Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01

Story Info
A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...
6.1k words
18.3k
31
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Maddie had, kind of, realised that something was up. She didn't tell her raccoon husband, however, Ninnin, because she wanted to see just what he was going to do with her and about it. The bunny's grey fur, however, did seem to have a glow to it after her pregnancy had been confirmed with the test, and she hummed a tune to herself as she washed the dishes, autumnal light streaming in through the kitchen windows.

However, her friends had been bugging her to go see the doctor to confirm it, though Maddie didn't quite see the point -- she knew, roughly, when she would need her first real appointment and, well, what was the point in doing an extra visit before then? It was boring and annoying to have to trek all the way in to see the doctor, only to be told what she already knew. No, the bunny wasn't going to waste time on something like that and had instead just taken a couple more tests, to be extra sure.

Her phone rang and she smiled, tapping it with a soapy finger to answer the call.

"Hey, Cody!" She said with a grin. "You're on speaker, just so you know, but Ninnin isn't here."

The stallion, who she had become rather well-acquainted with, laughed down the phone line.

"Wouldn't mind that -- he helped me out even more with some more film stuff a couple of weeks ago, I've got to say thank you again! How're you doing, Maddie? We miss you at Knots & Flares!"

She smiled, ears twitching as her cheeks warmed faintly.

"Yeah, well, it's been busy here too," she teased him back lightly. "Making new life and all that, got a lot to get done ahead of time! I do need to come back though... But I swear Nin almost seemed disappointed, when I told him the test was positive. Weird... Do you know what's up with that?"

"No... Hm, that is odd," Cody said. "But he probably just wanted you to keep having your fun, you know how he is. He doesn't want to stand in your way or anything, though probably doesn't realise that this isn't going to stop you having fun one bit, hey?"

Maddie smiled.

"No, of course, not. He got me on prenatal vitamins though, which I think is sweet of him, no idea where they've come from though..." She frowned, eyeing up the plain packet on the counter. "There's no brand on it either, I'll have to ask him about it. But, speaking of fun, he did say that I should get in some more of it before I can't for a while."

She could hear the smirk in Cody's voice.

"Such a sweetheart."

His voice dripped with promise.

"Yeah, he is," Maddie said, finishing the dishes and wiping off her paws. "Well, I can't say I really planned on actually getting knocked up, but at least there's no reason for me or anyone else to freak out about going raw for a while. And it's more fun that way!"

"So, you want to meet up this weekend then? The guys would love to have you by!"

And, just like that, it was a date. Maddie had promised, after all, to return to Knots and Flares, the fraternity that she rather adored being passed around like a bunny-shaped sex toy, and her visit there to get stuffed was long overdue.

However, what the bunny did not know was that her husband had caught the recall announcement on the particular brand of pregnancy tests that she had used, because they were not simply giving false positives. No -- they were switching the results. Therefore, a negative became a positive and a positive became a negative.

He knew she was not pregnant and yet...those were not prenatal vitamins that he had picked up for her either. In his devious little way, the raccoon had upped the ante for his wife yet another notch when Maddie had thought that he could give her no more bliss than he already had, swapping out the vitamins for powerful fertility pills. Whereas it was shocking, to him, that she had escaped the last deviant night with the lads without a bun in the oven (or two, or three), he was more than eager to see her knocked up.

And there was no reason at all that Maddie should not have all the fun in the world while doing it...

Cody picked her up on Friday night, as arranged, while Ninnin had not yet come home, though that was not uncommon. If the raccoon knew she was safe, all was well with their little corner of the world. It was comfortable to be back in the car with the bay stallion, yet Maddie could barely focus on their chatter as heat built and pooled in her lower stomach, as if something melted was dripping into her, coaxing warmth into her body. Wearing a nice skirt, that followed the curve of her body nicely, and a three-quarter sleeve t-shirt with a daringly scooped, plunging neckline, the grey bunny was more than ready to be undressed, even though Maddie already knew that the boys would all take more than good care of her.

They always did.

"Ah, hang on."

The bay stallion ducked his nose towards his phone as they pulled up at the frat house, though it was nicely put together, music pouring out, but not the kind that would hammer on one's eardrums, which Maddie appreciated. She liked to hear them moan while she screamed and cried out, vocal appreciations of her body also very much appreciated. It wasn't as fun for her when it was drowned out, even if she would never have stopped a scene to simply turn the music down.

"Hm..."

Cody studied his phone for a moment, though Maddie wasn't paying him any attention, not as she sorted her little bag to take inside with her -- just with enough to get her through the night and probably the next day with the guys. She didn't expect to be wearing much at all in there, but she'd probably appreciate a fresh change of clothes afterwards!

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah -- let's go!"

Cody was keen to get her in, though the horse had a possessive paw on her hip, guiding her inside as if the bunny didn't know where they were going. She knew exactly what was going to happen as soon as she stepped over the threshold and her heart leapt as the air resounded with cheers for her, cries of her name, so many hungry, horny eyes locking onto the bunny and her body.

"Hello, boys," she laughed aloud, though Cody kept her close. "Did you miss me?"

Knots and Flares, of course, was a frat house for canines and horses, mainly, though there were some other similar species in the mix. Maddie didn't pretend to know exactly how they chose members, but she did have a fairly good idea. After all, she had had pretty much every single one of them, at some point, inside her.

"Nah, nah, come on now," Cody said, keeping Maddie at his side as his fingers slid under the waistband of her skirt. "Give the lady some room, you know the rules. And, actually, I think I should be the first to take her, if she agrees, as I was the chauffer, after all!"

Maddie smiled, turning his muzzle down to her as her eyes sparkled.

"You're the best of chauffeurs, of course, Cody," she murmured, her voice so low and sultry that even he had to strain to hear her, ears twitching back and forth. "And I would be very pleased if you would stretch me out first."

Of course, there was no question about her being able to take any number of the guys there, though he took the offered kiss and moaned into it, their lips parting to allow their tongues to play against one another. The horse broke the kiss with some difficulty, pulling back breathlessly, though his tail flagged in his eagerness, a bulge showing through his jeans.

"Hang on," he grunted, remembering something. "The video equipment, I gotta set it all up first."

Maddie pouted and blew him a kiss, but was more than happy to take a seat back on the sofa to wait for him, others crowding around her. Cody was sure, however, that they all knew the rules as he rushed to get his camera, both the one for photography and the standard set-up that he used at Knots and Flares when Maddie came by. He cursed himself at not setting it up earlier, though it was not as if he could have trusted the others around it. Not because they would have done anything deliberately malicious to his equipment, of course not, but they could be a bit on the clumsy side when they were all together and getting riled up.

And yet he was shocked to find a black stallion, Jack, slamming into Maddie when he returned. Her top had been pulled up to expose her breasts, though her bra was still on, and her skirt had been flipped up to expose her pussy as she laid back on the sofa and moaned.

"Ohhhh!"

Maddie cried out openly as Jack railed her, completely on board with what was going on, though she didn't quite understand just why Jack was as eager as he was to fuck her. He was a bit of a pain in the arse, to be fair to him, but he had grown, a bit, in time, learning to respect her -- well, it was not as if she would have fucked him anyway if he hadn't given her the respect she deserved. That was one of the rules of the clubs that got to fuck her: if there wasn't that respect and safety she wasn't going to be there. Considering that she could go for hours upon hours, no one was all that keen to break her and Ninnin's rule.

Cody gaped as he watched the colt fuck her, though he could only grumble and pin his ears. He wanted to be the first to fuck Maddie, what with Ninnin saying that she wasn't actually knocked up! He couldn't believe that Maddie had gotten out of their last time together without falling pregnant, it was ridiculous, considering just how much cum she had been pumped full of. But that was just why he had wanted to be the first, thinking that it would give him the best chance of really knocking Maddie up.

More truthfully, however, as he fished out his cock for comfort more than anything else, he knew that he could fuck her anytime, at those kinds of meet-ups. She would have everyone, time after time again, but they would all get their chance and it was a toss-up as to whose offspring would come of it. There was something else special at play there, of course, but he was going to keep that a secret just to himself until a little bit later. If he could play his cards right, he could at least rile up the guys, even more, to fuck Maddie just how she liked to be taken...

Maddie moaned as Jack slammed into her, his long cock hitting all the right spots inside her, but he was not too thick for a first cock to take that night. He did have a rather sizeable flare, however, and she clung to his forearms for stability as he ground in, snorting and puffing. Jack was not a stallion, not anymore, to waste his time on words, though the ladies could have complained that he was less about using his mouth on a lady fur than he was about using his cock. It was just as well for Jack, however, that he knew how to use his cock, already stoking the burning, building fire of orgasm in the pit of Maddie's belly. The bunny's toes curled and flexed, whimpering deliciously as he took her, thrusts speeding up.

He felt good, too good, even though the dim thought lingered in the back of her mind that she had thought Cody was going to fuck her first. Not that it mattered, not as long as everyone got a turn, as long as everyone got to enjoy her -- and, by the way of it, vice versa. Pleasure overwhelmed her as the stallion bent her legs back towards her chest, the bunny's ears folding softly to her head as she moaned.

"Oh... Yes... Please... Cum in meeee!"

That wasn't something that Maddie got to say at the start of fun like that, not all that often. So many had joked, including her, about her being a living condom to fit over every cock that she could get, but, well, she had tried, at the very least, to be careful before. She'd been insistent on them not having her like that, knowing the risks, before, but Jack had gotten her so worked up, so hot and bothered that, well, it had happened naturally. First her just saying that he'd have to use a condom to fuck her pussy and then the condom being ripped off before it actually had the chance to work as a condom. Damn horse. After one load, she hadn't seen the problem in going further with the dogs and horses, getting as many as she could pumped up inside her, her pussy and arse a messy, slick cream-pie of lust. There was something about the risk of it too that appealed to her, feeling that she was actually being bred, knocked up, all in the best of it too.

It was almost a shame, at least to her, pussy squeezing around Jack's cock as the stallion screamed a whinny and erupted inside her, that she couldn't get pregnant that time. The twinge in the pit of her stomach, however, was swiftly overruled by heated arousal, tantalising fingers curling through her as if so many phantom hands, hands that she couldn't even see, were stroking her all over, igniting her lust. It was there so often, what made her chest heave and her lips part to pant and pant especially when she was with her husband, but the need for knots and flares, well... It was beyond anything that Maddie could have anticipated it ever building into.

And she was fortunate, indeed, that she had such a good network of lusty studs willing to fuck and give her all the pleasure she needed and craved, time after time again.

Jack's cum poured into her, filling her with thick spurt after spurt, though, even then, she understood it was only the beginning, that there was so much pleasure left to come. He ground into her passionately, fucking her even through his orgasm, remembering from the times gone before that he was to take her pleasure in mind too. She was, after all, the guest of honour there and Jack did not have to be included if he was going to forget himself and, by way of it, the bunny too.

"Mmmmph..."

She let out a low groan, caressing the horse's face as the black stallion pressed a passionate kiss to her neck, nipping and tugging, though she swore there was a smirk on his lips too.

Cody rolled his eyes and huffed, though didn't want to make a scene of it either. What was he to do about Jack, even though the stallion was shooting him that infuriating smirk of his? Ugh. Jack could still be a pain and there was the stallion, right then and there, probably thinking that he was the one who had knocked Maddie up properly already, all because he'd gone first. Pressing his lips together with an agitated swish of his tail, Cody set up the equipment, the cameras fixed to the wall so that they would record, though he kept a handheld one with him too, just so that he could get nice, up-close shots. Those always got him a nice, extra bonus from Ninnin, though the raccoon was more than generous with what he paid Cody anyway. For the experience and, of course, the pleasure of it all, Cody would have done it for free, but he suspected that Ninnin would not have accepted it either.

"Ugh, you don't change, Jack..."

He grumbled to himself, though promised to himself that he would be next as the stallion pulled out of the tight bunny's pussy, which was, somehow, always more than enough to grip them hard and tight, regardless of how many cocks she had shoved up there. It was really impressive, one of the reasons that they had had Maddie coming around so much in the early days, though the relationships between them all had deepened over time.

Jack smirked and strutted, blowing Maddie a kiss as he pulled back, letting his softening cock rest over her inner thigh as it throbbed and drooled, the flare still engorged. The fleshy flare glistened with his own cum, so much larger than it was before orgasm, something that was not often seen when the stallions were so apt to cum inside the bunny, hiding the thickness of their swollen flares from view. Maddie moaned as he palmed his pussy, sliding his hand through the slick mess to stroke his fingers over her clit, intent, seemingly, on bringing her to that sweet high of pleasure too.

"Uh-uh," Cody said, butting in and pushing Jack out of the way. "I already said that I was going to take her first and you shouldered your way in there like an ox, as usual. No offence, Ted," he added, to the only brown ox in the room, who shrugged and rolled his eyes. "Now... It's my turn. And I bet I can easily get you to cum on my cock, Maddie."

Jack grumbled and rolled his eyes.

"No fair, I could have too, but now I've warmed her up for you."

Maddie laughed and rolled onto her side, letting the stallion sink down behind her, trapping him between the sofa back and her body, though he would be the one in control. Her leg lifted, someone helping her out of her top, leaving only the skirt in place, though she didn't know what had happened to her panties. Had she even been wearing any when she'd come there that day? Goodness...

"Come on, handsome," she teased, grinding back onto his cock with a roll of her hips as the stallion behind her freed his erection. "I know you've got a real beast in there for me!"

There was a freedom too in not having to worry one bit about protection and she whined as he pressed into her, lifting her right leg up and out of the way so that his cock could tease between her legs and into the heat of her pussy. Cody's groan rang in her ear, though the stallion was not even undressed, his balls tucked away within his underwear still as he had only revealed himself enough to get his cock out. Probably, in his mind, he didn't need any more than that and, at times, Maddie agreed with that sentiment. Other times, it was a pleasure also to run her hands down a hot, studly body, to languish there, on her knees, perhaps, looking up at a six-pack while she took a cock down her talented throat.

Mmm. Yes. That was something that would appeal to her very, very much.

Cody pressed into her, thrusting hard, sweeping all other thoughts from Maddie's mind. He could have gotten her off quickly with his hand slipping around to the front of her pussy and her clit, but Maddie was glad that, that time, he chose not to. She wanted to ride out every thrust, to feel every detail, down to the ridge of his medial ring and the smooth, slick glide of his dick inside her, all to that explosive high of climax.

"Yes, ohhhhh," she moaned. "Fuck me... Fuuuuck, I needed this..."

She hadn't realised that it had been so long since she had visited the boys -- well, it felt like a long time, even though it had not been all that long. In lust, time was all messed up, the heady slop of his cock powering into her filling her ears, perky and twitching to attention, her little bunny tail ground back into his lower abdomen with every thrust the stallion gave her. She didn't have much liberty to move in that position, but Maddie didn't mind at all as she did her best to keep her upper leg forward and raised, out of the way, her back pressed ardently to Cody's chest.

He thrust and thrust, the flare thickening, swelling inside her, though she knew he could go for much longer than that. The angle of his hips changed, so subtly that she would not have noticed if not for him being inside her, and she gasped aloud, her tongue pushing out, very briefly, over her lower lip as she panted.

"Oh, ohh, ohhhh!"

That was the spot! He ground and pressed as if he was trying to hit that one spot over and over again, claiming her G-spot for his own. The bunny could only pant and shudder in his grasp, that delicious sense of tightness pooling and coiling in the pit of her belly, though it would not be long until it exploded.

Around her, the guys crowded, so many dicks out and pressing forward, their words washing over her. She tried to catch their eyes, a breathless grin stretching her lips, though she was hazy and unfocused already, teetering on the brink of orgasm.

12