All Comments on 'Knocked Up in Chicago'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Sexy

Nice story, Joanie - er, I mean JB! Erotic as usual. Five stars. PM to follow.

Bellie444Bellie444about 4 years ago
Throbbing in all the right places :)

Another great one JB! I know it’s naughty, but I had my legs crossed pretty hard at the bit about Ralph’s voyeurism and being right next door at the hotel! That’s some real life fantasy hawt ;) X

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneabout 4 years ago
What happens at the convention stays at the convention.

Great story JB.

Started slowly and I had no idea where you were going. Escalated nicely. Many paths you can twist this into and nice to catch a photographer for chapter 2.

* * * * *

DunkirkDunkirkabout 4 years ago

Her next fuck fest with her lover should be twins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really should be LW...hey hum

So not just a cheat, a slut and stupid too...

Ralph will collect all he needs to bribe her to ruination.

Has she not considered a future DNA test?

She didn't want a creep but still chose Phillip... a man who will get her hopes up and then say he prefers to fuck her. Then uses emotional blackmail and implied threat of withdrawal, a man we later find out risks raping her to get a fuck. Not creepy at all.

And she volunteers a BJ to Phillip but Mark will be surprised by a bj...

Not a nice woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Risks

I think the video threat needs to be eliminated. On some level she feels Ralph is harmless because she knows him from grad school. Still, if he wants to be able to watch -- no cameras. But she plays a few things too fast and loose, for instance she shouldn't name a child Philip when surely her husband knows about her friend and colleague. As for the other anonymous comment, pay no mind, as a woman I really object to the suggestion that a woman has no culpability. If you rub your vagina all over a mans cock and he takes that as invitation to enter you, why are you surprised?Besides everyones, including the mans judgement was impaired; but we hold him to a higher level of responsibility than a woman. She issued an invitation, he responded. And in this story the duo had context, Philip was not a creep. In fact he was a man who had feelings for her that she had taken advantage of in a way. Is she nice? Maybe not, she isn't horrible either. But stupid she should never be and the Ralph storyline veers to stupid. Mark would go scorched earth, she can't trust Ralph that much, and Philip wants her, so I can't think he'd be bothered if her marriage broke up. She'd better protect herself.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you, LegsFeetToes, Bellie444, Krista Morane, Dunkirk, and the Anonymous people, for all of your comments! Thanks too for the ideas for a sequel. I appreciate the Anonymous comment titled "Risks" and agree completely. Joanie is much too exposed and should not also photography or videos. I've formed a sequel in my mind, so if I get my act together to write one, we'll see what happens! In the meantime, thank you all a lot! -- JB

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

Nope, not my chip of tea st all. 1 star and I'm being generous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
who is Ralph?

you get to the end and someone adds a new character or changes the names? what happened?

another dumbass author wannabexbVAxj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful not dissimilar to how my wife and i solved our problem as i too have a low sperm count. We decided to go on holidays and she would choose a man to have intercourse with allowing him to release his sperm inside her telling him she was using contraception. We went to the south of france and to an area with quite a few nudist beaches and the caveat was similar build looks etc. She choose and alike me except larger penis. Next day she went alone to the beach and accepted his advances and went to his nearby villa and had intercourse twice before returning when we also had sex. This was repeated for two further days and her spending the night with him prior to use departing for home. After testing it confirmed she was pregnant and we were overjoyed. We had a girl and since have repeated this and have two daughters and are considering trying again perhaps for a boy if it happens.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid is what comes to mind. How in the hell does a man not know that he is infertile but his wife does. And the idiot writer never attempted to explain this phenomena.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love it. A woman do what she have to do to get what she wants, it's not like she didn't know her lover. They use to fuck back in grad school so she want a baby and he was her best choice. Keep writing another part on Joenie and Phillip. I want to know did she let Phillip knock her up again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

....and then Mark found out that the baby wasn't his. He realized that Joanne had cheated on him, he became resentful, and felt that she forced him to play in her dangerous game. This, breaking their marriage, and after a dna test, Phillip gets served, Mark has to rebuild his life, and Joanne sees her plan fall apart in the worst way. Unfortunately, there HAS to be communication between to 2 partners. Cheating is too much of a risk with so little reward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...