All Comments on 'Knobs and Knockers'

by Itsalljustforfun

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 5 years ago
A Tale Well Told

Just a suggestion, but the postscript ads nothing to the story. Lose it!

The written word is a medium that stirs our imagination to the point where we are there looking on while you, the author, are carrying out the activities you are describing. To us, in that state, it is real -- or real enough to stimulate our bodies to a physical reaction to the picture you are painting for us.

It is hard enough for us to come to the end of such a well-written story, let alone for us to then be told that the reality we have just experienced never really happened.

It's like a wet dream we can no longer remember. Such a let down.

ItsalljustforfunItsalljustforfunabout 5 years agoAuthor
To BlackJackSteele

Many thanks for your comment, I totally agree with you and had begun to suspect that it was a mistake to include it in my story: your words confirm it and my decision to remove it. Again, many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story!

Hot, nice build-up, and good description.

I'd have liked a bit more description once he was inside her, though. I felt like that was over very quickly, compared to the rest.

JohnnylonloverJohnnylonloverabout 1 month ago

Very hot description of slipping inside, just need a bit more description of the sensations on your shaft or helmet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userItsalljustforfun@Itsalljustforfun
266 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write erotic stories, some I publish some I don't. I'm addicted to the joys of women and, very occasionally, men. I have to confess that, when the temptation comes my way, which is rarely these days, I'll happily go beyond the written word.