Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the studs were not as interested in taking her mouth and tail hole that time, they were interested in writing on her, using the good pens that would not wash off that easily. Maddie moaned, her eyes trying to follow the path of their pens, as their writing and work layered her back, working between the ropes, adorning her tits and down her stomach, close to her crotch. Her arse was the hardest for them to write on, considering just how hard she was being slammed into and fucked, two canines growling and swapping out, every few thrusts, though it helped more for their knots grinding in and out, heightening her pleasure.

"Mmm..." Cody smiled, his camera levelled, though Maddie would have started if her muscles did not ache so perfectly, trapped and loving it. "This is such a good shot, you look amazing, Maddie."

They'd written on her too, though the pens were still being passed around. The words that the studs, before they had become even more fixated on her pussy than usual, layered her body, some of the lines of text and random words smudged and running over each other. Some were even misspelt in the heat of lust. Not that that ever bothered anyone.

Flare & knot lover

Bunny slut

Knots & Flares best bunny whore

Flares R better

Bunny condom round 2

A knot fills u up!

Cody merely smiled, however, taking in everything of her with the camera, making sure that all was caught, just as he wanted it. If he got the best shots, at least he got to enjoy them later, though the stallion appreciated it even more in knowing that Maddie's husband would enjoy it. That would mean that he had more than done his job well in taking care of Maddie and recording the events for Ninnin. How he would put it all together in editing, along with the raw, uncut copies, was another question entirely.

Maddie didn't have to keep her sense of who was fucking her at any one time, the moment ramping up, simmering lust coursing between them. She panted, snatching in all the breath she could, sometimes her vision was blocked by another muscular body, someone writing on her. Someone cupped her lips, trapping them in a kiss, and she moaned passionately into it as her pussy was stretched, partners there swapping out for another, others.

They were feral, slamming into her, clustering around, two at once getting their cocks wedged into her pussy -- two stallions, side by side, while Maddie swung and moaned for them in her bondage. Their mottled cocks, though one had more pink on it than the other, ploughed into her, stallions who could have been twins, for their gleaming palomino coats shone with a sense of richness and prosperity that no other coat colour could match up to.

But they were only concerned with fucking Maddie, battling it out with each other to cum first. Surely, the one that filled the slutty, cute bunny with the most cum would be the one who ended up siring the offspring -- so there was no longer any game in holding back, not in holding out the pleasure for as long as possible.

"Unff... I'm gonna...nut...first..." One grunted, eyes narrowed, a challenge in his eyes. "Maddie's going to look so cute...unff...with my foals..."

"No..." The other said, smirking through the long rolls of his hips. "Fuck you, she's going to have my foal and I'll prove it!"

Just how he intended to do that was not something that anyone was to find out, not then, but it didn't matter, not as his cock squeezed wonderfully up against that of someone who could have been his friend or a rival. They creamed at almost the same time, but it was the cockier one that won out, a little on the quieter side, but a palomino equine who made every word count. He made every thrust count too as Maddie rocked and even tried to squirm on his cock, the flare thickening up and tickling the shaft of his friend.

Even though they cursed and shoved at one another, it was all playful as both golden studs spent their loads into Maddie, for it was impossible to be mad when they were cumming inside her. The soothing caress of her pussy was simply too sweet, tugging and pulling around them, so tight and delectable with how many studs she had taken. The bunny was even more stretchy than a condom, they had argued, so there was nothing that she could not do and, conversely, nothing that they wouldn't do for her too.

The guys pulled out, leaving Maddie's pussy stretched and gaping, the bunny blinking deliriously. Dimly, she was aware of being taken down from her bondage, the guys all saying something about wanting to pass her around, though she didn't know that everyone there, after all that, knew that she was in a state to be made pregnant that night. Even more so than her, with their knowledge of the fertility pills and the multiple eggs that were waiting to be claimed within her, ready and waiting.

Yet Cody was there too, the horse feral with rampant breeding need that Maddie could not help but let sweep her away. He pressed her back into the carpet in a mating press, pinning her down, completely and utterly dominating her as if there was no chance at all of her pushing back against him. Not that Maddie would have ever wanted to stop any of the guys as they fucked her, Cody's hard, throbbing length slamming in with brutal joy, brightness blasting behind her closed eyelids.

"Ohhhhh!"

She cried out, losing control, panting, heaving, orgasm ripping through her. Bar physical sensation, her mind drifted, one hand lazily resting on her stomach, feeling the huge bulge of Cody's cock even through the swollen mess of cum in her womb. It had to go somewhere when it was forced up into her, driving her stomach out, the squelch and drool of cum filling her simply divine. There was no other position that Maddie would have wanted to be in as she was pinned back to the ground in a mating press, delirious with lust.

Every thrust of Cody's built and built her pleasure, as if that first orgasm with him that time around was not to be trifled with. As the horse fucked her, another canine tried to push in, but the stallion was not to be deterred. He only saw Maddie, her plump, fertile pussy, how she was ripe to be bred, to be slammed into, knowing intimately how much she could take. And there was nothing that any of them there ever could have done that would have been too much for Maddie.

Not as he ploughed her ruthlessly, pleasure emanating from him, her orgasm crashing into another as the stallion's swollen flare dragged over her G-spot. The breeding party was in full swing and Cody was going to have his moment all over again, even if he would be back around to fuck Maddie once again as soon as he was recovered. It was not as if it took all that much time for him to recover, after all, and there was surely something going around there that suggested that they had pills or similar to get hard again so quickly.

That, however, was only something that Maddie would come to think about after she had come back around and was conscious, fully again -- not sex dazed. But, in her opinion, that was the best place to be as she rocked through climax after climax on his cock, squeezing around him, though there was nothing more that Maddie had to do other than to be herself as he thrust and thrust. The stallion snorted, nostrils flaring, eyes dark and passionately fixed on her, raking down her head and neck and chest, though the rest of her body was hidden by the bulk of his.

His thrusts sped up, pumping in harder and faster, all to the point of orgasm, the cameras set up on the walls of the room capturing everything, ensuring that even the arch of his neck, the tense muscle in the moment before orgasm, was caught. He slammed in roughly, every inch of his cock sealed within the velveteen warmth of her pussy, and screamed his triumph in breeding her, his most powerful orgasm yet swelling inside her. Her belly bloated, trembling with the force of his load, ropes of hot stallion cum pouring into her.

Maddie moaned, clinging to him, though the moment dragged out with adrenaline pumping through her, allowing her to enjoy the passion of it, how it ached and tingled, how her pussy flexed and contracted. Even though her muscles could have used a break, she was too eager to push past the tiredness in her body, waiting for her second wind to get her, that burst of energy that was surely coming.

However, the fact was that she didn't need to have energy, as long as the bunny was happy with everything that was happening. Cody pulled out in a sloppy cream-pie of cum -- and she was immediately snatched up by two canines.

They growled, fighting between each other, but eventually took her from either end on all fours, knots grinding in, the big rough crossbreed -- damn, he was hot -- managing to even lock his knot between her teeth. It locked her in a tug of war between them eyes wide as another knot popped into her pussy, the bunny simply never wanting to be without a cock in her. They seemed to forget, almost, that she was a living being between them, objectifying her with their crude thrusts, slamming in, hips bouncing off her nose and buttocks, though Maddie would have ground into them, forward and back, if she had known which way to go.

They just handled her so smoothly, the dogs hairy and rough, lusting and loving her, every bit of her, exactly as she was. As they thrust and thrust and thrust, until the point of creaming down her throat and adding yet another hot dose to her womb while she teased the underside of the dog's cock with her tongue, she was right where she was supposed to be.

And she couldn't wait for her husband to see the recordings too!

The canines were not the end of it, of course, Cody nearby, his cock soft and drooping from his sheath as if it didn't want to withdraw, wanting always to stay out and ready. There were so many hands on her, fucking her in all positions, sometimes with a flare in her and sometimes with a knot in her. Rarely, someone took her tail hole too, but they were all concerned with the fine, crude art of breeding her, of making her pussy leak and drool with so much cum that she looked like a used-up whore, splayed out across a bed with cum dripping from every hole.

Yet the bunny would never be used up, not like that, never. She might be tired and need to rehydrate before coming back for more, though she had long ago realised that she was her own bunny and loved what she loved. With her husband and all those that gave her what she craved, her sex life was full to the brim, supplying her with more than Maddie could have ever imagined being possible.

There, in her happy place, the bunny moans, cum splattered over her buttocks, hips, thighs, drooling from her pussy, smearing the body writing. Yet there was one bit of writing that stood out to her with a gaping grin, wrapping her hand around a greyhound's cock as he thrust into her hand, not even able to wait for her sloppy, stretched pussy. One bit that made the horse and dog cocks grinding into her, two at once again, the anthros pressed against one another and not caring for their shared intimacy, just seeding her full, even more important to her.

Bunny breeding hole

Passed around, the bunny breeding hole, the bunny who was only there to be filled up with load after load of their cum, Maddie moaned, losing herself in mind-blinding pleasure upon pleasure.

*

Later, Maddie leaned back against Cody in the shower, smiling a little sadly as the body writing washed over her, the coloured ink swirling down the drain. It had to be quite a strong shade to stay in her fur for the long sex session, though that had lasted into the night, the next morning and, by that time, it was Saturday afternoon.

"I'm sorry for not mentioning Ninnin's text before letting you go in," he said, abashed and watching her carefully, as if the horse was not quite sure how she was going to react. "It's... We thought... I just really got caught up in the moment, wanted to tell you, but really fucking wanted to breed you too..."

He blushed hard, ears twitching, but Maddie held her hand to his cheek as the equine leaned into her touch, the rush of hot water falling around them soothing.

"Sorry Maddie," he breathed. "We didn't mean to get into the bit that hard... It was all so goddamn hot with you, even more so than always. And I didn't even think that was possible."

The bunny's smile, however, told the tale of how she really felt.

"If you had been upfront with me, pony, you would have had first dibs anyway!" She scolded him playfully, with no true bite behind her words, only affection. "But you didn't say and Jack had me! Odds are one of them is yours anyway, after how hard you went on me after I was cut down from being a suspended bunny fuck hole."

She giggled at the crude term, rough and ready for the end of a session. Sometimes, being eloquent just wasn't needed, especially in such familiar company. She grinned, her lips stretching increasingly widely as Cody nodded and ran a nice, soaped-up washcloth around her shoulders and neck, helping her wash her back.

"Depending on how big I get...when really properly knocked up...you might even have to carry me around!"

Maddie laughed and shook her head, bopping the stallion on the nose.

"I knew those weren't vitamins Ninnin was giving me! I didn't think they were the super strong fertility pills, but the side effects and an internet search gave me my suspicions quick enough! My sweet husband always knows what I like, but to have that revealed in the middle of everything..." Her eyes grew misty, squeezing her legs together at the mere memory. "That was really, really such a turn on!"

She kissed the stallion passionately, standing up onto the tips of her toes as he stretched down to eagerly meet her lips with his. Neither dominated, playfully battling between their mouths, the kiss deepening as Maddie moaned into it.

"Worth it," she breathed, only breaking the kiss. "Always, worth it."

In the coming months, the bunny already couldn't wait to see just how big she would end up, all with several buns in the oven to make her belly big and full...

All from her time at Knots & Flares.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Knotted Ch. 01: The Pack While the Alpha's away, and the Omega's in heat...in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making Her His Breeder Friends with benefits, Chris takes full advantage this time.in Erotic Couplings
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
More Stories