Knot an Adventurer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... that will do for now, you have a good dinner, ok human? And I might hold off on breaking in that tight booty of yours for another few minutes."

She hummed taking her long and still quivering ovipositor and pressing it into his thick booty making sure to tease the tied-up and vulnerable ass making him shiver before she pulled out of his face. Removing her mandibles from his head as he gasped harshly before she reapplied the silk vai her spinneret and gripped his neck with her hands.

Shyla hissed forcing one of her hands to the human's neck. Her clawed fingers slowly traced up the small exposed flesh of his neck as she purred.

"There we go, good boi shiver for me. and I might-what the fuck?" The Drider asked as the human began to bleed profusely! It was like a sprout had been burst as she froze.

"W-what!? Why isn't your healing taking effect? Human! What is wrong with you!? Are you defective!?" She shouted before sprinting away from the human as she went to get a healing scroll for him!

If he dies I can't use him as an incubator dammit! Shyla thought skittering away before Rachel grunted. The blood from her new friend seemed special as it sprayed out his life fluids draining before her very eyes the blood seemed to be melting the strings?

A skill maybe? Rachel thought before the blood had chewed into both of their bindings before allowing them to plummet to the floor as one. Thud!

"We have to go!" Rachel hissed scooping up the wounded human shaking off her broken bindings as before Vance could speak she was sprinting for the nearest window before dashing out of the open hole in the tree and sending them both shooting out into the air as Vance let out a squeal!

Two minutes later Shyla skittered back looking exhausted as-

"Ok, I have some healing herbs human but you better birth a large clutch for my... efforts..." Shyla froze as the two prey were gone and her webs torn as she groaned in frustration as she skittered off almost glad to not have wasted her personal and rather expensive stash on her incubator.

"Well fuck."

-----

"H-here!" The beastkin hissed as Vance grunted he had been buried in her breasts since the jump from the top of that tree. She had somehow easily landed without breaking every bone in her body.

And they had rolled for a moment before she began sprinting away with him! It was an unknown amount of time before she finally let him see her again! When he opened his eyes there were lights all around him. A small town was on all sides, something that looked like it would be ripped right out of a medieval hamlet. Stone and clay houses with straw roofs. A large well in the center and a number of dog people surrounded them.

Dressed in simple clothes, robes, skirts, and some almost well-made tops.

Some had strange leather armor and spears on them identifying them as a soldier caste as they surrounded the two of them with worried looks in their eyes.

Most female? Maybe? With massive breasts and massive dicks swinging between their legs. As well as several rather feminine-looking males as they all stared at him as a singular figure pushed through the crowd.

"Rachel!"

"Mother!"

"You are back! With a human? Is that your new slave?"

"What? NO! He saved my life from a Drider! He is an honorable human adventurer!" She declared happily as Vance froze as the idea of humans as slaves were not appealing to him as he turned his head to see what amounted to an older more... filled-out Rachel with wider hips, bigger tits, and something that looked like an executioner sword pressed between her apron covered legs.

"H-he saved you?"

"He saved my life!"

"Welcome!" A voice bellowed as Vance looked to the right as a purple-furred female? Approached. She had deep green eyes soft purple fur and tits that might as well have been watermelons as she strode up looking like a lesser noble from fantasy. A half-done-up dress of sorts that looked like a third-rate costume from a grade schooler's rendition of Macbeth's wife.

"So you saved our pack member human is that correct? What is your name brave sir?"

"Ugh... Vance? And yes I did save her."

"Well then I will have to report to the inquisitors about a human being in our lands but! I will insist that you have proven yourself as a strong ally of us wolf folk and I will be damned if they put you in the pends with the other trespassers." The mayor said smiling widely with a strange feral grin as Vance shuddered.

"Oh... oh well that's good I guess?"

"It is! Now Mary take your daughter and her new... packmate back home. I think she wants to get to know him a bit better."

------

Rachel had been holding back during the entire trip from the Drider's home. As soon as they made their escape she had smelled it on him. The kind of smell that usually only male beastkin could release as she bit her lower lip as she smelled a bitch on him.

At first, she thought it was just panic-fueled adrenaline rushing through her body and forcing her to think about fucking before she died. But as she smelled and sniffed him more and more it was clear that this human was emitting the classic bitch pheromones and that meant that his body wanted to be mated with.

Maybe he has beastkin blood in his veins somewhere? I wonder what family member crossed that line? If he's this well dressed that means that he must have been well off. Maybe he is from the Lamia lands? They treat their humans as equals there. If so I suppose that I should get him home... but first.

Rachel paused as soon as the door to her cozy bedroom was opened by the bubble but brown-skinned slut Racen pounced on him!

"So do I sleep on the floor or ah!?" Vance gasped as Rachel easily swooped him up, her wail wagging aggressively as she forced her long doggy tongue deep down his throat!

Vance felt his eyes go wide in shock as more and more of her impossibly thick tongue was pushed inside of his mouth! He tried to push back with his own much smaller feminine one but it was no use.

Her tongue continued to completely dominate his mouth and her hands roamed up and down his back. Making sure to stop at the small front of his massive and oh-so-soft ass. She growled in defiance as she began to squeeze those thick jiggly boi cheeks.

Her fingers sunk into their soft flesh as Vance let out a whimper of pleasure as for some reason his ass was extra sensitive! Vance felt like his brain was melting in pleasure as the best makeout session of his life suddenly ended at once before Rachel tossed them both onto a bed.

"I am going to fuck you raw."

"Sounds good to me," Vance smirked ready to get his dick wet! Sure this girl had a dick but at worst she had a nice and fat ass, and judging by the men some of who also had massive bulges as well it was clear that they still used the women for breeding so that meant a tight pussy was under those balls, safely tucked away and-

Whap! She took off her dress showing off her perfectly round F cups. Covered in her same soft fur with large pink nipples sticking out of them. She slapped his crotch with her massive doggy dick. That was barely over a foot long hard and as thick as his wrist! Vance felt his eyes go wide in shock as not only was her dick titanic there was a melon-sized red knot throbbing angrily at the base of her doggy dick!

Rachel broke the kiss as Vance looked down as another painful reality hit him hard in the face as his dick had shrunk!

What had once been a good sized eight inches long and thick cock was now replaced with a four-inch and thin cocklet that was being absolutely smashed and smothered by that thick doggy cock as-

"I'm going to fuck you like my bitch." Rachel growled as before Vance could protest she had flipped him over on his face! Forcing his head down hard into her own pillow her massive red rocket began digging into his now exposed soft and bubbly ass crack as she ripped off his shorts showing off those thick dark boi cheeks as she growled.

"I'm going to make sure that you know why you should be my knot bitch!" She growled before she gripped his hips before she thrust forward with all of her might!

------

Maria had not thought that Rachel would be saved. When the scouting party said that it looked like a drider had claimed her it seemed like nothing could be done for her only daughter! The only memory of her father's goddess rest his soul.

"I hope she's treating him right." The matronly futa said her claws clicking on the warm floor of her home as she carried a tray of warm milk for the two of them. Freshly squeezed from the teets of several of the cows in the village as-

Thud! Thud! Thud! Maria paused as the door to her daughter's room shook and vibrated as the walls began to shake as a steady thudding sound filled the air, along with a mixed chorus of muted feminine squeals and growls as she sighed.

"I told her to be gentle with her mate at first but what am I going to do with her? Make her not take him?" Maria smirked before she felt a tingling in between her legs as she coughed into the air.

"Might as well go in to check on them... maybe my daughter has learned to share?" Maria said licking her lips opening the door and-

"Take this knot you human bitch!"

Rachel howled in a fully non-Rachel-like manner as Maria saw her daughter growl in fury as she slammed her massive cock forward into that tight human boi pussy!

The human in question was face-down ass up in a typical bitch mating position. As she walked right in she saw her daughter's still growing knot that was about half of her mother's width and girlish suddenly shoved into the human tight ass pussy.

The sheer scream from the human Vance was so shrill and so powerfully shrieking that not even the pillow could stop his cries of pain and pleasure as her daughter howled in triumph as her dick exloded!

She saw her melon-sized balls tense up and retract almost all the way to her daughter's fat ass as they emptied themselves inside of the boi as she made his guts bloat as she claimed him as her own!

"Now Rachel is that any way for you to treat our new... guest?"

-------

Vance: Level three.

Race: Human.

Class: Pack knot sock.

Abilities. Easy to swallow: Knots can be taken behind the teeth far easier.

Skills: Unbreakable. You can rapidly heal almost all injuries done by futas or anyone of another gender. Knot resister: Knots require three times the usual force to break your back dorn. But do triple pleasure damage if they do. Knot lover. Knots ignore half of all resistances to your body and deal double pleasure damage.

Attacks: Eldritch bolt. Firebolt. Triple slash. Beg.

HP:160/160

"You are now free to travel human. I understand that you have done this village a great service but I can not risk the purity of our futas with you walking about free so this will keep you in check." The winter wolf futa inquisitor said her deep purple eyes looking down at Vance with a mysterious unreadable gaze as he gulped. He had been staying in the village for over three weeks and had grown used to having his meals directly from the inhabitants of it. But now was the time for Rachel to help him find a grand witch and get him back to his home! And fuck his tight holes senseless along the way.

"T-thank you, grand inquisitor."

"Thank me not human. Your selfless service and sacrifice is a credit to your race." The futa said as Rachel quickly pulled her mate away from him. Vance now dressed in a tight white shirt that showed off his curvy but flat chest.

His ample bubble but covered in a mico purple skirt that flashed up with the smallest gust of wind. Showing off a fat brown booty with a bright red thong in front. And instead of a swinging bot clit up front there was a small golden chastity cage that could only be removed by the heads of Lycan towns to serve as proof of his ability to travel in the world.

"Let's go, Vance. We need to find you the witch."

Rachel said the girl was actually a ranger in training and now felt able to not only able to protect herself and her bitch-mate-boyfriend as she dragged him off into the woods hoping to reach their capital in under four weeks!

------

Karma was a bitch. And as Vance and Rachel looked down at the tied-up figure before them as the sun slowly dragged down they both stared silently.

"Do we kill her?" Rachel asked as she drew her bow and Vance pulled a short sword. Not that he really could fight but when your enemy was tied up well... that was not really important.

"Let's hear her out first. Then decide." He said walking over to the terrified toxic eyes on a familiar face as he removed the silk from her mouth carefully.

"OH! Hey! What a fancy coincidence running itno you guys here!" Shyla said the drider tied up in bands of silk that caught all of her legs together in a prison that not even her prodigious power could break. She was vulnerable and immobile and seemed to have been left for dead.

"S-so what are you doing here?"

"Ah! Human! Glad you asked!"

"His name is Vance," Rachel growled drawing back her bow as the drider gulped!

"I! Oh I'm so sorry! Great human Vance! Please... don't kill me..." She said head slumped as he sighed.

"You were going to eat both of us you know?"

"B-but that was only because I was still with my tribe! Those dicks kicked me out after you two got free!"

"Why?" Rachel said cocking her head as the drider sighed.

"When they left the story of escaped food and incubators gave rise to the others to redouble their efforts and half of our breeding stock and livestock got free... so they blamed me and case me out... for good..." The drider said frowning a bright blush on her face as Vance frowned.

"So just go back? Redeem yourself or go to another drider tribed."

"She can't. Once you are banished from one drider tribe no others will take her. And they will kill her on sight if she approaches. See the green markings on her shoulders? She is branded as a traitor." Rachel said pointing out a bright green sigil that looked like a flaming circle on her shoulders.

"So you don't want to eat us?"

"Oh no! I might be an obligate carnivore but small game will do for me!"

"And we should not kill you because?"

"Because beast kin I can be useful!"

"It's Rachel. And how?"

"W-well... my silk!"

"Your silk?"

"Yes! Vance, you must have a keen eye for these kinds of things! My silk is harder than steel! And with my expertise, I can weave it itno your clothing giving it an armor resistance equivalent of mithral armor!"

"Is... is that true Rachel?"

"It... it is... Drider silk is a luxury among luxury goods. And she will most likely not betray us as we could provide her the only protection from the outside world she can afford. They are social creatures after all."

"Y-yes! Please... Vance, Rachel. forgive me for wanting to torture, rape, and eat you. I'm not sorry but now I am at your mercy! So, please. In the name of mutual business partners and mutual satisfaction party members?" She asked toxic eyes blinking wildly as Vance sighed as he slowly sliced off her bindings as he held out a hand.

"Find. Welcome to the party."

"You won't regret it! I am an expert in hunting, tracking, torture, rape, sabotage, and all kinds of other stealth work!"

"What are you an assassin class?" Rachel asked as the drider gave her a fierce smile.

"What gave it away? Tell me it's my killer attitude right? Am I right?"

"You are something," Vance grumbled as he hoped his new part could get along long enough for him to find a way home and to get this damn thing off of his dick!

12