Knocked Up in Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked my slit sexily, and danced around, assuming sexy poses, including squats which gave Philip a thousand-dollar view of my entire pussy, probably including some pink from the inside. Philip had pushed down his slacks and let his cock out. He was hard. He was ready.

***********

Seeing his cock again after all these years, I remembered how well he knew how to use it. Especially the second time he fucked me in grad school, bent over the picnic table after the end of the department BBQ, when everyone else was gone. He had driven me to a lovely climax, one that I still recall during my fantasies. We even had a voyeur at the time; another grad student, Ralph, watched us fuck. He had thought he was hidden, watching us from behind a tree. I saw him there, but Philip was just focused on me. I made sure to strip naked, mostly for Ralph's benefit, and the CMNF kink. Neither Ralph nor I ever mentioned it, but I'll bet Ralph masturbated a lot to the memory of Philip ravishing me. I know I did.

Ralph's career never came to much. Ironically, he now is an adjunct professor at my very own university. Every so often I run into him, and I always give him a special smile I've reserved for the small collection of men who have seen me naked. Of course, the collection who have seen me having sex with another man is truly small! I don't have a special smile for that collection, although Ralph is a charter member.

In an ironic twist, Ralph was at this same convention. Probably he was looking for a better job, or something. Even more ironic, Ralph had the room right next to mine. I wondered if in addition to watching me have sex long ago, would he enjoy hearing me have sex that very night? Our rooms had connecting doors, and I had unlocked mine; just in case, you know?

***************

Anyway, as these memories flooded my tortured brain, I began to stop dreading the cheating sex and instead, I began to look forward to it. Sins can go either way: big-time guilt, or big-time arousal. For talented girls like myself, one can have both sentiments at the same time.

I walked over to Philip wiggling my hips, and I asked him to unhook my bra, which he did right away. No complaints from Philip, and I teased him to the max before my bra finally hit the floor. I was now naked, ready for some serious ravishing.

"Missionary please, Philip. The two best positions to get knocked up, I've read, are missionary and rear entry." I wasn't about to let the lust of the moment allow me to lose track of the ultimate goal, and why (I hoped!) I was doing this, committing this sin of infidelity. Sins can be so, so, sexy, but still, ultimately, they're sins.

Philip ripped off the rest of his clothes. Here he was, the same age as me, namely 33 years old, and he looked even better than he had in graduate school. The man had a six pack. Yum. This was going to be fun! Philip spread my legs, licked my pussy, 'tested the water' with a finger and found me to be nice and wet already. He skipped any more foreplay and plunged his cock all the way, right inside me. I suspect he might have worried I could have changed my mind at any moment and backed out of it all. Good point; maybe he thought more of me than I did of myself?

"Oh, Philip!" was all I could say, because after that I was moaning constantly. His cock felt so good inside me, and in a grand reversion of my pre-marriage life, I did not want him to pull out! I was going to feel a man cum inside me; a man who was not my husband Mark. Suddenly, the sinfulness of it all was turning me on something fierce.

Philip thrust away inside me, and I found my body rising up to meet his thrusts. My feelings for Philip, long suppressed, came rushing back to the surface of my complicated brain, as he fucked his heart out for me. I had always loved Philip. He had just been too fucked up of a man to marry.

Mark, in contrast, had been charming, charismatic, sexy, funny, and not in competition with me, as Philip always was (professionally competitive, I mean). Mark was a good, solid choice. I loved Mark, and I loved Philip, too. Philip was by far the sexier choice! Holy smokes, was he a good lover!

I had chosen Mark, however, and I had thereby chosen a calm, solid, happy life, instead of a wild life on a roller-coaster with Philip. For me, I made the right choice. I knew I had made the right choice by choosing Mark. Still, the way Philip was fucking me just then gave me a little pause. Just a little pause. Just a little, just a very little. Oh shit, in fact it called my entire life's choices into question. God, but his cock inside me felt good!

Philip was still in competition with me. I was at my zenith having just killed the masses of our colleagues with a dynamite, and yes, even a sexy keynote address. Now, however, I was beneath him, and there was no question but that he was sexually conquering me, reasserting his male dominance over me, making me his sexual slut of a slave. I loved it.

My breathing was beginning to change. I almost never cum when I'm fucking; I cum via foreplay. I did read somewhere, however, that having an orgasm helps conception. The signs were there. Philip was picking up the pace now; he was getting close, going for the gold, and I could feel myself building, building, building.... if only Philip could last a minute or two more?

Oh, God, this was so much fun! Philip was grunting as he pummeled my poor, small body. Go for it, lover! Fill me up, I thought. I need your cum -- give it to me! OMG, I'm so close! So close, so close, so close, "YES!" I screamed, as the endorphin rush washed over me. Seconds later Philip gave me exactly what I wanted from him, as he filled me up with his sperm laden spunk.

I lay there, both ecstatic and feeling guilty as all hell. What had I just done? Oh my God, I had betrayed Mark's trust, fucking another man expressly to get pregnant and deceive my husband into thinking the baby is his?

I'm going to rot in hell.

How can I be so selfish? And yet Mark wants kids too, maybe even more than I do? He'll be so happy I'm pregnant. He'll think it's his; I'll make sure of it. He'll strut around like a rooster, and he'll smile for the rest of his life.

What if this doesn't work? What if Philip didn't just knock me up? Then I fucked another man with nothing to show for it except an orgasm from heaven and guilt to last me the rest of my life? Worse, this wasn't a commercial transaction just to make me pregnant. This was a fuck born of love. That has to make the sinfulness of it worse, somehow, doesn't it?

"You should spend the night. I may not yet be pregnant. You'll have to fuck me again in the morning. Is that okay?" I said, as Philip's cock was still inside me, ever so slowly deflating.

"That's fine. It's lovely, in fact. We can also fuck in the afternoon, and tomorrow night. Let's do this right," Philip said. Yeah, he just wanted to fuck me. He doesn't care about knocking me up. Do I care that it's just about sex for Philip? Just about him conquering me? Do I care it's all about him driving me crazy with his muscular, powerful, totally male, and hopelessly sexy body? Not a whit. It's kind of flattering, actually.

"Joanie, that was the best fuck I've ever had, just now," Philip said.

"You need to get out more," was my quick reply, and Philip covered my face with a pillow, as I happily giggled.

Philip fucked me five more times the next day, and once just before I left to catch my plane in the morning, two days later. I was amused because I kept running into Ralph. I'd give him my usual special smile, and in reply there'd always be a twinkle in his eye, and I knew: he had listened! Well, good for him.

Each time Philip and I would disappear to my room for another round of wanton, baby-making (I hope!) sex, I would catch a glimpse of Ralph heading to his room, too! That alone turned me on, big time. One time, too, after Philip had destroyed me with his talented cock, I glanced -- just by chance, you understand -- at the connecting door to Ralph's room, and it was open, just a crack! Good for Ralph!

Excited by the open door, I tried to get Philip to do me again right away, but alas I had worn out the poor man! So, I simply took a good long time getting dressed, maximizing my show for my friendly voyeur. I'll bet there's a pool of Ralph's cum on the floor next to his connecting door to my room. Or maybe it's splattered on the fancy wallpaper of the hotel? I giggled at the thought.

Philip decided to join me in my taxi to the airport, and he bought a cheap ticket to get through security. He took me to the United Airlines Club because they have showers. He escorted me into the showers, stripped off all my clothes, and he fucked me in the shower. Wow. Luckily, the shower had a chair, so I could sit on him as we fucked. I then used the shower as it's supposed to be used, in my case to get rid of all the sex smells.

"What's the next conference you're going to, Joanie?"

"The Western, in San Francisco, next month," I said. "You know, I feel bad; I've never given you a blowjob. I'm pretty good at them, but I'm greedy: I want all of your stuff inside my womb, where hopefully it will do some good."

"Maybe once you're pregnant, you can give me a celebratory blowjob?" Philip said.

"My thoughts, exactly. Once I'm pregnant, though, we have to stop this. Still, a farewell blowjob seems appropriate," I said.

"A farewell blowjob and a farewell fuck, right?"

I smiled at Philip. "I'm late. They're boarding my plane. It was great hooking up again with you Philip. See you in San Francisco?" I loved the poetry of just having said "hooking up."

"Count on it!" Philip said, and we kissed goodbye. It turns out Philip kisses great, too. Who knew?

As soon as I got back home, I set about seducing my husband Mark. Mark has many assets, and one of Mark's primary charms is that he is super easy to seduce. I took off my top and my bra and he immediately got hard. I was nervous about making love with Mark, right after my wild ride with Philip at the Chicago convention.

Luckily, I had no cause for worry. I lusted for Mark as much as ever, and my body was hungry for his cock, and he wasted no time satisfying his girl. He plunged his cock inside me with the lust of a man starved for sex, and he drove me to a climax I still remember as I write this.

"I love you, Mark. I love you so much. You're the man for me," I said, as we rested after the deed, his cock still inside me.

"Well I should hope so, Joanie. We've been married for three years, already. How did your talk go in Chicago?" Mark replied.

I had forgotten all about my talk, my baby-making attempts with Philip having pushed everything else out of my active consciousness. I told Mark all about my great success, and twenty minutes later we feted my professional success with a second fuck. Then to Mark's surprise and delight, I gave him a blowjob, even if his cock was soaked with his own cum and my love juice.

My next two periods didn't arrive. A quick trip to CVS, and peeing on the stick I bought, revealed the good news! I was pregnant! Maybe it was Mark's child, but almost certainly it was Philip's. As far as I was concerned, the child was mine; mine and Mark's.

A couple of months later, I sent Philip a text to let him know I was pregnant. I had waited until the ob-gyn doctor had confirmed our baby was healthy. I told him Mark and I were both thrilled with our new fetus. Philip wrote back his congratulations.

A few weeks later I wrote again, this time about the chorionic villus sampling. "Mark and I are having a boy! We're going to name him Philip," I wrote. I offered no explanation of the choice of name, but I assume Philip knew the secret reason instantly.

Philip and I agreed to meet up in San Francisco. I wanted to keep Philip interested, because in a few years Mark and I would want our child to have a sibling, you know? I was prepared to do whatever it took to keep Philip interested. I knew what Philip would want. A total idiot would know. I figured it would not be much of a sacrifice, hee, hee.

It did my heart good to see Mark so happy that he had finally knocked me up. Little Philip was born a six pound, happy and healthy baby. He gets kissed on his head a lot! It's really wonderful to be a mother now, and Mark is still on a high from being a father. He also loves watching me breast feed little Philip, who has a good appetite, and nurses from my tits every three hours, 24 hours a day. Sometimes he even feeds in his sleep!

Do I feel guilty that Philip and I didn't go the artificial insemination route? Yes, sometimes, but then I look at little Philip, and I melt. Maybe the plan was rash and sinful, fraught with danger, and now that I think about it, reckless and stupid, but you know what? I think it's hard to argue with the results. Excuse me, I've gotta go: Little Philip's hungry again!

**************

Epilogue: One day I was out and about doing errands, food shopping, when it came time to feed the little barracuda, as I sometimes called baby Philip, with his ravenous appetite. It's an issue to feed a baby in public, but there are ways now, and it's becoming more common. One buys special bras with feeding flaps, and one can place a small baby blanket around the baby, preserving privacy.

Supermarkets sometimes have little eating areas, serving coffee and snacks and the like, and I took my barracuda there. I was getting settled when I saw Ralph enter the area. I gave him my special smile and he came over to me, carrying a cup of steaming hot coffee. Being much bolder than he usually was, he asked if he could join me?

"Well, I'm about to feed the baby," I said.

"I don't mind; maybe though you want some privacy?" Ralph replied.

"No, it's fine. Take a seat," I said, after all by then I was skilled at covering everything expertly.

Suddenly, something flipped in my brain, and instead of opening the flap of my nursing bra in my usual discreet way, I just pushed my bra down from my boobs, and I let the baby blanket fall to the floor. Then, right in front of Ralph, I slowly let little Philip attach his barracuda mouth to my right tit. He began suckling away immediately. My other boob, warm and swollen with the barracuda's second helping, was on full display. Milk was slightly forming at the nipple, in anticipation of the future feeding frenzy.

A good Samaritan woman picked up the baby blanket from the floor, and smiling, she handed it to Ralph, and said, "Your wife dropped this."

Ralph thanked her, and I gave my special smile again, this one more mischievous than usual. We both had a silent chuckle about the good Samaritan's natural mistake, thinking Ralph was my hubbie. Then Ralph I talked shop while my little barracuda sucked my right boob dry. I switched him to my left boob, letting Ralph see my now exposed right boob, with little milk droplets adorning the nipple. Ralph's eyes were all over my boobs, not missing a single thing.

Baby Philip fell asleep after his feeding, and I arranged him carefully before finally re-attaching my bra and then my blouse.

"You know what?" Ralph asked.

"What, Ralph?"

"You son has no idea how lucky he is. I speak for most of my gender when I say we all wish we could have been in his place," Ralph said. I just gave him my special smile, switching the conversation back to recent progress on numerical solutions of the McKean-Vlasov equation.

Despite my efforts, Ralph's eyes never left my boobs, now hidden under my bra and my blouse. You know, a girl with her own, personal, dedicated voyeur is a lucky girl. When Ralph and I completed our grocery shopping -- both his and mine -- I gave him another of my special smiles in parting. He returned the smile.

"Are you going to the Western in San Francisco next month?" I asked Ralph, as we were parting.

"Yes, and this time I'll bring my new video camera," he said.

"My goodness, why?" I asked.

Ralph replied with a knowing smile. "See you there," he said.


12