Know Means Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

Walter chided me "Mitch, this is exactly why Sari withheld the information from you. Don't act without thinking everything through."

"I have to do something. What if Sari isn't the only woman he's raped? How are we going to feel if he rapes another woman in the future? He has a problem, and needs help."

Everyone sat quietly.

Sari broke the silence "Just don't end up in prison Mitch. I need you, and your kids need you too."

Walter pondered out loud "Can I tell the judge that you plan to reconcile?"

Simultaneously we said "Yes!"

+ + + +

After I'd gathered my belongings, I called my mom and told her that I was sorry but something had come up and we'd do dinner some other time. I also explained that I was moving back to my home. Moms always accept apologies at face value. What's this going to do to her? No way does Scott get away with this. Did she know? This was tying my stomach into knots.

That evening, after the kids were fast asleep, Sari and I enjoyed the most passionate sex ever. I'm not the most skilled pussy licker, but that night Sari had two massive orgasms on the tip of my tongue.

As I hadn't had sex in weeks, I lasted, well I didn't, as least the first time. Then I lasted long enough to give Sari a cock driven orgasm. We fell asleep on the cum soaked sheets and when the morning sun appeared, we had another quick round of lovemaking.

Freezing my father out of my life started immediately. As far as he knew, my work had gotten complicated and I just didn't have any time for him. The holidays were the toughest. Although we showed up, I went out of my way to make sure that Scott was never even close to being near Sari.

One of the holiday afternoons, when Scott was out cold in his recliner, I swabbed the drool from the corner of his mouth. I sealed it into the DNA test kit pouch.

The actual birth was bitter sweet. Babies didn't do anything wrong. The irony gods must have been smiling. Sari delivered a boy. Scott had another son. One that he would never get to see. We had not told either set grandparents about the delivery. We took several DNA swabs from the baby. One to be used to compare against Scott, and the rest in case of future litigation.

When the baby was three days old, the new parents took the infant. The completed DNA test kit had been overnighted, with the extra fee paid for rapid analysis. A few days later, Sari phoned to let me know that the results had arrived.

"Open it!"

"I don't need to open it to know what it says. It can wait until you get home."

I understood exactly where Sari was coming from. Not being able to concentrate, I took off work early. Sari handed me the unopened envelope. She had that aura about her that exhumed confidence. Sari was absolutely certain of the test results. She was rightfully confident. The child was my father's offspring. My emotions overtook me and I sat there crying, apologizing to Sari the whole time. She buried my head in her bosom.

"What now Mitch?

"I need to break the news to my mother. She's been so excited about another grandchild. What do your parents know?"

"Nothing. What story should we tell them?"

"The truth. After I talk with my mother, we can go talk with your parents."

"After WE talk to your mother."

"Let me call her right now."

Putting my phone on speaker, I called my mother.

"Hi Mitch, how are you? How's my next grandchild coming?"

"Well mom, how about we stop by and pick you up. Just you. Be outside in fifteen minutes. Can you do that?"

"Umm, well, I guess so. Why so secretive?"

"Just do it mom. End of the driveway. Fifteen minutes. Got it?"

"Okay."

Nita was standing at the end of the driveway when we pulled up. Sari was in the back seat, so I leaned over and popped the front passenger door open. Mom slid into the seat and gave me a peck on the check. I sped away before Nita was buckled in.

When Nita turned to greet Sari, she gasped "You're not pregnant! OH MY GAWD! Did something happen?"

"That's what we wanted to talk to you about mom. Let's go to the park and find a tree to sit under."

How can you predict how someone will react to having their life mutilated? There was denial. There was anger. There was the sad realization that the DNA test wasn't lying. Once she understood the ordeal Sari had endured, she hugged and smothered her with kisses.

Now the hard decisions were floating to the surface. Nita pondered "What am I going to do?"

"If you want, you can spend the night with us. Call Scott and tell him you are helping me take care of Sari. I think it would be best for you to have a little alone time."

Nita agreed, and cried herself to sleep that night. My heart was breaking for her too.

+ + + +

I didn't want a confrontation with my father. I'm younger, bigger, stronger, and emotionally charged. I'd kill the bastard.

Nita's overnight stay turned into a week, and then she filed for divorce. Her attorney also got a restraining order against Scott protecting not only Sari, but myself and the kids. Nita threatened to go to the police if Scott didn't get counseling.

Sari's parents were devastated. Sadly, they weren't happy that Sari had given the child up for adoption. It was still 'their' grandchild, from their daughter. Sari cut them no slack 'Deal with it, or your days with ANY of my kids are numbered.'

Time heals all wounds. That may well be for Sari and her parents, but it won't be for me. The best revenge I can think of is to never speak with Scott again. He has lost all of his sons now. There is nothing he can do to get any of them back. If he kills himself tomorrow, I won't shed a tear.

Restraining orders don't mean much to drunks. When Scott showed up at our doorstep, stinking of booze, he started venting. Other than telling him to get the hell out of here, I wouldn't talk with him. Before the police arrived, he tried to blame being drunk, and then saying that Sari shouldn't wear such sluttly outfits. It was all I could do to NOT kick the shit out of him. Moments before I lost it, the red and blue lights appeared in the distance.

While I was protecting the door, Sari had been retrieving the stamped restraining order. Scott was spouting shit as they loaded him into the back of the cruiser. We had to decide what to do, as weren't going to live in fear. Our first line of defense became pepper spray and stun guns.

+ + + +

Epilogue:

Scott violated the restraining order one more time. That particular night he ended up in a cell with a short guy who had long hair. When Scott rubbed his groin up against the guys butt, and called him Honey, he was beaten savagely. By the time they broke up the fight, he'd lost an eye, several teeth, and the report said something about his family jewels being damaged. It scared me a little, that I felt no sympathy at all for him.

Sari and I are better than good. We're spending more time together since we were dating.

My mother is a constant in our life. She lives in an apartment a mile away. She's told us that she's started dating again, but that she still cries a lot when she's alone. We try to include her whenever we can.

Things have been smoothed over with Sari's parents, but you can still sense that they aren't as outgoing as they once were. I brought it up once, to Sari, and she dismissed it with 'Their problem, not mine.'

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers
12