Knock Knock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen initially laid still while I plowed away behind her, but now she was starting to get into it, thrusting her ass back, increasing the length and depth of each stroke.

It's rare that I try for sex three times in a row, the first round can be fast especially if it's been a while. The second is always much longer, but the third, I'm less hard, and exhausted.

I always perform at my best when I'm staring down a deadline, and it appeared that I had created one for myself. Getting myself to cum would be a challenge, but I felt up to it!

I redoubled my efforts, thrusting and pounding faster than before. My fingers had lost her nipples, however I re-found them one at a time, and endeavoured never to let go.

This time I was too tired, and short of breath to ask for permission to cum inside her, and unleashed my torrent of goo without warning.

"Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!" I grunted before falling into orgasm induced nap.

Maureen moaned softly with me, as she also scored a finally release.

We lay silent and unmoving, I was exhausted and no longer cared about getting caught. Maureen however didn't share the sentiment.

"You have to wake up and go!" She cried.

I lifted my head as she rolled away from me and then stood next to the bed.

"I need at least half an hour." I moaned like a teenager woken before noon.

"Her kids are due back in less than an hour!" She said as she searched for her clothes.

I laid there admiring her curves, and more importantly the dried cum on her face. It looked glorious, I felt a deep sense of pride at my work. Maureen noticed me staring at her, and tossed my shorts at my head.

"Get dressed!" She hissed.

As an after thought she asked, "Where are you from? Atlanta? My mother is from there."

I sighed as I stood and pulled on my shorts. This is never an easy question with Americans.

"Rotterdam." I said simply.

Maureen looked shocked as she spoke. "Rotterdam, Georgia? I didn't know they let coloured folks stay past dusk?"

A second deeper sigh came from me, as I spoke. "No, the other one."

"The one in Ford County in Mississippi?" She said lighting up. "That explains your accent!"

I sighed a third time, thoroughly beaten. Maureen started chatting about her childhood in the south, and how I was the first African-American she had ever touched, kissed, and especially had sex with.

I tried my best to follow along, but I was still sex-tired, and she spoke much too fast. When we finally arrived at the door, and it was time to kiss and say good-bye, I suddenly came awake.

I hugged her strong and tightly, she thanked me deeply for listening, and especially for making her feel alive again. I thanked her for being sane, and more importantly an impressive lover.

"I hope we can do this again soon." I said holding her tightly so she couldn't move.

"Yes." Maureen replied.

"We'll have to include Jillian, and do it proper!" I said with a smile.

"Huh?" She seemed confused. "What do you mean?"

"We'll make it a three-some!" I said, loosening my grip.

"You're a real sneak!" She said in a fuss.

Maureen tried to move to slap me, either on the back of the head, or on my ass. I ducked, dodged, weaved, and found myself out of arms reach, then outside the house.

"Get back here!" She shouted.

I blew a kiss, departing quickly for my car down the street.

About an hour later after a shower at my hotel my phone buzzed with a text from an unknown local number.

'You're a real asshole!' It read.

I had a feeling who it could be as I wrote back. 'You're welcome?'

In seconds I received a long reply. 'I didn't notice the dry cum on my face until I reached the hospital!'

I chuckled at myself for being so clever.

'So are we on for the weekend?' I wrote in reply.

'Yes!'

12