the cold."

Katherine tilted her head down, chucking in amusement. "Thank you, your Grace."

Settling down, the two began to undress for the night. Having left the castle in such a hurry, Mariella realised she hadn't actually taken any spare clothes with her; all she had was her white gown. Sheepishly, she asked Katherine to turn around as she slipped it off, leaving her in nothing but her underwear. Quickly disappearing under the blanket, she let the knight know she could turn around again.

From beneath the covers, Mariella watched as Katherine unfastened her armour, gently laying down the heavy metal plates before pulling her tabard up and over her head. Mariella felt a strange sensation ripple through her chest as she watched the other woman undress. She found her eyes lingering on her body, her well-defined muscles and broad shoulders, as well as her arms, her hips, her thighs...

There was no denying that Katherine was incredibly attractive. From toe to tip, the paladin was a perfect example of a woman in her prime, and as she made her way to the bedroll, dressed in nothing but a simple cotton tunic, Mariella felt the same rippling growing even stronger. Shuffling over, she made space for the other woman, before giving her an awkward smile. She lay on her back, staring up at the sky as Katherine made herself comfortable.

"Goodnight, your Grace."

"Goodnight, good Sir. Madam. Um, Sir."

The princess heard a chuckle from her left. "You know, you can just call me Katherine if you want?"

Mariella felt her cheeks turning pink with embarrassment. "Oh, r-right. Sorry Katherine."

"It's alright". The other woman's voice sounded amused, as usual. Laying in the dark, her mind still a hive of activity, Mariella tried to shut her eyes and fall asleep, but try as she might she just couldn't. All she could think about was the knight next to her, the woman who'd saved her from captivity. She couldn't get the sight of her out of her head, the way she'd looked as she stood in front of her, smiling down as she'd removed her helmet. Or the way she'd offered her hand, leading her down the long stone staircase. Or the way she'd looked as she undressed...

Rolling over, Mariella stared at the back of Katherine's head, not sure what to think. Where were these thoughts coming from? After all, she was a girl. They were both girls. She'd never had these kinds of thoughts before, but now...

"Katherine? Are you awake?"

Her voice was quiet, barely a whisper. For a moment, she heard no response, and felt her heart sinking, until the body next to her started moving. Rolling over to face her, Katherine opened her eyes, whispering back.

"Is everything alright, Your Grace?

Mariella nodded. "Um, could I...? Um. It's been a really long time since I've seen anyone, so, uh... would it be alright if you, um... cuddled me?"

Another moment of silence followed before Katherine answered again. "Yeah. Of course."

With a smile, Mariella shuffled closer, nestling her head into the crook of Katherine's shoulder as the other woman wrapped an arm around her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt another person's body, and her heart buzzed happily as she snuggled in. From above her, she heard her knight hum amusedly, and she looked up to see Katherine smiling at her.

"Comfortable?"

Mariella nodded, her smile growing even wider as she closed her eyes, feeling more content than she ever had. Katherine chuckled.

"Sweet dreams, Your Grace."

"You can call me Mariella if you like..." Before she could respond, the words had already tumbled out of her mouth. Suddenly, the princess was wide awake again, her heart beating in panic. Above her, she heard the knight hum gently.

"As you wish, Mariella." Hearing her name sent a soothing wave of happiness throughout her body. She closed her eyes again and nuzzled her head into Katherine as the paladin rubbed her shoulder affectionately in return. Chewing her lip for a moment before she spoke, the princess whispered an apology.

"I'm sorry for thinking you'd be a man."

From above, she heard Katherine chuckle. "It's alright. After all, that's how the story usually goes."

"I know. But still, I shouldn't have assumed." The princess shut her eyes again. "I'm sorry."

She felt Katherine's hand tussle her shoulder comfortingly. "Don't be." She heard the other woman smile. "Were you expecting me to have flashier armour as well?"

The princess shook her head. "No. No, you were exactly as I imagined. You even had the horse." The two shared a quiet laugh. Mariella sighed in contentment.

"You were everything I'd hoped for. The perfect knight." Even if you didn't kiss me... she thought to herself, smiling happily.

From above she heard a sharp intake of breath. Suddenly, she realised that wasn't a thought. In her sleepy haze, she'd said it out loud! Frozen solid, her eyes went wide, and she felt her heart beating like a drum. In a soft, nervous voice, she heard the paladin speak.

"What?"

"Uh, I, uh, I just meant... in the stories, when he rescues the princess, the knight... uh, usually kisses her..."

Mariella faded away into silence. For what felt eternity, the two lay stock still. With her head resting on Katherine's shoulder, the princess could hear her heartbeat. It was almost as fast as her own. In the same nervous voice, she heard the other woman speak again.

"Did you... want me to kiss you?"

Mariella didn't know what to say. Daring to look up, she saw Katherine's face, cheeks red in the moonlight, and face held in an anxious expression.

"I mean, n-not if... um... Not unless you... uh... W-want to... kiss... me?" Mariella's heart felt like it was about to burst. She couldn't believe what she was saying. Above her, Katherine went to say something, before stopping herself. Looking away sheepishly, she continued.

"I wouldn't want to take advantage..."

"It's ok!... Uh, it's ok. I'd... I'd like to, if you do?"

The two women looked at each other, faces framed in the pale moonlight. Mariella had no idea what she was doing, but she knew that whatever happened, she was ready. Her heart pounding in her chest, Katherine answered.

"Alright."

It was as if time had slowed down for Mariella. Looking up, she lent her head back, and as Katherine's lips met hers, she felt fireworks go off in her chest. She'd never kissed anyone before, and as she felt the softness of their mouths connecting, she felt her heart fluttering. Unsure what to do, she let Katherine take the lead, opening her mouth as she did. The kiss was clumsy, awkward, but for the young woman it felt like the most important moment of her life.

As they parted, the two stared back into each other's eyes, Mariella feeling like all the air had been knocked out of her. She felt amazing, and as looked longingly at Katherine, she knew she wanted more. The paladin clearly felt the same way, and the two immediately locked lips again, kissing even more passionately than before.

Mariella shut her eyes, focussing on the softness of Katherine's lips, the heat of her breath as she opened her mouth to deepen the kiss, the way her skin felt under her hands as she lent in further. Falling backwards, Katherine found herself underneath the princess, who's inexperience didn't make her any less enrapturing. Playfully, she took Mariella's bottom lips between her teeth, pulling away gently, and she smiled as she heard the younger woman moan softly.

Mariella had never felt anything like this before. Her whole body was filled with a sense of urgency, a desperate desire to feel more of Katherine, to feel her lips against hers, her hands on her body. She didn't know what to think, what to say, so she let her breathy gasps speak for her. Poised over the woman who'd rescued her, she felt a sudden tingling between her legs. Laying flat, she found Katherine's leg between her thighs, and as she continued to kiss her passionately, she gasped as she moved absentmindedly, and felt the other woman against her crotch.

Not letting up for a second, she kept kissing Katherine, the two breaking apart only to breathe before reconnecting. Between their lips, their tongues danced, and before long Mariella found the frustration in her loins too much to bear. With Katherine's arm around her waist, and her mouth locked to her own, she began to grind her hips, rubbing her aching mound against the other woman's thigh, sending shivers of pleasure throughout her body.

Underneath her, Katherine felt the princess's movements, and in response pulled her closer, bringing her other hand up to the back of her head. Gently, she ran her fingers through Mariella's hair, caressing her as the two kissed furiously. Breaking away suddenly, the princess let her head fall down into the crook of her lover's neck, panting softly as her hips continued to rock backwards and forwards.

Holding her close, Katherine wrapped her arms all the way around her, holding her waist as she raised a knee, giving Mariella an easier angle to grind her hips. In response, she heard the soft mewlings coming from her lover get louder, and she gently tousled her hair with her other hand.

"Are you ok?"

The princess nodded, eyes squeezed shut and cheeks flushed red with arousal.

"Mm-hmm."

"Do you want me to do anything?"

"Hold me close, please."

Her voice was strained, soft but desperate. Katherine didn't know how much of it was her arousal, or how much was being isolated for so long, but she did as her princess asked. Squeezing her tight, she kissed the side of her head affectionately, letting her hand slip down from her head to her upper back. Between her legs, the knight could feel her damp pussy beginning to soak through her panties.

Mariella's were a lost cause. Her thighs were slick with juices, and as she ground her hips she felt the sticky trail she was leaving on her lover. Gasping and mewling, she felt as though she were in heaven, her pussy quivering and her body pressed so tight to Katherine's. She never wanted this feeling to end. Quietly, playfully, she heard her lover whisper to her.

"Is this what you imagined happening after the kiss?"

She nodded, feeling herself blush, and heard Katherine chuckle affectionately.

"Do you want to take off your clothes?"

She thought for a moment, and again nodded. Sitting up, she immediately missed feeling Katherine's arms around her. Quickly, she slipped off her bra, exposing her stiff nipples to the cold night air. Next, her sodden panties, which she quickly discarded. Beneath her, she watched Katherine do the same. Now naked, she stared down at the other woman's form, marvelling at her beauty. Her breasts were round, perfect, and below her toned stomach, she saw a neatly trimmed triangle of hair. She looked beautiful.

Katherine thought the same of her. With her pale skin and pert breasts, she looked like a nymph in the moonlight. Reaching up, she beckoned the young woman back down, and wrapped her arms around her once again, sat up as the two kissed passionately. Breaking away for a moment, the knight lent in, whispering into the ear of her inexperienced lover.

"Do you want me to touch you?"

Mariella nodded. Between her legs, she could feel her labia slick with her juice, and as Katherine spoke she felt a tremor of excitement pass through her. With trembling arousal, she felt her lover's fingers on her skin, tracing down across her side as she kissed her again. Slowly, the fingers made their way to her budding breasts, cupping her gently before squeezing and caressing. Mariella felt incredibly sensitive, and each light movement of Katherine's hand sent a shiver of pleasure throughout her.

Soon, her thumb ran across her nipple, and the princess gasped. Taking her cue, the knight began to caress her there, teasing her bud in small, smooth circles, tracing her areola before flicking across her nipple again. With each motion, Mariella felt herself growing wetter and wetter.

Soon, she felt Katherine's hand slip away, down her stomach in a slow, sensual march towards her privates. Her fingers slipped around her navel, making the princess quiver, before they found their way to her mound. Pausing for a moment, poised above her labia, the knight made sure to kiss her one last time before sliding her fingers down, stroking her nether lips and eliciting a loud gasp from the princess.

Mariella had never felt anything close to this feeling before. Even when she'd lain alone, hands between her legs as she masturbated to the thought of her rescuer, she never imagined it could feel this amazing. Katherine's skilled hands brushed across her nethers, sending tingling waves up through her spine. Before long, she felt a fingertip brush her clit, and gasped again, holding on to her lover's shoulders to support herself. Gently, Katherine dipped her fingertip lower, probing the princess's eager entrance, before slipping a finger inside.

Mariella moaned out a sweet cry as she felt her pussy swallow her lover's digit. Wasting no time, the knight began to finger her charge, gently caressing her inner walls as she traced across her clitoris with her thumb. Mariella was in heaven; the pleasure was unlike anything she expected, and as the waves crashed against her, she knew it wouldn't take much for Katherine to push her over the edge.

Pleasuring her princess, Katherine was content to do nothing but finger her, but when Mariella lent in to whisper in her ear, she couldn't refuse.

"Can I touch you too?"

"Of course."

Moving her hand down to Katherine's thigh, Mariella felt her fingers touch soft skin, and she caressed as skillfully as she could. She worked her hand towards the knight's crotch, sliding her fingers down until they met her slick lips. In her ear, Katherine let out a soft gasp as she felt the princess make contact with her nethers. Wasting no time, Mariella set about pleasing Katherine the way she was doing for her. Slipping her fingers between the soft lips, she marvelled at the heat of her loins. Sensually, she ran her fingertip through the wet folds, searching for the button she knew was hidden there.

Finding Katherine's clit, she began to draw intricate circles across it, making the knight groan and gasp in time with her as the two women pleasured each other. Soon, Mariella had her fingers completely inside and eagerly began to rub against Katherine's g-spot. Holding each other close, and with their hands between each other's legs, the lovers moaned together, approaching a collective climax quickly.

Deep inside her loins, Mariella felt a familiar feeling beginning to build. Not wanting to waste a second, she buried her face in Katherine's shoulder, moaning loudly into her soft skin as the pleasure spiralled up through her body. She felt herself right on the edge, and struggled to keep her fingers moving, when she felt a sudden spasm inside her. Katherine was also beginning to struggle, her hand twitching as she felt her body approaching orgasm too.

Desperately, the two kept pace, until it finally became too much for them. With a cry, Mariella felt her body topple over the edge, powerful waves of intense pleasure rocketing through her body as every inch of her being rang with climax. In her arms, her lover began to do the same, legs spasming as she moaned out loud and long. For an eternity, the two sat there, holding each other close as they came together, riding the waves of their shared orgasm as the world stood still. Finally coming down, they collapsed into a pile together, Mariella still lying on top of her knight. For a while they just lay there, catching their breath, before Katherine managed to speak.

"Wow."

Mariella nodded in agreement. That had been fantastic. Crawling forward, she lay her head on her lover's breast, and felt Katherine's hand stroke her hair affectionately.

"Thank you." Her voice was soft. Leaning forward, Katherine panted a kiss on her crown.

"Don't thank me. It was my pleasure, princess."

Mariella giggled and nuzzled her head into her lover's chest. "I told you to call me Mariella."

Katherine laughed. "Sorry."

"It's ok..." Once again, the princess's words began to slur. "I like it when you call me princess..."

"Well, I guess I'll keep doing it then." With a smile, her knight tousled her hair. "Are you satisfied?"

"For now." The two chuckled together. "Give me a moment to catch my breath."

--------------------

That night was one of the best of Mariella's life. Once she'd recovered from her climax, the two picked up right where they'd left off, kissing and caressing each other as they pressed their bodies close. Katherine guided her gently through, showing her all the best ways to please her, and herself. Mariella learnt quickly, and the look of pride she wore whenever she brought her knight to orgasm filled Katherine with a bliss so warm it almost rivalled her climax.

Soon, she introduced the princess to the joys of oral sex as well, lying her back before spreading her legs and running her tongue between her lips. Mariella could barely contain her cries of ecstasy as the skilful paladin pleasured her with her mouth, sucking her labia before flicking the tip of her tongue across her clit. She took to it quickly herself too, enjoying the sweet taste of Katherine's nectar. Like honey, she remarked, only twice as delicious. Katherine had liked that.

By the time the sun rose, the two were exhausted, laying in each other's arms, completely spent and satisfied. Opening her eyes groggily, Katherine smiled at the sleeping form of her princess, curled up at her side with her head resting on her bosom. She looked adorable. Not wanting to wake her, she lay back, enjoying the fresh morning air as she reflected on the night before.

Slowly, Mariella roused from her slumber as well, rubbing her eyes and yawning before turning to her newfound lover with a look of lazy contentment on her face.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." Her voice felt hoarse, but sounded just as sweet as usual. "Last night was amazing."

Katherine chuckled, and stroked her face. "Yes, it was."

With a satisfied purr, the princess rolled over, snuggling up to her hand as she enjoyed the affection. Not wanting to ruin the moment, the knight continued to caress her lover's face before finally speaking.

"We should get up at some point, we still have a long way to go before we reach the royal palace." Mariella moaned in response, but she knew Katherine was right.

"Just a few more minutes. I want to enjoy being here with you."

Katherine chuckled, and pulled the other woman close, hugging her tight. "Of course."

For a long while, the two lay in each other's arms, before finally breaking apart. Getting dressed, Mariella was sad to see Katherine's beautiful body once again covered up with armour.

"I'm afraid I can't travel naked." The knight chuckled at the princesses suggestion.

"Fiiiiine..." She smiled mischievously. "I suppose I'll just have to wait until tonight then."