Knockout Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of his piss on the shower wall trickled off, then she heard the cabin door opening and Tim saying, "Oh, the plumbing works just fine. Here, let me show you."

She snapped a look into the medicine chest mirror, seeing his tool was still up and swollen, but clearly now with blood instead of piss. She grabbed his eyes with hers in the reflection. "You are not really going to come out before washing down the shower, are you?"

'Hell, yes,' he was about to say, but then caught the pungent smell of his piss puddling on the shower floor. It really was one of those things that could go from naughty to nasty just like that. Without a word he turned and snatched the shower wand from its holder while turning on the tap with the other hand. He gave the wall and floor a quick rinse, then did the same to his crotch, which was pretty gummy.

Tim shut off the water, hung up the showerhead and turned to leave the cabin, expecting to be right behind his wife on the way back to their bed. Instead he saw her still at the sink; brushing her teeth.

"Hey!" he said in surprise. "Can't that wait until after you've 'relieved the pressure' from your toy?"

She bent her head down closer to the sink and spit out a mouthful of toothpaste foam. "How about later?" she tossed back. "I'm kind of worn out, especially my clit. Why don't you go ahead and take a full shower now and we'll see about more action tonight?" She reinserted the toothbrush into her mouth and continued scrubbing.

'Tonight?!' he thought, feeling how tight his balls were clenched in his scrotum. 'Fuck that!' Janice was still bent over the sink, supporting herself on one hand while the other brushed. Her beautiful ass was poking back at him; her legs spread apart for balance.

He quietly stepped the rest of the way through the shower cabin door and quickly covered the short distance between them. Just as she had done to him only minutes earlier, he put his hands on her lower back, then circled them out and down around the curves of her ass cheeks until they were down below, on either side of her pussy.

"Hey," she sputtered around a mouthful of toothpaste. She dipped her head again to spit it out so she could say more, but that just exposed her ass even more and he again copied her earlier action by pulling her cheeks apart.

"You're right," he growled. "This is a damn sexy position."

She started to straighten up, but he put one hand on her lower back and pressed down to keep her bent over.

"But unfortunately, I don't have a camera either." His hand slid higher on her back to give him better leverage and control.

"Tim, what do you think you're doing?"

He ignored her. "But on the plus side, I don't need a strap-on."

That's when she felt his re-swollen cock pressing against her pussy lips. His right hand had continued its upward journey and now had a firm grip on the back on her neck. He used his left hand to press down his jutting staff and guide it between her labia. He pressed his prick against her pink gash and drove the head in.

She gasped and tried to stand up again, but between his strong hand on her neck, and her hips being trapped up against the edge of the sink, she couldn't move back or sideways.

He thrust again and now he was in the good place. She'd taken a piss and wiped herself, but that had done nothing about the lubrication she'd built up inside during her morning wood rape of him. Her powerful orgasm had been only minutes before and her cunny was still wet from the passion. The walls of her vagina were also still infused with blood and when he pushed his way inside, he felt even larger and harder than usual.

The feeling of his swollen head gliding against the slick walls of her well-fucked canal shocked Janice right back into a pre-orgasmic state. She dropped her toothbrush into the sink so she could use both hands for balance and began pushing her ass back against him, trying to get him deeper.

But instead of relaxing his grip and going with her rhythm, Tim pressed her head down until one cheek was resting on the cool porcelain and her tits were dangling in the bowl of the sink. He took his hand off her ass and grabbed her left wrist, pulling the arm behind her. He kept her hand down in the small of her back, so he wasn't hurting her shoulder, but he definitely had her under control and she loved it.

His balls really did feel ready to explode, so he only took three or four long, slow trips in and out before going for it. He started moving faster and stronger, slapping his hips against her ass.

"Oh, God, yes," she whimpered. "Do it, do it." Her hypersensitive clit was protected from direct contact, but the banging of her pelvis against the vanity was sending shock waves to her button. She was helpless, completely under his control and all she wanted was to feel him fill her teasing cunt with a fucking gallon of sperm.

And then it was coming. "Aarrgghhh!" was all he could say as he drove to her bottom and just bounced there, coming back less than an inch each time as he ground his pelvis in circles against her ass. His spurts of hot cum seemed to be going straight into her womb and she shrieked as a small, surprise orgasm zipped through her.

Tim could hardly hold himself up on his shaking legs as his brain disappeared out the end of his cock. He released her trapped hand and neck so he could support himself on the sink, then leaned forward until his torso was resting against her back. He kissed her upturned cheek, and then laid his own cheek gently against hers. The two of them stayed like that, breathing slow and heavy together.

  1. You Made the Mess

When his satiated penis finally shrunk and slid out, the large load of spunk he'd deposited came spilling out of her gaping pussy and hit the tile floor with a loud sploosh. The noise was so comic that both started laughing. Tim stood and helped Janice up as well. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight against his chest. "God, I love you," he said, planting a kiss in her hair.

She spun slowly, with a sideways step to avoid his spilled seed, and planted her own firm kiss on his lips, as she gazed adoringly at her sexy playmate.

Jan recovered her dropped toothbrush, while Tim readied his own. Mouths clean, they showered together until their bodies were also clean. The lathering and scrubbing were loving and sensuous, but comparatively chaste since both were sated and tired after the gymnastic passion of the past 24 hours.

They moved into the kitchen in bathrobes, where Tim put together cheese and vegetable omelets, while Jan made the toast and coffee. As they breakfasted, they planned out the day. Sunday was chore day, when they cleaned and paid bills and such. It was raining, so it looked like it would be all inside work today. Janice said she'd handle vacuuming and dusting and that it was Tim's turn to clean the bathroom. The memory of the mess that waited on the floor in front of the bathroom sink came back to them and they broke out in laughter again. "Hey, you made the mess," she said.

"Half an hour ago we were dirty sex maniacs, now we're the housekeepers cleaning up the hotel room after the rock star's party," bemoaned Tim.

"I just hope I can save those sheets after so much action," Jan laughed.

"Hell, I'll gladly buy new sheets any time in return for that much fun." He reached across the table, took up her hand, and pulled it across to kiss. Then, smiling at her over the back of her hand, he added, "Although I'm not forgetting how mean you were to me this morning."

"Oh, ho! Don't you think you've paid me back already?" she insisted. She leaned in, eyes locked on his. "I mean, you pissed at me, then bent me over the sink and raped me."

He tightened his grip on her hand and responded in a growl. "The next time you'll be in the shower with me. On your knees. So I can piss all over your tits." He grazed his teeth across her knuckles. "As for rape, I was just taking what you promised me after you finished raping me in bed."

"Hmm," she mused. "I guess I'll have to give you the rape. But the golden shower is another thing; we'll have to see about that."

With more laughter, the couple cleared away their breakfast things. Janice went to the bedroom to dress, while Tim stayed behind and loaded the dishwasher.

She had already thrown on some comfortable bum-around-the-house clothes when Tim entered the bedroom. "Ready for the real fun?" she asked, giving him a light kiss.

"Oh joy," he replied sarcastically. She laughed on her way out the door and Tim pulled out worn jeans and a nearly antique Harley-Davidson T-shirt for his cleaning day uniform.

As he headed for the bathroom for his first task of the day, Tim heard music come over the house speaker system. "What the hell is that?" he said out loud. He changed direction and headed for the living room, ready to question Janice's music choice for an early Sunday morning. When he got to the doorway, he stopped dead in his tracks. She was still facing the music system, back to him, and she was dancing. She was wearing a halter top over a pair of shorts and her hips and torso were moving sinuously side to side. Her hips swung wide left and then right in turn as she bent her knees and lowered her rump toward the ground, before reversing direction and shaking her way back to upright.

Her hands were at about shoulder height, moving in small circles in rhythm with her hips and the music. The motion of her hands seemed to be leading her whole body into a left-hand turn, her bare feet shifting subtly as she circled in place. When she got around far enough to see him, a big smile broke across her face and she exaggerated another hip swaying drop down and then back up again.

Skipping over, she took his hands in hers and kept swaying lightly in front of him. "Dance with me?" she asked.

"I think it's a little early for a disco, isn't it?"

"Oh, really?" She raised an eyebrow. "And when was the last time you were in a disco? Or dancing at all?"

"I don't know; not that long ago," he claimed lamely.

"And the last time you danced to music like this?" she pressed.

He was stuck this time; they'd certainly been to discos a few times since leaving college, but they wouldn't have been playing music like this. He said nothing.

"That's what I thought," she sneered. "This is the playlist that Jerome made for me and you did imply this was the kind of music they'd be playing at our anniversary dance date, right?"

"Yeah," he admitted.

"And do you really want the first time you've heard these songs and try to dance to them to be Friday night in front of a bunch of strangers?"

Tim knew she was right and was suddenly glad Jan had thought it out. He already knew he wouldn't be the smoothest guy on the dance floor and was cool with that, but what she described really could be embarrassing. Of course, he wasn't going to tell her that, but he did keep hold of her hands and tried swaying side to side a bit in rhythm with her.

"Nice start," she said. But then she suddenly pulled his hands to the side and turned him into a half-spin. When his back was to her, she gripped his hips to make him stop, and stepped into him. Her pelvis moved up against his butt, her bosom into his back, and her mouth near his ear. "Actually, we'll start your dance practice later," she announced. "But first, I'd rather not slip in a puddle of your splooge the next time I use the bathroom." She pecked the back of his ear lightly and giggled as she pushed him in the back to start him down the hall.


12