Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly gasped with relief, but it was short-lived. With another yank of her hair she was swung round and her throat filled once more. Linda could see her carefully applied make-up beginning to run already. She gulped on Paul's cock, swallowing it deeper and deeper, until she was right down to the balls and gagging for all she was worth. Paul held her there, hands pressed to her scalp, until she was released and another torrent of saliva came bubbling out. She pitched forward and spat it onto her chest, sucking in lungfuls of air. He angled her face from side to side, slapping it with his dick, until she was ready for the next guy's assault. Linda watched in amazement as she was passed from one man to another, each testing her to the limit. Her lips bulged under the strain, as did her throat muscles. But all the time she kept both hands working, switching them over as required. She was determined that there would be no let-up from her end.

Darren finally hauled her to her feet. Her face was burning red and smeared with purple shades of make-up. "You learning a lot so far, Friday?"

"Yes sir," she spluttered. He marched her over to the couch by her hair and shoved her onto it. She landed flat on her back, still half-dazed. Darren knelt at one end and through a determined effort, finally managed to remove her booty shorts. Tossing them to one side, he grabbed both legs and pulled her towards him. Carly held her mouth open in anticipation as she saw his enormous cock loom into view. Without any warm-up he plunged inside her and her whole body spasmed into the couch. "Jesus..." she hissed. She dug her fingers in and mewled as she took the first few strokes.

"Wow, you're so wet down there I thought it would just slide right in. Guess I was wrong." Carly looked up at him through gritted teeth and seemed about to say something that would shatter her sweetie-pie role, but she resisted. She had other distractions to keep her busy. The rest of the men were converging on her, and Adam got there first. He had already flung off his clothes; he took one look at her outstretched body and climbed on top of her, directly over her face. Her eyes lit up in excitement as he lowered his crotch onto her gaping tongue. She devoured it eagerly, licking from the tip of his cock to the furthest reaches of his sac. She dug her hands into his bum, holding onto him as though she wanted to keep him. Linda knew the feeling. For the first time since they'd begun, she wished she was in Carly's shoes, testing though they were.

The pleasure of having Adam on her face seemed to relax her. Darren pushed further inside her and she began to open up, still sighing with the effort but taking it. She eased Adam forwards a little and began to rim him. Her tongue darted around his opening and then she consumed it, pressing her cheeks in as hard as she could. Adam sighed, letting his penis swell on her forehead. "Guess you were right, Friday," Chris observed. "You do need to be a good arse-licker to do this job." Carly replied with a muffled but firm, "Uh-hmm" from her confinement. The room was filled with a repeated squelching noise as her pussy started to enjoy itself.

She gave Adam a parting kiss on his dick as he levered himself off her. The next man stood by the couch and she raised herself on her elbows to suck him. Now that she was free to use her own impetus she put her sloppy, teasing technique to work, pressing down on the head with her lips and keeping eye contact throughout. Linda realised she had crossed the line from interested party to voyeur when the lack of a clear view annoyed her and she moved her chair a little closer. "Angles, everyone," came the voice of Stuart, reminding them who the real boss was. "Give your director plenty of options. Darren, you should know that." He placed Carly's legs together on one shoulder and shifted her body onto its side. The friction between her thighs seemed to intensify the sensation, making her moan through her clogged throat.

The other men were disrobing fast, which Linda was also happy to get closer to. Soon their clothes littered the floor and they were queuing up for their turn on Carly's tonsils. They were also realising the limitations of their surroundings. "Hey, Darren," Eric piped up. "I know you're used to screwing on sofas or kitchen tops or whatever, but the rest of us normally need a bed. That OK with you?"

Linda jumped to her feet, pointing back the way Carly had come with her best corporate hostess manner. "The bedroom is just through there if you want it."

"Right, up you come." Darren grabbed Carly by the shoulders and hauled her upright. "Can you take her arms, fellas? We're going for a little ride." Chris and Eric did so and together the three of them lifted their captive with Darren's cock still lodged inside her. "Don't say afterwards that we weren't nice to you, OK?" She grinned and shook her head as she was carried across the room, followed by the other men. Linda exchanged a look with Stuart, who held up his hand and gestured after them.

"I think we'd better go with the flow." She could tell he was pleased that the whole sordid scenario had acquired its own momentum. They were the last to file into the bedroom, and the only ones still clothed. Stuart brought his chair with him and set it up near the door, still keeping his distance. Linda edged over to a seat by the dressing table. Carly was pinned near the foot of the bed, her spiked heels threatening to gouge Darren's shoulders. He was still monopolising her pussy as the others knelt around her, groping her tits and smacking her with their cocks. Her top had been torn off and flung in a corner, making her access all areas, and her entire body glowed pink.

"You want to share some of that, Das?" said Chris, voicing everyone's thoughts.

"Just breaking her in, that's all." Darren gave her another couple of deep thrusts and pulled out. "God, that's a nice cunt. But there's plenty of options - all holes open, isn't that right slut?" He seized her by the throat to get her attention.

"Yes sir."

"I don't like this yes sir, no sir business," Paul decided. "Your boss said that you're ours now, right?" She nodded. "We're managing you. So when you speak to any of us you call us boss, you understand?"

"Yes, boss." He pushed her onto her front and she squatted before him, taking a second drilling in her mouth. Adam and Chris were fingering her other openings, testing the material they had to work with. By chance they slipped digits into her at the same time, which she responded well to. Chris probed inside her rectum, gradually loosening it.

"You've been waiting for this, haven't you?"

"Yes boss..." Slowly he added another finger and massaged the two of them together. Carly was still for a moment, but then she started to grind back into him. Meanwhile Adam had extracted a steady stream of fluid that was slipping down her thighs. He scooped some of it up and held it to her lips, where she sucked it off eagerly. They shared a moment of silent chemistry, their eyes piercing into each other.

"Lie down," Adam mouthed. He gripped her under the arms and lowered her on top of him, while he manoeuvred his dick upwards. Carly realised what was happening and clung tightly to him. Behind her Chris steadied himself and then eased his cock into her. She winced, her head dropping onto Adam's chest.

"Time to start earning your money, Friday," Chris announced. He took her by the hair and drove deep into her arse as Adam thrust up from below. Linda watched Carly's body freeze and then bolt upwards, constrained by the two men who had such a powerful grip on her. She whimpered under the strain. Adam brought her down again, into another deep, suffocating kiss. With their lips still joined he thrust up into her, the effort showing in his strained thighs and biceps. She looked at him nose to nose, the sweat glistening on their foreheads, as he began to pound her in earnest. With one hand secure round her back, the other one darted to her throat and gripped it, firmly. She was going nowhere.

Between them the two men applied the screws, turning her into the fuck doll she'd claimed to be. Carly squealed, her fingertips digging into the sheets. The last vacancy was filled by Paul and Eric, who took up position either side and throat fucked her in shifts, dragging her slobbering mouth where they wanted. Linda was intrigued to see Eric, a little older than the others and not trying so hard to act the stud, ploughing her just as remorselessly as they had. It was fun to see him let go of the reins; Carly just had that effect on people. Chris had almost climbed on top of her backside, his balls slapping into her with each thrust. Linda sat back and enjoyed the spectacle. Without her even realising, her hand strayed between her knees and began to creep upwards.

Finally Chris pulled out with a sigh, leaving a gaping pink hole behind. Adam sprung upright, still holding Carly. Without needing to be told she wrapped her thighs round his hips, locking them together. They slammed hard into each other, faces creased in ecstasy. For a moment they were so perfectly entwined that no-one wanted to disturb them. But then more hands forced her down on the bed, leaving her sprawled with her arms wide in surrender. The conquering powers smothered her and she stuck her tongue up more backsides and into sweating balls. Linda could see her jaw working away frantically while she snorted in air. She yelped as her nipples were slapped and pinched.

When the assault had lessened, she was dragged by her ankles into the centre of the bed. She glanced from side to side, her head a confused whirl. "Tell us something, Friday," said Darren, kneeling over her. "How does it feel knowing that Madam over there is taking half your earnings for tonight? Still enjoying your work?"

Carly looked up at him with shining eyes. "Um..." she mumbled, trying to put her strained vocal chords in gear. "It's all good experience, boss." Her lipstick was smeared round her mouth and chin like it had been scribbled on.

"You think if you'd opened your mind more as a teenager rather than your legs, things'd be different right now?" That little remark made everyone pause for a moment; even Stuart raised his eyebrows. But Carly knew exactly how to take the bait.

"Uh-uh," she shook her head. "I'm too dumb for that, boss. I know what I'm good for. I don't need brains with nice men like you around to take care of me."

Darren pointed to the bed. "On all fours again, you slag." She did as instructed and he knelt in front of her mouth, cock at the ready. Paul knelt behind her and grabbed her hips, easing her backwards. When Carly realised he was aiming for her bum she hesitated, but this time she felt prepared. He eased his way into her and she moaned in appreciation, spreading her arms and legs in an animal-like crouch. They gave her a good workout and she rose to the challenge, bearing down on their cocks with her own body. She had hardly spat out the torrent from her bubbling mouth when Paul forced her head into the sheets and gave her a few hard strokes in her arse that made her quiver. Bit by bit she was being fucked into the ground.

By now Linda was totally consumed. Her thighs were fidgeting together, and her hand wandered higher and higher. When it brushed the hem of her knickers she made herself jump. For a moment she felt guilty, and then a more sensible voice asked her what she had to be embarrassed about. No-one was paying her any heed when they had their own sex toy to indulge in. But a sixth sense told her that someone was looking; and sure enough, when her eyes drifted to the right, Stuart was there. He wasn't leering or mocking her in any way, just mildly curious. She kept her hand frozen in position, not knowing what to do. He leaned closer and spoke softly.

"You know it's your show, right?" She looked at him quizzically. "You're the director. Make it work for you." With that he drew back. Linda hesitated, feeling her cheeks turn red. Even now, in this bizarre setting, there was a barrier she had to fight to overcome. She let her hand rest on her crotch, and slowly parted her legs. She dug a little deeper into the chair, making herself comfortable. But the change in body language wasn't the hardest part about advertising her intentions. Taking a deep breath, she focused on the men in front of her, who were all busy enjoying their purchase.

"Hey," she said uncertainly, and they whipped round in surprise. "I've got an idea. Why don't you lie her on the edge of the bed, with her head hanging over the side? That'll make a good target." They got the hint from Linda's body language that this wasn't solely for their benefit. Through her sweaty blonde hair Carly peered at her and smiled knowingly. She was all poised to make the move herself, but she remembered her place in the pecking order and remained still. Darren looked down at her and she said nothing, only nodded eagerly with her tongue hanging out like a puppy.

"The career ladies have spoken," he concluded. He and Chris took her arms and pulled her to the side of the bed nearest to Linda. She lay flat out, her head facing upwards. Chris walked round to her and straddled her with his thighs. He lowered himself until he was squatting right on her face, just short of applying his full body weight.

"You going to do your owner proud, huh Friday?" he murmured. "Be a real cock whore for her?" Unable to speak, Carly nodded, and licked his arsehole. "Good girl." He shuffled around on top of her for a few seconds, getting the most out of her probing tongue, before he stepped off. With her line of sight restored, Linda saw Eric kneel between Carly's legs, ready to have a go on her at long last. Carly looked up and waved hello, pressing her sharp heels gently into his chest. He grabbed one foot, held it to his mouth and sucked on her dainty toes. Carly let the other foot drop until it was rubbing the underside of his cock.

"I've been waiting for you," she cooed as she nurtured his hard-on. "Same way you've been waiting for this young cunt." He smiled benevolently, then pointed to the circle that was gathering around her.

"Keep that dirty mouth of yours where it belongs." He'd barely finished speaking when Carly's head was yanked off the bed. She opened wide for her punters, all of whom were jerking off in readiness. Adam stepped forward and positioned himself, his knees slightly bent. He slipped his cock into her mouth and she reached up for it, drawing it into the recesses of her throat. Suddenly she mewled as Eric slipped into her at the other end. If she'd expected him to go easy on her she was soon corrected. She clutched at Adam's thighs for support as she was split open. Adam was also pushing downwards with all the force he could muster. She was nothing more than a helpless puppet, lodged between them while they pounded her holes.

The blood began to rush to her throbbing temples. The gurgling noise she produced got louder and louder, until a fountain of spit bubbled out of her lips. It dripped down her face and into her hair, turning it into a sodden mess. And Linda masturbated like she never had before. She had already hiked her skirt up round her waist so she could play with herself freely; now she unzipped it and tossed it away. She watched Carly's degradation with her fingers glued to her clit, rubbing incessantly.

Out of nowhere, Stuart spoke up. "Well Carly, I think you've succeeded. Pleasing a bunch of men is easy enough, but you've finally become enough of a dirty slut to get your fellow woman off. You must be very proud." Carly giggled, spewing out more saliva which streamed all over her face. Linda let out a moan: nothing huge or climactic, just something to ease herself along while her hand worked overtime. She had nothing to hide any more. When the other guys turned her way, and used her for inspiration, she widened her legs to give them a better view. Darren came over and gently eased her knickers off, allowing her to continue wanking almost uninterrupted.

"Thank you," she muttered.

"I could see you were busy." She didn't even smile, she simply nodded. She watched the next man take over on Carly's mouth and ramped up the pressure on her clit, feeling it pulsate in anticipation. During that next round of throat fucking, she threw back her head and came hard, her feet thumping the sides of her chair. Her legs tingled all the way down. When she opened her eyes she was sitting in a large patch of fluid and most of the penises in the room were standing in tribute to her. She had neither the wish nor the energy to cover herself up. With her head lolling to one side, she spread her oozing pussy so they could all see. Among the interested watchers was Carly, whose glistening eyes were focusing on her even as she blinked spit out of them.

"Well done," Stuart said drily. "I'm glad we're finding out what does it for you, Linda. Is there a second one lurking in there?"

"Nuh-uh," Linda sighed, tapping her clitoral hood. She dropped her legs to the floor and lounged back, her thighs still gaping.

"I think you underestimate yourself. Go for another, there's no rush. If you want to pig out that's fine by us." Linda's face was hot again as the entire room stared at her. They knew she wasn't experimenting anymore. The secret was out.

12