Knit and Pearl

Story Info
Who knows when something might need to be unlocked.
2.2k words
4.34
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we moved into the condo complex, we had no idea what to expect. Our old house had been sold, but the new one wouldn't finish being built for about six months, and we had to live somewhere. So, in we moved. Each night when I returned from work, I parked my locksmith's van in our numbered space and retired to our unit. When my wife arrived home from her job, she'd put our car into a visitor's slot.

We soon met most of our neighbors. There was one other unit on our floor, occupied by two women in their 30's, both slim, attractive blonds. They were very friendly toward my wife and ignored me completely, so I suspected they were lesbians. Every time we went down to the pool, both of them would be there, sunning in thong bikinis, knitting. Since one of them was named Pearl, it was almost automatic to tag them in my mind as "Knit and Pearl."

I spent a lot of time secretly drooling, watching their lush bodies tan, and wondering why, even when swimming, they both wore a delicate gold chain around one ankle.

Last Saturday, my wife was out of town for the weekend. I went down to the pool. Knit and Pearl were nowhere to be seen. I swam a couple of laps, and was getting out when Pearl came running over.

"Oh, please, you've got to help me! Aren't you a locksmith?"

"Yeah. Locked outa your car?"

"Do you have bolt cutters I can borrow? I have something locked in my room and I need to get it loose."

After drying off and getting my keys, I loaned her my big bolt cutters and went back to my unit wondering what she had to cut. In five minutes or so, Pearl was knocking on my door holding the long bolt cutters.

"I'm not strong enough to make it cut" She was fighting not to cry. "I need help. But you have to swear never to tell what you see." She reached out her hand and slowly stroked my crotch. "You'll never be sorry," she said softly.

I'm not stupid. Clearly, she regarded this as something important. I promised everlasting silence. What the hell, I could always break the promise. I took the cutters and followed her.

Pearl led me into her unit. All the interior lights were off except in the bedroom. Soft music and sobbing were coming through the open bedroom door.

"You promise never to tell?" Pearl repeated.

"You said I'd never be sorry," I replied. I reached out my hand and lightly squeezed her left tit. I cupped it gently and said "If you meant it, I meant it."

The look on her face was mixed relief, dismay, and just a little lust. With a catch in her breathing, she nodded her head, put her hand on mine and pressed it harder against her breast.

We entered the bedroom. There was nothing out of the ordinary. Another door led into their bathroom. We went in.

Lit candles were everywhere. A stereo was playing softly near the tub. The tub itself was an old, cast-iron job on six claw legs. Welded to the lip of the tub were several steel rings. Shackled to the rings with padded handcuffs at wrist and ankle was the naked, sobbing, embarrassed Knit covered only by a skim of broken bubbles. Although I had often seen her in the bikini, the sudden, totally unexpected sight of her nipples and pubic bush made it hard for me to concentrate on getting her loose. I swallowed hard, as my penis began to erect.

"Pearl," I said, "get a bath towel and cover her up. Having me looking at her has to be upsetting her. And, I can't tear my eyes away. She's gorgeous."

"Thank you," Knit said softly. "That was kind." She seemed to relax a little. Pearl came back with a towel and spread it over Knit's critical areas of interest

I looked at the ancient monstrosity of a tub. Located in the middle of the bathroom floor, the bottom where the bather was supposed to sit or recline was about seven feet long and just about three feet wide. It had to be an antique; no one would pay to have something like that custom made. It probably weighed more than 300 pounds empty.

The cuffs and chain links were high-carbon steel, tempered like armor plate. Charles Atlas wouldn't be strong enough to cut through that stuff with bolt cutters. My diamond-edged saw would do it, but it would likely cut off her arm, too. My best hacksaw would only take a few years to do the job. I supposed that, if all else failed, I could cut the tub itself, but they'd never be able to replace it.

"Maybe I can pick the locks," I said. I got my tool kit from the van and tried to pick the locks. No luck.

I thought about the problem. I had worked with cold iron fencing once as a boy. I remembered my uncle having to replace a section that had been bent by a crashed car. He broke the section where it was welded together with a chisel and sledgehammer.

Back down to the van I went. YES! I had a cold chisel and my sledgehammer was beside it. I broke the rings off the lip of the tub. I felt like Moses or Lincoln. I had freed someone; I half-expected someone to shout "Free at Last," but none of us did.

"I need to lay down," Knit cried as she ran for the bed, her modesty forgotten or abandoned, the hanging cuffs banging against her ankles and sides.

"We still need to get the cuffs off," I reminded them. I backed into the bathroom to give them a minute of privacy. Pearl joined me.

"Give her a few minutes to pull herself together," Pearl suggested. "She'll be okay soon."

"Do I dare ask why she was shackled to the tub?" I asked with a grin.

Pearl blushed scarlet and looked away. I could feel her weighing the consequences of telling me the truth or feeding me a story. She decided and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Haven't you ever done anything kinky?" she asked me.

"I guess I've led a very sheltered life," I shrugged. "But, I don't condemn others for things I don't understand."

She smiled at my answer. "We like to tie each other up" she asserted "and eat each other out or play with toys. Or both." She watched my face as I turned pink. "We like to tease each other sexually. Don't you do that with your wife? No, I can see from your expression that you don't. Too bad. You don't know what you're missing."

My mind filled with images of Knit and Pearl doing 69. My pecker began to stiffen again.

"Let's check on Knit," I suggested.

We went back into the bedroom. Knit was spreadeagled, still naked, laying on top of the covers,. She hadn't bothered bringing the towel, and made no effort to cover herself. She seemed to enjoy the notion that I was looking at her private parts and feeling lusty for her. She held her arms and legs apart as though they were tied in place while we talked. I couldn't tear my eyes off her pussy.

"What happened to the key?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," Knit said, smiling. "Can you get me, I mean them, off?" She nodded at the cuffs.

"About the cuffs, yes, eventually. About you, I don't know. It'd be fun to find out," I replied, laughing. I sat on the edge of the bed to try my picks again.

"What are you doing?" Pearl asked.

"I'm going to try to pick the locks again," I told her.

"You're going to try to prick the locks?" she mispronounced purposely. "Don't you think it would be more fun to prick Knit?"

"Oh, please, Mistress," Knit said in a fair imitation of a little girl's voice, "don't let that big man put his big hard prick into my tiny pussy!" The smile on her face gave the lie to her words. The little bitch actually wanted me to fuck her!

"Slave, you'll do as you're told," Pearl responded sternly. "I think you should give him an extra nice fuck to thank him for getting you loose from the tub." Pearl turned toward me.

"What do you think? Should she give you a nice fucking? That bulge in your pants says Yes." Pearl was leering at me; Knit was licking her lips in anticipation.

I couldn't speak at all. I looked down at my pants to see I was stretching the cloth with my erection. I felt nothing but white-hot lust. My tongue was glued to the roof of my mouth. I nodded my head.

Pearl reached over and unzipped my fly. The boxer shorts I wore did nothing to hold my prick inside; it jumped out like it was spring-loaded. Pearl dropped to her knees and took the head of my dick into her mouth. Knit raised her head to watch, but held her arms down as though they were tied to something solid.

"Oh," she said, "suck him up nice and hard for me, Mistress, so I can thank him with a good fuck." Her breasts were rising and falling rapidly with her breath.

If Pearl had sucked me for a moment longer, I would have shot in her mouth. She seemed to feel my excitement and stopped just in time. She faced Knit, leaned forward and licked her cunt. I could see her tongue stabbing at Knit's joy-button, swabbing hot juices around the lips and the entrance to her cunt. All the time, Pearl's round ass was waving at my hard cock in time with her licks.

I lifted Pearl's skirt above her hips. She wore no panties. I rubbed my rod against her furry lips. Pearl's hand came back to slowly stroke me and guided me toward her face.

"Not now," she said. "It's Knit's turn." By gently pulling my prick, Pearl positioned me on the bed between Knit's legs. She rubbed my shaft against the sweet wetness of Knit's twat. Knit wiggled herself onto my dick, working me into the opening. I started to slide in.

SMACK! Pearl slapped my ass, driving my prick home. I began to fuck Knit like a madman. This was no "making love" or even sharing pleasure or anything like that. It was plain lust to empty my balls into the hot cunt surrounding my cock.

ARRGGH! My insides felt like they would melt right out the end of my tool as I shot my load. About the third or fourth spurt, Knit howled like a hit dog and went into a frenzy as she came, too. It had to have been from the eroticism of the situation; I was in no condition to contribute. I pumped her until she finished her orgasm and her face relaxed. "Wow," was all I said.

Breathlessly, I rolled on my back next to Knit, my deflating dick leaving a trail of semen on my shorts. I realized Pearl was licking my cum out of Knit's pussy, and my dick started to grow again. Pearl smiled at me as she ate her way to Knit's second coming.

For the first time, Knit moved as though she was free. She bent at the waist, leaned over and started sucking my stiffening dick. Pearl moved over to lick my nuts. In a rush, I shot again. Knit swallowed it all with a greedy smirk.

I must have gone to sleep. When I awoke, Knit was sucking my prong again. I went to feel her tits and found I couldn't move! Knit smiled at me and continued sucking.

"Hi." Pearl was smiling down at me. "We found the key."

My wrists and ankles were cuffed to the bed frame. Fear nibbled at the back of my mind. What would they do now?

"It fell into the bath water," Pearl continued, "and when we emptied the tub, there it was."

"We wanted to thank you for helping us," Knit said, "but we're afraid you won't keep your mouth shut."

"What do you suggest as insurance that you won't tell?" asked Pearl. I had no answer, I just struggled a bit.

"Calm down. We aren't going to hurt you. We figured out our own insurance. We are going to have some more fun, and while we do it, we're going to take some nice pictures. That way, if you tell, we can give the pictures to your wife. Isn't that fair?" Pearl asked me. "You'll have our secrets and we'll have yours."

"And," said Knit, "as long as you're a good boy, you can come over to play with us now and then." She resumed sucking me erect.

Once they had taken my picture eating each pussy and being sucked by both of them, they took off the cuffs. Then, they invited me to stay for dinner. We ate in the nude, and rude remarks were the dinner conversation. Another picture session in bed was desert.

Next week, my wife will be out of town for three days. I'm going to get the tub rings re-welded.

Then, the girls and I can play again.