All Comments on 'Knocked Up by Husband's Best Friend'

by SirNoName

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You and your husband are perfect for each other, but I feel sorry for a baby who will be raised by either of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

maybe John could move in with the couple in the next chapter of this story and both men have more kid's with her .......... please write more of this story.......

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - you lost me as a reader by the second paragraph.

There is the constantly raised saying in the LW category - 'once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater'. Actually, the couple in this story deserve each other and at least they are not destroying two marriages - just their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, she came back way, way too often. secondly, the story, unfortunately, wasn't very well written. I mean poor sentence structure structure etc. sorry to be critical but I just don't think this was written very well. but nice try and keep it up. you'll get better.

SirNoNameSirNoNameover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the criticism this is my first story and I’m just getting into recreational writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"she would loose her job". Is that opposed to her tightening her job? Of course you meant "lose", not "loose". I'm not trying to be a dick, and if this was the only error I'd never have mentioned it. But your story, which I otherwise found erotic, was too full of errors for me to stay focused. Please keep writing, but find yourself an editor or proofreader. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i enjoyed this story very much , thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that is fucking sick!

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Basis of a good storey, but poor structure, get yourself an Editor.⭐️⭐️⭐️

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

One more stupid slut who has to live alone with a bastard kid! It's a shame that the child has to live with such a mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is this? A comedy? *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs some serious editing and a cleaner sequel. Preferably where she ends up a single mother after divorcing, moving in with John who then leaves her. The character is a stupid cheating woman who needs to learn lesson in life. Fidelity pays for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice plot and awesome story but could use editing. I want the man to know and be pained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous