Knockout Ch. 24-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's not fair?" Tim asked.

"You got to see Javier and D'Andre kiss me, but I didn't get to see you kiss Chante and Crystal," she pouted. "That is so typically misogynistic."

"Misogynistic?" Tim said incredulously. "I agree it was misogynistic for Javier and D'Andre to assume they could kiss you because you danced with them. But C&C came on to me, not the other way around. What's the feminine of misogynistic? Well, whatever it is, I was the one taken advantage of."

They'd been leaning closer and closer together over the table as they 'argued' over who had been treated unfairly, and now their lips were just inches apart.

"You poor baby," Janice purred. "But I'm afraid your troubles aren't over yet. Now it's my turn to take advantage of you. Do you want me to do it here or back at the hotel?"

Tim lifted his head and looked back toward the bar. "Check!" he called out.

Janice laughed and soon the two were walking that direction. They encountered Justine on the way and Tim said they wanted to settle up.

"Actually, you have some change coming back since the last time you refreshed your tab," the sweet, young thing told him.

"Well, we'll be back tomorrow, will you be here?" he asked. The server nodded. "Good, then we'll just let it carry over, okay? And if something keeps us away, then it goes into your tip jar."

"I like you more and more," the young woman blurted out. "Oh, crap, did I say that out loud?" They all laughed.

"And you haven't even seen his ass naked," said Janice, slipping an arm around the girl's waist. "Oh crap, did I say that out loud?"

Justine gawped and blushed, then they all laughed again.

"Maybe tomorrow night," Justine chuckled.

"Maybe," agreed Janice, before planting a kiss on Justine's cheek. "Maybe."

Then she released her arm from around the young woman's waist and slinked it around her husband's and the two walked toward the exit.

Before they got there, however, they ran into D'Andre, who was apparently just coming back from the men's room. Or maybe from the smoking room, judging by the smell that reminded Tim and Jan of college, but not of cigarettes.

The handsome black dancer slid his arm around Janice's waist even more confidently than she had around Justine's and said, "You're not leaving already, are you? The night's still young."

Jan kept her left arm around Tim's waist and slipped her right around D'Andre's, pulling both men close against her body.

"Well, we got an earlier start than you," she said, "and we need to save some energy for more dancing tomorrow. Maybe we'll see you here again, then?" she asked. Her eyes looked deeply into his.

"Actually, I was supposed to go to Paris tomorrow," he said drolly. "But if you're going to be here, I think I can delay that trip." He smiled widely, his white teeth shining from the black skin.

"Good!" she said and then reached up to plant a firm kiss on the corner of his mouth, pulling back before he could turn and catch her for something deeper.

Tim spun her in a smooth dance move, slipping her away from D'Andre's arm. "Good to meet you," he told the man. "Hope to see you again tomorrow, but if not, enjoy Paris."

D'Andre laughed and said, "Y'all pretty damned cool. Fuck Paris, I'm gonna be right here."