Knocks on the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did everyone go?" I asked

The last of them left about 10 minutes ago, they all kind of trickled out in the past hour, it was getting late and all of them needed to get back to their wives.

"They were married?" I said.

"All of us are," he said matter of factly, that's how I know they won't say anything."

"What about you, is your wife waiting for you?" I smiled looking up at the still naked pizza guy.

Before he answered, I noticed that his foot seemed to "clink" on something. "No, she knows where I am," he said smiling as well.

"Would she approve of the gangbang you organized with five of your friends, all of whom fucked me in every possible way, sometimes all at once?"

"You tell me if you approve," he said running his fingers over my baldhead.

I leaned over and kissed my husband on the lips, "Yes I approve and I can't wait to see what the next thing you plan is like.

After we kissed, he bent over and retrieved the silver chain that must have gotten knocked on the floor and missed by everyone.

"Hmmm, we can use this another time," he smiled, ran his hand over my baldhead, and then kissed me long and hard again.

"Get some sleep, I'll see you at home later," then he got up turned and smiled again, then opened, locked, and closed the door as he left.

I heard his vehicle start-up and pull away from my room. I closed my eyes and I am sure I was asleep before he was even a block away.