All Comments on 'Knocking to Get Knocked Up'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

kinda out of control but good none the less. Big Tits & pregnancy, Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What was this supposed to be?

The story felt disjointed. The use of first and third person perspective in the same paragraph and even the same sentence was distracting. Having a large number of named characters with minimal descriptions felt a bit like just tossing people in to meet a request, with little to no effort to make a coherent story. It got to the point that it ruined my ability to enjoy what you were doing.

My suggestions:

Please double check or ask someone to check to make sure you catch any grammar/spelling issues.

Trim out the extraneous number of characters, or flesh out the world. This felt like a story that should have been longer, with more build up and world building so it would make sense. Could have been so hot but fizzled instead. Is this an excerpt from a longer story?

mindslutmindslutalmost 4 years ago
Dripping

So hot. This is the second time I’ve cum to this, and fuck am I cumming.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

apparently, people that believe in BBC mythology are so brain-dead this nonexistent plot and ridiculous story arc seemed to make sense to them while puking this into a word processor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...