Knight of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better make the most of it before we reach the palace." Katherine's smile betrayed a hint of sadness. Immediately, Mariella grabbed her hand, and pulled herself close.

"If you think for one minute I'm letting you get away when we're home, you're dead wrong!"

"But, what would your father...?"

"Who cares what my father says!" Mariella lent in and planted a kiss on Katherine's lips. "I love you. And nothing anyone says will ever change that."

Katherine's heart felt so light she thought she might melt. "I love you too, Mariella."

Leaning in, she took her lover in her arms, and kissed her properly, for a long, passionate moment. Breaking apart, she gave her shoulder a squeeze. "Come on, let's get moving."

With a happy grin, Mariella nodded, hopping up behind her lover and wrapping her arms around her waist. She kissed her shoulder gently, before laying her head on her back. With a kick of her spurs, Sir Katherine Treningham urged her horse onwards, and the two lovers set off on their journey once more. Holding her tight, Mariella sighed happily, a smile on her face and her heart filled with love. She hadn't been the knight the princess had expected, but she knew that, now and forever, she would always be the knight of her dreams.