Knot an Adventurer

Story Info
Reincarnated cultist deals with monster girl cocks.
6.6k words
4.51
29.9k
88
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patman30
Patman30
133 Followers

"Rocks. I knew that it would be rocks, they always sneak up on you." Vance hissed as he looked up at the mass of falling debris that was now barreling down towards him as he stood his ground and stared up defiantly at the massive amount of plummeting earth like a true hero! Or well he was not standing like a true hero he was absolutely petrified with fear. And he was so utterly soul-shakingly terrified that he could not force himself to move from his spot under the rockslide as-

"Vance look out!" A voice shouted before the shadows of the rocks finally overtook him as he let out a smile as it looked like this was the end.

Goodbye student debt and minimal age work, peaceful oblivion here I come! Vance thought as he let out a deep sigh and smiled as he welcomed the end that fate had so politely given him!

------

"Welcome to my home mortal." Vance blinked as he swore that a used car salesman was now talking to him. His eyes blinked open to see a dark rotating space above him with faint blue light lifting up from the ground around him as he groaned.

"This is not the oblivion that I was looking forward to..." Vance groaned as he sat up looking around desperately hoping for the dark depths of merciful oblivion and an end to hsi daily drudgery but instead he found only a dimly illuminated blue floor glowing below him as he turned to see a large man or well he looked like a man.

In reality, it was just what looked to be some kind of mannequin that had been forced to glow blue as it looked down at him with a blank and expressionless face as Vance blinked twice.

"Ok. Now, this is not what the leader promised me."

"You should know better than to join cults young Vance. But! For your selfless decision to spare the woman that was to be sacrificed to your leader's ambitions I am sparing you a fate worse than death!" The thing spoke without moving any lips, it had a deep and booming voice that felt like used motor oil mixed with day-old grease rubbed over his ears. Vance frowned looking down to his body which was sadly as whole as he had last seen it back on earth.

Two legs check. Two arms? Check. Fingers? Check. Toes? Check. Skin? Still brown, hair black,-

"Your physical features will be the same before your body is altered for your reward!"

"R-reward? What the... what are you talking about... you... are you a person?"

"I am fate!"

"Fate sounds like a used car salesman?"

"You are quite rude for a mortal."

"I speak my mind."

"That is why the cult leader arranged your murder you know?"

"Son of a bitch!"

"Yes! Son of a bitch! Bitch! That will be the main trait in your new life!"

"Wait did you just say new life?! I just got out of living one life and buddy let me tell you something! I might not be the smartest man on the block but it will be a cold day in hell before I go back to working minimum wage!"

"You will not need to worry about that in your new life, your money will be well taken care of for you."

"I refuse to pay taxes!"

"As you should! As any sensible living being should do- or no. That's too much talking. For now? Go! Go to your new life and be the best bitch you can be!" The man thing shouted before Vance felt a wave of energy slam into him as a glowing circle appeared under his feet as he let out a shrill scream!

"NO! Don't do this to me! I don't want to do another nine to five! I already burned my bridges after I burned down that Outback Steakhouse!"

"That was of no consequence!"

"People died!"

"They chose their restaurant that night, they knew the risks." The thing said before Vance howled before he suddenly vanished in a blast of light!

"Now go... go and be the best bitch you can be! Wait... did the leger say that Vance wanted to be a bitch to thick girl cocks or was that the Lance fellow that has not left his room for three months? Eh either way I am sure that this will be fine. He will be fine no matter what I send his way. Probably...."

-------

"WHY ME!?" Vance gasped as he fell from the sky! The young man let out a shrill scream as he plummeted down like a meteorite from the heavens! He screamed out his frustrations as he looked down to a downright massive forest below him! Trees larger than his old home stood tall and imposing before him as more green than he had ever seen washed over his eyes as-

"What hte hell is happening!?" He shouted as the tree line rapidly approached him until it was upon him!

"FUCK ME!" Vance shouted as he blocked with his arms, his skin burst into a flurry of cuts and bruises, and sharp stinging pain shot out from his limbs before blood spattered his face! He screamed in agony before all of a sudden a force gripped him as his descent was slowed to a stop in a matter of seconds without any force negatively affecting him!

Vance gasped before he was suddenly on the ground in a wide grassy plain, above him the shattered tree canopy gave a dim light to the ground. Showing off a crystal blue sky as he groaned.

"What the fuck is going on?" He sighed as he looked down at his mauled arms. Chunks of flesh were missing as blood spurted out freely he was about to scream in pain before a bright green fire flashed over them as they were healed in an instant! Flesh reknit and sinew grew back as the entirety of his arms were fixed!

"The fuck?"

Healing activated! Skill unbreakable! Vance saw words appear before his face several flashing symbols and a large green bar appeared before him as-

"Excuse me?" He gasped as-

Name. Vance the stance!

Race. Human.

Body. Femboi.

Class. Adventure!

Feats. Bitch!

Abilities. None!

Skills. Unbreakable!

Hp. 100/100

"What. In. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On?" Vance asked as-

"Um! Excuse me! Little human boi! Can you help me! Please! I'm stuck!" A very feminine voice said as Vance paused turning to see a person? It looked like a girl was stuck halfway up a tree. Her leg tied into some kind of knot trap and her bright brown eyes locked onto him. Normally seeing a girl like this would have made the young man panic as she was in clear danger but this was no normal girl.

She had strange almost dog-like ears on her face. Her body was wrapped in what looked to be a sturdy red cloth and robe set. Her large breasts easily outlined as her robes fell down showing off something massive between her legs as he blinked twice. Her skin was covered in a light brown fur and she looked like a dog girl of some type?

"Are... are you ok?"

"N-no... I have been trapped in a Drider noose... can you free me, please? My name is Rachel... I like humans...." She said whimpering just like a dog as he slowly nodded and decided that this was a wild post-death hallucination as he nodded once.

"Sure. Of curse. A girl in a tree tied up in silk. What else could this be?" Vance asked pausing as his voice which usually had a deep and masculine tone to it was shockingly soft and almost feminine. One look down showed that he was somehow wider? In a different way. His thighs seemed to have grown twice their width in thickness, as he looked down he also saw that his legs were wrapped in a pair of short brown shorts that clung to his body like a second skin!

"What is happening..." He wondered looking back as-

"What in the fuck?!" Vanch hissed as he saw that he had gotten a massive ass! behind him was some serious junk in the trunk and as he looked down he knew that that weird man thing had done something weird to his body!

"Um, can you please not yell so much mister human? I don't want the Direder to come back to eat us ok? Or well she probably won't eat you but she will definitely eat me slowly... she'll just egg you and-"

"Excuse me Rachel I am confused. What is going on and how the hell do I get you down?" Vance asked walking over to the Shapley dog girl as-

"There! My herbalism kit has a small cantrip spell! Please take it point it at me and activate it! I'll be so thankful for your kindness!" Rachel said bowing her head to him a very uncomfortable gesture as she was upside down and her neck was at a very painful angle or so it looked like as she ticked and shivered.

Soon he found a small green sack beneath her, several tubes had spilled out filled with a variety of green, blue, and red liquids. As well as a large plain scroll with a writing that he could not read on it.

"Ok... I got it..." Vance said as he took the scroll undid it and pointed it towards the girl's silk tie before-

"Ok, how do I-" There was a sudden bright orange flash from his scroll as it suddenly exploded into the light! Vance let out a yelp as a sudden bolt of fire shot out slamming directly into her silk trap as she fell down hard!

"Fuck!" She shouted as she landed on all fours a snarl on her lips as it looked like a part of her pants had torn on the way down. Ripping off on the tree as-

Red? Vance thought as something long and unbelievably thick swung between her legs as the very pretty girl stood up and quickly pushed down what looked to be a dick before she gave Vance a cheeky smile.

"I! Really thank you for that human! I... I know that our races are not on good terms right now but I'll be sure to tell my village that you are the one who saved me today!" Rachel said as Vance blinked twice.

She was a giant. He was used to looking down on most women literally being six feet tall and wide as hell he was an imposing figure in life! But now he was barely above her waist.

His eyes starring up to her massive E-cup breasts as that thing kept swinging between her legs as he now knew that this was a fucking doggy dick between her legs as he paused.

"I... I am Vance-"

"Vance thank you so much! A human adventurer that will help a beastkin is so rare! I know my mother and sisters will love you!" She said as she suddenly wrapped him up into a tight hug! His face was smothered into her massive chest as she swung him around in the air in a large circle!

Can't breathe! Vance thought as his face was smothered by twin massive soft and pillowy objects as he felt like he was going to melt between them. He felt like his purpose in life and his goal was now complete as he had finally got a motorboat.

A shame it was not before I died and I am in a wild fever dream... but wait I can't breathe! Vance thought as his lungs burned! He felt like his lungs were going to explode as Rachel kept holding him close before-

"I am so glad to be free! I will repay you as soon as I can Vance!" Rachel should finally letting him go with a warm and loving look in her brown eyes as-

"I would not say saved. More like gift wrapped." A cool feminine and shockingly cruel voice said before Vance felt what seemed like several steel cables wrapped around the both of them!

There was a scream from both as both humanoids felt like their ribs were being crushed by a vice grip before they were suddenly lifted straight up into the air! Both screamed as they shot up easily fifty feet before eight pairs of bright emerald eyes on a ghost white face looked down at them.

All eight eyes blinked at once as a perfectly feminine face began to split into a smile as wicked jagged teeth were flashed as-

"I just love it when dinner comes to me!"

Vance stared out of the corner of his eyes, a terrifying brown orb saw a beautiful pale woman before him. Wearing nothing but a think purple bra-like piece of clothing over her almost F cum bust that shook generously before him.

She would have been a picture of raw beauty if not for the strange pincers growing from her waist and the abdomen of a spider with eight large legs and-

"What the fuck is that!?" Vance shouted as he felt his bones getting crushed by what he now guessed was silk as-

"The name's Shyla, and I will be your predator this evening. I hope your deaths will be both excruciating and pleasurable this fine day!"

-------

Shyla was no fool. She knew a good haul when she saw it and now as she skittered across her treetop home she smirked as she looked into the large mirror in her sleeping chambers.

"Still looking good." The Drider said smiling her long pale hair flowing behind her head, her eight beautiful emerald eyes blinking in unison as she let out a deep yawn. She stretched back allowing a cool breeze to enter her downright massive sleeping quarters as she began to move to her bed.

"Ok. Time to plan tonight's meal." She hummed as she began to skitter around her large bed chamber. Shyla was still a young member of the Slaten flock of Driders.

She had yet to egg a male let alone a human one, who were well known to be the single best incubators for insect kin in the world, and she had only successfully hunted several Lycans and felines through her life. With this catch, she would be fully accepted and integrated into the tribe!

"Tonight is the night that everything changes." She said as she flopped down on a large mattress, she had stolen various things from the nearby beastkin villages over the years. Mirrors, mattresses, and some odd chairs to make her room look better. Not that she could actually sit in them being over nine feet tall and seven feet long. Not to mention weighing almost half a ton. Most chairs were not meant for her as she was just built differently.

Her chitinous legs clicked menacingly on each other as she hummed silently wondering about her new catch.

The Lycan girl will be a good meal. I'll make sure to make her cum as I slice off her breasts. I think that will make her flesh taste especially delicious. But the human... I have never seen a color of skin like that. Rich brown like chocolate and strange black hair. And that but! GAH! I Just want to egg him and turn him into my own personal incubator! Shyla thought her ovipositor beginning to extend from her abdomen. It was a wrist thick green tube-like appendage.

Colored a deep green color with several large bumps extruding menacingly out from it alone with a large bulbous head that was oddly phallic shaped at the tip. Her ovipositor began to drip with need, her body shivering in pleasure as she was ready to fucking egg a slut! She groaned in pleasure as her pseudo penis began to enlarge on her front. While the eggs would get her babies into the warmth and safety of his guts she still needed to give them the juice of to make them kick.

That was where her fourteen inches long and four and a half thick dick came from. Her cock extended eagerly from the part of her body where her human half met her spider-like abdomen. Her massive cock was already leaking thick drops of pale cum as a pair of melon-sized balls swung heavily down below her as she licked her lips in bliss before she took a moment to calm herself.

"Calm down girls. We'll have our fun soon enough. For now, let's go and marinate the meat." Shyla said with a wicked smile flipping back up and cracking her knuckles. She was proud of the first real catch of her life and when the others heard about this she would be a true sister!

------

The hallways of her tree home were much like her room, the results of her relentless and calculated hollowing out of the inside of the large phallus tree. The massive plant was over ten stories tall and she had made her nest a bit less than halfway up. The halls had been painstakingly carved with stolen tools from elves, beastkin, and the odd dwarf, and after many years of hard and tiresome work she had a cozy and multi-layered home to enjoy privately.

"How are we doing this evening my lovelies? Are you ready to be dinner and an incubator now?" She hummed as both of the now mostly naked prey squirmed and shook! Both were completely covered by her silk which was stronger than iron! She ran a hand over that massive bubbly ass of the human, the other running over the tits of the lycan. Both of them shivered in pleasure and fear.

"Good toys. I always loved the way you beastkin tasted and you my little incubator... I have never seen a human of your... complexion. I think that I may keep you for a while and have a few clutches with you before eventually consuming your body. But before that, how about a taste?"

She hummed as she spun the human once in the air. He squirmed and shivered as the aerially hogtied male shivered before she pushed his face towards her cock where her pseudo dick was still hard as a rock.

"Now be a good boi and open up for me, will you? And feel free to bite. This cock is harder than your average sword so that will just be a good tickle."

She hummed taking out a long claw like nail from one of her fingers slicing open the lip bindings of the slut and before he could respond she shoved her cock deep into his mouth making him choke on her cock as she groaned in bliss.

Her hands came onto the top of his head as she let out a deep groan of pleasure as she rocked her hips forward, loving the way that the male screamed into her cock! His cries of humiliation and what she hoped was pain vibrated along her dick as she groaned in pleasure.

"That's it you little dark-skinned human, take my fucking dick like a real slut!" Shyla hissed as she felt that warm, wet, and welcoming human throat pussy taking in her obscene pale dick!

"Fuck I wish I could see that hot little throat of yours right! I bet the bulge is fucking insane!" She grunted as his silky inner walls wrapped around her cock as she forced his head to her crotch!

As soon as his soft perfect cock sucking lips hit her warm smooth skin a pair of appendages shot out from her hips. Two manageable like appendages gripped his head easily securing him to her crotch and creating a vacuum seal for her dick to enjoy as she groaned in pleasure.

Her jade eyes shone like toxic gemstones in the pale moonlight, glistening with malicious intent and lustful desires as she made his throat her hole!

"Oh shit, that is a nice little throat you got there human. You better get used to sucking on this, because untill I decide to put you on a stick this is the only food you are gonna get!" Shyla grunted as the rough and brutal slapping sounds of flesh slapping flesh filled the air as she hollowed out that soft silky human throat pussy!

Vance for his part was no longer in his right mind. He felt like his body was getting torn in two and he felt like his throat was going to snap!

How can it even fit inside of me like this!? How can anything like this fit inside me?!

Vance thought as tears fell down from his eyes, falling half onto the wooden floor the other splashing down on the pale monster that was plowing into his throat!

Vance saw a flash of light in his vision as a wide screen-like vision appeared before him.

Skill unlocked! Throat goat! Level one! You can take extreme objects inside your throat without much hassle and you can make them feel good when it happens!

The fuck does this mean!? Vance thought before he felt something large and soft hit his head as the creature leaned down placing her fat tits onto his face. Forcing her breasts onto his head as got the ideal angle to pound away into his throat like a sex goddess!

"Do you like it little bitch? Do you like it when you get raped like a slut? You human bois are always asking for this you know? With those wide and fat asses and thick childbearing hips! No wonder you come to us other kin when your own futas are so scrawny that they can't keep you satisfied in the sack!" She growled as a low mewling sound came from behind her.

"Oh you, beastkin. Tell me how does it feel to be the cuck in this relationship? You are all strung up while your mate is getting used by a real futa." She hissed as a low growl came from the tied-up dog girl before Shyla gasped as her lack of stimulation and training showed as her heavy balls tensed up and she grunted in pleasure as her cock exploded deep into his mouth!

"Fuck me! I needed this!" Shyla groaned in pleasure as her cock exploded like a volcano down his throat! Vance felt like something had punched his stomach from the inside as his belly began to bloat ande bloat as she forced every last drop of her pudding-thick spunk into his guts until he was fully bloated with her spunk!

Patman30
Patman30
133 Followers
12