Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 02

Story Info
The bunny anthro is strung up to be bred - repeatedly...
6.2k words
11.2k
19
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Unff, yes... Please..." She moaned in turn. "Shove your thick knot in meeee!"

The wolf already was well on the way to doing that as he squeezed it in, popping it forcibly into her pussy with a savage thrust, though Maddie did not mind his roughness in the slightest. No, it was what she needed, everything she craved, tied with him as he bellowed, more like a bull than a wolf, and filled her with pump after pump of his cream. It had been a quick fuck, but the others clustered around, wanting more, popping his knot out with a rougher tug and pull, though Maddie only moaned.

"Yes, more... Please, fuck me! Fill me up!"

There was a lot of her to be filled, after all, as she was put back on the ground, her legs lifted so that her shoulders and arms were braced on the ground, though Maddie didn't have to worry about support. A chestnut stallion with a long, flowing mane who looked like he should have been on the cover of a romance novel lined up with her pussy, shooting her a winning grin.

"Mmm, we can't wait to see how big your tits are going to grow, Maddie," he said, his voice smooth and suave. "Who do you think is the father? I'd rather you carried my foals than any of the runts or colts here, hm?"

She moaned. She couldn't honestly say that she had a preference as to who had knocked her up, though she was rather keen to find out after seeing all the guys again -- and some of the new guys too. They all awakened her riled-up need to be fucked and bred, even if she was pregnant then, but the stallion ploughing into her in a piledriver, spreading her legs as they tucked up around his hips.

A dog, an Irish Wolfhound with a long cock and surprisingly large knot, lined up alongside the chestnut stallion, grinding in alongside him as stars burst behind her lowered eyelids. Maddie moaned, losing herself in the moment, their long, pumping strokes carrying her away to exactly where she needed to go, where she needed to be.

There was nothing more than she wanted, their cocks sawing into her, someone else jacking off over her face, though she barely even saw them, her head back on the floor, a cushion carefully placed under it. Everything was perfect, the stuffing of her pussy stretching her out all as she needed to be, though the bunny only regretted that she was so breathless that she couldn't coax someone in to at least try to fuck her tail hole at the same time.

The wolfhound ostentatiously shoved his knot in alongside the length of the stallion's cock as they climaxed practically at the same time. Jets of cum filled her as the two studs were battling it out between one another to see just who could fill her the most, though Maddie was quite happy to take every drop, of course, that they were willing to give her. It was their loads that pushed her further, bloating out her stomach a little more as the sheer volume of cum already in her pussy, and backside too, swelled out before her, showing just how much cum she was carrying around.

And there were still more to come, eager hands reaching for her, ensuring that she was never without a cock to fuck.

As she fucked the guys, passed around like a sex doll, Maddie did notice Cody whispering to more of the guys, even Jack, though the stallion had a truly conflicted look on her face. As much as she thought that was odd, she was distracted by two stallions holding her up, facing the chest of one as she wrapped her legs around his waist, both cocks in her pussy at once. The double penetration stretched her out, though she was already ready for more, wishing that someone else would find a way in so that they could triple-stuff her. However, the only problem with stuffing the bunny full was pretty much just finding a space to slot into around her. Sometimes the studs had to get rather up close and personal with one another, but it was all worth it in the end.

The guys grinned afterwards and those that spoke to Cody came to her all the more eagerly afterwards, though it was not something that Maddie could spare much attention on. Marty even high-fived Cody with a yelp and a flick of his tail, but, after the studs had cum in her pussy and set her back down for the next lot of guys to have their way with her too, she wasn't really watching anyone all that closely. It was hard to do that when one's legs were trembling with pleasure, so lost in the moment that Maddie was not even sure she wanted to come back out of it in the slightest.

She was flat on her back on the coffee table, taking two dogs into her pussy at once, their knots battling against one another for precedence thought not yet knotted, when she heard him, in the doorway, taking a call.

Hm?

"Yes, yes, sir..." Cody fished out a bottle of water from a mini fridge set against the wall, Maddie watching him out of the corner of her eye. "I got your text, no worry."

What the heck was all that about? Was Ninnin planning something more for her? There was no one else that Cody talked to like that -- or, at least, that was what Maddie thought. She didn't, after all, know everything about the horse's life. He ducked out the door, leaving the room for the moment, inciting her curiosity even further.

However, she didn't get the chance to ask him about any of that as she was hefted up in the air against a St Bernard canine -- oh, that was Luke! He was impossible to miss with his brown and white fur and, of course, at his size, and the bunny leaned gratefully back into his arms. It was nice to not have to stand for a bit. But Maddie didn't know, even then, that they would not need her to stand for some time.

"Get her up there, lads!"

Maddie squealed, pussy and anal ring dripping and gaping, as she was hoisted up -- but what she hadn't expected was for the guys to be into bondage! Or at least to the extent that they knew how to tie that kind of knot, though there were so many hands working and moving all over her, all at once, that it had to be some kind of group effort.

She tipped forward, ropes around her chest, just below her breasts, though they wrapped around her waist, knotted at the back so that they were away from her fingers, her knees bent as if she was going to be kneeling on all fours -- just in the air. Her legs were trussed up as if in a more traditional hogtie with her knees bent and the shins lashed to the thighs, trapping her legs in place, while her hands were obligingly stretched back so that her fingers pointed between her, obviously, spread legs.

"Mmmmm, ohhhh..."

Maddie groaned, enjoying the rough treatment, hoisted up like a pinata for some kinkier play, a pinata that they all were set to "destroy". The ropes crisscrossed behind her, all seeming to come together, though Maddie could not tell just how many were used, only that the guys had done an excellent job. Maybe they had been practising, just for her?

It all ended with her able to face forward and down, her legs bent as if she was kneeling and her breasts facing down, arms stretched back and bound between her knees, so that her palms faced upward as if in offering. Suspended from a rather conveniently placed O-ring in the ceiling (probably the least of what went on at their actual frat parties), Maddie swung back and forth, the weight of her body more than enough to shift her lightly back and forth against the caress of the ropes.

They didn't give her the chance to say anything about it as they all practically lined up behind her, drooling for her body and stretchy pussy.

"Line up, boys! Time to play breed the bunny!"

But she was already pregnant! She wanted to tell them that they were wrong about that, that they should have already known she was pregnant with everything they had been saying throughout the night, but a length of cock belonging to a zebra that she had seen (and had) about before crammed into her mouth. Maddie moaned around it, squeezing around another length of horse cock slamming into her pussy, though it was hotter, even then, to not know who it belonged to.

To just be a breeding bunny, pregnant already and lusting for more, wanting all the knots and flares that her hot, slutty body could take -- and then more. They fucked her roughly, the zebra's cock disappearing down her throat, though Maddie's gag reflex was well suppressed by that time, something that she didn't have to think about. Neither was the mess of their fucking, her body swinging back and forth in the rope bondage, more helpless than ever before. And yet there was a part of her that relished in it, that stripping of control -- all, of course, where she was safe to do so.

"Mmm! Mmmph!"

She moaned around the zebra's cock, fingers twitching, but she couldn't reach for him, twisting wonderfully in her bondage. The ropes and the knots held fast, however, letting the guys do as they willed with her, even if they all were only concerned with the lustful pursuit of orgasm, as they always were. Maddie, undoubtedly, was included in that too.

Her fingers stretching back, however, were placed so that she practically cupped the stud's balls as he fucked her, ramming deep with every thrust, every grind shoving her body against the ropes. Harder and faster, he slammed into her, holding onto the ropes for leverage, and Maddie moaned aloud, lost in the moment, wanting more, head spinning even as his flare thickened inside her.

The zebra couldn't hold it, pulling back so that Maddie could drink down his cum, cheeks bulging out as he orgasmed, though she couldn't get every drop. Thick ropes of cum splattered from her mouth as the bunny was forced to gasp, even then losing her sense of self as she was used as nothing more than a living sex toy, a living body for all of them to shove their hot cocks into.

One of the guys waiting around turned on the TV in the living area, a large flat screen flickering in the background. As the zebra's cock popped from her mouth, she moaned, cum drooling forth, but was allowed a moment to breathe as the guys playfully squabbled and rough-housed over who got to fuck her mouth next, the horse still working away on her pussy. With how hard he slammed in, however, he had to be close to his high.

Yet her eyes locked onto the TV between sex partners, the horse ploughing her pussy full and screaming a neigh as he climaxed. Even though bodies were moving back and forth in front of the TV, there was still just enough space for the horny, slutty bunny to catch the news showing the product recall of a certain pregnancy test.

Even though there was no way she could hear the sound as an even hornier draft stallion, maybe a Shire, ground into her pussy after the first horse to take her in bondage, she could see what was happening, how the single and double lines on the pregnancy test switched. Her jaw dropped and a cock rammed into her mouth, a red-brown dog grinding in deep.

"Ah, fuck, Maddie, you feel so goddamn good..."

An Irish Setter, with that red coat? Oh, it had been a long time since she had seen him too, though Maddie didn't quite think that he was the father of the child in her womb. Or, rather...no, that wasn't right. For, if the pregnancy tests had been recalled for switching the results, that meant that she could get pregnant that very night! And she hadn't even started out wearing a condom or anything like that!

Maddie's heart leapt, but rather than shooting fear through her, it was exhilaration. They must have known...something, though she could not tell what. After all, it had been the guys there who had been making all those comments about her, who had even been confusing her by talking as if they could knock her up that night too. And it turned out that they could knock her up that very night! It was insane!

So crazy that a knot twisted in her stomach, her pussy practically gushing with arousal, though that could have just been the heady slop of horse and dog cum sloshing from her. as much as Maddie tried to keep it all inside her, the bunny could not even paused the call of gravity.

How could it have happened though? Had she been fucked at just the right time to miss her ovulation, even though she'd thought that it would still, surely, result in a pregnancy? She didn't know all that much about the mechanics of getting pregnant, to be fair, though she didn't think it was all that difficult. But she had managed to escape getting knocked up...

Maddie trembled, moaning with arousal, the heady slop of someone slamming into her pussy filling the air, ears flicking back, wanting to catch everything. That meant that anyone there could get her pregnant, could seed her full, and...there was nothing she could do about it.

And now they were going to breed her, super breed her, use her as a sex toy pinata, trussed up cutely as she swung there and unable to move.

A stallion swapped out for a dog on her pussy, a thick knot already grinding against her pussy lips, the hunger in the air palatable. Oh, it seemed to have been passed around the gathering already, just what the status of her womb was, for she had never seen such keen, eager, drooling looks on the faces of the guys. It was as if they had switched into a new state of mind entirely, a more feral one, one that forced them to fuck and to breed, time after time again.

She moaned, her pussy gaping and sucking around the knot as the dog sank home with a breathless bark that twisted into a growl. So full... So stuffed... She couldn't stop them from fucking her and breeding her, as tied up as she was, though Maddie found that she didn't want to. Not as she lost herself in the rampant, horny chain of guys intent on fucking her, sometimes someone taking her muzzle at the same time, but, really, that was only because they didn't want to wait too long to fuck her pussy, needing relief in the meantime. The queue stretched and wound around the house, guys with their cocks out and in hand, jacking off furiously -- but not to the point of orgasm, for that was for one pussy and one pussy alone.

"Yes... Mmmph... Ohhhh..."

She didn't let on to any of them that she knew what was going on, not wanting to spoil the moment. Did the dog fucking her and spilling his seed into her already bloated, swollen womb know that she could get pregnant? Her skin prickled with the secret anticipation, not knowing who knew, though Maddie wasn't even sure she wanted to. It was their energy that she fed off, that tangible sense of sexual urgency thrumming through the air, turning them well and truly into the studs that they were at their core.

The knot tugged at her pussy, the canine drawing out, though he was replaced with a big, hulking Percheron stallion with a chestnut coat and a flaxen mane and tail. More notably, as he groped her butt before pressing in his massive cock, he had the kindest, most liquid eyes that she had ever seen. There was so much more to the guys that she met there, though she didn't always get to see those other sides of them, especially when they were being driven rabid with horniness and hunger for her body.

She squealed as the Percheron stallion pushed in, his flare already slightly swollen, though Cody arrived at precisely the wrong moment. The bay stallion paused mid-step as if he had been caught by a sudden thought, his jaw dropping.

"Oh!"

He could not deny that he was rather taken aback by the new position -- was that really all okay? But the way that Maddie was moaning and a quick nod from her at the very least sealed the deal for him, relaxing once he was assured, even without words, that Maddie still wanted everything that was happening to her. He wondered if she would have said differently if she'd known what Ninnin had told him about the pregnancy test, but was confident in the knowledge that he (and of course even more so Ninnin) knew Maddie well enough to understand her inclinations. It was pretty hot that Ninnin had been giving her fertility pills, and pretty bloody strong ones too at that, instead of the prenatal vitamins that Maddie had thought she'd been taking.

Overall, it meant that there was no way, none at all, that Maddie was going to leave there without a bun (or two, or three, or four) in the oven. And he loved knowing that, his cock swelling again, plumped up thick and full. The stallion licked his lips keenly, smiling as he stepped in with his handheld camera at the ready.

"You look beautiful, Maddie," he breathed, the bunny's ears pricked to catch the sound. "Your husband is going to love seeing you all tied up and swinging for them, impaled on so many cocks... The bulge in your stomach..."

Maddie whined, the camera focused on her, though she could only imagine where Cody was zooming in, whether it was on her face as her lips parted lustfully or on her pussy as the thick bulge of stallion dick swelled through her abdomen. She was nothing more than a hole to be stuffed, a bunny condom, waiting on them cum even as it sloshed about inside her, forced and squeezed out around the length of the Percheron stallion's dick.

He slammed in crudely, even rather tempting fate by holding onto the ropes that were suspending her, Maddie's head spinning as her pussy strained around him. He was as thick around as two dicks in her at once, the fat length worming its way deep as the head crammed up against her innermost barrier, though he did not cum yet, not even as the flare plumped up. She moaned for him, whimpering and begging for him to fill her with his seed, though Maddie could not even be sure she enunciated her words allowed. It was more difficult for her to tell the difference between what was in her head and what her reality was, grunting and groaning, the stallion's cock seeming to swell even further inside her.

The flare dragged back and forth inside her, forcing Maddie into an orgasm, yet she leaned into it with a squeal, ears bouncing as he ground her back on his cock. Already, her stomach bulged with the rise of his cock, all through her lower abdomen and higher still, but that didn't stop her craving the stud stallion as he bellowed and stomped, the fingers of one of his hands curling more harshly into her hip as he ploughed her.

He could not hold back, not as her pussy flexed and pulled wantonly around his cock, milking him of every drop, his fleshy flare pulling inside her until he could hold back no more. The Percheron stud exploded within her and she barely even caught her breath, head hanging, merely languishing in the moment of her use, letting every throb of cum flow through her, the resounding wave of it sloshing into her pussy.

Cody, while the Percheron stallion was busy, made sure to filter through the party too, murmuring, having gotten a good bit of video there. They had to know, those that had not already spread the word, that Maddie could be gotten pregnant that night, that they were really just playing yet another round of daddy roulette, seeing who could knock up the bunny that so many of them loved and adored, if not all of them. The hungry, glassy looks became more dominant between both canines and equines, though they only chose not to use Maddie's mouth as much. As much as the rabbit might have liked her tail hole to be ploughed and stuffed then too, the focus of the night well and truly became her pussy, as if there was absolutely nothing else about her, in their single-minded state, that could appeal to them.

12