Knot an Adventurer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I missed this so much!" She groaned before Rachel sprinted behind him, her dick already close to bursting as she gripped his wide hips and gulped.

"This is for the future!" She squealed before she slammed her hips forward easily forcing her knot inside of his ass, as she lasted less than a second!

Already primmed by his soft and sweet mouth her dick exploded as soon as her knot sunk down into his tight hole!

"I'm cumming!" Rachel shouted at the top of her lungs! Her cock exploding deep into the tight hole of Vance her cum flooding his already stuffed tight love tunnel! Making sure that every last inch of those tightly clustered eggs got a heaping helping of her puppy batter as she groaned.

Before pulling out her massive dick as some of her cement thick puppy batter leaked out before Shyla forced her ovipositor to his ass.

Filled it with a thick and yellow liquid that almost looked like butter.

"What are you doing to him?"

"Sealing him Rachel. This way no eggs can fall out before they are ready, it also provides nutrients to him so he will not have to expel waste for the duration. This will take a bit just hold up and... cover me, please. I am really able to fight like this."

"Ok! I will!"

------

Anger. Anger. Hatred. Confusion. They were all emotions that were easy enough for Kayla to notice. She stomped her hoofs on the ground the pale centaur frowned as she looked up into the stary night sky her bright beautiful green eyes shimmering as the twigs snapped to her right.

"Did you find what is making such an awful resonance in my woods Lara?"

"I did. It looks like you were correct. There is a human here. Under the guard of a drider and a Lycan of all things." The high elf said slinging her bow behind her back as Kayla paused.

"A drider and Lycan caputred a human? Now, this is interesting. The human kingdoms will surely pay a king's ransom for being him back alive and unharmed." The centaur hummed as she stomped on the ground humans were a good business partner for both high elves and centaurs alike.

Unlike other beast kin, centaurs were known to be able to control their lusts and desires around humans and could assuming that they fit get along with them and easily live in their societies. To an extent. It was hard to be comfy in a city built to accommodate the maximum amount of medium creatures when you were literally the size of a horse.

And her elf companion Nayla was a high elf. A species that had long-running diplomatic ties with humanity that went back well over three millennia. No one but the dwarves cursed by the goddess could boast such a wide and long reputation with humanity. And together the two ran bounties for the nearby human city of Rothschild.

"So do we go rescue him? And if we do what of the beastkin and drider with him? Shall we execute them for their crimes?" Nayla asked yawning unliked wood elves she had the poise and grace that humans could respect and her beauty was second to none.

Large E-cup breasts a perfect hourglass figure. Skin as pale as the moon and eyes bright like the grass. Her hair was long and blonde perfectly silky and combed into several knots for ease of practice.

She wore a simple tight-fitting green ranger leotard that showed off all of her top and bottom assets. The latter of the two being a not so well hidden bulge that put most human futas to shame.

Unlike the dark elves who were righteously reviled more than even the infamous and hated driders who enslaved and tortured all other sapient life high elves were a picture of nobility, power, grace, and poise. A species to be revered and respected by anyone with a pulse and good sense!

"We will at first attempt to barter with them. We will make sure that we offer them a good price."

"If the drider has egged him she won't let him go easy."

"If that is the case we will send them to the goddess ourselves and remove the eggs from him before we find our way back to Rothschild. Make sense?" Kayla asked her blue eyes glittering as Nayla nodded.

"Good. Now let's get going you know how I love the hunt."

------

New ability unlocked! Take the clutch! Double the amount of eggs that can be pushed inside of you without bodily harm! Also prevents hazardous eggs from entering your body without extreme force!

New skill unlocked! Calm. Calm your mind and learn to think about the world around you. Reduces stress by half and improves magical damage.

"S-so I'm just going to go for a bit. Talk to you guys later!" Shyla said as she began to skitter away from Rachel and Vance.

The human boi had not said a word since his imprompt egging. She could tell when someone was close ot blowing a gasket and this human was not in a good mood.

"Here you go then! A room for two! I hope you enjoy it!" A smiling Lycan woman with soft grey fur said. The futa Lycan smiled as Rachel coughed and began to drag Vance upstairs to the top of the cabin.

"Ok, Vance let's go." Rachel said awkwardly as she slowly dragged her silent companion up the stairs before they found themselves in a small room.

It was quaint, with one bed a sink a privy in a separate room. There were warm candles and the sheets were fresh and clean. The bead easily fit the two of them but as Vance sat down his guts still bulging Rachel decided that after a moment of silence that this was now the time to confront the elephant in the room.

"Ok. So what is it that you would like to talk about? I know that you want to talk about it so just say it, please! I don't know what to say but I'll say anything to make you feel better!" Rachel said as she prostrated herself before her mate gulping as she felt hsi gaze lock down up her as-

"You raped me, Rachel."

"I... I was just listening to Shyla..."

"Does that make it better?"

"But! I was just doing it for your best interests!"

"How does making me pregnant help my own interests?" Vance asked in a caustic tone of speech as Rachel winced.

"I! Well... it will make Shyla want to protect you more?"

"She was already doing that before and I can also help to defend myself. So what is the problem here?"

"I... I'm sorry. I should not have done that... and I promise that I won't do it again." Shyla said keeping her head bowed as Vance glared at her before he sighed and shook his head.

There is no point staying mad at her. Whether you like it or not you need her to be there for you. Shyla as well, both of them are useful if not necessary for your own survival here. You don't have to forget but maybe forgive?

"Fine. I forgive you-"

"You shouldn't! I did something that was wrong... and... please. I want to make it better. Let me make it up to you." Rachel said leaning up her soft brown eyes glittering with a strange emotion as Vance felt his much smaller in this world dick begin to rise.

Free of its constraints the very second it passed into town as he gulped as her massive breasts began to push forward into his lap as he began to sweat.

-------

"Just a peak at the two of them. Make sure they are getting along ok." Shyla hummed as she began to skitter across the top of the roof of the Dog's mouth inn. She hummed as she skittered forward using her silk to look down to spy on the room of the two young idiots and-

"Oh. Oh my." Shyla paused as she saw Vance on his back, a look of utter pain and pleasure on his face as he gripped the sheets, as Shyla bounced up and down on his dick!

Her hands gripping her thick doggy cock as she whimpered riding the human like she was attempting to drain him dry! A task that she would obviously have no trouble doing so. She looked at the two and smiled as it looked like the Lycan had decided the only way to make up for her getting him pregnant was for him to get her pregnant. It was simple but effective at its task.

"It looks like these kids will get along just fine," Shyla said laughing a bit as Rache's fat furry tits bounced freely as the futa fell down onto her lover in a massive climax! As she howled in the throughs of ecstasy as she undoubtedly came from her sensitive cunt as she fully smothered the human male in her massive furry tits as his night was just getting started and Rachel was nowhere near done with him yet...

12