Knight vs. Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna rolled onto the floor and shuddered uncontrollably. Drool ran from the corner of her open mouth.

The succubus rose from the floor and stared intently at the captain. "You're so very close now. I can see it on your face."

Agrius tried to regain control of his body. He could distantly feel the sullen ache of his bruises, cuts and the chafing skin about his manacles, but they were nothing compared to the swollen, consuming need in his loins. With every throb, the pleasure would well inside his body, trying to find an exit, a relief, only to smash against the walls of a dam that would not break.

"Perhaps you want to taste sweet relief, like the lieutenant?" She came closer, till the fever heat of her skin pressed against his body. Her massive tits squashed into the side of his arm. "I can be your greatest pleasure or I can be your gentlest love. Give yourself to me and I will bring you bliss as you've never known. I'll even promise that Anna will be by your side, always."

There was nowhere in the room that was safe now. Anna lay naked on the floor, skin coated in sweat, shuddering. Everything smelled of sex and the promise of unbridled passion. The warmth of the succubus filled him with a vigor that quelled every warning bell that sounded in his thoughts, begging him to say yes and feel inconceivable pleasure. But there were still parts of him that remembered oaths spoken to the creator, to the Child of Light, to the men of his command, some part of him that knew, despite appearance, what was next to him promised pleasure only for an evil motive.

The captain's head snapped up to look at Kzani.

"Go fuck yourself."

Her eyes widened and she let out a dark chuckle. "That's twice in one day I've been surprised, you're both extraordinary...but that only makes me want you more. If you won't let yourself taste pleasure, I'll let you taste some of your lieutenants."

Kzani leaned in and kissed him. Anna's excitement still lingered in her mouth, on her tongue, on the sides of her cheek. Her taste was exquisite. He moaned, despite himself. His veins filled with her venom. At this point, he craved the taste of her more than air, water or food, he wanted nothing more than to keep the warmth of her mouth as close as possible.

She stared into his eyes as she pulled away, a deep, seeded hunger lingered there, barely kept at bay. "I've never met a human I wanted to break as desperately as you. Your flavor is..." she licked the edge of her lips and let loose a pleased moan, "delectable."

"I don't care."

"Oh, you will..." She pulled at a single knot above her neck and her blue, translucent shift fell to her feet. Completely naked, she was utter perfection. Anna was lithe and athletic, the lines of her curves were still feminine, still sexy, but underneath that body was a garden of carefully cultivated muscles, corded and strong.

The succubus was a diametric opposite of Anna. The muscles of her body looked unpolished, undefined, her frame was fuller, more rounded. If you just looked at her, the word strong would never come to mind: she was a woman, in the purest form. Her breasts were massive, swollen in the most appealing sense. The curve of her hips were rounded to a luscious S, right down to the long, shapely legs that oozed sex with every step. It shouldn't have been possible to have her dimensions yet maintain such a balanced, graceful figure, but that was part of her allure. She could be the epitome of desire, the utmost incarnation of lust and envy. Her skin was silk, her eyes a shimmering blue, her hair velvet black, her features both vulnerable and yet paradoxically confident.

Kzani fell to her knees before the captain's cock and stared up at him with a purely ravenous expression. "I'm so wet and hungry. Your men were for my sisters, you're mine and I will taste no other. Try to resist as much as you like, it makes the release all the sweeter." She lifted a hand to the base of his member and ran her nails over the sensitive skin up to the head.

For a brief moment, the mask of a woman broke and he saw what was truly behind those cool, blue eyes. She was a monster. A blight upon the world of men. A stain upon the image of humanity.

The tip of her skillful tongue lathered the head of his cock in a hot, viscous fluid that dripped down his shaft. When the venom leached into his skin seconds later, his cock throbbed so hard that he could barely breathe. His pulse raced. His muscles tightened. Every touch, every bit of heat, every feeling in his body was defined in excruciating detail. Then her wet, pillow lips slid over the head of his cock and glided down his length. It was too much.

Agrius screamed. The pleasure was paralyzing. He couldn't fathom trying to pull away, even if he were set free of the chains. Nothing in the world could compare to the raw sensation the demon was giving him. Her pressure was perfect, she held him firmly between her lips, gathering just enough spit and venom on the surface to effortlessly glide down his length.

The deeper he slipped into her silken snare, the more intense the sensations became; when she stopped moving down his length, nearly at the bottom of his eight inches, he thought there could be no greater pleasure left to tap, then she swallowed. The movement pulled the tip of his cock down into a soaking wet, fever hot tunnel that fit his swollen girth perfectly. The muscles of her throat undulated. Her nose sank into his pubic hair and her lips followed to the root. Her tongue curled along the underside of his cock, forming a perfect bed that let the tip flick out and lather his pulsing balls.

He was so enthralled by the various sensations that he didn't notice, until an arm was wrapped around his chest from behind, that Anna Mikaylson had moved. The warmth of her bare, sun-kissed skin folded against him. Her lips lingered by his ear. Her breasts pressed and bulged against his body.

"It's better this way, captain. It's okay to give in to the pleasure. It feels so good to finally touch you without the risk of a court-martial," she whispered. The touch of her warm breath against the side of his neck made the hairs stand on end.

The succubus slid both of her hands around the muscles of the captain's hips, ruthless fingers clenched his butt, pulling him deeper into damnation.

"Don't resist anymore." Anna pressed her lips to the side of his neck and sucked.

A hungry growl caused Kzani's throat to vibrate. The captain shuddered. He wanted to cum so desperately, to relieve the swollen pressure that filled him near to bursting. He throbbed against the succubus's tongue and a pool of pre-cum spilled down her throat.

He closed his eyes, trying to fight against the pleasure, to resist until the end. The lieutenant kissed him. Her lips were soft and warm. Half a year of passion, half a year of waiting, of admiring her, of desiring her and now of finally being able to kiss her caused the dam to burst. He moaned frantically against her mouth as the pressure eclipsed his will and boiled over. His body shuddered violently.

Kzani fucked him with her mouth, releasing a long, excited groan of pleasure when the first ropes of his thick cum burst against the back of her throat. The flavor of him was simply exquisite. It was better than anything she'd ever tasted before. Her eyes fluttered and a sudden burst of cum gushed from between her legs. It was so intense that she almost lost control of her body, but eventually her skillful lips returned to the root of the captain's cock and coaxed more seed to sate her hunger.

It was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. The demon kept swallowing, she kept him buried down into the depths of her throat. Kzani moved up and down his length, the cage of her lips milking his cock dry with expert skill. It pulled more cum from him than he ever thought possible. Anna held his head between her fingers, kissing him with desperate need. The heat and smell of her was intoxicating. They both were. He would do anything to keep them, anything to feel more pleasure. He was theirs.

After a long time, Kzani released him from her throat and moved back to the head of his cock. It was, if anything, thicker than before, more desperate for release and that was the addictive nature of her venom and of her magic. The first time was always the hardest, before they knew the depths of true pleasure, after that they would crave it more than anything. The succubus rose and smiled as Anna broke the kiss and stared at her. Agrius turned glazed eyes towards her.

"Pledge your souls to me. I am your mistress for now, till the end of time."

"We pledge our souls to you, Kzani," they said in unison.

The connection to Annovax was severed. They had fallen into the depths of sin. The hero of the Child of Light was no more and the Lord of Fire had gained a powerful pawn to move against the church.