Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Definitely. God, you were amazing. No-one's ever made me come like that before."

"That's because you've not been with a woman before," Linda pointed out quietly, back in teaching mode. "One who really knows what she's doing. But now we can change all that." She reached down to his crotch and gave it a little pat of encouragement.

"So... are we going to do this again?" Ryan's eyes were bright with hope.

"Of course we are! You've had my mouth, you haven't had my pussy. Come to think of it," she noted, lowering her voice, "I've not had your mouth yet. But I'll give it a trial run." She grabbed his head and pulled him to her, kissing him passionately. Ryan took hold of her right breast and pinched it, and she was pleased she had managed to stir him so quickly; another advantage of youth. If she'd been free to act as she pleased, she would have got him hard again and kept him there all night, until she had used his mouth, his cock, everything, to the point of exhaustion. To the point where they were both limping around campus the next day. But she was not free, and she owed all her newfound confidence, her impossible designs on someone half her age, to the man who had taken away her freedom.

So with great reluctance, she prised Ryan away from her lips and called it a night. It was probably for the best anyway; she would do better to hold some things in reserve, and not overwhelm him. He certainly looked far from disappointed as he pulled his jeans up and slipped on his jacket. Linda took him by the waist and stared up at him, wanting to make sure she got through his blasé exterior. "I'll let you know when you can come over again. And Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"Please be careful who you talk to, and how you act around me."

"Oh yeah, of course," he said glibly, waving his hand in the air.

"I mean it. If we keep up this idea that I'm giving you extra lessons, that's fine, but your mates are bound to start joking about it. That's fine, so long as you treat it as a joke. Don't drop any hints, and don't say anything unusual around me. I won't be giving you any little glimpses, flashing my nipples, bending over to pick up a pencil, right?"

"Right," he smiled.

"When you're in my lectures I'm just your professor, nothing more. When you're here, I'm..." She paused and shrugged. "I'm whatever you want." She reached up and kissed him, and the way he returned her kiss sent a tingle of electricity down her spine. He was hooked now, eager for more. She took his hand and led him out into the hallway. The responsibility she had for him made it more exciting somehow. She knew she would have to play this very carefully, but if she did so, there was no reason it wouldn't work.

Ryan picked up his bag at the door and slung it round his shoulder. As he did so, his original reason for visiting returned to him, and clawed at his mind. "So... there's no point in me actually having those lessons while I'm here, is there?"

Linda opened the front door, and leaned against it with a smile. "Ryan, you've got one lecture and two seminars with me every week. You've got first year exams coming up, and that essay I'm going to need by the end of next week. That's an awful lot of work already. I'd say we can manage two hours here, three at the most, before people start getting suspicious about what we're up to. Now do you want to spend that time with your head in a book, or between my legs?"

Ryan nodded decisively, matching her grin with one of his own. "Yeah, good point."

"See you tomorrow." She ushered him out, then leaned against the door in triumph, tapping her fingers on the wood. That had taken barely half an hour, in and out. Next time she would be less businesslike, but she was rather proud of how quickly she had been able to turn him to her wicked ways. As she walked past the mirror in the hall, she realised that a small streak of Ryan's cum was hanging from her neck. She didn't quite see it as a souvenir of the occasion, but she was in no hurry to wash it off either.

* * *

Linda pulled her coat tighter around her body as she perched on top of an upright oil drum, trying to summon up the glamour she was going to need in a few minutes' time. The cold only increased the nervous shiver sweeping through her limbs. She had come so far, so quickly, but there seemed always to be an extra step in front of her. A new barrier she had to break through.

When she had handed the results of her evening's work to Stuart, she had feared that he was going to find fault with it somehow; some little violation of the rules he had laid down. He watched the video impassively, ready to pick her up on anything he spotted. But as the air was filled with the sound of Ryan's final climactic grunt, and underneath it her quiet moans of encouragement, which made her blush, he seemed satisfied. He put the phone down and nodded. "Excellent job, Linda."

"Thank you, sir."

"I'm tempted to show this to your new circle of gentleman friends, as a sneak preview. But whenever I introduce them to someone new I prefer it to be a complete surprise; it makes it more exciting for everyone. And they'll have plenty of opportunity to get used to this view of you." He pointed towards the screen, which he had frozen just at the moment where her tongue was first spattered with sperm. Linda felt weird, seeing herself immortalised in this way, but what really unsettled her was not the situation itself but how comfortable with it she looked. Could she really handle it five times over?

Stuart obviously thought so. After a long, agonising week had dragged by, he phoned and announced that he had fixed a date and time; and suddenly, everything moved very quickly. She drove over to his place and he was waiting outside. He hardly paused to exchange greetings before he ushered her into his car and they were off again. They drove on towards the outskirts of town, into an upmarket suburb filled with retirement bungalows. Dusk was falling, and lights were coming on in each window. Linda wondered if there were any more wild orgies about to start in these houses, out here in the heart of suburbia, or whether hers was the only one.

They pulled up in the driveway of a large bungalow, right next to a well-kept lawn. Linda was escorted into the empty, dimly lit house. It felt like a show home, as though the plastic had only just been removed from the furnishings and no-one had even seen it before, much less lived in it. She was taken into the living room, a large space dominated by a round wooden table right in the middle. There were chairs and sofas dotted around, and the far wall was one big sliding glass door, leading out onto the patio. Stuart took a seat in an armchair by the door, his legs folded. The fading light picked him out in perfect silhouette, which he had clearly anticipated.

"Now then Linda. Before I explain any more details, it's time you looked the part. If you go upstairs, into the second bedroom on the left, your outfit is laid out for you. I hope you like it. I think it'll help you get into character." The moment Linda walked into the bedroom and set eyes on it, she realised just how right he was. In the time it took her to pull it on and make sure everything was fastened, she started to grow into the role that was expected of her. When she finally looked in the mirror, she hardly recognised herself; but she stood tall, and when she trod slowly down the stairs and back into the living room, it was in the knowledge that she was going to make an impact. She was pleased to see Stuart's face drop just a little as he set eyes on her.

"On all fours, Linda. And slowly up to me." She dropped to the floor and crawled across the carpet until she was perched right in front of him. He unfolded his legs and eased forward to the edge of the chair, the bulge in his crotch clearly visible. "In case you were worried about living up to expectations -- and I'm not so sure you are worried any more -- just remember, I own you, I own your body, I've had your body; and I'm seriously impressed right now."

"Thank you, sir."

"I've supplied these men with plenty of eager sluts like you over the years. They've had plenty of other women in their normal lives. But this is their first time meeting you; the first time they get their hands on your tits and their cocks inside your nice warm holes. That's always a special feeling, and you're going to make it as special as you can for them, aren't you?"

"I am sir." Linda felt her pussy throb with excitement as she delivered that promise.

"Naturally, you're going to be a very busy girl. But remember, you've got two hands and two..." His eyes drifted back to her pert bum. "Two or three holes. Depending on how big a slut you are." Linda caught her breath as he reached down and held her by the jaw, giving her an encouraging smile. "So there's no excuse for you not to please each and every one of these men, is there?"

"No sir."

"Good girl." He kissed her. "Now listen to your instructions." She spread her arms and legs wide on the carpet, a crouched animal, and did so. Half an hour later, she found herself sitting patiently inside a grey wooden box, on top of this drum, staring at the bolted door and listening to the wind picking up outside. She'd been given a man's overcoat to keep warm. It covered her well enough, but between the baggy folds she could glimpse the total indecency that lay underneath. It had no place being in a shed at the bottom of the garden.

She thought she had heard a car pull up at the front of the house a few minutes ago, but she could have imagined it. Or it could have been the neighbour's house. As time dragged on, her wild fantasies of what she was going to do to them all were replaced with the anxious feeling that she was being wound up. What if she couldn't get back into the house? What if the only clothes she could walk down the street in without being arrested had been spirited off somewhere? This, she realised, was the downside of having a very active imagination.

She sat back on the drum, arms folded in her lap, and sighed. And suddenly the signal came, almost knocking her off it. She had known exactly what to expect, but it still shocked her. Momentarily winded, she bent low and sucked in air. Then she climbed to her feet and slowly removed her coat, letting it fall around her. With that last layer of modesty gone, she moved to the door and unbolted it. The chill hit her semi-naked body, and her flesh erupted in goose pimples.

It was dark outside, but light was blazing through the patio door and Linda could see into the living room clearly. Stuart was standing by the circular table, staring in her direction. Round the table sat five men in T-shirts and jeans, chatting and joking to each other. She realised that they couldn't see her, not yet; but as she walked slowly and purposefully up the garden path, their heads swung round, and stayed round. Six pairs of eyes fixed on her, and she kept going, praying that she wouldn't stub her foot on the crazy paving and ruin the illusion. At last she reached the door and swung it back.

She paused on the threshold, letting her admirers run their eyes down her from head to toe. They took in the vision in white that greeted them: a white tank top clinging to her chest, a white pair of skin-tight shorts, and white lace-up boots that reached all the way past her knees, the huge heels making it hard to keep her balance. When she was satisfied that they were satisfied, for the time being at least, she stepped into the room and stood with her hands by her sides. The adrenaline was pumping through her like never before; she had never felt so vulnerable, so exposed, as she did now.

There was a few seconds' silence before Stuart spoke up. "Well, I think we can all agree that she knows how to make an entrance."

The men chuckled in agreement, and the tension eased a little. "Yep, you're right there," said one, a muscular bald man in his mid-thirties. He had brutish stubbled features, but there was an intelligent gleam in his eyes. They narrowed questioningly as he continued to stare at Linda, until finally he glanced at Stuart. "Um, sorry for asking, but is that...?"

Stuart walked slowly over to Linda. He smiled and tapped the rectangular bulge in the crotch of her shorts. "Don't worry, it's just her whistle. Works like this." He fished his phone out of his pocket and pressed a button. Linda almost jumped backwards as her own phone vibrated right on her clit, and the men all laughed again. "Brings her running every time." He held out his hand. "Pass it to me Linda, we don't need any more obstacles down there." Linda prised it gingerly out of her shorts and gave it to him, and he threw it down on his chair.

The group continued to stare at her, inspecting every asset with obvious pleasure. Stuart moved behind her and gently shut the patio door. "Let's introduce you properly."

He gave her a little nudge on the elbow and she sprung into life, waving her hand feebly in the air. "Hi. I'm Linda." The men gave her a little nod in response. She wondered if she was supposed to say anything else; she was bad enough at small talk, let alone dirty talk.

"And taking advantage of you tonight, we have..." Stuart waved in their direction, and they gradually cottoned on.

"Paul," said a cheerful-looking man with greying curly hair. "Adam." A younger guy in his late twenties with dark features and a crew cut. "Chris." A man around forty with a thin hawk-like face. "Eric." The oldest of the group, in his early fifties but still in good shape, wearing glasses. And finally, the man who had first spoken, who was clearly their informal leader. "Darren." He paused, looking at her hopefully, eyebrows raised. The others exchanged amused glances.

"I keep telling you mate," chuckled Paul, "none of these girls know who the hell you are. They don't watch your stuff, you might as well not bother."

"Worth a try," he shrugged. "One day I'm going to get my biggest fan in here and make her dreams come true."

"One ride on you and they all turn into your biggest fans anyway. That should be enough for you!" Paul shook his head wistfully, looking down at the table.

Darren glanced over towards Stuart. "Can we get a closer look at her?"

"Of course." Stuart put his hands in his pockets and nodded Linda silently towards them. He sat down in his armchair. As she passed him he suddenly grabbed her bare thigh. "But don't ask me: tell her." Darren looked apologetic. He'd obviously been given this lesson before, but still needed it reinforcing. "You don't need to clear things with me. She's here to follow your orders, not your requests. Make sure she knows it." The hairs on Linda's legs stiffened with excitement as she stood tamely by his side; his prize, offered up to all who wanted it. Finally he patted her on the bum and sent her on her way.

She walked slowly round the table towards Darren, blood rushing frantically to her head. He was waiting for her with a predatory look in his eyes. "Just remember guys," Stuart continued, "this is her first time with you. It's all new to her. So..." His voice dropped. "Make the most of it. She's here to be used, so use her. Show her the ropes, and don't forget to enjoy yourselves." He knew what he was doing; his words had an immediate galvanising effect on Darren. His inhibitions gone, he grabbed Linda by the waist and pulled her towards him. He pressed his fingers into the cameltoe that bulged through her shorts, and rubbed it hard. Linda staggered back in her heels, holding onto the table to steady herself.

"Stand up straight, Linda," Darren murmured. She obeyed, holding her arms stiffly by her sides. He examined her for a moment, eyes sweeping up and down, left and right. Then he began to grope her like she was his, and had always been his, prodding and squeezing every piece of bulging flesh. There was a captivated silence in the room, and Linda felt the eyes of the other men burning into her, asking: are you really OK with this? Can we really do this to you? She watched him push her tits together, and her breath caught in her throat. The feeling of a total stranger's hands and eyes on her sent her into a whole new head spin of submission. She'd never been this powerless, not even when Stuart tied her down and fucked into a soaking mess. She had never been at the mercy of so many men before.

When Darren was happy, he took her by the hair and pulled her down to his eye line. She was trembling right down to her toes, her nipples bulging through her flimsy top. "I want you to go round the table and let everyone else have the same feel I just did. No point keeping all your goodies to yourself, is there?"

"No sir." Using the title came naturally to her, and he smiled in satisfaction.

"Off you go then." She turned and set off on her tour of inspection, standing in front of each man and letting them have their way with her. Inspired by what they had just seen, they wasted no time fondling her breasts, her bum, and her thighs. "What do you think, guys?" Darren asked as she was passed between them.

"Amazing," declared Paul. "Those tits are... something else." Stuart caught Linda's eye and gave her a private I-told-you-so look.

"This ain't bad either," Adam piped up, his hands clamped on her buttocks. "Sit down and rest it for a minute." He guided her gently onto his lap. His warm breath on her neck and his cock rising between her legs were both very pleasant feelings; it didn't hurt that he was the youngest and best-looking of the group. Linda slumped into his arms and let him molest her for a little while. She would have been happy with longer, but the others were starting to get impatient.

"Don't hog her, son," said Eric, and reluctantly he let her go. She reached Chris and he took hold of her without a word, bending her over the table. This time she could see, not sense, the eyes of the other men on her, and a whole cocktail of feelings blended together in her stomach: excitement, danger, humiliation. They watched keenly as Chris wedged a finger through her shorts and began to finger her pussy. She placed her hands flat on the wood and hung there, her breath escaping in short, nervous gasps. She saw Paul, the cheerful good-humoured one, unzip his jeans and begin stroking under the table.

Chris wasn't particularly interested in teasing her, or pleasing her for that matter. When he had wetted his finger enough, he pulled it out and held it to Linda's lips. "Let's see how you handle this. And remember, it's going to be my cock next time, so show me what you can do." Linda sucked it clean in front of the rapt faces of her male admirers.

Finally she ended up in Eric's arms, and he kissed her hard. "You ready?" he whispered privately, and she nodded. She could feel the air in the room getting warmer and clammier as they all closed in on her. Suddenly she had ten hands on her, not two, grabbing every ounce of flesh they could. Linda slumped against Eric and closed her eyes, letting the sensation of their grasping fingertips wash over her. Suddenly she was the most important person in the room; devalued, a piece of property, but so valuable, so cherished at the same time. That paradox was a delicious feeling.

She didn't have long to savour the moment before she was bent over the table again, this time with more force. She lay her head down flat and stared at Stuart, who had one hand on his temple as he watched from the comfort of his chair. He had an indulgent smile on his face, like a teacher sending his pupil out into the world for the first time to see what she had learned. That role play had been bubbling away inside him ever since she told him her job, she knew it. Darren grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off the table, and she felt a tremor of excitement in her pussy. "God, I love this hair too," he declared, running his fingers through her mass of curls. "Perfect for leading her around."