Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda gets her fix, and starts planning her dream scenario.
6.5k words
4.67
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

Stuart lay down behind Linda and helped her twist onto her left shoulder. Then he carefully unpicked the knots around her wrists. Linda winced as she flexed her confined muscles at long last. He rubbed her arms gently back to life. "Take your time. Have a rest." He lifted her head and kissed her, wrapping his other arm round her breasts. Linda felt his cock press against the inside of her thigh, wanting to enter her again, and she squeezed her legs temptingly down on it as she returned his kiss. She knew that the last few minutes had been a test for him too.

Their lips glided together for a long, pleasurable minute, absorbing each other's taste. Finally Stuart pulled Linda's head back and stared deep into her eyes. "How are you feeling now?"

"Tired!" she exclaimed, aches running all the way down her arms and legs. She gave him a little peck on the cheek, to let him know there were no hard feelings besides the one against her crotch.

"How's your pussy doing?"

Her eyes narrowed. "It, um... it's good. It's under control."

"Well of course it is," he smiled, a finger pressed to her lips. "But it must be feeling the strain by now; all that work it's done tonight for me, not to mention those five guys the other night. You had a tough time getting used to Darren, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. But then I don't have an elasto-vag like the girls he fucks on camera. That thing is just ridiculous."

He nodded sympathetically. "You haven't quite been broken in yet. Don't worry, you'll get the chance. Right now, it's time you let other parts do the work." He placed his hand on her hip and then traced it round the outline of her bum.

Linda breathed in heavily. She knew exactly what he was suggesting. She looked back at him with wide, hesitant eyes and he kissed her hard once again, running his hands all over the curves of her body. Slowly a solitary finger descended until it was nestled between her cheeks. "Try this for size, Linda." She was still nervous, expecting him to shove it inside her. "Go on," he whispered, giving her a peck on the shoulder. "You try it."

Gently he circled her anus, inviting her to test him, not the other way round - and slowly Linda responded. Bringing her knees together, she wiggled her arse against his finger, getting used to his presence down there. Stuart let her indulge herself for a long time before he began carefully working his way inside her. She enjoyed the feeling of being probed, of being opened up for him in a whole new way. "Soon you'll be an all-holes slut, and on our first date too," he murmured. "You never let any boys in your bum, did you?"

"No sir."

"Well, it just needed time. It needed a man to come along and have his way with you." He grabbed her by the neck and kissed her hard. While they made love she gyrated in his arms, grinding her hips against him. Slowly he sank deeper inside. She placed a hand between her legs and began playing with herself, and was startled to discover how good the two movements felt in unison. As she fingered her clit the muscles of her anus opened up, and she took Stuart right to the base of his finger. His ever-growing cock dug insistently into her leg, reminding her of what was to come.

He allowed her to pleasure herself a little more, until her breath was escaping in a low hiss. Then he eased his finger out and guided her down onto the bed, flat on her stomach. Linda's heart beat frantically as she waited on the sheets, her body tense with nerves again. She stared at the wall, wondering if she should focus on a particular spot. But Stuart wasn't ready to plunge straight in at the deep end; not when the shallow end was still on offer.

Climbing off the bed, he strolled round to face her. "On your back." She swung round and lay down, and her vision was filled with his cock, hovering temptingly over her. "I thought you'd enjoy that view," he smiled, noting the spark of excitement in her eyes. "Your arms and legs can have a little break, but that's no reason for me not to enjoy your other fuck hole in the meantime. Back you come, that's it." Linda edged backwards until her head was hanging over the end of the bed, and Stuart's plan of attack was clear.

Bending over her, he dug his clenched fists into the sheets either side of her torso and spread his legs wide. His dick descended slowly towards her mouth, but he paused a few inches above her enquiring face. "What do you say?"

"Please, sir?" she beamed, opening her mouth wide.

"Good girl." With no further ceremony he plunged straight down her throat, pushing with his hips and thighs. His cock reached her windpipe and a huge bubble of saliva spewed from her lips, mushrooming over her face. She wrenched herself away and let out a huge gasp, spattering herself with more drool in the process. "That's it, now come up here and get it," he demanded. "Come on you whore, that throat's not going to wreck itself."

Linda took a deep breath and sucked his dick back into her mouth, pursing her lips around the head. She moaned in appreciation as she tasted him, her tongue gliding over the ridges of his foreskin. Stuart crouched over her and let her work backwards up his shaft until her face was pressing into his balls. She made love to them passionately, her cheeks screwed up into a blur of energy. When she was finished she gave them a parting kiss, then moved up to his arsehole and worked her lips as far inside as she could. Stuart rubbed his cheeks on her face for a few blissful seconds, and a dirty, base tingle of excitement rippled through her pussy. This was something she really, really shouldn't be enjoying.

Stuart let Linda degrade herself for a little while more, then grabbed her by the hair and began to face-fuck her remorselessly. Rivers of spit oozed down her forehead, mingling with the tears in her eyes and collecting in her curls. When he had reached far enough down her throat that her nose was pressing into his sac, he allowed her to inhale the scent of his balls and then released her, before embarking on the next pounding. Linda gagged, spraying saliva everywhere. Her head was beginning to swim as blood collected in her temples.

Just when she felt she had reached her physical limits, he pulled out and rested his shaft on her heaving lips. She gave it a series of soft, affectionate kisses, punctuated by her ragged breathing. "Thank you, sir," she whispered. Stuart stood up and surveyed her, his firm body and erect cock dominating her vision. She felt grateful for every second he had spent using her mouth. There was a barely suppressed tension coursing through him as he watched her. He gripped her under her skull and lifted her until she was sitting upright on the bed. Then he closed in behind her, wrapping his arms round her chest.

"Good whores have to get their faces dirty from time to time, isn't that right?"

"Yes sir," Linda sighed. She slumped against him, spit dripping off her chin and rolling between her breasts. Her eyes were streaming, her hair was a cloying wet mess, and her face was flushed red. Stuart tilted her head back and kissed her, and her pussy tingled again, this time with impatience. "Sir," she whispered, reaching down and stroking his cock, "you're going to have my other hole now, aren't you?"

He gave a thin, ironic smile. "Good whores have to wait for their pleasures too. Go and get something to tie your hair up." He pointed towards the bedside drawer. Linda crawled over to it and hastily retrieved a band, pulling her hair into a long ponytail. It had got so sticky she was glad to have it under control, but that wasn't the kind of control Stuart was thinking of. The moment the opportunity was there, he grabbed her by her tail and yanked her back to him, pushing her round to face the mirror. "There you go, just as requested. You wanted to watch yourself being fucked, didn't you?"

Linda had been through so many head-spinning experiences in the last half-hour, she could hardly remember which ones she had asked for. She saw the dazed, dripping face staring back at her and was slow to recognise it as her own. For a moment she waited on her haunches, watching Stuart angle into position behind her. The hairs on her body stood up as she anticipated the most difficult moment, when she knew her senses would rebel, even though she desperately wanted this. Stuart eased his cock forward between her buttocks and she tensed a little. Seeing this, he pulled her back by her hair and kissed her on the neck. "Start playing with yourself," he whispered. "Show me how Linda gets herself off when there's no-one here to see what a dirty slut she is."

Linda reached between her legs and explored her already well-worn clit. Now she was back on all fours her knees were starting to feel the strain too. She looked in the mirror again, watching her shoulder vibrate as she pleasured herself. She could see Stuart concentrating intensely. He lifted one leg up, so his knee was pressing into her hip, and eased his cock into her tautly stretched ring. She felt a wave of pain rip through her and winced, falling forwards. The look of agony on her face was not what she wanted him to see, but he fell with her, planting his lips on the curve of her spine. "Stay with it, Linda. Stay right there and get used to it. It's going to be a part of you."

He lay hunched over her, his weight pushing hers into the sheets. Her skin was flooded with the heat of his body. Their heavy breathing mingled with the sticky scrabbling of Linda's fingers on her pussy. Then gradually, she began to unwind. She ground her bum back against him, just a little, and at the same time she felt his cock expand inside her, getting longer and fatter. Stuart gave the most intense groan of pleasure, catching his breath as he watched her cheeks envelop him. He caught Linda's eye in the mirror and gave a knowing smirk. He had arrived now, and he was here to stay.

Digging his fingertips into her buttocks, he gave her a short hard stroke right up her arse. Linda gasped, her knees wobbling beneath her. She took a deep breath and redoubled her efforts on her clit. She could feel them starting to be rewarded. There was a pleasurable feeling in her crotch, spreading out down her thighs, which grew stronger as Stuart explored her anus. He fucked her slowly but firmly, making each thrust count. When he had reached as far as he dared, he held his cock inside her and let her absorb the sensation of being full up. From her huddled position, Linda sneakily watched his biceps tense and then release each time he pounded her. She was enjoying the view as much as the screw.

Her voyeuristic stance ended when Stuart grabbed her by her ponytail and dragged her off the bed. Her eyes bulged wide as he fastened his arm round her neck. "Hey, Linda. You're not lying down on the job, are you?"

"Sir..?" She looked at their reflection in the mirror, watching her chest heave beneath his hard, implacable grip.

"You're having a nice time on my dick, I can tell." He prised her hand off her pussy and lifted it to his nose. "Yep. So I think it's time you shouldered a little more of the work." He pulled her back by her hair again, this time hard enough to take her breath away. "You work for my pleasure, that's our relationship isn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"Then get back on all fours and start fucking this cock like the nasty little animal you are." He pushed her down onto the bed, still holding her hair in one clenched fist. Linda dug her knees and fingers into the sheets, summoning up her strength. She stared at her taut face and her hunched shoulders, poised for action. Then she began to push back on his dick, spreading her legs wide and taking him like a proper slut. Stuart held her ponytail with both hands, keeping her eye line level with the mirror, and she watched his face dissolve in ecstasy. At the same time she could feel the excited twitch of his cock inside her. She pressed her buttocks right against his hips, swallowing him up, and he let out a sharp grunt. "What a dirtbag you are..."

Even as Linda fucked him, and fucked him hard, she could sense his eagerness to take back control. Finally his patience ran out and he took her by the waist, thrusting back into her. This time he was taking no prisoners, and Linda bent low on the bed and shuddered. Stuart kept her on a very firm leash, her head pinned back, watching every moment of her own destruction. She could see a red glow spreading over her sweaty face, and her clit tingled, demanding her attention. She reached out and began playing with it once again, and he noticed at once. "You couldn't resist it could you?" He bent down to her ear. "Nothing gets you off faster than being fucked like a little bitch, does it?"

"No sir..." Linda gritted her teeth, her fingers a blur of motion and her elbow aching with cramp. She felt it building inside her, knew that it was going to be huge, and she wanted to make it as spectacular as possible. Her head gradually lolled into the bed, her body beginning to suck in its reserves of energy for one last push. With her free hand she gripped the sheets tightly, the strain showing in her forearm.

Stuart positioned himself above her, pushing straight down into her depths. His cock was throbbing and desperate for release too. He fucked her with slow, determined strokes, giving a primal grunt of power each time. They pushed each other onwards, lust invigorating their tired bodies. Stuart saw Linda beginning to dissolve, her limbs shaking. He shoved her head into the sheets and held it there. "Come on then," he muttered, his voice dripping with aggression. "Show me how an anal whore knocks one out, go on."

Linda screwed her eyes up tight, her head buried in the fabric; she was grateful for her brief anonymity. Her thighs shook and her pussy contracted. Her breath tumbled out in a series of rising gasps. Then suddenly it fell on her, a huge shockwave that tore through her body and made her see stars. She let out the loudest squeal she had ever uttered, muffled only slightly by the bed. Her toes went rigid and her clit bulged out of its hood, unbearably sensitive. She smacked the sheets, trying to clear her head, but it kept on swimming as her orgasm gripped her.

She was, however, not alone. An enormous groan of pleasure rang in her ears, and she felt a warm gooey jet erupt inside her. Stuart's shuddering cock lunged forward, spewing out its contents endlessly, and he almost collapsed on top of her. Even through the condom she could feel the heaviness of the load, and the force of the second eruption that followed. "Damn...!" he hissed, his hips bucking. At last his penis subsided, and he let out a long, satisfied sigh, which Linda echoed in her own mind.

There was a sudden silence as they hung together, sucking in air and recovering from their orgasms. Stuart gave Linda a kiss on the base of her neck, and she mumbled her thanks. Neither of them had the energy to stand on formalities at the moment. Eventually he backed up and slowly prised his way out of her. He was starting to feel the shift he had put in, and he sank gratefully onto the pillows, stretching out his tired legs.

Linda remained frozen still, her face a screwed-up bundle of exhaustion. When she was able to turn round, she saw that Stuart also looked like he had gone ten rounds. There was a faint air of embarrassment hanging over him. She got the sense that his orgasm hadn't been part of the plan; at least not so soon, so hard and uncontrollably. She suspected that he had wanted to do a little more with her and now felt he had short-changed her, which she found rather sweet. It would have been a venture too far anyway. She hauled herself up on her aching limbs and knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that her body had given all it was capable of. She was going to sleep very well tonight.

She crawled over to Stuart and began, gingerly, to peel off his saturated condom. He winced a little as she removed it, his dick sore and still oozing sperm. Carefully she placed it in the wastepaper basket by the bed. Stuart lay back and watched her, a contented smile etched on his face. She crouched in front of him and he ran his hands down her torso. Then he pointed, with wonderful diffidence, out of the room. "Fetch my clothes." Linda slipped off the bed and rushed into the hallway, her heart leaping at being ordered around so casually; at being made a servant in her own home. Maybe next time she could cook for him before offering him a second course.

When she returned Stuart had one knee up, and was regarding her thoughtfully. "Put them down," he ordered. She placed his clothes at the far end of the bed. "Now, get yourself down on all fours and come to me, nice and slowly." Linda dropped to the floor and crawled towards him, unable to contain her dopy, delighted grin. "You enjoyed yourself tonight, didn't you?" She nodded. "Tell me what you enjoyed about it. In simple terms, you're not submitting a report."

"Well, I enjoyed..." Three orgasms!, her brain wanted to blurt out, but she thought she should say something more constructive. "I enjoyed having the chance to please you. And having, you know, the responsibility to as well. I mean last time with all the guys, that was fun, but this was... good for me..."

"Oh, so they're the sweets and I'm the medicine, is that it?" Stuart chided her, his eyes twinkling.

"No, no!" Linda said hastily. "It's not that, it's just..." She shook her head, trying to convey what she was feeling. "I know that I need to be disciplined. I do, don't I?" Stuart gazed at her impassively, letting her work out her own feelings. "I need to be kept under control, to be treated... firmly. I know it gets the best out of me, and I hope that means I gave you the best too." He rolled his eyes and waved a hand at her, letting her know she hardly had to ask. She still wasn't satisfied with her explanation, though. "Sorry, I'm making it sound like a chore... it's really, really not!"

"Don't worry," he reassured her. "I agree, you do need to be disciplined, and you need to learn lessons: the hard way, sometimes. So to give an example, when I smack your pussy around, it's because...?"

"It's because it's yours, sir," Linda declared, finishing his thought for him. "And I shouldn't complain if you use your property how you want."

"Good girl. And speaking of chores, they can be a good thing. They don't have to feel like they sound. I mean, you're going to help me on with my clothes now - technically another chore, but it isn't really, is it?" Linda smiled and shook her head. She picked up his clothes, shuffled over to him and helped him dress, fastening his trousers and buttoning his shirt for him. When she was finished she gave him a kiss on the tip of each shoe, a mark of respect that impressed him. He reached down and ruffled her hair. She nudged against his leg with the affection of a pet for its master.

He stood up and extended a finger, beckoning her to her feet. They faced each other in the dimly lit bedroom, Stuart holding Linda's naked, sweating body in his arms. "How are you feeling now?"

"Tired. Sore. Stretched open everywhere I can imagine!" She giggled, then gazed deep into his eyes. "Grateful." She kissed him on the lips, and he gathered her up and embraced her, his tongue delving down her throat. They made love, then rested with their foreheads touching, gleaming in the heat. "Do you want to stay a bit longer?" she asked hopefully. "I mean, you can use my shower..."

"No, I'd better be getting back. But maybe sometime soon." He ran a hand through his greying hair as he inspected her from top to toe. "It's not like I'm finished with you. Not by a long chalk." He gave her another kiss, then took her by the arm and led her out of the bedroom. Linda followed meekly, her physical exhaustion combining with a mental comedown. She was disappointed he wouldn't stay, but she got the feeling it was more than the usual post-coital indifference. He didn't want to sit and make small talk with her because that was blurring the lines a little; it wasn't what he'd been hired for, and she understood that. She was the one who had dragged him over here to satisfy her itch, after all.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12