Knight vs. Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her touch was perfect. Her hand was warm and smooth as it pulled at the sensitive skin of his shaft. Her poison had made its way to his balls, forcing a small eruption of pre-cum to flow down the veins of his thick member till it pooled into the palm of her hand.

Mikaylson was watching the two of them with hungry, glazed eyes, following the movement of the succubus's hand.

"See how she looks at you? She doesn't have your will, captain, she's going to break quickly. Maybe you've always secretly longed for it to happen, to throw off the constraints of authority and do what comes naturally between a man and a woman?" Kzani moved slowly, the cum that soaked her hand made the pleasure more intense. He couldn't bring himself to fight against the chains in this position, for every thrashing movement only passed his cock through the tight hole her fingers made.

The succubus pressed her breasts against his back, her breathing was erratic, excited. "Do you think if I removed her shackles, right here, right now, she would cut me down, or would she drop to her knees and drain every last ounce of cum you had?"

The captain closed his eyes and tried to turn his head, but the pace of her hand increased in response. It made a gasp of pleasure drop from his lips. He throbbed wildly, quickly nearing the edge.

"Oh no, captain, I want you to look at her, look at what a good little slut she can be, under the right circumstances."

Anna's breathing became labored. The tips of her nipples were like diamonds against her tunic. Her hands moved to fondle her breasts, but the chains kept her locked in place, only allowing the faintest touch. The captain's cock throbbed uncontrollably.

The succubus tilted his head suddenly and moaned against his lips as she kissed him. Her pace slowed to a crawl, feeling the sensation of his throbs in the veins that traced the surface of his wet shaft. Her hand moved excruciatingly slow, pulling the sensitive skin all the way up to his helmet before moving in a tight, wet circle down his length. Her potent venom swept through his body, till every motion sent his body into shuttering ecstasy.

Kzani stopped and squeezed, just as the pressure built to its climax. His cock swelled in her hand and a single rope of white cum erupted over her fingers, but it wasn't enough to quell his aching need. The captain groaned and thrashed, trying to move his hips, but she held him ruthlessly. Cum dripped onto the stone floor beneath his feet.

"I'll keep you like this, until I get what I want," she whispered against his lips. She moved away suddenly and extended a cum-drenched finger to the lieutenant on her way out.

Anna plunged her lips over the tip and moaned. She sucked greedily, pulling every last drop from the succubus's finger. Kzani leaned in and kissed her sweetly on the lips, sharing in the taste of the captain's cum.

Agrius watched as the monster left the room and shut the door. The pleasurable venom still coursed through his veins and even without the succubus there to touch him, he felt her effects for hours after, even coming close to the verge of an orgasm multiple times, but there was never enough stimulation to send him over the edge. Screams echoed from beyond the door, down the hall.

It wasn't until late into the night that Anna managed to regain her senses. The fog that shrouded her eyes had cleared away and the only expression left on her lean face was one of apology.

"I'm--I'm sorry, captain. I don't know what came over me," she whispered. Her voice was empty and hollow.

Agrius hung his head and sighed. He hated that the first thought that came to his head now was how sexy the lieutenant's body was. He closed his eyes, trying to drive the lingering effects of the demon's magic from his head. "It's not your fault, Anna, this is what a powerful succubus can do when you've not trained your will to the light."

"Why were we never taught how to fight against these creatures?"

"Once you achieve the rank of captain, the elders of the order allow you to commune with Annovax. If you're strong enough, the Child of Light will bestow his blessing upon you, the greater your will, the greater your power...if you're not strong enough, a blessing can return your body to the light--"

"And without that power," Agrius continued, "you have no chance to fight against a lesser succubus, much less a greater like Kzani."

Mikaylson went slack against the chains and lowered her head in silent prayer.

"What happened, Anna? Why are you here?"

"It was a trap. We couldn't win, captain. They let us run, they let us exhaust ourselves, thinking we could escape as they picked us off one by one, but the rear-gate was barred. They were never going to give us a chance to leave this place."

Agrius gritted his teeth and he knew the answer to his question before he asked.

"And the men?"

Anna looked sidelong, a distant expression on her face. Another scream emerged from down the hall. "Kzani gave them to her sisters."

Agrius stared coldly at the door of the chamber. His soldiers were dying, fed to predators and it was his fault.

"Is there any hope of escape?" Anna asked.

Agrius shook his head. "No. It would be in your hands, Anna. You don't have the training to resist that succubus. If you did, maybe when she unshackles you, you could get me loose. These chains are blocking my connection to Annovax somehow, if I could get free we might've stood a chance."

The lieutenant raised an eyebrow and stared at him. "Unshackle me? Why would she do that?"

"She was going to set you loose to...to..." the captain trailed off and his cheeks reddened. "Look, it isn't your fault and you don't have the training to resist her, it's a moot point."

"By Annovax..." realization struck the lieutenant and she slumped against the chains. "I won't be able to control myself, will I?"

"Do you remember what you were told in your training, what a succubus is?"

Anna nodded slowly. "Yes...? Servants of the Lord of Fire, the higher echelon of his army. The succubi are used to infiltrate our plane and sow chaos throughout our world. They have a potent venom that can be used to break the will of their victims, then they feed on the life-force and sexual energy of both men & women."

"That's right, yet we find a greater succubus here, seemingly in charge of Avarithe Castle. Why do you think that is?"

Anna thought for a moment. "Because she's different than any other succubus our order has encountered?"

Agrius nodded. "The greater the power a succubus has, the more human she looks. Kzani is the most human looking succubus I've ever encountered, you can see it in her eyes. Without the light, I can't resist her much longer. We can't stop her, Anna. I'm sorry."

Golden locks of hair fell down in front of Anna's face. "What will happen to me?"

The captain sighed and went to shrug, but the chains yanked at his wrist, not letting him raise his arms. "You will do what your body commands you to do. That's the way her magic works. Look, it's been a long day, lieutenant, try to get some sleep while you can. We're in for more torture and I for one want to be well rested."

Anna blew out a breath and laughed, despite herself. "No disrespect, sir, but you're an idiot."

Agrius grinned. "Rank is what we wear on our clothes, Anna, just call me Agrius."

"I prefer idiot."

"Fair enough."

They fell into companionable silence and then to inevitable sleep as the night dragged on and lingering exhaustion overtook needed comfort. The screams never ceased, they were a constant reminder to the future that awaited them both.

***

Agrius didn't know how long he'd slept, the light from the moon passed through gashes in the dungeon ceiling, just beyond the door that had swung open. His body felt even worse than it had before he'd fallen asleep, his muscles were tight bound and sore, his cuts were like ribbons of uncomfortable heat that had scabbed over just enough, so that every attempt to move pulled his cuts apart.

Kzani stood in front of him again, that same blue wrap flowing down her beautiful, pale body. The outline of her massive breasts, squashed against the thin fabric, ran an excited tingle down his spine that made him groan.

"This is just the worst inn I've ever stayed at...terrible accommodations," Agrius rasped. His throat was dry and itchy.

The lieutenant laughed.

"Have you had time to reconsider my offer or are we going to play more games?" Kzani asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Agrius shrugged as best he could. "Go fuck yourself, monster."

The succubus let loose a pleased chuckle and stepped against the body of Anna Mikaylson. Her breasts bulged against the side of her arms as she lightly ran a finger through the lieutenant's golden hair, before running down her elegant neck, then to her gray tunic.

"Thankfully I have a prior engagement with your lieutenant," she said with a hungry growl.

A claw emerged from her fingertip and passed through the thin fabric of the lieutenant's tunic. It trailed carefully down her chest, ripping as it passed, revealing bronze-colored skin and heavier than expected breasts.

Agrius didn't have the wherewithal to avert his gaze. He stared at his lieutenant's sun-kissed body, drawn to the curve of her hips, to the delicate muscle that made up her flat abdomen, to breasts that were more than a perfect handful, to a body he had always been intrigued by.

His cheeks reddened with shame as he realized how erect he'd gotten.

"Oh, this is perfect," Kzani laughed again, "you have feelings for her, don't you, captain? I mean...how could you not? Look at how beautiful she is, you must have noticed. How about you, lieutenant, did you ever look at your captain and wonder what it would be like to lay with him?" She turned her gaze to the shapely blonde and kissed the side of her neck tenderly.

Mikaylson's eyes went wide and a breathless moan passed her lips.

"Tell me the truth and I can give you a taste of sweet relief." The succubus trailed a hand between Anna's thighs.

The lieutenant bit her lip, but her entire body was shaking with anticipation. She did not speak.

"Mmm...let's make you more amenable to telling the truth, shall we?" The succubus moved her fingers in a small circle, rubbing the gray fabric of her breeches against the wet mound hidden beneath. The lieutenant's mouth fell open and was quickly sealed again by a kiss from the succubus. Her wet lips pressed feverishly against the lieutenant's mouth, muffling a slew of long, intense moans. Anna's hips moved of their own volition, rubbing at a frantic pace.

The succubus pulled back from the kiss, but kept her wet lips close to the woman's mouth, letting her moans fill the chamber.

Agrius couldn't help himself, her erotic screams did things to him, made him wish that he was the one giving her such intense pleasure. He regretted, in that moment, letting the shackles of command stop him from being with her, as he'd always secretly wished.

The lieutenant's chains rattled, the sound a metallic echo that trailed her moans. Her movements became savage and the muscles of her abdomen pulled taut against her skin.

"Yes, by Annovax, yes!" Anna screamed. "I thought he would dismiss me, chastise me for being a woman, but he trusted me enough to make me his lieutenant. The more we worked together, the more time we spent together, the more I realized just how different he was, compared to the other captains." Her words came out in a breathless tangle.

The succubus urged her on by plunging a finger into the cloth, sinking into the depths of her wet heat.

"He treated me like a soldier and not a pretender," she moaned, "he gave me the chance to be who I am and I'll always love him for that. The life of a soldier is to walk, hand in hand, with death for the service of one's country, when you live like that, you always dream of what tomorrow could bring. You always wonder what could have been!"

Anna lunged at the succubus and tried to capture her lips again, but the chains stopped her short.

"You humans complicate the most simple things, that's why your body's are so quick to betray you." Kzani moved behind the lieutenant, the tips of her nipples sliding, ever so lightly, against the skin of Anna's chest, then to her back as she circled the bound woman. "You let rank and authority stop you from doing what comes natural, even if you both want it. You let the edicts of a false society dictate what you do, how you live, how you love, how you express your lust, till it's so pent up that even the slightest bit of my power sends you out of control."

The succubus slid a hand down the back of the lieutenant's pants and slid them down to her ankles, exposing her lower half. Anna's excitement ran between her thighs and dripped down the side of her legs.

"I didn't do this to her, captain, you did." The monster slid her fingers between Anna's lower lips and artfully toyed with the soft button of her clit. Her tongue slid out against the blonde's ear, tracing her earlobe.

Agrius watched in mixed horror and arousal, unable to turn away. The tip of his cock gushed a flood of pre-cum that dribbled to the stone floor. He felt like he would explode at the slightest touch.

"You made her this way, every night you let your authority," she hissed the last word with contempt, "get in the way of what you desired. What you both desired."

The succubus laughed. "Do you have any doubts about what this woman would do now, if the chains were to come off?" Kzani pulled a silver blade from her back, sliding the gleaming metal free from a leather belt she wore about her hips. She threw the short sword to the floor in front of the lieutenant and it clattered against the stone.

Kzani squeezed one of the lieutenant's breasts, trapping the nipple between her skillful fingers. The soft skin bulged in the succubus's grasp. Anna moaned and her hips slammed down violently.

"Let's see which is more important, her duty or her desire." Her cold, blue eyes shimmered with a sinister light, as the hand that cradled the lieutenant's breast rose to the silver manacles clapped about the woman's wrists. With a quick turn of a small, black key, Anna was free from her restraints. She fell to the floor on all fours, the muscles of her body quivering. Her golden hair fell about her face as she sucked in deep, shuddering breaths.

"Anna..." the captain said softly. "This is our chance, you can do this. You're one of the strongest people I've ever met. You're my lieutenant." Despite the words he uttered, his eyes followed the line of her back to the swell of her round ass.

The lieutenant crawled into the center of the floor and sat upright. Her fingers brushed the handle of the dagger. She looked up at Agrius with heavy lidded eyes, her chest heaving. Her breasts were so big, how had he never noticed before?

The succubus watched with a malevolent smile. A scream echoed from the hallway.

Anna gripped the knife in her hand and the blade slid against the stone with a metallic rasp. She raised it in the air. She gripped his thigh with her other hand, struggling to pull herself up.

"Once we're back home, we can finally be together. I won't let our order dictate who I love. I want to be with you, Anna, I've always wanted to be with you."

The lieutenant shuddered, the muscles of her body going taut again as the foul poison flowed through her veins. Her breathing became frantic, her chest rose and fell like a blacksmith's bellows. Sweat trickled off her lovely olive skin as she gained her feet.

"I love you, Anna," the captain whispered softly.

Mikaylson screamed and reared back. The dagger came whipping down towards the silver chains that bound the captain's wrists.

The tail of the succubus snaked around the woman's arm and curled about her wrist, stopping her from completing the strike. Kzani was behind the lieutenant, not even a second later.

"You surprise me, I don't sense the light in you, but somehow you managed to resist me anyways..." The succubus looked thoughtful. "Perhaps you need a bigger push..." She took the dagger from the lieutenant's hand and threw it across the room, leaving the woman shaking violently.

Kzani moved between the captain and the lieutenant, then laid upon the stone. Her black hair fanned out about her head like a halo and the lack of gravity caused an enticing sea of pale cleavage to swell together against her chest. The captain's cock throbbed at the site and fresh pre-cum dripped down onto the flat stomach of the succubus's exposed stomach.

Even when the monster released the lieutenant from her grasp, she didn't move. She couldn't move. Her legs merely shook, as if the act of standing was all they could sustain.

The demon's tail suddenly whipped again, without warning, and snapped against the back of Anna's legs with a harsh crack, causing her to fall to her knees. Her thighs spread around Kzani's face and her wet mound fell against the monster's waiting tongue. Anna screamed and her soft lips, wet with drool, found the tip of the captain's cock. She sucked wildly, plunging her mouth down the length of his hot shaft, lapping up his cum with her swirling tongue, coating every inch of his exposed skin with spit as she ground her hips into the succubus.

The captain's body was seized by an intense pleasure that caused his head to loll back and the muscles of his chest to strain. His hands tried to grab her beautiful, golden hair and guide her deeper, harder against his hips, but he didn't seem to have an awareness of the fact he was shackled anymore.

Anna released a muffled moan. Silvery strands of saliva and pre-cum poured from between her sucking lips. It dripped down onto the pale flesh of the succubus's stomach, leaving a small pool that made her abdomen glisten in the faint candlelight.

Kzani cupped Anna's butt, forcing the body of the gyrating woman down against her tongue, not letting an inch of daylight pass between their bodies.

There was no finesse to Anna's technique, she swallowed as much as she could, driving the head of the captain's cock down her waiting throat in between brief, heavy gasps for air. Her spit covered breasts jiggled and clapped together, filling the chamber with the lewd sound of clapping flesh. The longer it went on, the higher and more intense her screams of pleasure became. Her mouth was a blur, her tongue a writhing mass, tracing the lines of the thick veins that pulsed against the surface of his shaft. Her moans sent vibrations running from his swollen tip, down to the stem and into his heavy cum-laden balls.

The captain's muscles swelled against his skin as he struggled against the manacles. His loins tingled with a fiery heat and his breath came out in short, clipped gasps. He was about to go over the edge.

All of a sudden Anna keeled over and the captain's cock slipped from between her lips. She fell against Kzani's body, cushioned by the massive pillow of her breasts, unable to keep herself upright anymore. She screamed so loud that her voice cracked and became a long, guttering rasp. A network of taut muscles criss-crossed along the skin of her lithe back as she tried to arc away from the monster's tongue, but the succubus held her in place, forcing her hips apart, forcing Anna to gush a flood of cum on her pale cheeks. The succubus hummed and Anna's raspy voice faded to a bubbling gurgle.

The captain bit his lip and tried to hold back his gasps of pleasure, but they fell from his lips unbidden. The display was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen and Anna had been so close to making him cum that the fire of his loins melted all traces of thought and feeling from his body, aside from overwhelming pleasure. The head of his cock throbbed and swelled to an almost uncomfortable degree.