Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you say she could really take three cocks? Like, all at once?"

"Yeah, dude, in the pussy too! She's amazing!"

Maddie laughed faintly, leaning back into Cody, his hips slapping more urgently on her backside as he sped up. Yet the horse would not cum until she had.

"She fits so much cock, she's like a cock sleeve when she's with us."

"Damn, I can't wait to get my dick in there..."

"Hey..." Someone caught her attention, a big husky with shoulders that made him look like a rugby player stepping forward with something of a bashful grin. "You wanna suck my cock?"

He acted like he didn't want to disturb Maddie and, in her own way, she was so charmed by him that she dragged him to her, sliding his thick length of meat into her mouth and straight down her throat. The thick, pink length of dog flesh slid over her tongue as if it belonged there, though the tapered tip was not what she needed -- just the thick knot that was yet to swell at the base. The husky moaned above her, head tipping back, fingers cautiously gripping her hair, the other hand sliding back and over her ears.

"Ah! Damn, fuck... Oh, wow... Wow."

She loved when she could reduce partners to that, encouraging him to thrust and grind, to pump her throat full of his cock. It was tricky, at first, to suppress her gag reflex, but having a partner who was both considerate and not shy at all about following her lead when she showed them just how she wanted them to throat-fuck her helped a lot. It pushed past it, her eyes watering only faintly, the massive strain heralding the bulge of a monster of a cock pushing down her throat.

Cody grunted, speeding up, cock slamming over her G-spot with every thrust. With a dick in her mouth and one in her pussy, how could Maddie not lose control? Yet no one had said that she had to be in control and it was almost laughable that, of course, she was not on any birth control at that time either -- for once, she didn't need it! She swallowed lustfully around the husky's dick, leaning into the pressure of his hand in her hair, but the explosion of passion in her body that roared through was from Cody's dick and Cody's dick alone.

Orgasm took her, her vision going white -- or that could have been the white of the husky's stomach, his fur dipping to white down his front. Above her, the husky muttered a curse under his breath, his knot inflating and grinding against her lips, though Maddie encouraged it all, even through the heat of her orgasm. Her throat tightened around him and her pussy clamped down, though Cody merely adjusted the angle again, hands on her hips, to thrust even harder. As her cunny pulsed and twitched around him, muscles there out of her control, the horse let out an ear-splitting whinny and lost control of his balls too, exploding inside her.

Ropes of thick, hot cum flooded her, adding to the slick mess that was already inside her, though Maddie could not wait until deeper still in the night, when her belly would be swollen and bloated with the weight of so many loads of stallion and dog cum in her. She moaned around the husky's dick as he drove in, the knot so hard that it almost hurt her lips, though he held back just in time, shuddering through an orgasm that shook his body.

Maddie hadn't expected him to cum so quickly, but she kept her lips pressed down to his knot, only wishing that she had managed to get her mouth wide enough in time to lock his knot in there too. Her pussy ached pleasantly already, though two dicks were nowhere near enough for her as she shifted in place, grinding back onto Cody's dick as her orgasm faded softly, though the afterglow would not be there for long. The husky's cum poured straight down her throat without her even tasting it, her tongue adoringly, stubbornly, pushing out over her lower lip so that she could, at the very least, caress his knot.

When Cody grunted and pulled out of her, a deluge of cum and another swollen flare greeted her, Cody grinning and holding her leg up a bit higher, so that everyone got a good view of her sloppy, wet pussy and the light gape that was already present there. After she had had multiple dicks shoved in her, all at once, there would be an even bigger gape for her to enjoy later.

Maddie moaned, letting Cody slip away, the husky easing from her mouth and rubbing her throat, helping her ease the initial soreness from taking such a big cock down her throat so quickly. She blew him a kiss, a drop of cum lingering on her lips from where he had drawn back, just to show him that she was okay.

"No limits, guys," Maddie panted, sitting up on the sofa and spreading her legs to show off the cream-pie of her pussy, rivulets of stallion cum trickling down between her rear cheeks. "You can do anything you like to me..."

Cody grinned, clapping his paws together for a beat of attention.

"You heard the lady! You have her until tomorrow night, so all you knots and flares sure as hell better make the most of it!"

They took advantage of that completely and utterly, though she very much welcomed Marty in -- a black Labrador whose tail never quite seemed to stop wagging. He was more confident than last time he had seen her, bearing her down to the rug in the middle of the living room floor -- she was so sure that they only brought out that big, soft, plush rug when she was coming over, but, really, Maddie was just flattered that they thought of her like that. It was easy on her hands and knees as the canine pressed up behind her, grinding his cock through the mess of cum drooling from her pussy, marking her inner thighs as it slopped from her.

She shivered.

And that was only the first bit. Marty pushed into her tail hole, using that hot mess to lube up his cock, for it would, at the very least, make it a little bit more comfortable for her, all for that initial penetration. He drove deep, all the way to the base where his sheath pushed back a little, his knot not yet inflated at the base.

"Yesssss..." The bunny hissed out through her teeth, her mouth free for the moment. "Yes, more... Come on, Marty, mmm... That feels so good!"

Her voice picked up a higher pitch as the dog thrust, cramming her full just as she liked. He knew her well enough already to grind in hard and fast, to rock her entire body with the force of every thrust. His hips bounced off her buttocks with every thrust and the guys crowded around them on the rug, jacking off but not going to the point of orgasm, for everyone knew that that would have been very much wasted if they didn't spend their seed inside the bunny. Of course, the focus of the night, and beyond, was her pussy, but Maddie wouldn't quite know why all the old gang especially was as focused on her cream-pied pussy as they were.

However, the guys weren't content to just have one hole on Maddie used at a time as a black bull pushed under her, supporting her by the shoulders with his big, muscled arms as he awkwardly squirmed his way under her, though there wasn't anyone there that cared about things being smooth and seamless. It was just too much fun to take all that they wanted when they wanted and, well, sometimes things were going to be a little clumsier.

His cock bobbed up urgently against her pussy, but it was Maddie, that time, that sank onto him, lightly forcing Marty to move with her, though it only meant that her rump ground down onto his lightly inflating knot more fervently. The dog growled behind her, rubbing her hips and sparing a few sharp spanks to her arse, though Maddie merely grinned and glanced back, one of her ears perked.

"What, is that the best you've got?" She goaded him, a little bit cheekier than even she usually was. "You should...mmph...know by now how much I can take!"

They could be as rough with her as they liked and, still, sometimes, they needed to be encouraged into that roughness, though Maddie squeaked and moaned as he slapped her backside, the dog getting into it more and more as her buttocks jumped and jiggled. Her flesh could not help but respond, burning with a warm rise, though it was not truly painful to her, sending a warm glow straight through to her pussy.

The black bull slammed up into her, taking charge even though she could have ridden him, leaving half his cock inside her when he drew back, hooves planted firmly down into the carpet for leverage as he ground and thrust. Maddie squealed, toes curling and her ears bouncing, helpless to do little else as their dicks ground deeply into her, stretching her out as both her holes were used at once. Still, the black lab's knot inflated, pressing into her tail hole, the canine working it back and forth as if he was trying to stimulate her even more than he had already, playing with all the sensitive nerve endings at her rim.

He pushed over her, tongue hanging out, heavy pants resounding in Maddie's ears. Already, the bunny's body drew towards another orgasm, overstimulated and loving every second.

"Mmm, who do you think's the father then, Maddie?" Marty growled, leaning over her back as he worked his knot into her backside. "A stallion or a dog? I bet the knots won!"

"You wish!" Someone else laughed at him, cupping Marty lightly on the side of the head. "Flares all the way -- hey!"

Marty slammed deep, his knot popping into her before it was fully inflated, but someone, a stallion with a dun coat who was already completely nude, crammed their cock into her mouth, forcing her to suck it deeply. She didn't have to encourage that stud to thrust as she shuddered on their cocks, creaming on the bull's dick, taken by three different species all at once in the devious delight of triple penetration.

The cock in her mouth powered down her throat, the flare lightly scraping. Maddie moaned around it, though the sound was greatly muffled as she swallowed around it, the pressure in her tail hole and pussy immense. With a buck of her hips, she rolled into climax, losing control, but it was not a situation where she even had to be in control, not in the slightest, grunting thickly in the back of her throat, her eyes half-lidded. Sometimes, when she was being fucked like that, she wasn't even sure what was happening to her, who she was fucking or even where she was.

That was why she needed furs that she trusted around, not able to settle for anything less.

Marty slammed deep, stretching her with his knot at the point of orgasm, head tipped back in a howl. Yet the bull under her was cumming too and there was a load down her throat, Maddie's mind pulled from one thing to the next, her fur sticky and slick with their seed, cum drooling and dripping. The bull did not have a knot and popped out of her for the final spurts, creaming over her crotch and pussy, marking her, though she was by no means his. Just all of theirs, at least for that night and the next day.

"Marty, sheesh..."

They didn't let the dog stay inside her, though everyone knew how she could take knots by that time, popping out Marty's knot with a heady moan as her ears twitched, trying to keep up with the talk around her.

"You'll have to come back next time, Maddie," a cremello stallion with the white skin of his nose showing, a smile on his kind lips, said. "If it's not mine, that is... I always wanted to see you full and swollen with my foals..."

Maddie moaned. It had been a while since she'd seen him around, but didn't want to ask his name right then, not as he pinned her on her back on the rug in a mating press. His thighs pinned hers apart, the white stallion's body as close to hers as it was possible to be, a hot, pink length of throbbing stallion meat driving deep into her squelching, messy pussy. The bunny squealed, but he held her hands down too by the wrists, letting her roll into submission as she whimpered and moaned, letting everything happen to her.

There was bliss in submitting like that, her hips trying to rock up but finding that she was unable to. She wanted to be used, to be fucked until she couldn't even walk anymore, passed around and used... Wait, she'd thought that already, her mind going around in circles. Panting heavily, she clenched her hands into fists as orgasm gripped her, the climax biting at the edge of her consciousness.

When she came around after that one, the white stallion was creaming inside her, his flare thick and scraping lusciously over her G-spot. His cum filled her, adding to the loads already inside her, though Maddie by no means yet felt full.

He passed her to a wolf with a big, fat knot that was already inflated -- damn, he must have been worked up by her! That was Maddie's favourite kind of knot! He drew her up, her back against his chest, holding her arms up in a full nelson as his knot crammed inside her. The wolf snarled and snapped out some words, though there was no real bite behind them, Maddie's ears twitching to catch his utterances, even though she had to struggle to catch his bit of a thicker accent.

"Mmph... Fuck... Such a tight pussy to breed..."

To breed? She hadn't had that wolf before, so maybe he didn't know that she was already pregnant. With her body facing the cameras, getting everything recorded for her dear husband, she didn't want to spoil his fantasy.

Continued in part two of two.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Knotted Ch. 01: The Pack While the Alpha's away, and the Omega's in heat...in NonHuman
Draconian Breed A fertile elf falls prey to a Lizardman, and breeds.in NonHuman
Fucked by the Frat Guys Robin braves a frat house full of horny beastmen.in NonHuman
More Stories