Knockout Ch. 05-08

Story Info
A weekend in the life.
5.7k words
4.62
5.1k
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KNOCKOUT

A Reason to Wear the LBD

The following weekend found the Stanleys back in the bedroom, but this time they were just putting away clean laundry. As Janice hung a blouse up in the closet, her husband said, "I like that little black number you have hanging there. You should wear that more often."

Janice took the hanger with the slinky little black dress and held it up in front of her body as she turned to Tim. "This little ol' thing?" she said in a sexy Southern drawl, while cocking a hip to the side.

"Oh, yeah, you are a knockout in that dress."

"Well, that's nice to hear," she said, smiling. But then she turned away to hang the little-used dress back in its place. "But it really is a bit much for date night at Outback, isn't it?"

Tim quickly stepped up and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her back against his chest. "Well, what about for a night of dinner and dancing?" he crooned into her ear.

"Dinner and dancing?"

"And I don't mean BBQ and a honky tonk," he added.

She laughed and turned in his arms. "Well then, just what do you mean?"

"Well, the details are my little secret, but I'll tell you enough so you can pack properly."

"Pack?" she said, her eyes and smile widening. "We're going away? Where? When?"

"Where is on the secret list," he said. "When is next weekend. Surely you haven't forgotten our wedding anniversary is next weekend?" he asked with mock incredulity.

Janice raised her hands to his face and pulled him in for a light kiss. "No, Mr. Wiseguy." She kissed him again, a little harder. "And I'm happy to hear you haven't either." The third kiss lasted several delicious seconds.

Then she put her hands on his chest and pushed him away. "Now tell me more," she demanded. "Especially about dining and dancing."

"Okay," he laughed. "Here's what you need to pack. That black dress and one more you like for dinner at a classy restaurant, followed by dancing at a hot club."

"Two dresses? You think I'll need to change in between dinner and dancing?"

"No, I think we'll be hitting the dance floor Friday and Saturday nights, and you can't show up at the club in the same dress two nights in a row. Oh, and you'll need a swimsuit for poolside. And a couple of casual outfits for sightseeing and maybe some nature walking during the days."

Janice squealed in delight, "Two nights of dancing!? What's gotten into you?"

Tim took her back into his arms and said, "You have, of course. I've seen you dancing around listening to that mix Jerome put together for you and it reminded me how much we used to go dancing when we were in school." He pressed his hips closer to hers and began swaying and gently turning her about in a slow motion dance. "I know I wasn't nearly as graceful as you, but damn, I loved watching you move."

She tightened her arms around him and laid her head against his chest as they circled. "Oh, you weren't so bad. Especially in the slow dances." She turned her face up toward his and this next kiss went on and on, one leading to another, lips never apart for long as they undressed each other and moved onto the bed. They kept up their slow dance rhythm even as he entered her, each gasping into the other's mouth. Their nonstop kisses only broke off when he rolled them over so she was on top. He pressed up on her shoulders and she shifted her position so she was astride him. She kept up her dancing, rotating her hips more sensuously as she ground into him, taking him deep inside her and bumping her pulsing clit against his pubis.

He lifted his hips and held them firm to give her a platform to play against. His hands were on her hips, but lightly, just riding the waves of her action. Her breasts were hypnotic, swaying heavily with the movements of her dance, the nipples swollen and jutting out.

Soon her rhythm was picking up in speed and pressure against him, both of them panting from the intense pleasure of her tight velvet glove grabbing at his iron rod. The dancing changed to rutting as she placed her hands on his chest to support herself, the forward lean giving her clit more contact with his pubic bone; the mat of his short and curlies providing a delightful texture to rub against.

The beauty of the woman above him, the animal look on her face as she let her lust take over, and the incredible tightness and wetness of her cunt made Tim want to start thrusting up to bring his own urgency to its desperately needed climax. But he held out, not wanting to disturb Janice's final ascent to the peak of her own passion.

And here it was. She clutched his pecs as if holding on for life. Her breaths came out in short, fast gasps that matched the final rhythm of her pelvic thrusts. She wasn't moving up and down on his cock now, but kept it buried to the hilt and moved just enough to keep her clit rubbing against him as the waves of her orgasm washed over her.

He took his hands from her hips and grabbed her tits roughly, rolling the hard nipples between thumbs and forefingers, and Janice screamed out as her climax jumped to the next level.

When Tim sensed she'd crested her orgasm and was on the downhill slide, he took over. He pulled her body down so her torso lay flat against his while her legs remained bent under.

He reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks. He used them to hold her still while he pushed his hips downward, slowly withdrawing his cock from her an inch at a time. When only the mushroom head remained he felt her pussy clench him tightly as she whined pitifully in his ear. She wasn't all the way out of her orgasm and her body was unconsciously fighting against the loss of her treasured prize.

But Tim had no intention of pulling all the way out of her glorious hole either. He paused just a little longer, groaning at the hungry squeeze of her cunt on his cock, then he suddenly reversed his motion. He pushed her ass back down while raising his hips to drive his rod back to the bottom of her love hole.

She gasped in surprise, a little pain, and a lot of pleasure as the sudden attack sent an aftershock of climax through her.

He rotated his hips a few times as he pushed her ass cheeks together and then pulled them apart again so she could feel the exposure of her naughty asshole.

Then he was doing the slow withdrawal again, teasing both of them with the concentration of heat and friction between them. He paused again with just the head remaining inside her. "Squeeze," he hissed in her ear and she clenched her pussy muscles again, gripping the sensitive bulb in her velvet vise.

It was the last straw and the slow pull-outs were finished, now it was Tim's turn to rut like a fucking dog. He began assaulting her cunt, slamming in and out, keeping his cock head rubbing against her pussy walls just as she'd so desperately rubbed her clit against him earlier.

'I'm his fuck hole,' she thought, becoming desperate to feel his cum exploding inside her. "Yes, yes, yes!" she grunted, urging him on.

Then she was feeling it, the clenching of his whole body underneath her, the short, hard jabs, and the hot spurts inside her as his seed exploded against her cervix.

She moved her mouth to his and they kissed urgently, almost violently, matching the passion of their mating. As they eventually came down from their climaxes the kisses continued. This slow dance had begun with gentle, loving kisses and that was how it ended as the spent lovers lay in each other's arms.

  1. Morning Wood

The next morning, Sunday, was for sleeping in, and Tim was in much need of it. Yesterday's surprise Nooner had been followed by more lovemaking Saturday night, wherein Janice had tried many sexy tricks to get him to spill more details about their anniversary trip. Tim had managed to keep the important secrets, but had given away a lot of energy and bodily fluids protecting them. So he was especially groggy when he found himself being awakened earlier than expected by some highly unexpected activity below his waist. Blinking his eyes into blurry openness he looked down to find his naked body was no longer covered by sheet or blanket. Janice had apparently swept them aside and her head was now lying on his lower belly. She was resting on one cheek and looking up at him with a wicked smile.

"Look what I found," she said as she lifted up, shifted her body a bit, and then laid her head down again, this time on top of his thighs. Standing up proudly in front of her face was his manhood in all its fully swollen glory. She wrapped her hand around its base. "Were you dreaming about me?" she purred, gently moving the skin of his shaft up and down. "How sweet." She raised herself up on elbows and pulled the thick rod back toward her mouth.

'Morning wood,' Tim thought dreamily, as his need to pee registered. He watched Janice drag her tongue along the underside of his cock from bottom to top. She stopped there theatrically; mouth open, flat of her tongue bent against the head, staring straight into his eyes. Then without shifting her gaze she suddenly dropped her mouth over the top, taking in the first four inches at once and drawing a quick, "Oh, fuck!" from her husband.

She pushed herself down another two inches, taking the head into her throat. She paused there and swallowed, squeezing the sensitive bulb in her face vagina. "Oohh, ffuuuck," he said again, drawing it out into a moan.

Slowly she dragged her mouth off of him, lips clenched around his staff the whole time. When her lips came together, kissing the tip, she opened her mouth and let the saliva that had built up inside slowly drip over the head and down the sides. "Oooohhh, ffuuuuuuuucckk," again, this time sounding like a slow leak from a tire.

"Yes, that does sound good," Janice growled, not bothering to wipe the last of the spittle from her lips and chin. She put her right knee outside his left hip and planted her left foot alongside his right hip. She raised herself up, giving him a beautifully clear view of her pussy hovering above his cock, which she continued to hold straight up and down in her firm grip.

The saliva started up in his own mouth as he stared at the amazing vision. The hand that wasn't gripping his rod was resting against her mound, the heel of her palm apparently pressing against her clit. Her fingers were in an inverted V and spreading open the petals of her flower. The lips already looked swollen and dark pink and he wondered if it was still left over from the previous night's exertions.

As she slowly lowered herself onto his manhood he saw that her pussy was also shining in the morning light coming through the window. No way was that left over, he thought. Sure, yesterday's early acrobatics had been followed by more lovemaking last night, but that was still hours ago. And the way she now slid effortlessly down his pole confirmed that she'd already been preparing herself for this morning adventure before waking up her husband.

When Tim was firmly inside her, Janice shifted her left leg back and again took up a cowgirl position astride his hips so she could get down even further. This time it was her turn to groan, "Oh, fuck," as her pussy lips pressed up against his pubic hair. Coming back up on her knees, she slowly slid up and down, enjoying the friction and fullness.

If she wanted to use him as a fuck toy, Tim was glad to let her. He puffed up his pillow and crossed his arms behind his head to take in the beauty of his wife bouncing in front of him. Her eyes were closed and her head was slowly nodding up and down in rhythm with her pelvis. Suddenly a smile swept across her face and she seemed to chuckle.

"Something funny?" he asked.

"They call it 'cowgirl', but I think I'm riding English," she giggled.

He saw that she was indeed posting up and down like she was taking a dressage horse around the arena. "Yeah, I can see that," he agreed. "But what about the saddle horn?" He gave a slight upward thrust of his ass that made her gasp. "It takes a real cowgirl to know how to use the saddle horn properly."

"Yee haa," she said dreamily as she swiveled her hips around his saddle horn. "Cowgirl it is."

After a few more minutes of bouncing and grinding she bent to her right and picked up something that had been hidden in the folds of the castoff bedsheet. When she settled back in place Tim saw she was holding her favorite sex toy, a small egg vibrator with a remote control for its various speeds and patterns. Yes, she'd definitely been getting prepared before putting his morning wood to work.

During yesterday's daytime fuck Janice had leaned forward to rub her clit up against Tim's pubis, but now she leaned back so she had full access to her fun button with her battery-operated lover. She brought the smooth egg up against the top of her pussy and moved it in slow circles as the little motor hummed quietly along in low gear.

It didn't take long, however, until Tim heard the change in pitch that told him she'd increased the vibration rate. She was also moving the egg around less, just rolling it from one side of her clit to the other as she hummed along. Absentmindedly, Tim realized this was their third session in less than 24 hours and wondered how that would affect Jan's climax clock. He soon found out.

Second gear didn't last much more than a minute before the distinct high-pitched whine of top speed began buzzing through the room. Janice's unoccupied hand was behind her, propping herself up on Tim's thigh. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed, and her whimpering pant was picking up pace.

"Unh, unh, unh, oh God, uuunnnhhhhhh!" she grunted as her body began trembling in the throes of yet another powerful orgasm. He felt her pussy clutching at his swollen cock and tightened his ass cheeks to push just that much deeper into her.

Janice dropped the egg and threw her hand back to his other thigh to hold herself up as her cunt absolutely pulsed with passion; muscle tremors visible in her thighs and across her abs. Finally she pushed herself forward and collapsed on top of him, her breasts damp with sweat against his chest, gasping for breath in the crook of his neck.

Tim began stroking her hair with one hand, while the other gently flowed back and forth across her body from shoulders to rump and back.

Eventually she came back to herself, raised up with her forearms on his chest and bent her head down to kiss him through a big smile. "God, that was good!"

Then, still smiling, she clenched her pelvic muscles like she was doing Kegel exercises, and once again he felt the tight grip of her velvet glove. Looking straight into his eyes, she said with fake surprise, "Wow, you're still hard! Didn't you come too, baby?"

"Gee, I didn't think the dildo was supposed to come," he said, flexing his cock inside of her.

"Dildo," she purred with a small swivel of her hips. "I like that. My little silver egg and my big pink dildo, the best toys ever." Another squeeze from her pussy. "But I think we have to relieve the pressure in this toy before it can be put away." She began nibbling at his neck. "But that shouldn't take too long, should it? You must be close."

"Now you're just being mean," he said, giving her ass a light slap that made her squeal happily. "You know damn well I need to pee before I'll be able to come."

She took on her Miss Innocent look again. "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Morning Wood, right? I bet that can get uncomfortable."

She squealed and laughed louder when he grabbed her and roughly rolled them both over, his turgid cock still buried in her well-fucked pussy. He pulled out and his prick slapped back against his belly, the veins standing out sharply. "You just stay put, Miss Smart Ass, and I'll be back to let you relieve the pressure in my balls after I've relieved the pressure in my bladder."

"Oh, you make it sound so enticing," she laughed at his back as he jumped off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

  1. Can a Guy Get a Break?

Unfortunately, Tim quickly discovered that relieving the pressure in his bladder wasn't going to be fast or easy. He thought about sitting down on the pot, but the idea of having to push his rock hard cock that far down wasn't appealing. Finally he straddled the bowl and squatted with his hips back and head forward. One hand held the reluctant fire hose aimed below the rim, the other pressed against the wall above the tank. Then he waited.

He'd rushed into the bathroom so quickly that he hadn't noticed that the door hadn't latched shut behind him, so he didn't know that Janice had come in until he heard her break out in hysterical laughter behind him. He nearly lost his footing and his grip on his penis from the shock and didn't look happy when he turned his face to look at her over his bent shoulder.

"Oh, my God! This is too funny. Where's my damn camera?" she chortled. "And the look on your face - perfect!"

Tim just growled and turned his attention back to the business at hand.

"Um, having a little trouble there?" she cooed.

"Damn, Jan! I was almost there when you decided to get in your laughs."

"Poor baby." She moved up behind him and laid her hands on his lower back, they felt cool against his heated skin. Then suddenly they were sliding over his hips and clutching his buttocks from below. "This actually looks kind of sexy in a twisted way." She pulled slightly to the outsides, teasing open his already exposed back door. "I really do need a camera...and a strap-on," she purred wickedly.

"What you need is a good spanking," he said in exasperation. "Now, please, can you give a guy a break?"

"Well, speaking of a break," she said. "I actually didn't come in here just to tease you or to play with this fine ass." She gave his cheeks a hard squeeze. "I need to pee too. And since it looks like you're not quite ready, how about letting me go first?" She stepped to his side, put a hand in the middle of his chest, and began gently pushing.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I'm dying here; just wait a minute."

"You know what?" she said, while continuing to press him out of the way, "You should just go pee in the shower so you don't have to do all this squatting and difficult aiming." Now she had him standing straight and two steps back from the toilet. She took his straining peter gently in one hand and used the other to lower the seat. "Poor baby. I bet it will all work out quicker if you can just stand up like you were peeing outdoors." With that she pressed on his cock like a handle to get him turning around. "Now go ahead and let me take care of my business." One last push, then she was taking a seat; a victorious smile on her face.

Tim was not happy with Jan's teasing, especially when he heard her water splashing forcefully into the bowl. But it also dawned on him that she was probably right. 'Okay, if that's the way she wants it,' he thought. He stepped into the shower cabin, which was made of clear glass, and turned to face her on the toilet. He put one hand on the glass and leaned forward, like a drunk holding himself up against a wall to piss in an alley. The other hand took his troublesome pipe and basically aimed it at his wife.

She laughed as she took some toilet paper to wipe herself. "I guess I'd better hope that glass is bullet proof," she said as she stood and flushed.

Suddenly his urine began to flow, splashing loudly against the glass. They'd done golden showers maybe two or three times as drunken college kids, but it hadn't made it into their lasting repertoire. So Janice was surprised at herself when the sight of that powerful stream gave her a tingle down below. She mentally shook it off and laughed, "Well, glad to see the plumbing still works." She turned to the sink to wash her hands.

12