Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but you don't need leading, do you?" muttered Chris as he put his hand round her neck and pulled her close. "You know just what to do already."

"Yes sir," she whispered. He pulled her top up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing the nipples hard. Adam knelt between her legs and unfastened her shorts, pulling them down far enough to expose a glimpse of her pussy. Working as a team, the two of them spun her round until she was facing Darren, who had taken his seat again. He lifted his finger and beckoned her onward.

"C'm here." The quiet certainty in his voice was intoxicating. Linda stepped forward, watching him unzip his fly. Her eyes dilated in astonishment as he pulled out the longest, thickest cock she had ever seen, the head bulging upwards at her. She barely had time to admire the view before Darren grabbed her skull and pulled her down towards it. At the last moment she gaped her mouth open and it went straight in, all the way down her throat. She spluttered as she tried to encompass him, her cheeks bulging with the effort. She reached out to the sides of the chair to steady herself, but Chris grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. Slowly he prised her legs apart until she was bent over between the two men, her lower half spread out invitingly.

Darren took hold of Linda's hair in both hands, piling it high on her head. Using it as leverage, he pushed her down onto his cock until it had virtually disappeared. Linda shut her eyes and snorted air in through her nostrils as a trail of spit oozed out of her pursed lips. She felt Chris's finger enter her again, exploring her insides. He waited until the walls of her pussy had sucked him in, then added another finger, pushing down the canal until Linda was moaning through her stuffed mouth. He reached her G-spot and began to stroke it, a soft but insistent rhythm. She trembled in her boots, trying desperately to keep her balance.

"Hey Linda," Stuart suddenly called out, and her eyes flicked open. "You remember we were talking a while ago about technique, and seeing how it holds up under pressure?" She nodded, still unable to speak. "Well you can see why that's important now, can't you? This may be a challenging position for you, but it's a damn good one for them, and for me too. So you do your best to hold onto it for as long as possible." She nodded again, and eased herself back a little further on Chris's fingers.

Darren gave her a little tap on the cheek, and she looked up at him through wide, bulging eyes. "You're a hungry whore, aren't you?" She nodded. "Are you going to make all the cocks here vanish inside you like this one?" She managed a muffled grunt, and slowly he backed out of her throat. She sighed in relief, a massive strand of saliva bubbling from her lips and streaming down his shaft. He looked at her for a moment, eyes narrowed; then he picked up his cock and carefully wiped the excess fluid off on her face, over her chin, cheeks and forehead. It was so big that it smothered her, and Linda felt thoroughly used. "Just giving you back what's yours," he explained politely. "Now what do you say?"

Linda stared up at him, her cheeks dripping wet. She reached forward and kissed the tip of his penis. "Thank you, sir."

"Good girl." He rose to his feet, taking her with him. He wrapped his arms round her neck and kissed her, squashing her chest against his, while Chris went to town on her with his fingers. He hit just the right spot and she moaned, swaying against them both.

"Oh, that reminds me," Stuart declared, sitting forwards in his chair; it was no act, he was clearly annoyed to have forgotten something. "Before you go any further, you should know that this girl is on an orgasm ban, so she's a bit sensitive at the moment. Bearing that in mind..." He raised his arms. "Please, please, don't handle her with kid gloves. Go at her as hard as you like. She's not made of china, after all." Linda closed her eyes and shook her head. "It's her job to let you know if she's close, so you can slow down and keep her nicely on edge. Or more likely, if you're enjoying yourselves too much, she may just have to bear up and learn some self-control. That sounds fair to you, doesn't it Linda?"

"Yes sir," she muttered through gritted teeth, and Chris laughed.

"You mean all this stuff I'm getting on my fingers... this is how many weeks' worth?"

"Two. No, three. I think..." Linda winced as he pushed deeper inside her.

"Well I'd better not torture you any more then." He gathered as much fluid as he could, then pulled out his fingers and held them to her lips. She sucked them dry in front of his watchful gaze. "Your other hole seems to be working well, so let's give it a real workout." He marched her over to the middle of a neat semi-circle where the other three had gathered, hands stroking their dicks. He yanked off her top while Darren pulled down her shorts. With some difficulty she managed to prise them off over her boots, and she was left naked from the knee up.

The last two men completed the circle around her, and she stood still as they examined her body from every angle. Her senses were heightened, and she felt the power of them all pressing in on her, sizing up their prey. She let her hands fall loosely by her sides, and spread her legs wide enough to give them a good view. Then without needing to be told she dropped to her knees and let them close in further, for the final conquest. She stared up, almost to the ceiling, and her view of the light bulb was obscured by dark shafts of meat hanging over her face. She closed her eyes, silently begging them to own her, and moments later her prayers were answered.