Knockout Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, this time, Janice didn't have to wait for Gloria's orgasm and decided not to wait for the men in the rings either. She could feel the fierce desire pulsing from her husband's cock and she urged him on. "Yes! Do it!" she demanded. "Fuck me! Fill me!"

With that, Tim plunged his thumb into Janice's ass and began stroking it in and out. His other hand flattened so that all four fingers were strumming across her hard clit. His hips picked up their pace and power, driving his cock harder and deeper.

Janice's body trembled with the assault and the sudden feeling of another climax building quickly. When she felt his cock-thrusting become more frantic and his clit-rubbing hand begin to lose its rhythm, she dropped her chest and face to the mattress and reached back beneath her to replace his hand with her own. She caught the wave just in time and began flogging herself mercilessly to reach another orgasm right on the tail of the first.

Tim's freed hand slid quickly to her left hip for balance, his right thumb stayed buried in her tight asshole, holding on like a thumb in a bowling ball, controlling her bottom as he brought his climax home. His cum gushed from the tortured head of his cock, filling her and spilling out the sides as he kept stroking in and out of the beautiful pink gash.

Janice's face was sideways on a cheek and she could see the TV monitor with an upward glance of her eyes.

The cock the "Victim" was riding had pulled out and was beginning its slow-motion eruption. But how much more exciting was the real-time eruption she now felt deep inside her own pussy? Tim had held out a long time and his first jet absolutely hammered against her insides like a fire hose, pushing her over the edge of her own orgasm. Her cunt muscles clenched tightly, grabbing his hot flesh and squeezing his cum right out of her ravaged hole.

Her legs finally gave out and she pushed them out straight behind her, dropping to her belly. Tim followed her down, his cock tied to her cunt like an umbilical cord. Neither noticed the rest of the Mitchell Brothers' artistic slo-mo conclusion of Marilyn's gangbang as they panted with their heads side by side.

  1. Exit the Movie

When the hairy protagonist of the movie swooped in to rescue the Victim (or abduct her for the second time that night, depending on your point of view), Janice and Tim rearranged themselves on the bed. Tim piled up a couple of pillows against the headboard and sat back against them. Janice scooched back and lay against his chest; he wrapped his arms around her.

As Gloria began happily exploring her sixth strange cock of the night, Tim scooped out some more of the semi-solid coconut oil from the small tub and began slowly and gently playing with his wife's nipples.

"So, what's more exciting; her taking a black cock or a bunch of cocks?" he asked.

"Yes," Janice answered.

"Ah ha," he laughed. "So if we joined in an orgy, you'd want there to be a few black cocks thrown into the mix?"

"Sounds about right," she said facetiously. "And what about you, smart ass? Would you be this guy?" She nodded toward the screen where "Barry" was feasting on "Gloria's" pussy. "Would you like watching me fuck a big black cock, then some big white ones for good measure? And then scoop me up and take me away to eat and fuck my used pussy?"

"Hmm," he considered, then answered in a mock-serious tone. "Well, of course I'd want to be the one who takes you home for last dibs. But I think I'd like to get in on the gangbang as well."

"Oh, you would, would you? But it would be a little hard with me and the boys all suspended from the ceiling like that, wouldn't it? No. I think you'd just have to wait your turn." She reached into her dripping cunt for some of their mixed juices and used them as lubricant as she began massaging his cock.

"And of course," she continued. "The guy in her pussy on the rings pulled out to show the money shot, as usual. But I wouldn't want that. I'd want him to shoot his jizz inside me, to add it to the big load I'd gotten from the black dude." She could feel him starting to grow hard again in her hand.

One of his hands left her tit and slid down to her crotch, scissoring her clit in its protective hood between two fingers.

"Would you still want to take me home then? Filled with two creampies and the cum from three more cocks dripping off my face and tits? Would you like that?" His cock twitched and grew to nearly full hardness in her hand. "Hmm," she said, tightening her grip. "I guess you would. But would you eat my dirty pussy like he does?" she challenged him.

Tim said nothing, but extricated himself from beneath Janice's weight and moved down till he was kneeling by her legs. He gripped her behind each knee and pulled her down until she was flat on her back, knees pointing high in the air. He yanked a loose pillow over and urged her to raise her ass off the mattress so he could stuff the pillow under her.

He lowered himself to his forearms between her spread thighs and looked directly into her staring eyes for a frozen moment before lowering his head and kissing those thighs. She stacked up some pillows behind her shoulders and neck to help her watch him.

His cream and her juices had been pistoned out of her fuck hole by his last hard pounding and her crotch was soaked from the top of her trimmed bush down to her back door. Plenty of it was spread across her thighs as well and that's where he started. His reached his tongue out as far as he could and used it to mop up their juices. He worked methodically in a spiral; moving everything in from the edges and toward the middle.

But in this case the middle wasn't her clit, as it would usually be, but her vagina. Tim knew from long practice that Janice's clitoris had its limits and pleasure could easily turn to pain when her nub decided it had done its duty. After two powerful orgasms back to back he was certain her pleasure point needed a rest. He sucked on her thighs, pressed the tip of his tongue firmly across her anus, and extra-noisily vacuumed spunk from her small pubic patch; but he danced very gingerly around her clitoral hood, until he ended up at her vaginal opening.

Pulling his head back slightly, he reached in and used his fingers to push the dangling outer lips to the side. He could see that her cunt was still slightly gaping from their fucking. He dove in, thrusting his tongue as deeply as he could over and over like a small shovel as he slurped her pussy clean.

Finally she grabbed him by the ears and said, "I can't take any more, get up here and fuck me!"

He took one last slow swab of her cunny with his eager tongue, then glided up her body and planted his lips firmly against hers. Forcing her mouth open with his tongue he shared the last bit of their mixed love juices. The assault on her mouth and the funky erotic taste of his cum mixed with hers shocked her system and sent her tongue into a frantic wrestling match with his.

Her lusty response to his kiss was just what his dick needed to come back to penetrating power. Tongue still buried in his wife's mouth, he reached underneath and gave his resurgent cock a couple of tugs before guiding it into her gaping hole.

"Oh, yes! Take your sloppy seconds!" she gasped into his mouth. "Fuck my used hole!"

He broke off their kiss and sat straight up, pulling her hips against his as he thrust faster and harder, imagining he really was the third cock of the night to plunge into this slutty hole. Looking down and seeing how messy her cunt lips had become, how shiny and almost bruised they looked, he could easily imagine she had let several strangers use her before it was his turn. As fucked-out as her pussy looked, it still felt incredible, and that, combined with the dirty thoughts he was having about her, meant that he was quickly coming and filling her quim with his seed for the second time that night.

"Yes, yes, oh, God!" she squealed as she felt him twitch and splash inside of her. "Fill me up, give me more cum!"

As his spent cock gave its last twitches, he dropped down on top of her and returned his mouth to hers. "You sexy whore," he gasped while he kissed her.

"Whhoorre," she sighed in agreement as they collapsed into each other.

12