Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the doorway Stuart turned and gave her a parting kiss, his fingers laced in hers. "Next week, the usual time. You and Carly. Don't be late, OK?" Linda shook her head. "I've got instructions for both of you. Time to move on to the next phase." She wondered what on earth that could be. But importantly, she was content to wait and find out, rather than send her brain and clit into overdrive in the meantime. She closed the door after him, then leant back against it and let the evening's exertions wash over her. This was how she wanted to feel after every date: well-used, exhausted, but satisfied with her achievements.

***

Now controlling her emotions a little better, Linda waited patiently for Saturday to come and was rewarded with the role of spectator this time round. She sat and watched Stuart fuck Carly with a ruthless determination that made her evening with the boys seem like a garden party. He had no need of ropes or straps this time round. He simply grabbed her by the hair, bent her over the desk in his study and set on her like someone carrying out a controlled demolition. Linda could hear the sound of her sloppy pussy being stretched open, and her shuddering breaths directed into the unyielding wood of the table.

And yet for all the pounding she was taking, Carly refused to be controlled, not completely. She wiggled her hips back against Stuart's, sucking his cock in deeper; savouring every inch of it. From her position in the corner Linda could see the naughty smile creeping over her face, and she somehow had the feeling that Stuart could too. He tightened his grip on Carly's hair and pushed her down face-first on the desk, but her little gasp of fear soon gave way to a long, satisfied moan as she spread her legs wide and took everything he could give her. She was using him for her pleasure just as much as the other way round. Every time her young lithe torso crashed back into his, it seemed like he was the one struggling to last the pace.

Finally Stuart gave a grunt of impatience, picked her up almost bodily off the desk and pushed her to her knees. Carly's mouth was gaping open demandingly even before it was plugged with meat. She responded to his brutal drilling with her own sucking and slurping, pulling his shaft deeper down her throat. He let out a groan of ecstasy, preparing to erupt, but she beat him to the punch. Taking his dick in both hands, she stroked him steadily into her mouth, eyes fixed on his. Captivated, Linda watched Stuart lift on the balls of his feet and tremble as he shot a huge load right onto Carly's waiting tongue. At that moment she so badly wanted to be her, teasing and pleasing her man right through to the finish. She envied her single-minded dedication as much as her other, visible assets.

"Thank you, sir," Carly murmured as she licked the last traces of sperm off his cock. It was as though she had finally remembered to be obedient after five minutes spent indulging herself. Stuart was well aware of it, but as he was still recovering from one of the most powerful orgasms he'd ever had, he was hardly in a position to chastise her. Reaching down, he patted her head and gave a heavy sigh.

"Good girl." The twenty-year age gap between them was suddenly apparent as he leaned back on the desk and wiped his brow. But Linda found him every bit as sexy in this vulnerable post-orgasmic state, hairs rippling on his heaving chest, as she did when he was at his most dominant. It was obvious Carly did too, because without any prompting she stretched out on all fours and kissed him on his feet. Stuart held them to her mouth and she lavished more affection on them, her lips gliding across his toes in a kind of soothing ritual. When his breathing was steadier he sat on the edge of the table and beckoned both girls towards him.

Linda quickly got off her seat and knelt by Carly's side. They made an odd couple, Linda still fully dressed while the only dressing on Carly was the dollop of cum dripping from the side of her mouth. Stuart put his arms down and addressed them. The endorphin rush from his climax was starting to have an impact, making him more relaxed and playful. "Now then ladies, I said we were moving onto the next phase." He paused for a moment, allowing their anticipation to build.

"What I want you to do, in a moment, is go into separate rooms somewhere in this house and have a good, long think about a favourite fantasy of yours. I don't," he added firmly, "mean a nice beach you want to visit some time. I mean something deep inside you, something that finishes you off when you masturbate. A fantasy you've always yearned for but never been able to fulfil, because you never thought you would find someone as perverted as you to do it. It might not be something you're proud of. You understand?"

"Yes sir," they chorused. Linda could feel the hairs standing up on her body, and that oh-so familiar pounding heartbeat, the one she'd developed the first time she had Stuart's hand round her throat and couldn't shake off. She was being given licence to reach into her darkest depths and pull out whatever she chose, and it was clearly not a theoretical exercise. She began to scratch the surface of her brain, ideas seeping out already, but stopped to listen to his further instructions.

"I expect you both to take the time to think this out properly. When you're finished you're going to write your idea down on pen and paper, which I've left for you. That way you have to put real care into it, just like writing a letter - you remember them, Linda." Thanks for reminding me I'm the older one, she thought drily. "Then you come back in here, and you give your folded pieces of paper... to each other."

The two women exchanged looks at once. There was a glint in Carly's eye that Linda found both exciting and disconcerting. "I don't want you to look at them while you're here," Stuart continued. "Wait till you get home, because you've got lots of planning to do. You two are going to become directors. It'll be your job to stage each other's scenario, and make it memorable and enjoyable for them. You can talk to your subject about how you're going to realise their fantasy, but you should also consult me and use your initiative too. I'm sure you'll be able to bring your own ideas to the table."

Linda shook her head in astonishment, gazing down at the floor. Her fear at putting her private thoughts in Carly's hands had been cleverly counterbalanced by the challenge of realising hers. Stuart knew they would enjoy being able to dictate proceedings, like they always tried to do with him. A thought occurred to her, and she looked up at him slyly. "Um, if we're the director... does that mean Darren and the others are the cast?"

Stuart gave an impressed nod, and tapped her on the knee with his foot. "What a clever little girl you are, Linda. But don't let that dictate your fantasy. You may only have room for one of them. If any more get involved, that depends entirely on your generosity. But I'm sure you're a generous person, deep down." His breezy tone was accompanied by a piercing look, right into the depths of her grubby little soul. They both knew that all five men were going to be happily accommodated.

"What does that make you, then?" She was taking the piss slightly now, but he was prepared to tolerate it.

"I'm the producer, I guess. I have to keep the whole company happy. I might also be weighing in from time to time on the set, tampering with the director's vision, but I think you'll appreciate having me there." Linda knew there was no way she could ever go through with it without him.

"I'll give you plenty of help with my idea," Carly said reassuringly, as though she were an old hand at this. Linda's hackles rose a bit.

"Oh, thanks! I do have some ideas of my own, you know." They looked at each other again, and this time Linda was able to match the gleam in Carly's eye. Stuart ordered them up and they rose to their feet, a silent exchange of filth passing between them.

"All right, off you go. Carly, you're in the living room, Linda in the upstairs bedroom. I'll give you half an hour." That sounded excessive to Linda, but as she thought about it more she realised this was something that needed careful thought, just as he had said. She went upstairs and entered the bedroom. It seemed like an exhibition room from a country manor, all drapes and doilies, and she wondered whether Stuart actually slept in here.

She crossed to the window, where a writing pad and pen had been left on the sill. It was a warm still day, the sun was blazing in, and she had been tasked with writing her own condensed piece of erotica. Leaning against the window, she looked into the neat suburban garden and began dreaming. When the dream had taken her far enough she sat down on the bed, pad on her knee, and went to work.

Although she didn't need the full half hour, she waited till it had passed before she crept downstairs again. She met Carly as she emerged from the living room, and they looked at each other with eyebrows raised, asking the other person what kind of dirt they'd managed to produce. She let her walk ahead of her into the study where Stuart was waiting for them. "Did you have any problems coming up with something?"

"No sir," said Carly instantly.

"No, sir," Linda echoed with a little smirk.

"Excellent. Well, let's see them, and make sure they're properly folded." Linda took out her sheet of paper from her jeans pocket. Carly had nowhere on her to hide anything, so only had to lift her hand from her side. Carefully they passed each other their fantasies, like they were exchanging merchandise at a drug deal.

Stuart leaned back on the desk, arms folded. He hadn't dressed in the time they had been away, and Linda could see his cock growing again. He held out a finger towards her. "Come here." She walked slowly towards him, entering the lion's den. When she was close enough, he reached forward and pulled her towards him by the cameltoe showing through her jeans. Linda felt her cheeks go red. "How's this holding up, then? Been missing me?"

"Every day, sir," she replied honestly, her voice calm enough to show that she was prepared to wait for her next fix.

"I want to keep you on ice until we're ready to shoot your 'scene', because those boys deserve the best of you, and that's what they're going to get. OK?"

"Yes sir." Linda was so committed by now that she was sure there was plenty of her best to go round, but the idea of being delivered fresh into their hands, for them to take advantage of, appealed to her too.

Stuart held onto her pussy for a little while longer, thoughts running through his head. "How's your student doing?" he asked suddenly.

Linda was taken aback. "Um, he's fine. I haven't met him since the first night... not in private, I mean." Her thoughts had drifted to Ryan a few times when she was indulging herself at home, but she'd not done anything with him recently bar some low-level flirting in seminars. The mention of his name brought out a pang of guilt that she hadn't followed up on that first night yet.

"I see. Well, probably for the best at the moment, but that's a good investment you've made there. You should get some more return on it. Why don't you call him and remind him that you're still interested?"

"It's OK, he knows how it works. When we can find the time, then..."

Stuart shook his head. "Linda. Make the time. Phone him and remind him exactly what you did together, and what he still has to look forward to. Keep him on the boil. You've just used your imagination with a pen, I'm sure you can be equally creative with your voice."

A tingle of excitement ran through Linda's pussy, and she wondered if Stuart could feel the bulge in his fingers getting bigger. "He might have got over me by now," she suggested, playing devil's advocate. "Young guys are like that. They just move on to whoever turns their head."

Stuart looked away and smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure he's got better offers than you queuing up round the block. In his dreams!" He was so emphatic that Linda was silently flattered. She began to think of what she was going to say to Ryan that night to keep him nicely on edge; all this, and a sex scene to devise too. There'd hardly be any time left for her normal lesson planning.

Stuart noticed the cogs starting to turn in her mind. He gave her a little pat on the crotch, not the full-bodied slap he had administered before that both enraged and aroused her. "Save it for later, Linda. You're still on my time. Back on your knees." She got down on the floor, her face turned up at him. Stuart opened his legs a little wider, showing off his rapidly stiffening dick, and tapped his feet idly on the floor. "Did you enjoy me smothering your face the other night, Linda?"

"Uh-hmm!" she nodded brightly. She could sense Carly paying a little more attention behind her than she had been.

"Then I'm sure you won't mind another little taste. Up you come." He sat on the very edge of the desk, perched forward enough for his balls to be easily accessible. Linda squatted below him and pushed her face up into his crotch, sucking and licking his warm, sweating sac. She relished the opportunity to please him again, particularly as he was not seeking, or indeed capable of, another orgasm. He enjoyed her soft, darting tongue, rubbing his balls further into her skin to remind her of her place. The sound of her slobbering lips was all that pervaded the room as Carly watched quietly.

After a little while Linda worked her way backwards and began tonguing his arsehole. Stuart gave a groan of approval and slid off the desk so she could get further inside. "Without even being told, now that's a good sub. That taste really hits the spot, doesn't it?" She grunted her agreement through a mouthful of backside, her cheeks pressed rigidly against his. She pushed her tongue in as deep as she could, pressing on his ring, until she was gasping for breath. He gave her face a little squeeze with his buttocks, then backed away and took her by the hair. "I can see you've become hooked. I might have to tell the boys to take an extra-long shower before they turn up."

"Yes sir." He held her for a moment, staring at her wide-eyed face, before he let go and her head dropped to the floor. Linda took a deep breath, spit hanging from her chin, as her mind raced and pussy throbbed. It was an addiction she couldn't conquer.

She and Carly left soon afterwards, each taking their little outline to study at home. Linda made a conscious decision not to look at hers the moment she was in the car, because she needed time to process her own thoughts first; and to give Ryan his own outline to look forward to. When she got home she made lunch, did some tidying up, watched TV, and lay back on the couch with a knot of nerves in her stomach. It was the weekend, so she didn't have to wait until that evening...

Flicking through her phone, she found Ryan's number and hovered over it. There was every chance he wouldn't answer, and that even if he did he wouldn't be free to speak. But he did answer, and when he realised it was her she quickly had his full attention. Linda put it to good use, and less than ten minutes later an enormous groan of pleasure echoed down the phone at her as she rubbed her swollen clit. It was quickly followed by a similarly huge groan of dismay. When Linda realised why, she chuckled and gave herself a pat on the back. The next mess she was responsible for, she would have to clean up herself.

12