Knocking Up My Daughter In law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
582 Followers

After a few minutes more of her pleasuring little mouth I had to force myself to push her off of me.

Becky smiled up at me she knew what was coming next, and laid back and spread her legs ever so obediently.

"That's my girl." I said positioning myself between her legs. My cock was so fucking hard that I didn't even have to use my hand to guide it in. I just moved my hips until the head of my dick found Becky's warm wet spot. I thrust my hips hard and I buried my dick into her tight little pussy. She screamed and arched her back and I was just half way inside. One more powerful thrust and her pussy gave way and I sank all the way to the hilt.

Becky closed her eyes and gasped in pain.

"Oh fuck, Yeah!" I shouted and I started fucking her fast and hard, so hard that her ass came up off the mattress with every thrust.

She pressed her hands against my chest, "Ohhh Daddyyyy!!!!" She locked her legs about my waist to open herself to me even more.

I groan loudly lost in the sheer pleasure of her body. And I ravaged her pussy with wild and uncontrolled passion.

"Give it to me, Daddy. Oh Yessss!" she squealed and I suddenly felt the walls of her pussy clench around my cock. She was having another orgasm. This in turn excited me and I began to feel my own orgasm building. "Oh Shit!" I slammed my cock to hilt inside her and I shot my load deep inside her pussy!

"Oh yesss Daddy give it all to MEEE!!!" she wrapped her legs around my hips and started humping my cock until I finally collapsed on top of her. She kept her legs locked around me until my cock went soft and slipped from her now swollen pussy.

I sat up and grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs forward until her knees were to either side of her head.

"Oh my God! What are you doing to me, Hank! Oh it hurts! Stop it please." she gasped.

"You want a baby don't you!" I laughed.

"Yes. Oh Gawd! Oh, Oh, Daddy!" Becky tore at the sheets with her fingernails.

"We gotta keep that sperm in there, Girl!" I slapped Becky hard on the ass which so happened to be sticking straight up at the moment. Hell she could have licked her own belly button. "My grandfather did this to my grandmother and she had thirteen children."

"He did? She did?"

"Fuck yeah!" I slapped her ass again and she yelped loudly.

"I...OH GOD! I think you're enjoying...this...Daddy!" she said trying to smile.

I smiled and held her in this position for another five minutes before my arms turned to rubber. Then I gently lowered her legs and she sighed in exhausted relief.

"Now you need to turn over onto your stomach, Becky."

She nodded and turned over and I tossed her a pillow, "Put that under your belly."

She nodded and pushed it beneath her and I got behind her and positioned her hips until her ass was raised up in just the right position to fuck. Then I laid down beside her and put my pillow under my head and I looked at her and smiled.

"How long am I supposed to be in this position, Daddy?"

"You have to lay in that position the rest of the night, Becky." I said fighting to hold back a smile.

"Why, Daddy? Is it supposed to help me to conceive easier?" she asked.

"Yeah something like that." I said. But it was a lie I just wanted to admire that sweet little ass of hers until I fell asleep. And was that taking advantage of her innocent trust? Possibly. "Now you lay in that position the rest of the night, Okay?"

"Yes Daddy." Becky said and she closed her innocent blue eyes and fell fast asleep with this cute little smile on her face. I too laid back closed my eyes.

I awoke the next morning to find Becky lying with her cute little ass still in the air. The sight of it made my morning wood that harder. And I just couldn't help myself. I climbed in behind her gently and I very gently spread her legs. Becky stirred a little but she was still very much asleep. I gripped her slender hips and I pierced her slit and buried my cock inside her paradise.

Becky awoke with a start and she tried to raise up but I laid down across her back pinning her down with the weight of my body. "Relax it's just, Daddy." I said between breaths as I fucked her. Becky smiled and relaxed and let me have her pussy. I fucked her slow and easy and she came with minutes of my penetration and unfortunately so did I.

Epilogue,

Becky became pregnant two weeks later and she had our baby boy in the Spring. And Damn it she wants another baby! What the fuck?!

The End ;-)))

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
582 Followers
12