Knockout Ch. 44-50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had included her phone number on the list of three clubs she had written down for them earlier. "Count on it," said Tim. "Now that I've opened up this Pandora's box of dancing with Janice, I think I'm going to have to keep it up."

"Damn straight!" declared Janice.

Justine laughed before picking up the old drink and turning away with an extra sway to her hips.

When each caught the other watching her walk away again, they turned toward each other with a laugh.

"Before you say, 'Unicorn,'" said Janice, "I was actually thinking of introducing her to someone else."

"Who's that?" asked Tim.

"Jerome! What if we bring him with us on the night we go out dancing with Justine?"

Tim thought about it a moment. "I think he'd be one very grateful young man. IF, we can get him inside the club and IF they hit it off. If she's flirting with us old folks, that doesn't bode well for a guy still in High School. Maybe he can ask her to the Prom?"

"Wise ass! It may feel like she's flirting, but this is just a dancing date we're really talking about with her, and Jerome can dance!" Then her voice got sexy. "And besides, you called her a unicorn, but what if she's really just into older guys? At least then I'd have Jerome to keep me company while your pursued that particular opportunity."

Tim laughed and said, "Speaking of opportunities, what is this about the fishes outnumbering the sharks?"

Ch. 49: Saturday Night -- Choices, Choices

"Well," Janice mused. "While I am finding the idea of a unicorn joining us surprisingly arousing, I've really been thinking more about being the center of attention."

"The center of attention for whom?" asked Tim.

"For you and D'Andre," she said, looking straight into his eyes. "Or you and Ricardo."

"Ricardo?"

She kept her gaze steady, searching his face for his honest reaction. "He moves as well as Javier," she said. Then, after a slight pause, "And he kisses as well as D'Andre."

Tim managed to hold onto his poker face. "I guess I missed the action tonight."

"Well," she said, "Ricardo didn't miss it. He saw me kissing D'Andre and decided he'd try too."

"And you let him?" Tim prompted.

Her voice took on a logical, scientific tone. "I thought I really should have something to compare D'Andre to, just to be sure I wasn't letting the novelty of the situation give me false impressions."

"And? Were you having false impressions?" asked Tim.

"No, I wasn't," she said with a crooked smile. "They both scored high, but both deserved it. And how about Angie and Carla? How did they score?"

"Actually," said Tim, "I don't have any scores in that area. I guess last night was a fluke."

Janice's face dropped. "Oh," she said flatly. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry, baby, based on what I was hearing, I just thought..."

"I can say they both got high marks on their pole dancing," he grinned. "Carla especially handled herself very well against my pole."

Jan's eyebrows went up. "Against your...You sneaky...Where, when...The car?"

"No, no, nothing like that!" he protested. "I'm just saying that when she twerked up against me while dancing that she 'got a rise' out of me. And that she rubbed up against it through my pants. So, I think their party offer was serious. But as we already agreed, a little too serious for us."

'Speak of the Devil and he shall appear' was proved true, as Angie and Carla stopped at their booth. Jan and Tim saw Lonzo back at their table, trying to get a stumbling Charlie ready to go. The two hotties looked surprised and disappointed when the older couple said they'd decided to end their night at AeroDance instead of going on to the other club.

"It's our anniversary," Janice said sweetly. "And I think we're going to celebrate it the way we did our wedding night; back in our hotel room together after a fun night of partying and dancing." She didn't mention that unlike their wedding night, they were seriously considering having someone else celebrate with them in their hotel room.

"Anniversary? Seriously?!" the two women cheered. Then they said they understood, but hoped to run into them again when they were more in the mood for sharing. And with flashing smiles and swaying asses, they headed back to let Lonzo know their new dance partners were not going to be their new playmates.

Ch. 50: Saturday Night -- Temptations, Sing!

Tim and Janice hit the floor after the Freak Sisters left and Jan quickly had her ass up against Tim's crotch.

"Is this what Carla did to you?" she asked wickedly over her shoulder. He mumbled something affirmative. "And did her round ass get you hard?" His mumble became a groan.

Jan spun around as Carla had and placed her thigh up against his bulge as their hips rotated together. "Yes, she got you good and hard, didn't she?" his wife purred. "But you didn't kiss her? Hmm, I guess that means you were too busy looking at Angie's ass while Carla was grinding on you." She continued acting out Carla's part while she spoke.

"Were you imagining taking Carla while watching Lonzo do Angie? And then thinking how you would do Angie too?" Tim grabbed the back of Jan's neck and kissed her dirty mouth.

When they broke apart, she spun away from him and then back into him. "Hmm, you like that idea, don't you? A 2-for-1 swap?" He looked at her questioningly. "Don't forget, they wanted both of us to go with them.

"Now that you've pulled out of Carla and pushed into Angie, when you look over at Lonzo, who do you think he's pushing into?" She squeezed his crotch harder. "Me!" she declared. "You get two new Super Freak pussies to try out, but I get Rick James' cock."

She laughed and spun away from him again and sang under her breath, "She's a very kinky girl..."

Tim grabbed her hand and pulled her off the dance floor.

"You don't want to sit down already, do you?" she said in a teasing voice.

"Car!" is all he said in response.

### End of Installment 9 ###


12