Knot an Adventurer Ch. 02

Story Info
reincarnated cultist deals with monster girl cocks.
5.3k words
4.69
14.7k
34
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patman30
Patman30
132 Followers

Part two! Since the last chapter was so well received this will be a series! Now without further adieu.

Knot an adventurer part 2! Eggs bend a bitch.

--------

Shyla was not used to mutually beneficial relations with other species. She was only used to hostile actions quick, violent, and often fatal interactions where all that she had experienced with the many beastkin of the forest and the odd elf and dwarf that would find their way into her webs so now as she sat down her legs curled up under her thorax and a human boi almost sitting in her lap she felt a strange sense of tranquility as she traced her hands over Vance's lithe and curvy body.

"Ok. So at this rate, I think that I can finish your new armor by the morning. That's if I work all night." Shyla said still not sure how to be... polite with her new adventuring party.

Adventuring party, who would have thought! Who would have ever guessed that I would be the one to end up with a questing party leaving my home with not one but two different species? They are not even slaves or incubators! They are my... partners?

Shyla thought as her hands roamed the soft and curvy body of the brown human boi before her. Her hands did not go so far as to fully violate him but she did make sure to rub her fingers roughly against his bubbly ass.

Taking great care to watch with a hawk's eye with each thick shake and jiggle of his brown rear end. She looked on hungrily as she softly moved her hands over his thick mocha thighs.

Taking care to grip his waist and legs, relishing in the gasps as she pushed her fingers just a bit under his skirt. Forcing her fingers down onto his chastity cage making him whimper as she felt his small boi clit strain to get free of its bindings as she smirked.

"What's the matter, Vance? Something got you in a cage?" Shyla asked as she leaned down. Pushing down her massive breasts onto his back as he whimpered beneath her. The small boi gulped as she felt his cage shake, the cage gave off a soft ringing sound almost like a bell being wrung.

It was a protective measure to alert any beastkin nearby that his human was sexually aroused and that he was a potential danger to their maidenhood!

"If you want I could help you get some relief if you would like?" She hissed licking one of his ears as he went stiff as a board.

"Y-you don't have to do that Shy! I'll be good!" The human gasped his body quivering as she smirked and licked her lips.

"Well you say that but your cute little guy is all locked up right now. But what do you say I take you behind a tree and make sure that you can get some relief. If you know what I mean Vance-"

"I know what you mean! And I do not want you to get that close to my mate!" Rachel hissed the wolf kin yanking her mate from the clutches of the vile driders grasps! FVorcing Vance's face into her bust as she growled at Shyla.

"I appreciate you helping us along the way. But please! Keep your interactions with Vance limited to our journey on the roads ok!?" Rachel hissed her long wolf tali standing upright as she glared bloody murder at Shyla.

"Relax. I'm not the one that was getting hard in a cage with just the feeling of breasts on top of his head. Don't worry about me, Rachel. I won't do anything to harm you or him. You two have saved my life and I was a sister of the all mother's silk and will never betray you for that. Now if you will excuse me I will now be getting some sleep. So let me rest now will you?"

Shyla asked rolling over to her side letting the small cracking of the campfire slowly lull her to sleep as the drider finally got to get some rest in a camp so far away from her old home.

------

Or Shyla tried to get some sleep. Such a task was proven beyond her as she ground her teeth and pulled up large bits of dirt as the harsh and brutal sounds of flesh slapping flesh filled the air around her.

"You like that!? You like that you little bitch!? You just go around getting hard when anyone touches your clit cage!? I bet you forget who is your fucking mistress and who's knot you belong to!"

Rachel hissed her pelvis moving in a blur of motion that she had not been able to achieve since her first meeting with Vance!

The humans' fat brown ass rippled and quaked with each thrust! Every time she shoved her massive red cock into of him he let out a sharp high pitched feminine squeal as his intestines were forced to move to the side and bunch together to avoid being smooshed by her massive cock!

"N-no! Please! Mistress, it's not like that! I was not trying to get hard!"

"Shut up! Shut up you slut! You clearly have forgotten who is in the cage and I am going... going... I am going to make you regret that you big dummy!"

Rachel finally caved the gently by nature wolf kin futa unable to truly threaten the love of her life! Her heart had just grown accustomed to the feeling of love and as she continued to pound away at that vice-like human ass pussy her hands gripping his thick childbearing hips for dear life, she fought back tears that left her eyes as she felt like her heart was going to break!

Don't worry about it, Rachel! He's just a male nothing more! You know human males are weak in their senses! He could get hard from anything this does not mean he's cheating on you! You know he loves you! She thought as the air which was already filled with the rough and harsh slapping of flesh on flesh was joined with a firm but persistent ting, ting, ting!

As the small golden chastity cage swung to and from beneath his hips! Vance let out a squeal as the cage signified that he was indeed erect and aroused as she pounded away into his tight core! His poor clit must have been aching for release inside of its tight confines and-

"I just want to get some sleep." Shyla groaned her hands falling to her erect pseudo penis. Her fourteen-inch wrist thick shaft was hard as a rock and was not going anywhere any time soon-

"KYA!"

"Take this knot you bitch!" Rachel hissed as Sandra just had to look back as her knot was forcibly shoved inside the little human slut. His back arched and his entire body trembled like it was struck by lightning! Before his cage shook and several weak strings of clit juice began to dribble out of it as her knots entrance must have annihilated his prostate and forced him to cum hard!

"You know if you keep fucking him like that his screams are going to attract something worse than just brigands ok?"

Shyla said her hands already pumping her thick cock as Rachel groaned in pleasure, the feeling of her knot getting forced into that tight human ass pussy was just divine. Feeling his tight hole being forcibly spread open and forced apart was more than anything else she had come close to so as she sank her knot into his divine flesh she let out a howl as her balls constricted upward to her ass.

Allowing her cock to explode deep inside of him! His belly bulged and grew as his stomach began to bloat outward. And as she pushed her breasts forward effectively smothering the back of his head as she groaned in pleasure.

"I love you, Vance, I love you so much. Please let me make you my puppy bitch, I"ll do anything that you want. I need you to take my knot." Rachel groaned as Shyla felt her dick tip lead as her pseudo dick and ovipositor began to twitch in frustration as she coughed into her hands.

"Hello? Did you hear me, Rachel? We are trying to not attract every damn monster in a two-mile radius! Why do you think making him squeal like a bitch is going to help us!?"

The drider hissed as the Lycan turned her head to her new party member. Glaring at her with her soft brown eyes that were really bad at it before she took a moment and sighed.

"You are just jealous that you can not fuck him right now, isn't that right Shyla?"

"Jealous? Never! He's just a human with some tight holes! So just please listen to me and maybe take it easy at night? There are some real nasty fuckers out here that could be an issue for us ok?"

"You... you just don't want me to get laid. I know your game-" Rachel paused as there was a sudden flash of green that struck out from the forest before a hard whap! Filled the air along with a fresh wave of blood as the left side of Vance's cheeks was suddenly ripped open as a long thick vine was now hovering in mid-air covered in thorns the size of a fist!

"Sneaker vine!"

Shyla shouted standing up before the vine retracted itself so fast that not even her trained eyes could fully track its course. What was clear to her and made her gulp was how one if not more of the vines suddenly snagged onto Vance's shoulder as it gripped him and pulled both him and Rachel like they were toys on a string!

"What the fuck!? Let us go!" Rachel growled as the Lycan dug her claws into the ground. The knot on her cock keeping Vance safely anchored to it, but that was not a long-term solution and now that Rachel had made deep furrows in the ground it was clear that something had to give.

"Rachel no! Cut the vine off before it drags him off you!" Shyla demanded before a rough and brutal pop! Filled the air as Vance was literally dragged off her knot!

The monstrous red knot was unable to keep him fully attached before he vanished into the bushes! A large trail of cum leaked out of his ass as it painted a clear trail into the woods.

"Vance!? NO!" Rachels shouted as Shyla burst forward! She was far faster than the Lycan and she was able to cover more ground than any simple two-legged creature. She crashed through the bushes seeing several vines wrapped around the human male. His skirt and top torn in several places soon would be gone from his body.

And as she saw the thorns digging into his body, blood leaking from his thighs, shoulder, and front as-

"Fuck off! He's not yours to use!" Shyla shouted as she lunged forward claws out! She slashed through the vines that held Vance, her sudden attack causing the ambush predatory plants to shiver in pain as they suddenly retracted themselves away from her wrath! The leg thick tendrils show back into the dark as Vance fell to the floor before her.

"Shit Vance are you-"

"Fly my rage!" Vance suddenly shouted pointing his hand to her as a wild bolt of lighting shot right past her head! Shyla ducked as she saw another vine struck by the bolt behind her!

The vine wriggled and writhed as it died and crashed down to hte ground before Vance grunted his skin burning in green flames as he began to heal before Shyla fell to one leg before him.

"Are you ok? You look like shit." She asked tilting his neck making sure that his wounds wher really closing properly and that he would not need medical attention.

"I feel like I got thrown through a yard barbed wire but otherwise I'm alright." The browned eyes slut replied as Shyla blinked.

"How could one make barbs into wire? Was that common where you came from hum-I mean, Vance?"

"It was but not in an average day-to-day life. Fuck we had a bit at the compound for defensive purposes though."

"Compound? Well, I guess that makes sense." Shyla said before a wicked grin appeared over her face as Vance sighed.

"Thanks for saving me."

"Don't thank me reward me."

"How?" Vance blinked before she tilted up his head and placed her lips right down onto his making his eyes go wide as-

"Vance are you... get off of MY MATE!"

------

The next morning Shyla was convinced that if they did not find some kind of rule set to make sure that they would all get along and not die.

"I am not trying to tell you to give your mate to me. But if you are going to take him like you do at night, then you have to either use my silk to gag his mouth or let me put my pseudo dick inside of it to muffle his cries ok? If you don't do that then you are going to do nothing but put us in danger." Shyla said crossing her arms as Vance bit into a bit of dried meat as he sat between the two futas as Rachel narrowed her eyes.

"What you are saying is that you want to become more than just hired help and become a partner?" Rachel hissed as Shyla sighed.

"Look. I know that drider have a terrible reputation with other species. I know I get it and we do deserve it. But! I think I know a way for me to be fully ingratiated to the both of you and to make sure that I am just as committed to the safety of Vance as you."

"I highly doubt that you would ever be committed to something other than your own personal needs. But please Shyla. If you really can do that then please enlighten me about just how you can."

"Well. I want to egg him."

"I Knew it! You just want to claim him as your mate and skitter off with him! So he can birth your clutch and then you can eat him along with your sick spawn!"

"Will you just listen to me?! I do want to egg him yes. And the eggs I put inside of him will be our children. But there is a way for this to mutually benefit all three of us ok?" The drider asked huffing her E cup tits bounced up barely held in by her transparent purple bra as Vance continued to tune out the bickering futas and instead enjoyed a good breakfast of meat.

Damn this is good meat. I never knew dried meat could ever be this damn good.

"Ok then humor me Shyla in fact! If you can really give me a fair and accurate way we all benefit I'll even agree with you! I give you my word in fact on my honor as a Lycan!"

"Well then... I lay my eggs in him and then you fuck him to fertilize them." Shyla said as this was enough to make Rachel freeze. Her eyes went wide in shock as her lupine jaw dropped sharply as she blinked twice.

"Uh... what?"

"You heard me. Drider eggs are remarkably adaptable to whatever fertilizes them. And while they are traditionally fertilized by their own mothers that does not mean that another species can not do so as well."

"B-but what would they look like? Part human, part spider part wolf monstrosities?"

"Honestly? Probably wolf spiders."

"I'm being serious here!"

"And so am I. Worst-case scenario they are a bunch of hairy driders with floppy dog ears and soft brown eyes. But who knows? Maybe they will end up as humanoid humanoids with a few extra arms sticking out of their backs and more than two eyes. There is no way for me to accurately tell you what will happen. But what I do promise to you is that if you do this then you will be able to impregnate your mate for real."

Shyla said as she stared down the Lycan as she gulped a lump traveling down her throat and a tent forming in her skirt.

"Ok. Ok. I think that I should get a say here. I mean if this is going to happen you are going to get my consent right? R-right?" Vance asked a nervous look on his face as Shyla gave him an evil smirk as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pulled the cage boi towards her sides.

"Do you know why driders often eat their incubators?"

"N-no."

"It's because every time they give birth for us we get attached to them. If we keep them around too long we will end up completely devoting ourselves to protecting and egging them for all time. And most of us are far too independent and headstrong for that to happen."

"I... I see." Rachel said her tail smashing to the left and right making hard thuds against the ground as Vance coughed into his hand.

"W-well I'm glad this is only a discussion and nothing more! I mean there is no way you want to get me pregnant right Rachel? That is ridiculous!"

--------

As it turns out there was a lot to that.

"Oh, gods he is squirming!" Rachel gasped as she held Vance's head down onto her cock! The human boi was struggling now truly resiting getting forcibly filled as Shyla let out a shaking groan as she forced her ovipositor deep into his tight ass pussy!

"Oh fuck me this is heaven!" Shyla gasped as her incubator forced its way deep inside of that tight busy! The ass of Vance was perfect! Warm and soft, his velvety walls greedily gripping down onto the entire length of her three-foot wrist thick egg layer as she groaned!

"Fuck he's even at the perfect temperature for my eggs to exist! I can't hold back I have to do this now!"

Shyla gasped as she surged forward. Before Rachel could move Shyla slammed her lips to her own! Locking their lips together in a tight embrace. She skittered over the boi on all fours.

His limbs were tied down with her silk to stop him from hurting herself as she began to wildly thrust into his tight ass!

Both monster girls began to aggressively make out above him as her long ovipositor began to fuck his tight ass and turn it inside out! Shyla did not think that she would be having sex with a human and a Lycan at the same time! Or well she did think that she would having sex with them at once but she doubted that there would be a one and a half ratio of consent from her mating partners.

Fuck! His ass is too tight for me! I can not last long in this hole! Shyla thought as that perfectly created and well-lubricated fuck hole greedily sucked down on her egg tube.

She continued to pound away at his fat and delectable ass as she gripped the easy forest floor with her skittering spear-like legs. She felt her egg tube wonderful milked by that thick and tight hole before she finally had enough!

Shyla let out a scream of pleasure that shook Rachel to the core as her egg tube shuddered! Her long ovipositor throbbed and pulsated as the fist softball-sized bulge was suddenly pushed downward!

The tight ass of Vance did put up some fight and resistance to the first of her eggs to reach his hole, but soon there was a give in his tight insides as the first egg slipped right in with a soft but audible wet pop!

Fuck! Why is this so big!? Vance thought as he felt his hips jerk as he came hard in his cage! Just the feeling of the first egg forcing its way deep inside of his ass was more than enough to make his eyes roll up into the far back of his head as her massive but shockingly soft egg ended up sliding right into his prostate! He squealed as the first awkward egg pushed deep inside of him before it nestled deep into his colon.

He squealed before he felt another push its way inside, this one just as wide but not tall as the other! Vance let out a muted squeal of shock, and embarrassment as his insides were soon getting stuffed to the brim with thick drider egg clutches!

The drider for her part was in a state of past out bliss, she counted the clutches of eggs being planted inside of him. The first was to be the alpha. Strongest and most powerful of all. Meant to defend the clutch if all else failed. The rest would be her loving sisters who would praise her and support her as needed be.

And that's two!? Shyla gasped as somehow this human fit two dozen of her eggs inside of him before she felt her body naturally telling her that this human was full and no more course reasonably or safely fit inside of him.

"Oh! Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Rachel shouted before Shyla snapped out of her reverie gripping the Lycan girl by her shoulders and shoving her back! Pushing her out of Vance's tight mouth as her angry red doggy dick flopped out!

"H-hey! What was that for!?"

"Don't knot him you fool! If you knot his mouth you won't be able to breed his ass!" Shyla shouted as Rachel blinked twice her own lust began to burn away from her soft eyes as she gulped.

"Oh! Oh yeah... sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry be quick," Shyla said as she skittered off Vance's back removing her ovipositor from his ass! Vance coughed and spit humiliation arousal and shock filling his veins as he gasped for clean air!

"W-wait! Just wait for a second guys we can talk about this-"

"Of course, we can, after we finish babe. We can talk all we want." Shyla said skittering to his side and forcing her dick down his mouth! Her pseudo cock found it easy to purchase as she groaned. Her chitinous appendages once again shot out of her side as she gripped his head and forced it right down onto her pseudo cock! Her false cock shuddered finding the once more soft home of Vance's throat to be a splendid resting area as she grunted in bliss.

Patman30
Patman30
132 Followers
12