All Comments on 'Knock Me Up Daddy!'

by Nanerdad

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 5 years ago
More??

Please tell me there will be more parts to this story!!! Just don't let it involve a 3 some with "mommy" or anyone else. Keep it just between the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible

2nd Person is a dull, uninvolving way to tell a story, it basically does all the thinking/feeling/reacting for you, and sucks all the fun out of the narrative. It's a narration form few can do well, and this wasn't a good example at all, the whole framing of the story sucks because it's so mechanical and disconnected from the reader, and so almost totally uninvolving. Show, don't tell

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 5 years ago
You, you, you

This is a stupid tense to write in. Writing in first person in this manner is about as dumb as it gets. I wasn't there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breeder

Hot! Mom knows and give Dad the OK to fuck their Daughter. Highly unlikely but hot as it can get. Very well written. I wish I could have fucked my daughter we would still be together. A dream cum true. Keep up the hot writing. Perhaps Dad can have 2 or 3 children with his breeder, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: You, you, you

While I agree that this tense is stupid for prose, it doesn't help your argument that you don't know this is second person, not first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ludicrous dialogue.

Absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

daddysbabygirl37daddysbabygirl37over 5 years ago
Fantastic Story!!

The story is well written, the scene is well set. There's a bit of hummer from dad that gives the story a lightheartedness. There is tenderness between mom and dad that says they both love each other. There is love shown for the daughter from mom, loving, lustful desire for the daughter from dad. Then very hot sexy sex between the daughter and daddy. I'm not sure what else you would want from a story. An erotic story at that. Second person writing is meant to make you become part of the story to envision your self and the person being written about. I became the daughter while reading and got off many times and very hard. Job well done Nanerdad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Average

I love stories like this but for something reason this was a miss for me. Maybe because the mother was vocal about her not wanting this to happen or maybe father and daughter doing a fuck you to the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
poor

you - ok Im male can daddy make me pregnant.... oh no

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Terrible Dialogue..

"Yes Daddy. Your baby girl has your big dick tonight. Thank you Daddy. You're so good to your baby girl."

That's the way a man talks not an 18yr old girl. The story is riddled with dialogue like that. Story would be very wank worthy if fixed. Love the title! Knock me up Daddy... If only that was said to me.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is what I would love to do to my step-daughter Jenny. She is so pretty, she will have such a tight pussy for me to lick and fuck.

This story made me quite wanting for her.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

I really hope she gets her wish and gets pregnant to her daddy. I'd love to see her be bent over the kitchen table and fucked while her mother watches and she stares into her mother's eyes as her daddy cums inside her thanking him for making her his breeder. Maybe his sister could bring her daughter over on her 18th birthday and beg him to breed them both while his family watches.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Writing in the 2nd person is very distracting. The wife saying "no" is also a big turn off. Whole story was really boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story hopefully she gets pregnant and has a baby and the mother gives the father to the daughter to have more babies And then the family will continue to be house full of babies to you to make this story continue thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNanerdad@Nanerdad
Working on making my stories acceptable to this site's moderators. We'll see what happens.