All Comments on 'Knothole Saloon'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CSD2CSD2over 6 years ago
Seems to me

You're having as much fun going west as you do in Bender and DeGaurde La., Jim Bob.

Saddled up and riding along with you, big guy. Where to next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better than “Unforgiven”

Great story, I’ve never read anything quite like this.

rml65rml65over 6 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to reading more of them,thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years ago
nice

Nice to read a new take on an old theme. Good story, just enough mix of sex and adventure. I am sure there is room in your head for more of Sam and Clara.

Paul (Bourbononice)

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

did not think sam would be a woman, but hey just goes to show a woman can do just as good as a man

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Good story

Enjoyably different addition to the "go West" genre. Well done!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 6 years ago
Great story

Wonderfully written. Well done

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Great Character Sam Cleary

She reads like a graphic novel or comic book heroine. You definitely gotta serialise her. And Clara? How do you write such a sweet, first time scene with a whore. I guess there’s a romanticized sweetness to dancehall girls. Like Lorena from “Lonesome Dove”.

I have fallen in love with your cast of characters from southwest Louisiana - can’t get enough of them, so with a little trepidation I’ll say I hope to see more from your westerns, or at least from Sam. Thanks, Happy New Year. *****

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Anything a man can do...

Hung my guns up and rode into the sunset years ago when I retired. Almost tempted to get them out and hit the trail again. Enjoyable little story, Jim Bob. Jodi Foster to play Sam when they make the film?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's nice...

to read a sex story where the woman is neither submissive nor the victim. That said, I enjoy reading your stories no matter how you portray the women in them. If you keep writing them, I'll keep reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for this story. The perfect bedtime story for sure.

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
really liked it

enjoyable read

jtaylor

BebeMickEBebeMickEover 6 years ago
Enjoyable

Fantastic short story. This is the first story I've read of yours and now I'm going to check what else you might have written. I'd be interested in seeing these characters with more development, in both them and the story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very enjoyable story!

Very fun indeed! Wish it was longer! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story. Could use some editing for clarity in a couple spots, but I love the idea of a gunslinger (arrowslinger?) going around the Wild West introducing innocent sex workers to the joys of lesbianism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Lol back in the days when people rarely lived past 35yr old. And hygiene was not even an after thought. Not an era I was have sex in but hey, still a great story ;p

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good story, not enough Westerns on this site.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieabout 1 year ago

This was a fun one. It was fun to read, so it must’ve been fun to write!

Plus, I like westerns. Can’t go wrong with a good western. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.