Knockout Ch. 44-50

Story Info
J&T are invited to swing. Should they say yes?
4.6k words
4.33
3.5k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KNOCKOUT

Small_Island

Ch. 44: Saturday Night Champagne

Janice and Tim had set out an hour later than the night before, so they weren't the first people in the club tonight, but it was still less than half full when they walked in.

Their server from the night before, Justine, saw them and quickly made her way over to greet them. She was a lovely little Filipina and smiled broadly as she welcomed them back.

"I'm afraid that prime table you had last night is already taken," she said. "But we do have some others almost as good."

"Actually," said Tim. "We thought we'd try something different tonight. Do you have any of those booths up against the wall in your area?"

"Yes," Justine said happily. "I still have two and they both have good sights of the dance floor while being that little more private. Normally we only use them for parties of four or six." Her smile widened, "But for you I'll make an exception."

As she guided them across the space she said, "Do you mind if I ask what's brought you out for two nights of dancing in a row? You're not among our regulars and I get the feeling you're celebrating something."

"You're right," said Janice. "It's our sixth wedding anniversary and my darling husband suddenly remembered how much I loved dancing. So, while this is the first time you've seen us here, I hope it won't be the last." She looked at Tim as she said the last.

"Definitely not!" he agreed. "But I hope you don't mind if we also find some clubs where we can do a little two-stepping or new wave grooving."

"Well, congratulations!" Justine beamed at them. Then she lowered her voice and said, "And before the night is over, I'll give you the names of a couple of other places where I like to go dancing too."

Tim pulled some bills out of his pocket. He handed Justine a twenty and said, "Let's put this on top of whatever we have left from last night to get us started." Then he handed her a fifty. "And this is for you."

"Sir! You're being too generous," she protested.

"No, I'm just recognizing a real professional and saying thank you for taking such good care of us. Like you said, you could put six people in this booth, which would get you that much more in tips. I don't want to penalize you for your kindness."

The young woman's lovely brown skin made it hard to see, but you could clearly sense the blush that rose up through her cheeks. "Thank you, sir," she said quietly before taking the money and then quickly walking away.

"Damn!" said Janice. "You really are the smoothest thing."

"What?" Tim said. "It's true, this is a six-person table and..."

"I know," she interrupted him. "I mean, we haven't even had our first dance and you've already got someone ready to go out to the car with you. She's so flustered she forgot to take our drink order."

Tim felt a bit of blush in his own cheeks. "I wasn't trying to..." he started to say, but then let it go when he saw the teasing smile on his wife's lovely face. She'd gotten him again.

Justine was back just a few minutes later and she had an ice bucket with a champagne bottle sticking out of it in one hand and two flutes in the other.

"Happy Anniversary!" she said as she peeled the foil off the top and popped the cork.

"Compliments of the house," she added as she filled their glasses.

"Thank you, and please thank the house," said Janice.

"And after the champagne," the lovely 22-year-old said, "would you like to go with last night's plan again?"

"Actually, we plan on drinking a bit less booze tonight," Tim said. "So how about a couple of club sodas for now and we'll decide the rest after the champagne is gone?"

"You got it, sir," Justine said.

"And no more 'sirs', okay? We're still under thirty," he laughed. "I'm Tim and this is Janice."

"Okay, Tim," she said shyly. Then she turned to his wife. "And Janice, can I say how beautiful you look? I absolutely love your dress, it's amazing!"

"Thank you, Justine," Janice said happily.

"I'll be right back with your club sodas," the woman said and again turned away from the table. Her long, black hair hung to just above her small, tight ass, which looked delightful in a denim skirt and they both watched her walk away.

"Now who's going to take her out to the car?" Tim said to Justine.

She just laughed and held up her champagne flute. When he brought his up to meet it, she said, "Here's to opportunities."

Ch. 45: Saturday's New Partners

The rest of the night at the club flowed as easily as the anniversary champagne. The two lovers hit the dance floor and Tim had definitely learned and improved, although it was still quite obvious who the real dancer was between them.

They'd hoped to see some of their dance partners from the night before, but didn't spot anyone. However, it didn't even take a full hour before they started making new friends.

The first guy to take a chance on asking Janice out for a dance right under her husband's nose was a real surprise. He was a small guy in his early twenties, apparently mixed-race, although you'd guess black before white. He was also clearly gay.

"May I speak frankly?" he said as he crouched at the end of their table. He carried on before either Tim or Jan could reply, speaking fast. "You two look gorgeous together and I can tell you're having a lot of fun. However, I can also tell that this lovely man is a relative newcomer to dancing, at least this kind of dancing, and probably wants to sit out more numbers than you do. Am I right?" he asked Janice.

She laughed. "Right on all counts. He is lovely, he is a newbie, and he does like to sit too much." She blew Tim a kiss across the table.

"Well," said their visitor, "I find myself in a similar situation tonight. By the way, my name is Rollie. About three tables back over my right shoulder you'll see another lovely man who is also a bit insecure on the floor."

Tim and Jan glanced over and saw a slender black man who might have been ten years older than Rollie. He looked nervous and a bit sad. Janice gave him a little hand wave and a big, friendly smile.

Rollie continued. "Unfortunately, he's also a little insecure about our date, since it's only our second time out. He says he's okay with me dancing with other people, but when I did go out with another man, I could tell he wasn't too happy about it.

"Long story, short," he said, turning his attention to Tim. "Would you mind if I ask your beautiful companion to join me on the floor for a dance now and then so we can work off our extra energy without making either of you jealous?"

Tim and Janice both laughed at the man's bold and funny manner.

"Rollie," Tim said. "I am pleased to tell you that I got all the jealousy danced out of me last night when Janice barely came off the floor, while I probably sat 30 percent of the time."

"40 percent," corrected Janice. "And as for me, I saw you out there with your friend and would love to take a turn on the floor with you, Rollie." She held out her hand to him and he straightened up, took it, and helped her out of the booth. Then the two were off to the floor. Tim looked over at Rollie's date and raised his glass and gave him a nod of the head in salute.

Rollie's successful attempt appeared to break the ice on other people asking Janice for a dance and soon she was as occupied on the floor as she had been the night before. Although tonight Tim was definitely sitting only 30 percent of the time and probably less.

Around 10:30 they finally saw someone from the night before. Lonzo, the darkest of the black men she'd danced with on Friday (and the darkest of her fantasy lovers later that night), arrived with a white man, a white woman and a Latina woman. They all looked in their early to mid-20s.

Tim and Janice ran into him out on the floor with the blonde woman and they quickly shared greetings and introductions. After two songs, Lonzo suggested switching partners and since the blonde, whose name was Angie, seemed okay with it, they did.

Soon after that, Charlie, the white guy who'd come in with Lonzo was over asking Janice for a dance and Tim went on the offensive and asked the Latina, Carla, from their group.

As the club filled and the drink flowed and the bodies moved on the dance floor, Tim felt the level of sexual energy growing, just as it had the night before.

There were naturally a lot of guys eager to dance with Janice; the way she looked and moved in her little black dress had the hormones raging. A few guys were quickly frozen out for being too free with their hands or their words in ways that Jan called 'classless'.

Fortunately, only one needed a firmer 'no'. But before Tim had to deliver it, the guy was hearing it from over his shoulder. When he spun around to confront the voice, he found himself looking up into the face of a guy who looked like Danny Trejo's son, if Machete's son was 6 foot 3.

The asshole slinked away and the big guy gave Janice a nod before heading toward the bar. Tim saw him stop to share a word with Justine and he realized Machete Jr. was a bouncer and their new found friend had sent him over at the first sign of trouble. Tim raised his glass to the small, brown beauty and she smiled and nodded.

Ch. 46: Saturday's Super Freaks

A Cuban guy named Ricardo joined the list of dance partners invited to return. He wasn't quite as suave as Javier, but danced just as well and was just as handsome, if in a rougher way. When the DJ ran a string of Salsa records together, Ricardo had Janice twirling dizzyingly around the floor and the way she had her hips moving had Tim and a lot of other men in the room just as dizzy.

Lonzo and his new group were also frequent partners and one time Janice joined Angie and Carla on a restroom break. When she got back, she seemed flush, much like the previous night after her encounter back there with D'Andre. But Tim had seen Lonzo and Charlie sitting at their table the whole time the ladies had been gone. 'Could it have been one of the women who had his wife all worked up?' Tim thought. Before he could ask anything, however, Jan was bringing him up to speed.

"Angie and Carla just suggested we go with them to another club that they say is even hotter than this one," she said. "It's called The Bounce and it's apparently not too far from here."

The Bounce. The name was ringing some kind of a bell for Tim, but he couldn't place it. Before he could dwell on it further, Janice let the real bombshell drop.

She leaned across the table and spoke quietly, drawing Tim in. "It seems like Charlie's been drinking too much and they'd like to ditch him on the way. Angie suggested I should go with her and Lonzo to the other club, while you take Charlie and Carla up to his place. After she gets him tucked in, then you two will come join us." She paused. "Unless."

"Unless?" he said, noting the gleam in her eyes.

"Now, these are Carla's words," she continued. "Unless you're tired of dancing and you'd just like to stay and 'hang out' with her for a while. Apparently, she's staying in Charlie's pool house, which has a 'nice, big bed' in it." There were suggestive quotation marks in her voice.

"And what would you be doing while I was 'hanging out' with Carla?" he asked.

Her voice got sultrier. "Well, we'd be dancing at The Bounce. But if Carla texted Angie that you two might be delayed, then Angie said I might like going to Lonzo's condo to 'hang out' with the two of them.

"She assured me that three was never a crowd as both she and Lonzo enjoy an additional 'playmate'."

"Playmate?" said Tim.

"Playmate," she confirmed.

"You'd be the Unicorn for Rick James and his Super Freak," he said in wonder.

"Wow, you're right," she laughed. "I have to admit, I had a couple of thoughts of Justine being our unicorn, but I never thought of me being someone else's."

"And what do you think?" Tim asked seriously. "Is this the opportunity we want to take?"

She paused and bit her lower lip before saying, "I also have to admit that the idea of going off on separate adventures has an extra spice we haven't considered before." Then her face and voice calmed down as she continued. "But honestly, I think that's way too much for our first possibility and maybe forever.

"Hell," she continued. "I've been talking a good game, but I might end up freaking out just from seeing you kiss another woman, let alone seeing you go off to some wildcat's lair alone."

Tim sat back and smiled. "Good. I feel the same way."

Ch. 47: Saturday Déjà Vu

"Feel the same way about what?" said a familiar baritone.

"D'Andre!" Janice nearly squealed in delight. She slid away from him on the bench, but turned her cheek towards him. D'Andre took the obvious invitation and sat down beside her and kissed the proffered cheek.

"We figured you'd gone to Paris after all," said Tim.

"Wrapped things up and came back early," D'Andre replied with a smile. "Had to see if she really managed to get you out on the floor two nights in a row."

"She did and if I do say so myself, I've been doing pretty good," said Tim.

"Actually, he's been doing very good," Janice declared happily. "But I'm ready to go out again now and if you're up to it..." she said to D'Andre.

The two of them slid out of the booth and D'Andre took her hand. "Baby," Jan said to Tim before they walked off. "Will you please ask Justine to bring me a Cosmo?" Then she blew him a kiss and walked off with her new dance partner.

They'd finished the champagne quite a while before and hadn't had any other alcohol since then, so Tim figured a Cosmo for Jan was still within their self-imposed limit for making good judgement calls. For himself, however, he just ordered cranberry juice and soda.

He chatted with Justine a little when she delivered the drinks. She seemed a bit extra flirty with Jan away from the table and Tim found himself thinking about kissing that cute face as she walked away.

Before he could pursue that thought further, however, he was suddenly looking at two older ladies. Of course, in this club, older meant 32 or 33. Kim and Lucy had found the solution to having non-dancing husbands by going out together to get their dance fixes. They also protected each other from the prowling players in the clubs, since they really were only interested in dancing and not in hooking up.

The two had seen Tim and Jan as a safe way to mix up their dance partners and the two couples had had several dances in various pairings.

"We saw you sitting here all alone and thought you might like to join us in a threesome," said Kim, with a teasing smile.

Kim was Korean, about the same size as Justine, though with about 20 extra pounds to go with the extra 10 years. Her club partner Lucy was black, though you could still clearly see the Vietnamese that she'd told them came from her grandmother, who'd come to America as the wife of a black soldier near the end of that war.

Tim had actually overheard two assholes saying, "Me so horny," and "Me love you long time," to one another while watching the two women dance earlier. It had made him wince and he sure hoped the women wouldn't have to hear it.

"Sounds like fun to me," he said with a smile as he let the two ladies lead him to the floor.

Kim and Lucy kept Tim out for a few numbers and then before he could get all the way off the floor, Lonzo and Angie came out with Carla, who turned Tim right around to dance with her.

The brunette was pretty damned hot and the way she and Angie moved said they would live up to the super freak image they had left with Janice during their earlier bathroom meeting.

When Carla started twerking up against him, Tim couldn't help but feel his Johnson respond. She suddenly spun around and put one leg in between his as she pulled his body tight up against hers. She had obviously found the lump in his pants, because she purred and said, "I like you too," as she flexed her thigh muscle against his package.

"We're going to be leaving soon," said Carla. "Did Janice talk to you about you guys leaving with us?" She squeezed his ass as she continued grinding on him.

"She did," Tim said through a lump in his throat. "But, we kind of want to stay together," he added lamely, not really knowing how to answer.

"With a hottie like Janice, I can understand that," she said. "In that case, after we drop off Charlie, you and I will join them at the other club for a little more dancing and then all five of us can take the party over to Lonzo's place. Ever had three women at once?" she asked with a wicked smile.

By the end of their dance, Tim had said he would tell Jan about the new proposal. But as he got close to their table, he entered a déjà vu moment. Janice was rising from her seat to go dancing with Ricardo just as Tim arrived. He saw from the level of her Cosmo that she couldn't have been there very long after dancing with D'Andre, before Ricardo had seen her sitting alone and swooped in.

She apparently also recognized a replay of a similar scene with Javier the night before and said, "I'll save the next dance for you, okay?" before giving him a kiss and walking off with the Cuban.

Ch. 48: Saturday Night Fishes and Sharks

Tim had another cranberry juice and soda, but this time with a shot of Absolut on the side. After downing the shot, he made his way to the men's room to relieve himself and splash cold water on his face as it burned with thoughts of Angie, Carla and Janice all on hands and knees with their naked asses pointed at him and Lonzo as they played musical chairs with their pussies.

After Ricardo brought Jan back to their booth, Tim told his wife about the Super Freaks' updated proposal.

"Wow!" she said. "It's a good thing we've been holding back on the booze, even the little buzz I have from the champagne and this is giving me wicked thoughts." She'd been sipping the remnants of her Cosmo as Tim told her about the mini-swinger party.

Justine had cleared away Tim's empty shot glass while he was in the men's room, so Jan didn't know he'd matched her Cosmo, and now he was working on the bottom third of his cranberry juice and soda.

"So? What do you think? Have you changed your mind about going with them?" Janice asked before emptying her glass.

"I think it would make a very hot movie," he said. "But I also think it's like me out on that dance floor -- a fish among sharks."

"Still too much for our first time in the pool," she said. "I agree." She took a sip of his drink. "I was thinking more of us fish outnumbering the sharks," she added slowly.

Justine had seen them sharing the drink and showed up at the table with two fresh fizzy cranberries, earning her warm smiles from her new favorite customers.

"You two look like you're having another great night," the waitress said. "Can I bring you anything stronger?"

"No," answered Janice. "I think we're at the right level, right now."

"If you don't mind me saying so," she said to Tim, "you are looking a lot more comfortable out there tonight."

"Almost like I know what I'm doing?" he laughed at himself.

"Hey!" declared Janice. "Why don't you take him out for a dance?"

Justine ducked her eyes shyly, then said, "I'd like that very much. But I'm afraid it's strictly against the rules. The boss likes the customers vying for our attention, but in ways that lead to bigger drink orders, not to fights."

"And they would definitely be fighting over you," Jan purred.

Justine ducked her eyes again and another slight flush of color became just visible under her lovely brown skin. "Maybe another night at one of those other clubs I told you about," she said hopefully.

12