Knotty Girl

Story Info
Pubby the Pitbull gets bred by a werewolf.
1.7k words
4.22
12.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skinny dipping had been a bad idea. One moment she was wandering the lakeside in search of her towel, the next she was being pursued by a hulking beast. Granted, it wasn't too unlike Pubby to find herself in a messy situation. The beast held her against the tree. One giant clawed hand had her throat in his clutches, the other gripped her leg tightly. Slowly, he raised it, exposing her soaking, pink tunnel to warm summer's air. Pubby shuddered as the beast's labored breaths brushed against her cheek. She let out a choked squeak as something warm and wet pressed against the bottom of her breasts. It throbbed slightly, smearing a warm liquid onto her brown fur. She held back a cry as an oblong object shakily made its way up her chest. She knew what it was. It wasn't hard to figure out. What really scared her about it was the fact that he hadn't moved his hips an inch. It had gotten bigger.

Her cheeks puffed lightly as she began to hold her breath. She didn't want to make what was coming any worse for herself. Her eyes tried to steady themselves through her shaking, focusing on the 8-foot canine hunched in front of her. Right as they did, a glob of thick, canine precum dropped onto her chest. The liquid caused her skin to glow in the moonlight, and only further exposed the tip of that wolf's swollen, thick cock.

The beast inhaled deeply, his cock throbbing again as he took in the sweet scent of the girl's wetness. Animals could smell fear, she knew that, but could they smell arousal? This situation was terrifying, but Pubby couldn't deny the growing arousal that began to spread down her body. The werewolf suddenly took a step back, releasing her momentarily and letting the poor girl slide down the tree. Her eyes squeezed shut as she felt herself sink closer and closer to the ground. Before long, she found herself on her knees in front of that mighty creature.

Drip, drip, drip. That thick liquid began to splash onto the top of her head, working its way into her coily red curls like a layer of shampoo. She opened her mouth to gasp, but soon found this to be the biggest mistake of the night. The beast took his 18in red rocket in one clawed hand and pushed his tip into her mouth with one swift motion. Pubby's eyes suddenly shot open, a gag escaping her parted lips. There was a grunt, and then a loud THWAP as the werewolf suddenly pushed his hips forward, shoving 9in of that fat 18in cock down her throat. Tears began to stream from Pubby's eyes, making her mascara run already. Despite the pain that came with having her throat stretched like it too was a breeding hole, her short tail was wagging wildly behind her.

The wolf suddenly leaned forward. His arms wrapped around the tree for support as he slowly pulled his hips back. THWAP, THWAP, THWAP. Each new, powerful thrust pushed the poor girl farther and farther back against the tree. All but his thick, 6in knot was shoved into her mouth, making her throat stretch further and further. She reached forward and grabbed onto those powerful hips to keep her steady. Somehow, that only made the beast thrust harder. He gripped the tree harder, grinding his hips into Pubby's face with a growing intensity. His pumpkin sized balls slapped against her chest again, and again. They smacked with so much force that she was lucky that all she was dealing with was a sore chest, and not the wind being knocked out of her.

Pubby looked up at the beast through tear filled eyes, finding him panting with his tongue out. The face he was making suggested that he was quite enjoying this, but the constant stream of pre-cum from his tip could've told her that long beforehand. As she got a feel for the beast's next movements, Pubby moved her hands away from his hips to get a feel of his hefty balls. She massaged them gently, taking the time to roll them around in her hands and feel their weight. They were heavy. Very heavy, and she could barely hold them with her hands due to their size. Her attention was then suddenly brought to the swelling knot in front of her as the wolf began slamming his hips into her face faster and faster. That knot had swollen from 6 inches, to 10, and she began to panic as she realized that soon he'd try to force it down her throat. This was the least of her worries though.

The wolf suddenly let out a loud howl. His hips shoved forward one last time, and his giant knot entered her mouth with a loud POP. Pubby tried to brace herself for what was coming next, but it was no use. This wolf was full of surprises. Her eyes widened as she felt his mighty balls contract in her hands. His cock swelled from base to tip, until suddenly a giant stream of thick, sticky baby batter began to flow direct into her stomach. The wolf was heard panting above her, droplets of his saliva plopping onto the top of her head each time his body tensed with pleasure. A weak whimper was all she was able to get out of her throat as shot after shot of his cum was pumped into her stomach. She felt full, then beyond full yet the wolf showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. The balls in her hands should be shrinking, but they weren't, instead it seemed like they were only getting bigger. She wanted to pull away but that massive, swollen knot kept her in place.

10 minutes passed before Pubby was freed. As soon as the wolf's knot shrunk enough for it to slip out of her mouth, she threw herself backwards, dislodging the red rocket that had spent so much time shoved down her throat. She went to pant heavily, and tried to stand to soothe her aching knees, but found that she was suddenly so heavy that she fell over. She panicked at first, terrified that the werewolf had paralyzed her in some way. Then she realized what had happened. The wolf had pumped her full of so much cum that she looked like she was due with a baby any day now.

The wolf moved, and she panicked again as she realized that this position left her exposed. If she had a fluffier tail maybe she would've been able to shield herself, but she didn't. She was born a Pitbull, so now here she is stuck on all fours with her womanhood exposed to a sex hungry werewolf. As soon as she got herself to relax even a little bit, the wolf was behind her again. Without a sound his snout was buried between her folds, his tongue eagerly lapping away at the wetness growing between them. A soft moan involuntarily escaped her lips as he did so. Her body shivered and shuddered and prepared itself for mating, but she was still going to be in for yet another surprise. The beast suddenly hoisted itself up, standing over in a way that created a shadow. She was in for it now.

The beast took hold of her hips with his strong, clawed hands, holding onto her tightly. He adjusted himself, the fat, now drooling tip of his cock pressing against her clit. She let out a cry of pleasure as he bucked his hips forward to get inside of her, only to smash himself against her clit. The start of an orgasm stabbed its way through her system, causing her body to go limp. This reaction only upped the werewolf's effort and he tried again. This time, he didn't miss. A cry escaped her lips as she was stretched around all 18in of the beast's throbbing red rod. He pulled his hips back, freeing her of everything except his tip, then suddenly slammed himself forward.

Anther rush of pleasure flooded Pubby's system, only for the cycle to be restarted as the beast pumped his hips into her again...and again...and again. Moan after moan came from the Pitbull as the wolf stuffed her hunny hole full of his swollen, throbbing cock. His thrusts were so powerful that the sound of his hips slamming into hers echoed through the forest, meaning that either help was on the way, or any help would be scared away. She felt too good for help to really mean anything to her now. Pubby's front half collapsed forward, almost as if she was trying to melt into the ground. Her cum filled belly sloshed and gurgled with every push forward, only getting louder as the wolf picked up the pace.

Pubby let out a loud squeal as her body was suddenly shoved forward hard. She tried to adjust herself, but her attempt was abruptly interrupted by another powerful shove, this time followed by a loud POP and the feeling of her entrance stretching even farther than it was before. The beast's claws dug into her hips, drawing a bit of blood. A low growl escaped his lips. She tried to take a moment to figure out what was going on...and then it dawned on her. The beast let out a deafening howl, his powerful cock exploding inside of her. Pump upon pump upon pump was forced into the poor girl's womb. Shudders continuously shot up her spine with each shot of seed, sending her into a pleasure filled frenzy. GLORP, SLOSH, her already swollen belly bloated bigger and bigger as the werewolf's orgasm continued.

Pubby spent 15 minutes with that werewolf's swollen knot stuck inside her. Even after the bulk of his orgasm subsided there was still a steady trickle into her womb, pushing it further and further outward. Eventually his knot shrunk back down to it's regular size, and the wolf was able to free himself from the confines of her womanhood. He let out a satisfied snort, then slunk back into the woods that he came from. Pubby panted heavily. She heaved herself over, making herself lie on her back with a loud SLOSH. Only now was she able to take in the true damage the beast had caused. Despite the constant trickle of cum exiting her snatch, her stomach was still swollen to the size of an exorcise ball. She took a moment to catch her breath and adjust herself. Her head was laid back in the grass, and her gaze was towards the trees.

Pubby swore she saw eyes.