Knockout Ch. 24-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few minutes?" Tim stopped and seemed to consider, then said with a sideways smile, "No problem. Have fun. For a few minutes."

"Mr. Funny," said Janice as she got to her feet. D'Andre held out his hand to her again, but this time when she took it he didn't let go, but led her out to the dance floor.

The two of them got right into the song that was playing and Tim saw that the guy had some good moves. The music flowed right into the next song and the two kept on moving. Soon, their movements took them deeper into the growing crowd and out of his sight.

As he tried to look after them, he caught sight of a short shock of red hair; it had to be the Irishman, Cillian. Tim had registered that there weren't too many white guys in the club and none were as white as the Dubliner. The crowd parted and Tim could see him better and had to admit that the guy didn't dance like the proverbial white guy; he had some good moves.

Tim then realized that Cillian wasn't making those moves with his date, Deepa. Instead, he was grinding behind a very dark-skinned black woman, who was rocking her big, round butt in an obscenely wonderful way.

Tim looked back into the seating area and found Deepa sitting alone, sipping on what looked like a Cosmopolitan. 'What the hell?' he thought as he got to his feet and made his way over.

The lovely Indian girl saw him partway there and a big smile broke across her beautiful face. "May I?" is all he said when he arrived and held out his hand.

Her smile only seemed to get bigger as she rose to her feet. Tim knew she was tall from their earlier meeting, but now he realized that in her heels, she actually had an inch or two on him. As he followed her out to the dance floor he was struck even more than the first time by how much of her height seemed to be made of legs. Janice's legs were sexy as hell, athletic and powerful, but this woman's long, willowy limbs looked like Gisele Bundchen and she moved with a model's grace as well.

They danced well together, even if at a slower pace than many around them, and worked their way across the floor, laughing and smiling all the way. At one point, the crowd parted and Tim caught sight of Janice and D'Andre. He'd seen his wife grinding with a couple of guys already, after all it was a hip hop club, but this was different, more intense.

D'Andre had his groin snugged up against Jan's ass and she seemed to be pushing back against him as much as he was pushing into her as they body rolled and circled their hips. His hands were on her hips, but then one slid up and over a breast, while the other slid down over her crotch. Janice's eyes closed, her mouth parted sensually, and she leaned back against the man's chest while he seemed to be speaking into or kissing her ear.

Tim was stunned, not knowing what to think or do, but just like that the moment was over and Janice spun away from D'Andre with a smile. She gave him a little finger wave that seemed to say, 'No, no, no, you naughty boy,' but she didn't ditch him like the guy who had gotten grabby with her earlier. She just kept dancing, keeping the good feelings flowing.

As the crowd cut off his view of D'Andre and his wife, Tim suddenly registered Deepa's Indian accent asking if he was all right. He realized he'd basically turned into the white-guy-dancer, just swaying in place, hands rotating aimlessly in the air.

He shook his mind loose and smiled at her. "Yes, I'm fine, just lost the beat there for a minute. I'm kind of new to this," he added with a wink.

"Do you want to sit down?" she asked. He noted a tone of disappointment in her voice.

"Not yet," he replied. "You know what they say about falling from a horse..."

She looked quizzical and seemed to blush a bit under her lovely brown skin. It hit him that it might not be a saying they used in India, and she was embarrassed to admit her lack of understanding.

He took her hands reassuringly and leaned in to her ear. "They say that if you fall from your horse, you have to get right back up and ride, otherwise you'll always be afraid." He leaned back a bit and looked into her large, brown eyes. "So, if you'll help me get back in the saddle with the music, I'd like to ride around this floor with you a few more times."

She smiled and nodded and did a body roll and pop that took so long to get through her statuesque frame that it was like watching an ocean swell coming toward you and getting smacked by the wave at the end.

"Wow! You've got that move down all right. Now let's see what else you've got." And he locked back into her and the music as the two beginners made their way around the floor.

Ch. 29: Friday Night -- New Partners

When Tim escorted Deepa back to her table they found Cillian there, sipping a beer. They exchanged some friendly banter, promised to dance again, and then Tim headed over to find Janice.

He arrived at their table just as Javier, the Latino dancer from earlier, was leading Janice back out to the dance floor. They paused as they passed and Jan gave her husband a warm kiss on the lips.

"Glad to see you up and having fun," she smiled.

"You, too," he said. "How about you save the next dance for me?"

"You got it," she said, then she was gone into the throng of hot bodies.

Tim saw there was a fresh glass at his spot and he picked it up and sipped, savoring the coolness. Tonic alone, which was probably a good thing, as he was feeling more than a little tipsy from the dancing and warmth of the club.

He turned to sit in his chair, but suddenly felt a hand on his arm pulling him up.

"Oh no you don't," said an unfamiliar voice. "You're coming out with me now."

He looked at a black woman who seemed familiar, but he couldn't place her. She was dressed in a halter top that strained to hold in her ample bust and what looked like a pair of bike shorts in electric blue that were under similar pressure.

She looked him up and down with a wolfish leer and said, "I've decided to collect white boys tonight."

It hit him then, he'd seen her dancing with Cillian. "I'm afraid I don't have quite the moves of our Irish friend," he said. "Or his sweet leprechaun accent," he added with his best lilting brogue.

"Oh, you've got some moves," she said. "I saw you out there with Miss Bollywood and you'll do just fine if you stay focused on the jelly in front of you." With that, she turned on her heel and headed toward the floor, towing him behind her. As he watched that remarkable phat ass jiggle, he knew exactly what she meant by jelly and knew he'd have no trouble focusing on it.

Tim never did get the woman's name, but he would never forget the experience. If he hadn't been moving so hard to keep up with her he knew he would have had a raging boner. He had to admit to himself that in any other situation he probably would have considered her too big for his taste, but the way she moved her mass showed there was plenty of muscle underneath and he found himself wanting to see her do this naked.

She knew she had this effect on men and one time she backed her ass up against his groin. She leaned her head back into him the way he'd seen Janice do with D'Andre earlier, and said, "You want to spank this big ass, don't you?"

Tim was shocked silent, but found his hips unconsciously thrusting harder against her booty.

She spun and shook her big tits at him, he could tell her areolae were also plus-sized, like the rest of her. "And these, would you spank these too?" she growled.

"Please," she added after a short pause. It sounded like she meant it.

He grabbed her hand and spun her back into him. In her ear he said, "That's exactly what I want to do. Rip off your clothes and spank and slap your amazing ass and those big, fat tits."

She spun in place, leaving their crotches almost touching as they continued doing hip circles. "I knew you had some moves in you," she said with a wicked smile. "If I ever get you alone I'm gonna make you live up to your nasty words."

They separated and continued dancing, staring dangerously into each other's eyes. The next time she closed the gap, she said, "After you slap these big, fat tits, will you slide your fat, white cock in between them? You never been with a woman as black as me, has you? I know you'd love seeing your white dick up against my black melons, wouldn't you?"

"If I ever got that chance, I'm sure I'd be leaving something else white behind on that beautiful black skin as soon as we touched."

She broke out in laughter and they enjoyed one more hot song, without the teasing, before she let him take a break.

As he headed back toward their table, Tim saw that Janice and Javier were already there. They were standing close together, face to face, and she had one palm flat on his chest. Tim saw the man lean down apparently trying to give his wife a kiss. She didn't pull back as he put his lips against hers and Tim saw that subtle relaxation of her body that he thought of as melting. Only she was melting into another guy! Tim stopped where he was, again unsure what he should do. The kiss continued ('Still closed lips,' he thought to himself) for about 5 seconds before Janice finally broke it and dropped her head, looking at the floor. Javier stepped back and when she looked up again, he smiled and said something that made her smile too. Then he turned and walked away.

Tim stayed where he was to give her time to collect herself, sit down and take a long drink. As he collected his own thoughts, he suddenly remembered that he'd just told some anonymous woman how he wanted to spank and tit fuck her. Somehow, Janice's kiss in the heat of the moment just seemed natural instead of terrible.

He was smiling as he walked up and she said, "That's a wicked smile, what evil thoughts are you thinking?"

He bent down without speaking and pressed his lips hard against hers. After a moment's shock she did that melting thing, only this time it was a full melt and her mouth opened and searched out his tongue. He wondered if he would somehow taste Javier, but all he got was the cool spice of someone who'd just taken a big swig of gin and tonic.

Ch. 30: Friday Night -- Ladies' Dance

The next time Justine stopped by, Tim refreshed their tab and told her to drop the gins and just bring them tonics or Perriers. No more booze was needed tonight.

"But I could use some caffeine," he added. "Will you please bring me a Coke? How about you?" he said to Janice, who nodded. "Make it two," Tim smiled at Justine, dropping another 10-dollar bill on her tray. "For you."

She returned the smile and headed toward the bar, Tim admiring her small, tight ass as she walked away.

"I guess you have had enough to drink if you're staring at another woman's ass with me sitting right here," he heard Janice say.

Tim turned toward her guiltily, about to defend himself, when he heard another voice say, "You can't really blame him. She does have a nice, little ass."

It was Crystal, one of the two black lesbians they'd had some dances with. Her partner Chante was standing with her and right behind them were Cillian and Deepa.

Tim found himself flatfooted and tongue tied once again.

"But it's your wife's even finer ass that we've come for," Chante said. "C'mon, girl." She held out a hand to Janice, who took it and walked off toward the dance floor, with Crystal and Deepa right on their heels, also holding hands.

Cillian sat down in Jan's seat and took a pull off the beer he'd carried over with him.

Tim sat down and looked a question mark at the Irishman.

"The dynamic duo came and scooped us up and told me I was to sit here and keep you company until, 'We are done with your women'." He threw a little 'Sistah' twang on the last words, apparently quoting Crystal or Chante.

The women were dancing as a foursome and the scene was amazing. A guy couldn't help but drool and think, What if...?

Not considering he was talking about his own wife in a porn fantasy, Tim said, "What would you give?"

Cillian knew exactly what he was talking about. "Blood, mate. I'd give me very blood."

Tim looked at him, in awe at the perfect answer. The two men clinked their glasses and went back to watching the wonderfully erotic action.

Not long after the lady-dance finally ended, Cillian and Deepa said goodnight and left.

"I don't think they were actually lovers before tonight," Janice mused as the two walked away, Cillian with his arm around Deepa's waist. "But I think she's going to get lucky tonight."

"Good thing he's getting her out of here before Crystal and Chante make another move," Tim laughed. "This place does seem to raise the libido, while offering many interesting choices."

"And if C&C makes another move on me? What choice should I make?"

"Hmm, that is interesting," Tim mused. "You know, I think they might actually be willing to take us as a pair."

"And I think you're a typical guy. Imagining he's the one with the magic wand that can straighten them out," Janice sneered. Then she chuckled. "Only...in this case you might be right."

Ch. 31: Friday Night -- C&C Freak Factory

Janice danced with Javier again, and D'Andre, and two new black guys. Oh, and Tim. During one long stretch where one strange partner was handing her directly off to another, Chante and Crystal swept Tim up and dragged him out on the floor, in the opposite direction from where Janice had gone.

He thought Chante and Crystal had especially hungry looks on their faces and eventually found himself as the meat in their bump and grind sandwich. Crystal was behind him, her groin glued to his ass. She spoke into his ear. "She really wants to take you home with us."

Tim's eyes widened as Chante slipped a hand between their grinding pelvises and squeezed him. His cock betrayed him and began to swell.

"But I told her there was no way you were going to give up Janice's fine form, even for some super freaky fun." Her hands reached around him and squeezed his pecs.

"Then I told her to get herself some hot memories of you for later," Crystal continued. "A good feel of your fine ass and hard cock. Maybe a hot kiss." Chante used the hand that wasn't massaging his package to pull her blouse to one side to show him one of her small, round, brown tits. Tim swallowed and felt his cock grow harder.

"And then I'm going to have her talk about those memories while I'm fucking her," the woman behind him growled into his ear as the woman in front of him guided his hand to her breast. The nipple was fat and hard under his palm.

Tim let out a small groan and suddenly Chante's mouth was on his. He groaned again and her tongue slipped inside.

Crystal kept crooning into his ear. "I'm going to be up against her ass just like this." She gave a thrust. "Only I'll be wearing a strap-on and driving into her hot, tight pussy."

Tim squeezed Chante's tit hard and returned her kiss.

Crystal continued. "It's going to be a long, white dildo and it's going to look so good sliding between those soft, round, black ass cheeks of hers."

Tim broke the kiss and moved his hand from her tit to her cheek as the threesome continued their slow grind. He looked deep into the young woman's eyes. "Am I going to be your fantasy fuck tonight?" he said in a deep whisper.

Chante just nodded slightly, staring at him with even more hunger.

Tim leaned his head back so that his cheek was alongside Crystal's, and he spoke to her while continuing to gaze nakedly at Chante. "I would want to see that bubble butt really shake when I stroked her. Make sure you fuck her good and hard!" Then he turned his head to the side and kissed his stand-in for Chante's fucking good and hard before spinning free.

The two women just stared at him for a bit as all three continued dancing. Then Chante smiled brightly and Crystal laughed. "Damn!" the dominant partner declared. "Now I want to take you home too!"

Ch. 32: Friday Night - Counting Kisses

During one of their few breaks, Jan made her way back to the Ladies' room. While watching the dancers on the floor, Tim noticed D'Andre off to the side. He was leaving the dance floor and Tim found himself unconsciously following the dark stud's movements. It was soon clear that D'Andre was headed toward the rear corner where the restrooms were located.

Just as D'Andre arrived at the short hallway that led out of the main room, Janice stepped out of the entryway, apparently having finished her own toilet break. The two stopped to talk and suddenly they were kissing. Unlike what Tim had seen earlier with Javier, this kiss was definitely open-mouthed, long and hungry. When it finally broke, D'Andre still held Janice in his arms. Tim could see his lips moving, he was saying something to her and then he tilted his head toward the restroom corridor. He saw his wife follow the man's glance, seeming to pause and think for a moment. 'What the fuck?' thought Tim. Did he ask her to go back to a toilet stall with him? Was she considering it?

Suddenly she took a step back, leaving her hands on D'Andre's chest to hold him back. Tim could see that she was laughing. Then she playfully reached up and slapped his cheek lightly. She immediately followed it with a kiss on the slapped cheek, then pushed him away and turned back toward their table.

Tim snapped his own head back to the floor before she'd finished turning, so he didn't think she'd seen him watching her kiss the black stranger. He grabbed his drink and took a long swallow, really wishing there was gin in the tonic. Still, the cold drink helped him calm his thumping brain and breath.

"Hi, baby," she said as she took her seat. Tim heard a tremor in her voice.

"Hey, baby," he replied, turning to look at her. "Hey, you okay? You look a little flushed."

She turned her eyes away as she picked up her glass and took a long sip. Just like her husband, Janice wished there was gin with the tonic.

"Gee, I thought you went to the bathroom to catch your breath, not to lose it. Or to have it sucked right out of your mouth," he added in a lower voice.

Her eyes were wide when they slid slowly back to him. "You saw that?" she said hesitantly.

"I saw you tell him no, when he tried to talk you into going with him into a bathroom stall," Tim answered with a hint of a smile. "I guess that's the important thing."

"It is," she agreed hopefully.

"So, was that your second kiss of the night or have I missed any?" he asked.

"My second? What do you mean?" she said. "There was only...Oh, you saw Javier too?" The concern had returned to her voice and eyes. "I'm sorry, baby. It didn't mean anything, it just happened."

"I thought only guys were supposed to say something so lame," he said. He held his voice firm, but inside he was grinning; he didn't often get the chance to get one up on the Queen of Schadenfreude.

"There were only the two. I'm sorry baby," she said again.

"Well," he said calmly, "as long as we're even."

Her eyes widened further. "Even? You...? With whom?"

"C&C," he answered, just a little smugly.

"Crystal and...but I thought...when?" she finally managed.

"While you were out on a long dance of discovery with those two new guys, they came over and dragged me out on the floor."

"Oh," she laughed. "And you gave them a thank you kiss when the dance was over?"

"Not exactly," said Tim.

"Then what, exactly?" asked Jan.

"I think you'd call it sexual assault," he said. He told her about the action with the two young women, including how he had initiated the second kiss of the encounter.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "I guess I'm supposed to be jealous or upset, but damn, I really would have liked to see that." She reached across the table and took his hand. "You know it's not really fair," she said.