Knot an Adventurer Ch. 03

Story Info
Vance learns to stop worry and love elf dick.
6.5k words
4.85
13k
37
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patman30
Patman30
133 Followers

Sometimes you had to hit them high instead of low. Elves knew this better than most and this elf knew that when you saw a drider with her guard down you take the shot.

"Sleep," Nayla said as she notched her bow before she fired it. The arrow flew true guided by the magic that she had imbued her weapon with before it struck the back of the drider's head hard. The beast let out a gasp and began to stutter a testament to the infernal constitution of the beast as she launched herself backward. Her body shook and shivered before it went down silently over the roof as she nodded.

"Is it done elf?" Kayla asked from below the centaur trotted restlessly not liking the fact that if they were apprehended kidnapping a male from his owners that they would be put to the torch.

"Yes. The first part now let me retrieve our catch." Nayla said as she quickly took her bow and put it behind her back. She sprinted up and slid next to the drider the monstrosity was sleeping a look of raw fury etched onto her now sleeping space. Her pseudo cock was thankfully flaccid as dead as a sea slug as Nayla rolled her eyes.

"Damn abominations. I should put you out of your misery here and now. But that would be too much work for now." She groaned as she slid down to the window still before hanging off and observing the target before her.

"One human. One lycan. Both asleep." She hummed as the sounds of trotting hooves filled the air.

"And of the human? Is he egged?"

"It looks like he had been recently cleaned. He must have birthed recently or the drider would not have lasted as long as she did. They can get protective of their incubators." Nayla hissed before waving her hand before the glass of the inn chanting a soothing elven tone before she swiftly removed the glass before her.

A large green circle came to life before her as the glass turned to dust. She swung inside her natural elvish nature made sure she made next to no sound as she entered.

She narrowed her eyes at the sleeping couple. It looked like they were almost lovers instead of a slave and his owner but just because he was a slave was not a guarantee that he was not treated with some level of dignity. Still, the small amount of dignity a beastkin even a civilized one like a Lycan could do was laughable at best.

"Sleep for the wind." She hummed as she summoned several spiritual knives that shot out implanting themselves onto the Lycan's body. The beast shot up in an instant growling and snarling with raw fury in her soft brown eyes before her body shivered, shook and fell back in a soft whimper as Nayla smirked.

"Now that's what I like to call a good spell. Kayla! I got him!"

------

Kayla absolutely detested the towns of the beastkin. She hated the uneven roads the shoddy paved streets that made her feel like she was walking over broken mole hills but far sturdier. These did not have the good courtesy to break under her hooves as she whined in frustration.

What is taking that elf so long?! Damn it all, we are exposed here! And blast the gods I feel the heat coming! If I don't fuck someone soon I'll break! The centaur hissed as she felt her dick threatening to rise from her lower half. Her massive two foot equine bitch breaker was beyond potent and if not for her rather unique racial feature she would have found a mate a long time ago.

"I got him! Kayla! I got him!" Nayla said their rhyming names were no coincidence. They chose them for themselves as they were good names for mercenaries. No one would expect an elf and centaur to have such human-like names and if they got checked up on by a bounty hunter or two that was not a part of the guilds then this would help them possibly throw them off their scent before it got too serious.

In a moment Nayla appeared with a body over her shoulder. Soon she jumped out with impossible elf agility. Landing squarely on her friend's back haunches. Effortlessly depositing the knocked out human on her back as the centaur hissed. The double soft asses of both of her riders were more than enough to threaten to send her into a rut but she forced that compulsion down with raw will power.

Remember what you are Kayla. Remember why you are better than other beastkin. Remember why your kind is able to go among all races and be welcome in all settlements. Do not give in to your damn lust! Beat your base nature! She grunted before she shook her head and instantly began to trot away.

"Is he secure? Were there any complications? Fatalities? Witnesses?"

"No deaths thankfully. But at the same time we got a problem he's cursed."

"Damn it!" She hissed the centaur taking a sharp turn and almost slipping on the ill-maintained street. Her haunches shuddered as she had to force her way forward as her hooves began to lose all traction as she began to skid!

"Fleet of foot!" The elf hissed aligning her friend and correcting her course as the centaur groaned.

"Thank you for that, I hate these damn shit streets."

"Oh, I feel the same. Now hold still. I have to remove his curse."

"What kind of curse is it? Painful? Tracking?"

"Magical chastity. Probably a precaution to stop him from breeding with the locals." The elf sighed as the centaur snorted in frustration.

"Such base precautions. If you fear a single male so much that you must lock his dick up for precautions rather than commitment then you have no reason to be with one." Kayla hissed as her companion nodded.

"On that, we have an accord. Now hold still damn you! I have to make sure to do this without alerting anyone of what I plan." Nayla hissed as she began to concentrate her energy on removing the curse and freeing his body.

"Oh by the goddess! How much trouble can one male be!?" Nayla groaned as she looked down at the crotch where a small and rather tight looking magical cold cage was wrapped around his cock. It seemed that it had somehow reapplied itself the moment he was taken too far from his mistress without her presence and permission.

"Well!? What is taking so long!? This is getting hard to balance!" Kayla groaned as not only was it bad enough to have her parent's perfect soft regal booty riding down hard on her haunches now she had to deal with the additional weight and cushions of a near perfect human ass that was just meant to take dick, probably horse cock and-

"I am trying! Hold still damn you, once I do this you run as fast as you can out of this town. Sprint for the forest and we will be done with this and we can eat like queens!"

The elf grunted taking out a small golden metallic rod, narrowing her eyes before she began to push her strange rod through the front part of the cage grunting as she began to push the magical lockpick inside narrowing her eyes as-

"You two are getting too intense!" The centaur hissed halfway rearing up onto her hind legs. Her heat was really starting to hit her now and the desire to fuck something anything was making her start to see red! The pressure on her haunches was not helping her at all and-

"There! I got it!" There was a sharp metallic click on the back of her before the sound of the cage being thrown off to the ground filled the air. Quickly followed by a sharp siren sound as it looked like the town's warning bells had all been triggered!

"That is our cue woman, now gallop!" The elf hissed before turning the human boi into her lap. Ignoring the soft squishy rear now planted on her crotch as the centaur shot forward at full speed. Galloping out of town as the many windows came to light as she carried the two of them out of the town!

------

The ride out of town was long and hard for both of them. Nayla had started running and had not stopped until the sirens of the town had long ago died off into the distance. And she had not broken her sprint until they had at least two hours on the run away from the town as the three of them finally got the hell out of the danger zone!

The two mercenaries shared a worried look between the two of them as Nayla slowly began to stop her trotting. She had been doing her best to keep up the speed before her burning legs eventually caught up to her. Her lungs burned and her limbs felt like they had been turned to jelly as she finally got to the edge of a large perfect lake that glistened in the moonlight as she groaned.

"Finally we made it," Nayla grunted as her partner hopped off her, carrying the boi in a prince's carry before eagerly putting him down by the side of the lake. The large bulge in her crotch was now fully tenting her green bottoms and she knew that fucking the target before he woke up might just hurt their overall reward when they got back to a human city.

"Yes. Yes, we did. Now you get some rest ok? You look like you are about to pass out right now. That or about to cum so hard that I'll have to pull you out of a tree. You should get some rest ok?"

"I... I think that I will do just that."

------

Vance grunted a bit as he saw his screen appear before him as it seemed to be updating its' display window.

New attack learned. Witch bolt level 3! Witch bolt had now been upgraded to chaos bolt! Double the normal damage as raw and uncontrolled eldritch energies are now at the ends of your fingertips!

Status updates! Your bonds with Rachel and Shyla have been injured! You have now lost some of your interest in both of them! Oh, no is drama afoot?

Rachel and Shyla are no longer your companions. And your opinion of them has tanked!

New companions. Latrisha Fleetfoot and Sayla Haunch breaker gained!

The screen flashed before his mental image as Vance groaned as he began to wake up and figure out just what the hell was going on here.

"Something is always afoot here." Vance groaned as he woke up as the sun tickled his face. His head was resting on something soft and wonderfully plump. That was not new as both Shyla and Rachel had very soft features, but the utter lack of fuzzy fur and the strange humming of a not-so-closeted sadist made him ponder just who he was with this time.

As he looked up he saw a pair of massive tits resting over his face, that was not something new to him as both Rachel and Shyla both had large breasts but these sweater puppies were busily wrapped up in a strange green fabric and the skin was far too perfect. Perfectly smooth, to the point it put Shyla to shame, in terms of all things soft, and pale.

Just like a supermodel. Not the near albino kind of Shyla but like a beauty you'd see in a damn 90210 show.

"I see you are away my little prince, tell me did you enjoy my lap pillow?" A soft and soothing voice asked as a pair of radiant green eyes looked down at him as long flawless silky blonde hair hung down over his face. As a perfect oval face looked down at him, smiling warmly as she rubbed his cheek.

"Um... who are you?" Vance asked now not sure if this was the beginning of his trafficking arc and that would be something he would hate to deal with. Those always ended poorly in anime and this was so far nothing but a more perverse version of the damn tropes!

"My name is... well since we are going to be moving together you can call me Elyra Everblossom. It is a pleasure to meet you human." The elf said as Vance now saw a large pair of pointy ears poking out from the sides of her head as he nodded.

"Oh... ok... so you saved me?" He asked curiously not sure if he was going to get the cold-blooded kidnappers or the ones that might have a secret heart of gold he could twist to get him into a better situation and-

"Of course we did! And when we rescue you completely and take you back to the nearest human city you are going to get us a good reward! And hey play your cards right and I just might make you my wife. Ok?"

She said winking as Vance blushed as he felt something thick begin to rise under his head as he felt his dick now fully free of the confided cage begin to rise up in his skirt as he sat up. As a pair of hoof beats filled the air as a massive shadow fell over the two of them.

"Oh? He's up? Good. I was worried for you by the goddess. I thought you would not wake up for another day at least." Vance turned to see well a hoof before him. Then he looked up, seeing the lower body of a horse and the upper body of a human.

He knew a centaur when he saw one and if this Elf had a massive rack this futa had a damn near titanic rack. Her tits might be as big as half of his body. Shrunken as it was, her massive breasts hung free defying gravity with every movement and bounce of their titanic girth without any kind of restraints as she smiled down at him.

"Hello, little human. My name is... call me Kara Marebreaker." The centaur said as the elf groaned and rolled her eyes.

"You are a bad liar at the best of times, but really? Marebreaker? Is that the best that you could do?" The elf asked as she stood up. Making sure to force her wide and fat ass that pushed out hard against her green bottoms showing off her fat but sack that was still throbbing with cum making Vance gulp as-

"Well, at least I can go the night without groping the package."

"Hey, I did not grope him! He enjoyed every bit of it didn't you Vance?" Elyra asked as he gulped, not sure what to make of the two beauties before him as he decided to go for the kill right away.

"So is this a trafficking thing or are you two going to take me home?" He asked as both of them paused, they blinked twice before the centaur's jaw dropped and both of them looked like they had been thunderstruck by his words.

"I... holy hells... by the goddess herself." Kara gasped as Elyra took a moment to right herself before she inhaled sharply.

"I apologize for our rudeness, your highness! We did not know that we were in the presence of a noble here! I did not know that you had such a rank! But please be sure that you will be treated just as you deserve!"

The elf said as he swore he could see dollar signs in her eyes as they seemed to have mistaken his community college grade grasp of the English language as being a part of the mobility of the world as he frowned.

I guess it's better than being raped by two beastkin that do not seem to know a thing about magic and were probably just dragging me along. At least these two seem competent.

"Yes... I am... very educated as you can tell. And I am glad that the two of you have come to the realization that I am not like the rest of the humans." Vance said huffing a bit before the centaur gulped and began to trot away.

"I will begin to stock for our journey away your grace! Elf! Treat him right!"

"Oh! Of course! I am so sorry your grace your breakfast!"

"Breakfast? Will we have bacon?" Vance gasped it had been so long since having a proper meal! Rachel and Shyla had both insisted that the three of them could save a good amount of coin on traveling expenses if they fed him all naturally on their journey and the fact that he could now possibly have a proper meal was more than enough to make him motivated to get the hell out of here!

"Oh! Of course! I know that you want some meat so let me help you out!" She said before she quickly pulled down her shorts, revealing a massive fourteen-inch cock that had to be a minimum of six inches thick! Vance felt his eyes widen as he was now face first against that pale perfect monolith.

That despite being absurdly large and so inhuman that it should have been almost comical before him. But still, there was just something so perfect about it that he could not turn away. Her dick was leaking a dollop of pre cum that seemed as thick as cement and the smell that came from her cock was like warm tea and honey!

Unlike the brutal and raw animalistic scent that Rachel and Shyla had this was perfect, pristine, and near divine!

Even as he tried to rationalize out of this his mouth dropped open as the elf grinned.

"Good boi. Now open up your highness! This will be a meal fit for a prince!" She hissed before gripping the sides of his head before fully slamming her cock forward!

If Vance expected to feel the pain he did not know what an elf could do. Instead of pain or that strange gagging sensation that came from his mouth usually as Shyla or Rachel face fucked him.

This elf was able to somehow perfectly force her cock deep down his throat, instantly shoving her entire cock deep down into his throat in one go!

He groaned as he felt her thick thighs wrapping around his head as the elf fully wrapped his head into her thighs as she began to rapidly face fuck the poor human boi. Slamming her hips forward as her thick balls began to slap down hard against his throat as he groaned in bliss!

Instead of having the raw pain of having his throat and jaw torn apart, he felt only bliss as the oddly plesant sensation of getting his face fucked and throat rearranged by the beautiful elf futa as she took out all her frustrations!

Elyra was having a few strange emotions as she continued to pound into and pummel the soft and warm throat of the human noble who she was now sure may or may not have even been a prince at some point! She felt her thick pale thighs lock around his head as she continued to hammer away at his perfect silky throat!

"By the goddess, you have the best throat that I have ever taken! How is it that humans always have the best holes? Not even the palace bois could match this level of soft squishy flesh that just made her cock feel like it was going to melt inside of his mouth as she continued to run her hands through his soft black hair.

His hands rose up to cup her fat bouncing ass, something that she was more than willing to let fly as a perk of letting her feed his mouth this way!

"You know, I was thinking that this job would just be for the money and that I would not be able to get much out of it, but now? Personally, I think that maybe me and you could become a bit more acquainted after this. What do you say if your mother allows it that you join our adventuring party for a little bit? I'm sure you might struggle a bit at first and it'll be a tight fit but I think that you can do it with a bit of effort!"

Elyra grunted as she felt the last bits of his throat resistance give way as every last inch of her obscenely long pale pillar was able to plunder the deepest depths of his throat as she let out a deep groan of pleasure, as the only sounds she could hear where the soft messy gagging sounds of him having such a large piece of meat repeatedly forced into his mouth and the heavy and rough sound of her balls slapping down onto his throat as she fuck his throat raw!

Unlike any of the other throat fuckings that Vance had before this was oddly pleasurable, almost like he was floating in the air. Even as Elyra's massive cock forced his jaw apart well past the point that it would be displaced and forced it so far down into his throat that he was not sure if it would ever come back out of it when she was done.

He did not feel a once of pain, in fact, this felt much better than when Rachel had decided to ride his dick back to the town that they had been staying at.

Each time her cock slid in and out of his mouth the wonderful taste of honey, tea, and sometimes even milk filled his tongue.

It was a pleasure just to have that massive elven dick pushing in and out of his mouth, making her job of turning his throat into her personal cock sleeve all the easier.

Each time she pushed her dick to the base of his throat, her well cut pubic hair tickled his nostrils filling it with the lovely smell of fresh stream water he felt his boi clit get rock hard!

It felt even better without her ever touching his dick than Rachel's insides could ever hope to achieve as every time her fat and heavy balls slapped into his neck he felt like he was going to explode just from the pleasured force of it!

Fuck me! I'm gonna cum! Vance thought as his dick began to burst, his cock shouting out several loose streams of cum over her ankles. Making sure that it coated her feet with his thin milky cream as the elf smirked.

Patman30
Patman30
133 Followers
12