Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 04

Story Info
Linda turns her partner in crime into a respectable lady.
6.8k words
4
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

"Nearly there." Linda held out the brush and gave Carly's cheek another delicate swipe. She didn't see a glittering future for herself as a make-up artist, but Carly was certainly a promising starlet; she had the necessary patience. They had been sitting for close to an hour and her nerves must have built to a crescendo by now, but if so they weren't visible. Or perhaps she really did take things like this in her stride. Linda doubted it. She got the feeling that Carly was very much a 'turn up and fuck' kind of girl. She didn't spend time choosing her look - it just happened that her normal wardrobe coincided with what most guys wanted to see. She'd never embarked on a makeover as elaborate as this.

They both turned to face the mirror, examining what they had created. Carly gave herself a critical look, but eventually nodded. "I like it."

"Do you want to go further? Really pile it on?"

"No, this is good. I want... I mean, I think it would be better if I looked like I was trying to be a bit classy. Only a bit, though." She puckered her lips, which were now a brilliant shade of crimson. The make-up round her eyes and cheeks was certainly thick enough to create the desired effect. Her face usually had a wholesome look to it, but that was gone now. She smoothed back her hair and meditated on the role she was about to adopt, like any performer nearing curtain up.

Linda put the brush down. "Just face me for a moment." Carly swung her chair round and the older woman inspected her. "You sure you don't want stockings on?"

Carly ran her fingers down her long, bare legs, which seemed much longer when she was sitting down than Linda had ever noticed when she was standing. "Nah. Stockings, belts, all that stuff... I never wear it. It just gets in the way. The guys aren't interested in it, so why should I be?" Her single-minded logic was going to stand her in good stead, thought Linda. She examined the rest of her ensemble and was satisfied, though she did have one regret. "I'd have liked a bit more colour. You know, something bright, like neon yellow or pink. It fits the role better. It would be more eye-catching."

Linda snorted. "Believe me, you won't have any problems there!" Carly's outfit was very like the one that Linda herself had worn to her first mass gathering. There was a see-through mesh crop-top and a pair of skin-tight shorts that had virtually moulded themselves to her nether regions, front as well as back. Moreover, it was all decked out in the same brilliant shade of white. The two women knew exactly why Stuart insisted on it; they shared a knowing look the moment they removed the packaging. In Carly's case, it was doubly ironic. Her days of wearing white had been thoroughly superseded.

The main difference was in the footwear; instead of boots, she was sporting a towering pair of stripper heels which she was clearly very proud of. Every time she crossed her legs in the make-up chair she wiggled her feet and glanced down at them. When she was standing in them she was eye to eye with Linda, which made an interesting change. It felt right too, seeing as how they were partners in this. Carly got up and brushed herself down, turning in front of the mirror. She had to swivel carefully, one foot clumping at a time. "Well..." she ventured, her nerves showing at last. "How do I look?"

Linda raised her eyebrows and gave an honest answer. "Like fifty quid in a back room, no questions asked." That was just what Carly had hoped for. Grinning, she did a little jump of delight in her shoes and looked round the room, as though girding herself for battle. She made a few cautious moves forward, but Linda motioned her back to her chair. "You might as well stay off those until you have to."

"Yeah, I suppose." Carly slumped down again, putting one leg up on the desk. When Linda gave her an amused look, she shrugged. "They're going to be open a lot anyway." She seemed to cut a relaxed figure, but every now and then she clasped her hands together and kneaded them. "What time is it?"

Linda glanced at her watch. "Ten to. Don't worry, my phone's right here." She reached into her pocket and set it on the table. "How are you feeling?"

There was another shrug from Carly, an obvious defence mechanism. Most of the time Linda had known her she seemed older than her years, but now the opposite was true. "Ready as I'll ever be," she declared, knowing the clichés were mounting. "What about you?" This time her anxious voice carried far more sincerity. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Linda sighed in exasperation. "You take a lot of convincing that I'm not some frightened old lady, don't you?" Carly looked apologetic.

"It's not that. I know you're up for it, but... it's a big change from anything we've done before. I thought it might... offend you." She huddled low in her chair like an embarrassed schoolgirl.

"It does, a bit. But that's partly why I'm doing it. There are plenty of things I have done since I met you and Stu that might have offended me in the past. I'm willing to have my mind changed."

"Oh God, don't call him that," Carly winced.

"What, Stu? Stu McGrew? Doesn't it have a ring to it?"

"No it doesn't. Geez, it's horrible."

"Well I wouldn't call him that to his face..." By an act of telepathy, her phone suddenly tinkled. Linda exchanged a look with Carly and picked it up. "Hello there, sir," she purred. Stuart's reply seemed to suggest that she was making fun of him and she hastily clarified that she wasn't. Carly looked away, hiding a grin. "Uh-hmm. Yes. Yes sir, we'll be here and ready. I'll let you all in. Yes. Goodbye." She set the phone down. "See? I said I'd be more respectful in person."

"Kicked your arse, did he?

"No, no," Linda protested, hands aloft. "It's fine, it's cool. I need to go through though." She stood up and checked her own appearance in the mirror. She was wearing a modified version of the clothes she had first met Stuart in: heels, a short skirt and close-fitting jacket, underneath which she wore a very brassy leopard skin top. It was basically her cougar outfit, she reasoned, so the spots made sense. Having smoothed her jacket down and fiddled with her hair, she was ready to face her customers. She picked up her phone and moved to the door. "Why don't you put both feet up? I'll call you when it's time."

Carly lifted the remaining leg and entwined it with the other one, lounging back in her seat. She looked at the same time so girlish and so odd, not at all like the eager professional she was supposed to be. Linda shook her head. "If they ever saw you like that... They'd have you off that chair in a hurry."

The younger woman laced her hands behind her head to make the effect complete. "I know. I promise I'll be a good girl." With those words ringing in Linda's ears, she closed the bedroom door and moved gently into the living room. She couldn't speak for Carly, but her heart was pounding nineteen to the dozen and they hadn't even arrived yet. She reminded herself that it was a fear of the unknown, the same as most fears, and these people were not unknown: only the situation itself. But even though she was the watcher this time, she knew she would have to do more than just watch.

She sat in an armchair facing the door and ran through her part: how she wanted to play it and how much time she would invest in it before the real business began. She was used to standing before groups in lecture halls and seminars, she reminded herself. She could present. Now she needed to sell too.

The clatter of footsteps outside gave her an early warning of their arrival. She steeled herself, did one final round of grooming and moved towards the door. The buzzer rang once and she stepped forwards slowly, knowing it was important to take her time. Carefully she unbolted and drew back the door, expecting to come face to face with Stuart. Instead it was Darren standing on the threshold. The moment he needed to, he was in character. "Hi. Have we come to the right place?"

"You have indeed," she replied, rising to the occasion. "Come on in, all of you." She stood to one side and they filed obediently in, a few of them exchanging knowing looks with her. Some were better at playing their roles than others, but all of them groped her as they passed, displaying a cheerful disregard for that part of the etiquette. Stuart was the last to enter. As he took his turn grabbing her she fell back against him and giggled. "Naughty, you should all be saving that for later."

"We're not playing strictly by house rules Linda," he murmured, his hand creeping up her skirt. "As you well know." He squeezed her bum and followed the others into the room. There were two sofas facing each other across a central carpet, and the guys had spread out along both of these. Stuart picked out a small metal chair from the corner and drew it up, sitting nearby but not with the others.

Linda moved down the middle of the room, keenly aware that everyone's eye was on her. Summoning her courage, she turned back in their direction and dropped into her armchair. She crossed her legs and pushed her torso out slightly, trying to project an air of confidence. "Well, I'm glad you all made it," she began, her eyes sweeping over each person without lingering on anybody. "I know you won't be disappointed."

"What have you got lined up for us, then?" asked Chris.

"What did you have in mind?" she batted back instantly, feeling proud of herself. "Tell me what sort of girl does it for you." It was the ideal response; it challenged him, but it was clear that he enjoyed the challenge.

"Young. Keen," he announced at length, his hand already wandering to the bulge in his jeans. "Adventurous. A girl who's willing to work for her money."

"What about the rest of you? Any particular types or looks you prefer?"

"I like something to grab onto," Adam announced, a little shyly given that he was the youngest in the group. "You always need a bit of meat." There was no need for caution, however, as his suggestion met with a chorus of approval. Linda was amused to see the line between role play and reality blurring so quickly. The opinions that followed were clearly the genuine article, not some attempt to imitate a hardened punter.

"I don't care so much about the details: young, old, blonde, brunette, whatever," said Paul. "She just needs to have the right attitude, like Chris said."

"She's got to be open-minded," Eric agreed. He seemed to be constructing a picture in his head as he sat back. "Decent curves, like Adam said. Nice round bum, tapering down into the thighs..." There was another murmur of assent from the group.

"I like good size tits too," Darren chipped in. "They don't have to be gigantic, just a nice handful. The shape is more important. I love those ones that curve out at the bottom, you can really get your fingers round them."

"Oh yeah, I know what you mean..." The discussion continued. Stuart caught Linda's eye and gave her a look, as if to say this could go on for a while.

"Well then," she said, clapping the arms of her chair to make it decisive. "You've all got your own tastes, I'm not surprised. But I think I know what you're after: a hard worker, and a good package." That turn of phrase hit just the right note with Stuart, who nodded approvingly. Feeling buoyed, Linda got to her feet. "I've got a girl here who ticks all those boxes, I think you're going to like her." She turned towards the bedroom door. It struck her at that moment that, after all their talk of dream women, the guys would have loved it if she could produce someone truly unknown: a girl who might not embody all their fantasies, but would provide that edge of excitement. Instead they knew exactly who they were getting. She hoped that familiarity had not bred contempt.

She crossed to the door and picked up a bell from a nearby table. She rang it delicately, trying to affect a feminine flutter. At the same time she thought of her last sight of Carly, feet up on the desk. The contrast amused her and she had to suppress a smile. She wondered what kind of figure Carly was going to cut when she came through that door.

She heard the clunk of heels approaching the door, which was slowly drawn back. A bare arm appeared round the side of the frame. The rest of Carly gradually followed, but she could not have been more different from five minutes earlier. She edged through, brushing her hair back from her face. When she was fully in view, she leaned back on the door with her arms wrapped behind her, gazing meekly downwards. As an act it was almost too good, and Linda hesitated for a moment; but she could see Carly angling her body out, showing it off to maximum effect, even as she pretended to hide it. Springing to life, she took her hand and raised it. "Here we are, gentlemen. The perfect evening's entertainment. Let me give you a closer look."

She stepped in front of Carly and guided her over to the armchair, making sure she was blocking everyone's view. Only when the moment was right did she take her seat again, allowing them to see her clearly. "I think you can all agree this is a pretty good package. Turn around, let them see." She waved her finger in a little arc and Carly did a slow, teasing three sixty, fingers pressed flat to her thighs. There were whistles of astonishment as the men took in her sculpted backside. "Round enough for you, Eric?"

"Uh-hmm," he muttered, his hand already occupied. "God, where did you find that outfit... She'd be more decent if she was naked."

"I always make sure my girls look the part. Bend over." Carly did as she was told. Linda reached out and grabbed her right buttock. "Enough meat there for everyone. That bum's not just for show either, it's fully practical." She thought she could see a smile on Carly's face, well out of everyone's sight.

"Does she speak?" Chris asked pointedly. Before they could think of the appropriate reply, Paul came up with another good query: "Does she have a name?"

Linda was silent for a moment, her mind in overdrive. She could sense Carly waiting for her to come up with something that they hadn't considered. Then she suddenly asked, "What is it tonight? What day, I mean?"

The men exchanged baffled looks. "Er, it's Friday," said Adam.

"Well, there you are. She's tonight's girl, so call her Friday. Do you boys remember the names of every hooker you've met? Of course not. You've got more important things to do with them." Her sleazy objectifying train of thought hit them at last, and smiles crept over their faces. "They're just days and times, so think of her the same way. You're Friday at eight, isn't that right hon?" Carly nodded. From his vantage point, Stuart looked genuinely impressed. He rested his chin in his palm and watched.

"And to answer your first question," said Linda, getting into her stride, "yes she does speak." She looked up at Carly. "Why don't you tell the guys a little more about yourself, and what you're here for?"

Carly put her arms behind her back again, tossing her hair to one side. "Well, I'm twenty one years old," she trilled. "I'm looking to earn some money fast and the best thing I have to offer is my body, so... I was very lucky to be given an opportunity like this." She gave Linda a simpering look.

"How many clients have you seen so far?" asked Chris.

"Only a few. I'm still fresh meat, in case you were worried." She paused, and her voice dropped an octave. "Is that what you're looking for?"

He examined her from head to toe, working steadily at his cock. "Let's see."

"You've not done anything like this before, have you?" Linda pointed out.

"Oh, definitely not. This is all new to me. I'm learning more and more each time about what men like, and how I can please them. I was a bit nervous about taking on so many of you at once, but... I should learn five times as much, right?" She giggled, fidgeting in her impossibly high shoes. Linda could tell that her anxious demeanour wasn't completely put on. The moment when she had to prove herself was approaching fast.

Darren leant forward and clicked his fingers. "OK. Come over here, I want to ask you some more questions." Carly took one step forward and he instantly motioned to the floor. "Come on, you've seen enough guys to know your place." She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled the distance of five feet as slowly as she possibly could, swaying her hips from side to side. By now everyone's hands were busy. When she was right under Darren's feet she stopped abruptly, gazing up at him with doe-like eyes. He addressed her in a soft, patient voice.

"We can all see your assets, no question there. But as you know, there's plenty of fresh meat out there and we get a lot of it. We meet young, willing tarts from all over the world and we make them earn their fee. So what is it that you can offer experienced punters like us? What makes you stand out?"

Carly thought for a moment. "Well, I would say I am naturally very obedient. I know how important that is for this job. I listen to what men say and I follow their orders, always." On the other side, Adam and Chris had begun fondling her outstretched body. They grabbed handfuls of her breasts and thighs as she spoke. "I'm a hard worker, like Linda said. I bring all the energy I can to every meeting. I want to make it a special experience for you." That last comment was delivered without the wheedling innocence of the others. She stared hard at Darren, and Linda could see him acknowledging the real Carly for a moment.

"What sort of things are you good at sexually, then?" asked Paul, adopting full interviewer mode. "What are your major strengths?"

"I'm a fuck doll." There was a wave of laughter all around her. "Honest," she protested, trying to keep up the act. "My first client really put me through my paces, and afterwards he said I was a natural fuck doll. I like it. It's growing on me."

"Uh-huh. So what does that mean in practice?" Chris enquired.

"I'm very flexible. I can take a good hard pounding in a lot of positions. Every hole is open for business. I'm ready to be pushed around - choked, slapped, the works. You can use me the way you've always wanted to use a slut but not been able to."

Darren exchanged wide-eyed looks with the others. "Now who says we've not been able to do that before, eh fellas?" He wasn't going to keep Carly hanging any longer, though. He glanced over at Linda. "Well, if your boss says it's OK..."

Holding his gaze, Linda sat back in her chair. "She's all yours."

The tingle of adrenaline that ran through her body was so strong, she wondered how Carly felt. Darren took her by the throat and she rose to her feet. The five men leapt off the sofa almost in unison and surrounded her. They fell greedily on every inch of exposed flesh, and there was plenty to go around. Carly staggered back in her heels as fingers were thrust down her shorts, probing her pussy. Its outline was plainly visible through the thin material. Her neck and chest were covered by eager licking tongues. Adam grabbed her by the hair, pulled her towards him and kissed her hard. When their mouths broke off she was looking at him with wild, dancing eyes. The first wave had hit her.

She had been given two cocks to hold onto but she was soon deluged with more. Darren bent her over and Chris plunged straight down her throat, holding her long blonde hair in his fist. Carly spread her legs wider and steadied herself as Darren pushed a couple of fingers deep inside her. He worked them around for a few seconds, then withdrew them and licked them dry. "Yep, she's ready to go." He undid the zip on her shorts and pulled them off her hips, which was an effort in itself. Now three quarters as opposed to half-naked, she was balanced precariously between her suitors. Darren leaned over her and murmured, "Back where you belong." She took the hint and dropped to her knees, managing to keep Chris in her mouth. He skull-fucked her for a few more seconds then pulled out, leaving a huge dollop of spit down her heaving chin.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12