Knot an Adventurer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it feel that good little human? You know I think that because we are clearly so compatible that I think I can show you a bit more of my true self. You see the reason that you are just loving this massive thick cock turning your throat inside out is one of elven royalty. I'm a third princess of my kingdom and you just happen to be tasting some imperial cock for your pleasure!"

She hissed as she felt her balls begin to throb and clench!

She felt her cock that was just wrapped up in the soft wet and sickly confines of his mouth begin to throb dangerously into his throat.

She felt a full river of pre-start to stream down his throat, preparing his guts for the deluge that was about to befall them!

"I'm gonna cum soon you damn slut! If I was not already set on the path of a mercenary then I would have insisted that my mother arrange a marriage for us! This is the kind of throat that should be treated with the respect that it deserves!" The elf shouted as she finally forced her hips down one last time!

This time forcing so much of her imperial cock down his throat that she saw swore his eyes were starting to bulge out of his head, his body shook and shivered as he came a near futa amount of cum from his dick before her balls clenched so hard the hit her bubbly but cheeks as her cock shuttered and then exploded deep inside of his mouth as she let out one final groan of pleasure as she came hard!

"I hope you enjoy the meal!" She gasped as her dick shuddered as several long and thick streams of her royal spunk splashed into his guts! Hitting his insides like some kind of pressure washer from his old home.

He felt her spectacular cum splashing in frothing and filling up his belly and a single tear fell from his face as the fact that even one drop of that pristine cum was left out of his tongue's taste buds was a tragedy that he would never fully recover from!

--------

Kara grunted in effort as she picked up the dead deer carcass the beast had tried to run from her but with an arrow the size of her leg in its side it did not get far.

"Come on you, I just need to gut yah, skin you, and then make a nice venison stew from you! After that maybe I'll get to fuck that fat ass of the prince before-" Kara shook her head violently as much as she wanted to fuck the prince her doing so was a downright terrible idea!

Centaurs had a good reputation as being one of the rare tame beastkin. A rare thing in the more civilized parts of the world and even more so when her species had one of the strongest and most potent bodily modifications to grace this world.

Centaurs were divided like most species by male and futa, but unlike all of the others centaurs rarely if ever mated with the other. Instead, they preferred to mate with the many denizens of other species, particularly the smaller ones. With elves and humans being their favorite pick and possibly cowgirls as a distant third.

"Just think about him giving your balls a nice kiss and swab job. Just think of that and fucking that fat elf ass when you are done with this!"

She grunted as she began to sprint back to her group, her monstrous two plus feet of horse cock hard and erect, each bit of her mare-breaking equestrian bitch maker was ready to explode at a moment's notice but she ignored it.

She knew that if she gave in and fucked the noble then there was a very good chance he might actually end up becoming a heard mother. Centaur cum had the unfortunate property of being part mutagenic and had such a powerful effect that they could impregnate any species of any gender.

Male futa it did not, their cum could and would with enough time varying with the individuals make them capable to bear their children!

Such a potent power would normally make any other beast kind attempt to ride out and dominate the world!

And surely there were some centaurs that wanted to do so but they were luckily for the others in the firm minority of their group.

Most centaurs were a prideful group and they wanted nothing to do with their more base nature. They wanted to show the others that they were far above the other races and that they would never fall to their base instincts! Or at least they would attempt not to.

Kara made record time back to the camp she had not expected to find the noble without a cum filled belly and as soon as she got to the camp she noticed the massive round belly of the noble Vance as he groaned in the grass, his head firmly pushed into the lap of her companion as she gave Kara a smirk.

"He passed out like a light."

"Have you fully given him his preference yet?" Kara asked as the elf shook her head, she had been attempting to explain the preference situation before this. But he had blacked out long before this, and that meant that he was not away of the preference law in the civilized kingdoms.

"Not yet. But I plan to ask him what he would request of me afterward. If I don't then I think that we can kiss most of our reward goodbye once we get him home."

"That is a good point. Dammit. What if we get him home and they think that we are the ones that took him? What if the expect us as the ones that have taken him?"

"Well, that is why we have such a good reputation with both the mercenary and adventurer guilds. If we have nothing more to give then we'll always have our reputation. They will know what we are and they will respect us for it."

"And if they do not?"

"Well, at least I fucked his mouth for a bit before we get hung."

"You are not helping!" Kara shouted, stomping one hoof hard onto the ground as the elf shrugged, yawning before her eyes fixed on the animal on her back as she licked her lips.

"Ok so before you go off on me I have an idea on how to get him across the lands without stopping. If we go through the main beastkin towns-"

"Then we will be apprehended in a moment. An unattended and unbound male will not be unnoticed. Especially if they reported the missing one that far. We would be fucked."

"That is why I have an idea to make sure that he will be safe and attended for all to see." The elf said as her companion cocked a single brow to her.

"And that is?"

-----

Vance had to fight to not scream! The plan was simple enough. The beastkin towns got progressively less and less feral as they put it as they got closer to the civilized kingdoms of men, elves, dwarves, lizard kind, and more docile beast folk. They could get closer to the lands if they made a beeline but that would mean having to hide Vance from the striking eyes of the others around them.

The best way to do this? Well, Vance was now gasping and mewling as Kara forced every last inch of her massive equine bitch maker down into his ass! Kara let out a groan of pleasure as that soft, velvety boi pussy gripped down nice and hard onto her cock.

Making her dick feel like it was melting in pleasure as she groaned in bliss. Her eyes almost rolled up to the back of her head as she felt her dick sink deeper and deeper into his ass before she was fully hilted inside of him!

The unholy centaur knot that was unlike that of canines was not meant to cause any sort of pain but instead for all the mutagenic cum to stay deeper and longer so they could fully take hold. Something that normally would have been a catastrophe for them both but with a bit of elven magic he would not need to worry about carrying a foal anytime soon as Kara let out a large whinny as she stood right up! Vance felt his world shift as the top of his head hit the underside of her belly!

His body literally fully impaled on a dick that was almost as long as half of his entire form as the elf nodded and licked her lips, putting a small gag on his lips, before wrapping soft and shockingly comfortable but sturdy rope around his wrist and ankles. Firmly securing him to her underside as she knew that this was going to work!

"Ok! Just like we practiced you get to gallop and dump as much cum in his ass as you want and not get him pregnant! And we get to get the hell out of here and finally get paid!"

"Enough talking elf! Get on my back so we can get the hell out of here! I don't want to tarry in this place for any longer than need be!" Kara said as the elf nodded swiftly swinging over her back. Her round and plump bottom forced down onto her as her fierce friend soonly began to gallop at the top of her speed as she began to sprint forward into the woods, her cock sock bouncing and throbbing under her as she finally felt like she had found her true purpose in life!

-------

"It'll cost you two hundred and fifty gold coins. Not a bit less and not a copper more. Payment is due upfront and then you will get results or your money back. And or my head as proof that the contract was not possible for me to finish."

The bounty hunter said as she pushed a pouch forward her large brown rabbit ears poked out of a large brown hat as her harsh brown eyes seemed a perfect fit on her beautiful porcelain-like skin. She had not expected such a strange request, the recovery of a single human male was really not something she was hoping for but she could see the desperation on the Drider's face and she knew how to milk a cow when she saw one.

"Two hundred and fifty!? You expect a king's ransom for this!"

"And this is your male correct? And a human one at that? The local magistrate will continue to look for him until they cross the border to the human lands. Where the elves, dwarves, and humans will keep them away. Me on the other hand? Well, I have a contact or two in their lands and I will get this boy back for you. Oh. And I'll fuck him a bunch on the way back for fun."

Lilac said the bunny person bounty hunter leaned back letting her large E cups push out of her tight brown leather armor top as Shyla sighed the drider looked around the dark and smoky guild hall before she growled reaching into a silk pouch and pouring a large amount of gold into her sack.

"Here. Take it. I assume you want to count it?"

"Oh no. I know a look like that. You won't attempt to cheat me like this, if you did then I'd just cheat you out of your boi and bring him back to my clan as a cock sock for the rest of his life. Don't worry about that though. You paid for the best and you will get the best. Results guaranteed."

---------

Being a noble was awful. It really sucked, despite the money, power, prestige, and near endless supply of booze, sex, violence, and political machinations it was just not the type of life that let you breathe for a moment!

"So... he has died?" A sharp and irritated voice said as a beautiful feminine form looked down into her mirror as a maid with large cow horns bowed behind her. The holostaur maid behind her human mistress nodded once as a frown crossed her thick pink lips.

"Yes, your highness, he has died."

"FUCK! I told them to just take him for a trip around the outskirts of the city now he has fucking died in a carriage accident!? How the hell am I supposed to make this up to the empress now!? He was her last living nephew and that means that it was up to me the duchess of this land to safeguard him! FUCK!" She shouted the dark-haired human slamming a fist onto her bright golden desk, her green eyes narrowed into slits as her maid coughed behind her.

The noble futa growled as she felt her rage slowly turning into lust, she had not fucked a hole in over an hour and she was now wondering how much she would have to pay the worn-out male staff of her estate to let her thick cock ruin their holes again.

"If I may your highness."

"Please Esra. Just call me Carmen. There is no point in bullshit."

"Well, then Carmen. I think we may find a replacement for this."

"Replacement!? Are you serious!? Do you know just how rare he was!? He had eyes of dew and skin of bronze! Where the hell will we find another one of his kind outside of the blazing sea?! We will not be able to smuggle one in beforehand and even if we did! How can we make him know all that is to know without his accent giving him away!?"

"About that Carmen. I think that a contact of mine can help us out."

"Ersa. I love you like a sister. But if this is another mercenary contract..."

"I am your sister Carmen."

"I know that but if the other nobles found out I was related to a beastkin they would murder me in my sleep!"

"A shame they are so shortsighted."

"Fuck that. I get to fuck their sons with my horse cock and turn them into beast broken bitches that will never be able to cum from their wife's slim human dicks again!"

Carmen shouted spitting on the floor as she heard the many leather straps she had to use to keep her massive equine monster at bay strain under the pressure ass he felt the red haze take over her vision.

"That is quite amusing ma'am. Especially the ones that take to mooing after you are done with them."

"Yes, yes we fuck a lot. But about this plan of yours. Tell me. What is it? And is it really a plan or is it more of a way to put the blame on anyone but us? Because either way, I am too desperate to care now. "

"Two mercenaries have entered our outpost in the near lands. I have a contact there who swears they have a bronze skin noble who is lost. If we say that the accident happened hide and dispose of the body and add in some amnesia for the boi? Well, we could work our way out of this just fine."

Carmen looked her birth sister up and down, the slightly tanned-skinned cowgirl futa kept her eyes close again as her more humanoid sister gave her a long and appraising look before she sighed and began to reach for the nearest flask of rum, she was going to need it for this.

"If this fails we will both be killed. You do know that right?"

"We will probably be killed if we fail either way."

"They will only kill me, you know?"

"And to get to you they will need to make me cold in the ground."

"Fair enough. Fuck it. Do what needs to be done Esra. Nothing else to do but hope and plan."

"As you wish my lady. I will make sure that they know of our current predicament and their proper place in it."

12