Knocked Up by Husband's Best Friend

Story Info
My anonymous confession of when I cheated on my man.
4k words
4.07
49.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirNoName
SirNoName
18 Followers

I am a 25 year old woman and I have been married to my husband for a year and a half. Before that, we had been on and off dating for more than 6 years. During the first year of our relationship I had caught him cheating on me with his coworker twice.

I like to mention that he is in the army reserves. I forgave him the first time and I broke up with him the second time. It wasn't more than 2 months after our break up until he made me fall for him again and I tried to fix our relationship. It seemed all happy for the first 6 months, I did get worried but he never showed any signs of cheating.

Once we were at a dinner in this fancy restaurant and I excused myself to the bathroom. Only to return to see his hand on the waitress's ass while he was groping her. At that time I brushed it off and believed him when he told me that I saw wrong and I was being to harsh on him for it. But I guess I was not.

We kept going to the same restaurant every other week. He used to state that he knew the owner of the restaurant and half way through our dinner he would excuse himself and leave in some room upstairs saying that he just wanted to talk to the manager since they where friends. One time I decided to follow him.

It was true that he was going to the manager, but what I had no idea was that the manager was a woman and he was fucking both her and the waitress on her desk while I was waiting like an idiot downstairs. I was so heart broken that I could not even say anything.

He admitted on having sex with both of them every time we went to that restaurant only when it came to me that the waitress had gotten pregnant from him!

I broke up with him as soon as I found out about the pregnancy. However, my husband has a way of convincing me of having changed and not more than one month later we were back together. I became the babysitter of his son as soon as he was born and I ended up raising him as if he were my own son.

I knew that during the other four years of our relationship he was cheating on me with so many other women, however I had never caught him in act and neither did he ever do a false move so I could not really put it on him. Everyone began telling me that I was just imagining things when I told them he was cheating and all our friends had told me that he had truly changed this time. He never once pretended to stay over time at work, he did not leave the house at bizzare hours, he never left my side if we were out, so I guessed that he had truly changed himself. So when he asked me to marry him I accepted right away.

One year into our marriage and we seemed to be living a happy life, the two of us and his son whom I had legally adopted. Everything was going smoothly. Until one of our mutual friend; let's call him John, comes into the picture. John has known my husband since middle school. They are definitely best friends or bros. John even has his own tech repair company and fixes our router or whatever electrical device that gives out on us for free. He even secretly installed an app on my phone to catch my husband if he is cheating.

John was always there for me in a subtle type of way when it came with helping me cope with my husband's infidelity. All honesty there would be no marriage if it wasn't for John. But to say the least, that app comes in handy. I have yet to catch my husband red handed which is a good thing right?

Six months ago however, a woman came knocking on my door while my husband was out. She was holding a girl in her arms who was about 3 months old. The woman told me that she needed to speak to me about my husband and I let her in. Once inside she told me that she was one of helpers at our wedding, 22 years old and our wedding was her first job after she finished her school. She told me that during the wedding, my husband kept grabbing her and groping her everywhere.

While she was walking with trays he would purposely push her against a wall just to cop a feel and at one point he even put his hands up her skirt and touched her pussy. She then continued to say that at which one moment my husband had excused himself because there seemed to be a problem with lack of drinks - a situation which I remembered - however, he did not go to check inside like he said. Instead he had entered the kitchen and asked her assistance, he took her upstairs (our hall had bedrooms upstairs) and he had fucked her in one of the beds.

She kept apologizing to me repeteadly saying that she should not have let my husband do that to her, however he was telling her that if she doesn't have sex with him he would report her to her seniors and she would loose her job. I was devastated. To make things worse, she informed me that the girl in her hand was my husbands daughter which she concieved on my wedding day!

She continued to talk. She told me that the reason she came to tell me was because she felt incredibly guilty. My husband knew about her pregnancy and she said that after her daughter was born, my husband when to look for her and once again began a sexual relationship with her. I had no idea what to do. I knew that if I talked to him he would deny everything so instead I decided to just follow him around in hope to actually catch him in the act. It took me a while since my husband had ways to hide himself but a month ago, he said he was going to a doctor's appointment.

I followed him and I saw him enter the same restaurant as before. I knew something was up. He walked straight upstairs and I followed him. There was the said waistress, the mother of his son, waiting for him and he fucked her. I did not stay for long but I knew that there was another woman inside, probably the manager from before as well.

I met my friend that night and I spilled everything to her. She suggested that I give him some of his own medicine. She said that I could keep pretending to be happy and idiotic while I go out and grab some men for myself, however I am not sure whether I should do that or just divorce him straight away.

I decided for the meantime I'll keep pretending. I didn't have much confidence to do anything drastic at the moment. One day as we are going through mail, his staff Sergeant or something tells him that he is needed due to high demand for his MOS. Since he was in the reserves this army wife lifestyle has never had much presence in our relationship. At times I even forget that he is even in the reserves. He has to leave the following morning to his new station.

He apparently has to work with Navy sailors so he will be on a boat with no reception. I don't know the protocol on communication but we'll find out as we go. He could be gone up to 4 weeks or longer. It's been 2 weeks since I caught him cheating at the restaurant. It's still fresh and I told him I knew. Surprisingly he didn't put up a fight but this caused tension in our relationship enough so that we had our son stay with my sister and her family for a while.

He leaves before I could even wake up but leaves a note explaining how much he loves me and when he gets back he'll make it up to me. Same thing he always says. He also said that our wifi router is busted and I need to call John over to fix it.

Lord knows why or how it's busted, I'm pretty annoyed because I was planning on ordering groceries that morning which I need service for. I looked through our emergency contacts, hence I don't know John's number by heart, then I called up John, telling him the situation and just like that John came over.

He fixes the wifi router kinda as baffled as I am about how that happened. Looks like my husband placed a sticky note on the router causing it to catch fire and burn the router a tad bit. I mean luckily this didn't get out of hand, but something so small could cause so much damage if left carelessly. All the house devices start to reconnect, I walk over to John to thank him once again for saving the day to which he chuckles. He shows me all the devices that are connected to our wifi; he looks at me to confirm all these devices are authorized.

"Yep all looks--" I stopped and paused and noticed an unrecognizable iPhone 6s; I thought to myself about who's phone that possibly is. Me and my husband always keep up with the latest iPhones, so to see the 6s as an active device on our internet in 2022 is odd quite frankly. John helps to ding the phone through find my iPhone app which leads us to the phone in my husband's office. My husband must've left it... John unlocks the phone with ease and inspects it. "Looks like it definitely belongs to him." He hands me the phone. Since my husband's office is connected to our bedroom I told John to wait in the other room as I investigated the office and phone. Not expecting that I would be gone for almost 2 hours. Once I opened his phone I opened his photos full of nudes and porn. I look at his messages, he texting his hoes under his buddies names and so forth. I even know a few of the women personally! It's just sickening.

I'm infuriated beyond explaining. Like my husband, not even all that to be doing what he is doing. His dick is 6 on hard on a good day... The girth is like a pencil. But I feel no remorse for thinking those things after seeing all of this effort to bullshit to my face. We were trying for a baby when we first got married but I lied and said I was pregnant after I found out he was cheating out of spite. I know that doesn't sound noble and to some maybe outright childish. Touché, but knowing him while bringing a baby into this already broken family is wrong to me and everything I stand for.

I'm lucky the test was a dud and my husband didn't further push the situation. He still thinks I'm pregnant. But I got something for him. He will not continue his adulterous legacy within me. But if he thinks we are having a baby, I'll play the part. I walk over to our bedroom and slide the doors connecting the rooms together quietly. I see John passed out from sleep. Damn was I gone for that long lol I thought to myself. Doesn't matter, he has a hands-on job so what can I really say. Kinda cute that he all spread out on our bed like that. But again I was gone way longer than I could've imagined.

I was naive to think maybe there's old pictures of us when me and my husband first started dating right. Like I can't be serious right? With his track record; it could've been anything...

As my mind races, I start to admire how attractive John is. I never took into consideration how nicely John was built, I mean I'm a good wife who studies your husband's life long friends bodies? Compared to my husbands 5'8 average built cream skin, hazelnut hair and light stubble with gray eyes.

John on the other hand is almost his polar opposite, undeniably handsome John is. John is a different type of handsome, he is movie handsome like you don't even think someone that delicious exists. My own dreams couldn't build that hunk of a man. I'm never really out and around with John but if I was I bet he'd get a lot of people's eyes. John is not too much taller than my husband standing at about 6'0 deliciously light Caramel chiseled jawline and body for that matter, short cut fade hair and clean cut goatee. Amazing dimples with kissable lips, he also has an eyebrow slit which doesn't look good on just anybody.

This man is so sexy. His diamond stud earrings compliment him well. I stalked his Instagram and Facebook page awhile back... his shirtless body is to die for... he has just enough arm tattoos without overdoing it with a smooth cut body. And as of right now this hunk of a man is sprawled out on my bed.

I can see his print from the threshold of the doorway. I can't even control my urges, I walk over to the bed gently touching his leg as I get closer. I admire him damn near worshiping him. I crawl onto the bed from the foot of it. Something got into me, to where I really can't stop and more time goes by... I don't even want to stop. I have to taste him and feel him down my throat. I start unbuttoning his shorts, pulling them off completely as he is still sound asleep. I look at his bulge admiring it. I wouldn't care if he had a micro dick with this raging desire I have. I kiss his bulge softly looking up at him sleeping peacefully. I then go for it. I take his briefs off completely, not going back now...

To my surprise he not only has a big dick but his appendage is just beautiful. It's about 8.5 inches but thick enough to where my pointer finger and thumb can't even touch, with a good distance between them. His dick is veiny but as if his penis can curl weights or something. It's so strong. I pop his tip into my mouth and begin sucking his tip furiously. Sucking out his precum. I listen to myself suck on his meat then to think to myself I've never sucked my husband like this. Not this passionate or eager. But then again look at what I'm working with.

I begin to swallow more of his meat, sliding more of his shaft deeper into my mouth feeling it grow harder and harder. My sucking and slurping becomes loud and almost obnoxious in my opinion. I notice him starting to wake up. I keep enjoying his taste, not knowing how he is going to respond to his best friend's wife sucking him off. I start to use both my hands to jerk his big ass dick. I hear him moan but also in a state of confusion.

His moans turn me on more, keep sucking feeling his dick get rock hard down my throat. Midway through sucking his dick I come to the realization that I would actually want to have his baby. He is such a good man and so handsome, plus this would be the perfect revenge against my asshole husband, to have his friend's seed growing inside me.

Before John can wake up fully and comprehend what is actually going on, I quickly mount him and start riding him. I get up on top and go down making eye contact as his manhood enters me. I can barely process how good he feels because I mounted him so fast. I put my hands on his chest and bounce my pussy up and down on his dick. I start moaning loud and uncontrollably as his dick stretches my pussy out while also simultaneously hitting my g spot and cervix.

His dick is so big and perfect. He starts to wake up and I pin his arms to the bed pushing all his meat deeper inside me. He asks me what I'm doing and I tell him "Something I should've done a long time ago". I hear him cuss under his breath as his cock throbs inside me, we maintain eye contact the entire time. But for a moment I feel insecure because I don't even know if he even finds me attractive, I keep going because either way it's too late and I'm making him cum inside my ovulating pussy. Our sex starts to feel like love making. The passion feels magical...

I never had an orgasm in my life nor have I squirted during sex with my husband. But John is making me weak and he is not even doing the work. His dick alone is making me fall deeper in love with him. I must sound crazy but good god this man feels good. I feel myself starting to squirt. "Fuck John mmmmm!" I scream his name over the intense shaking of the bed. He quietly whispers softly "I'm--I'm going to cum".

I keep the same pace pushing him deeper inside me as I lean down to kiss him, sliding down his massive dick, coated in my juices and his precum. I lay my head against his grinding my pussy on him making it fart. I watch him reach his climax as he clenches his jaw and his legs shake. I start to reach my orgasm, I continue to not break eye contact until he busts his load in me. I hear him gasp as I feel him pumping me full of his seed until I overflow with his love sauce. I lay on him letting his seed roam my cunt to find my released eggs. We end up falling asleep with him still inside me.

Next morning I woke up to his still massive penis inside me. I thought it was nice that he didn't just get up and leave into the dark like how most men do... at least in my experience. My pussy still soaking wet, I was about to wake him before a thought just came to me. I think waking him up on the verge of a nut will leave a lasting impression. I start to grind my pussy as he sleeps, he looks so perfect when he sleeps mmm. I feel his meat gradually get aroused as I kiss his chest. I got to say although, he is a damn well heavy sleeper.

I sit up tall putting my hands on his rock hard abs and begin to bounce on his meat up and down. After a good 3 minutes he gains full consciousness and awareness. He tries to slow me down but I keep going as his dick rubs my g spot perfectly. "What are you doing? You're my homie's girl... this is wrong." I interject telling him that he already cummed in my last night before he can continue his thought. The expression of "I fucked up big time" came over his face. I grab his hands, locking his fingers with mine, squeezing him tight each time I ascend up before slamming my pussy back down. I tell him a nut in me over and over before he has no choice but to spill his seed into me. I watch him groan as I feel his cum shooting up my cervix.

I hop off licking him clean and I massage his empty balls. As his sacks are in my mouth I notice my phone is ringing, I reach over and grab it. As you could've guessed it was my husband, I declined it so I could continue enjoying John for a while longer...

he rang as soon as I declined the first call prompting me to pick up. He greets me but accidentally had John's balls pop out my mouth which my husband heard. I told him I was just trying to get something out of my teeth with my tongue. He just told me he was going to work on the boat during the day and stay in a condo after hours, so he could call me every morning and night. He tells me he has to get back to work. He tells me that he loves me and when he'll ring me again. The call ends and I let out a sigh of relief.

John leans up and starts cupping my face; kissing me so passionately. The kiss breaks and John lays his forehead against mine telling me that he has to go to work. I reluctantly break off from him, covering myself with the covers as I watch him get dressed. He lives and tells me if I need anything to call him.

After he left, I replayed what just happened in my head. Holy shit I just made full on love with my husband's best friend. I feel ashamed because I know I won't be able to get enough of that dick. I never been fucked so good. Fast forward a few weeks, my husband has a 3 day weekend and is allowed home. He still worked and or had his friends over most of this time which wasn't a big deal since I was falling for his friend John. They all get drunk watching football. They start making a mess and getting way into the game.

I walked to the bedroom to do some of our laundry but as I walked I ran into John. We started talking because our conversations are always natural and organic. But from friendly chat we somehow find ourselves in the guest bedroom down the hall. I lock the door, getting on my knees and begin unbuckling his fly. I look up at John with eagerness. Once his fly is undone I pull it all down exposing his big hung meat. I immediately insert his dick into my mouth and start jerking it without both my hands without breaking eye contact. His meat feels so muscular, I twist my hands getting it sloppy. I'm almost shocked my husband hasn't heard the commotion. Between the loud wet suction noises and his grunts, I thought it was going to be ok. I watch his dick grow harder as I suck savagely. He grips the counter top getting closer and closer to orgasm. I slapped his dick on my tongue. "Fuck John, you are way bigger than my husband's... You make his dick look tiny compared to yours!" I swirl my tongue around his shaft enjoying every last centimeter of this man's huge dick.

I finish him off and send him back to the rest of the guys. Our affair goes on for weeks until I end up sickly. Of course I decided to pick up a pregnancy test and take it. And it came back positive so I decided to take 3 more just to be sure and they all came back positive. I started to hyperventilate because even though I wanted John's baby I honestly didn't think I would get pregnant so fast. I tell my best friend who of course has big lips and posted about my pregnancy on social media. Getting wind of my husband and his family. I don't know what to do. John doesn't look like my husband... I'm freaking out. I tell John and he is very supportive then tells me he will do whatever I'm comfortable with. Part 2 coming soon...

SirNoName
SirNoName
18 Followers