Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 05

Story Info
Carly is reduced to a mess, and Linda helps clean her up.
5.5k words
4.25
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

The silence in the tiny room was broken when Stuart turned his attention to Carly. "You, missy, need to look after your blood vessels. Bring her up." Eric lunged forwards and scooped her up in his arms, lifting her back onto the bed. She fell on her side and everyone saw the veins throbbing in her scarlet face. She let out a puff of exhaustion, but she was beaming from ear to ear. Eric took her by the neck and kissed her. She relaxed in his arms, kissing him back with smooth, assured movements of her tongue. He stroked her shoulder and she nestled close to him, lying in his embrace. His dick slipped back into her without even having to be aimed, which made her giggle.

"You know it's all yours, don't you?" she murmured. He wrapped his legs round her and drove his way in, still holding her by the neck. They looked deep into each other's eyes as they fucked. Carly's pussy began to leak, a trickle at first and then a steady gush all over his balls, which Linda noticed if the others didn't. The sweat on her forehead shone in the dim light, giving the crowning touch to her already beautiful silhouette.

Eric was perspiring heavily himself. He wiped his brow and shook his head in disbelief. "How do you stay so tight, the number of times I've ruined you..."

She screwed up her face in concentration even as she was being pummelled. "Um, how many times is it... three? No, four now. Yeah, four." She realised that she was breaking the illusion again and clammed up. But then she reached out and brushed his lips gently with her index finger. "You're the first, boss," she whispered, her face a picture of baby doll innocence. "The first one who gets to splash out on me. Enjoy it, won't you?"

Eric stared at her as her words sank in. They were the best stimulus he could have dreamt of. He slowed down to a few short, abrupt strokes before he pulled out. Carly spun onto her back at once. He crouched over her torso, pumping his cock frantically. She grabbed hold of her tits and lifted them slightly, and he pushed his way in between them. They weren't big enough to envelop him, but the friction was just the trigger he needed. He dug his knees into the bed either side of her and unleashed a jet that landed on her nose, chin and breasts. Carly yelped in surprise, grinning through the devastation. The next few blasts enveloped her neck, creating a collar of sperm. "Wow..." she exclaimed.

He softened his grip and fell back slightly. "Not bad for an oldie, anyway," he sighed. She propped herself on her elbows and devoured the remains of his load. She held his cock in her mouth until it was clean from top to bottom, then withdrew with a final flick of the tongue.

"Sensational -- boss." The smile on her face grew a little wider. Eric shuffled off her, looking as though the air had been knocked out of him. She lifted one foot on top of the other and waggled her shoes expectantly as the others clustered round the bed, all working on their impending orgasms. Stuart caught Linda's eye again and this time she cottoned on immediately. If she was the director, it was up to her to control the shooting.

"Hey everyone," she called out boldly, and they swung round. "Why don't you all have one last go in her? Then one by one, when you're ready, bend her down so her head's touching the floor and, y'know... let loose. Bring her back up for the next guy and do the same until you're finished." It took a moment for them to work out the logistics of her proposal. When realisation struck, there was also disbelief that she of all people had come up with it. She gave an insouciant shrug. "Well, if you really want your money's worth... This way you'll drown her in it. That's how you treat hookers, right?" Carly gave an admiring shake of the head. The men around her were still stunned.

Stuart made an approving noise. "Good to see that you two ladies drink from the same depraved trough. Could even be enough to get you that second one, right?"

"Could be," Linda agreed, wetting her fingers. She watched Adam climb onto the bed and slip into Carly as naturally as putting on a glove. He dug his fingers into her waist and ploughed deep, building himself to a climax. Carly squeezed down on his cock with her pelvis and a long moan of contentment issued from her lips. Her cum-soaked body jiggled under the onslaught, spattering pools all over her chest. Meanwhile Darren and Chris stood either side of her head, like guards of honour waiting to perform their duty. When Adam was ready he pulled out and she backed obediently off the bed. The other two men lowered her to the floor, leaving her upended with her torso stretching to her swaying legs.

Adam hunched over her pussy, stroking his cock in readiness. Darren looked down at Carly's smeared, ravaged face and placed his foot on her lips. "Go on, show us you care." She licked all round his big toe. Chris then pressed his entire sole to her mouth and she breathed in deeply, kissing the sweaty pores. "Good night's work for a brainless tart, huh?" She nodded vigorously.

Adam grunted and the two men backed off simultaneously, which made Linda smile. Carly craned her neck up, stretching her jaw as far as she possibly could. With that willing incentive in front of him, he spurted a wave of cum that fell into her face, hair, neck and chest. She coughed and spluttered, twisting both ways to catch it on her cheeks. He bent lower and unleashed a second, more intense wave that landed on her belly button and rolled south to collect under her breasts. Carly took a deep breath. She had been saturated already and there were still three men to go.

Proving they were gentlemen at heart, Chris and Darren took her arms and hauled her back onto the bed. "No cleaning up this time," Chris muttered. He was referring to the fact that her cock sucking skills were no longer required, but he could equally have meant her own body. Paul was up next and he had a hard time finding something unsoiled to grip onto while he fucked his property. He had barely started when he glanced over at Linda and raised his eyebrows.

"Oh look," he grunted. "Your mistress is playing with herself again. She can't help it." Carly half-turned her head, but he clicked his fingers sharply. "Hey, hey. Look at me. I'm the boss, remember?"

"Yes, boss," she mumbled, hardly able to speak through the layers of jizz coating her. Linda had scooted down to the edge of her chair, her legs almost vertical. With one hand she circled her clit, with the other she teased her vagina, sticking one finger then two inside. Sweating through her top half, which she was too impatient to strip out of, she watched Paul and Chris screw Carly one last time and deposit their loads on her afterwards. The sperm cascaded down her body and settled on her face, and Linda purred approvingly. She may have stopped hiding her own lust, but she was still taken aback by it. She was happy to let this demolition job continue for as long as she needed to rub another one out.

Finally, only Darren was left. He eased Carly towards him and fucked her with slow, measured strokes; anything more vigorous would have sent the mountain of cum on her body flying in all directions. She sniffed air in through her nostrils, and balanced the swaying sea on her face. When the time came for her to be dumped on the floor again, she needed a lot of help to get down there. Darren knelt between her legs, surveying her blotchy red torso and gooey features, and jerked off at his leisure. He was going to savour the moment.

Recognising that it was his moment too, Stuart leapt off his chair and walked forwards. He stood by Carly's head, inches from her gummed-shut eyes, and took a familiar slip of paper from his pocket. "Right then. I did this once before when Linda was in the spotlight; so in the interests of fairness, let's have a look at the long, detailed scenario that you charged her with bringing to life." He made a great show of unfolding the battered edges before he finally smoothed it out and read it verbatim. "'I want to be treated like a whore.'" There was an explosion of laughter from the clapped-out men around her. He shook his head. "I don't know, Carly. What do you think we've been doing since day one? What else do you do with a girl who's more spreadable than butter?" He knelt down and addressed her in a lower voice. "Maybe tonight we treated you as a whore. Is that a slightly different thing? Does that feel different to you? Hmm?"

For once Carly had nothing to say. She had taken so much sperm in her mouth that she was still blowing fountains of it onto her chin to join the rest. Stuart nodded understandingly and stood up. "We'll talk about this in more detail when you're not such a cum bucket -- which could take a while." He dipped the point of his shoe into the mess on her cheeks and wiped it off on her hair. "Go on then Darren, fire away. Make the most of it."

Darren pumped his cock and held it out directly over Carly's face. Unlike the shaking intensity of the others, there was something very calm and matter-of-fact in the way he unloaded on her. He fired a series of quick, heavy bursts, like he was marking his territory, and then wiped his dripping cock all over her pussy. It was so casual, like he'd just had an afternoon wank and was reaching for the tissues, that it hit the humiliation button in Linda's brain perfectly. She pressed down hard on her clit and got the reward she craved. No sooner had his groans faded away than hers were rising in orgasm once again. It was less intense than the first, more of a pleasurable wallow. She closed her eyes and gently exhaled, feeling her pussy throb around her sticky fingers.

Stuart smiled. "I knew you were a greedy little pervert all along."

"That's me!" she puffed, sinking into her chair. She had been sprawled in it so long now that she wondered how she was ever going to claw her way back to some semblance of being a lady. It was going to need cleaning before she left -- but there were bigger clean-up jobs to deal with. Carly was lying in a heap of man juice, most of it still clinging to her but some blossoming out onto the floor. Carefully she swung her legs to one side and fell into an exhausted foetal position, drawing air into her lungs. Watched but unaided, she dug her nails into the floor and slowly hauled herself upright.

"Mm," Stuart murmured in sympathy. "Well, your shoes are nice and clean, if that makes you happy." Carly giggled, spitting out more cum as she did so. She was drenched in it from her matted blonde hair to her sore red knees. It ran down her forehead, over her tightly closed eyelids, and off her jaw in waves. A thick film glistened on her breasts and stomach, beginning to harden and dry. Inside it were the remnants of her tarty make-up, which had been washed away by the first round of throat fucking. She was red-faced from her exertions and the rush of blood to her temples. She had been thoroughly wrecked.

Stuart kneeled down and sat against the wall so that he was level with her. She couldn't see him but she was still paying attention, like the obedient slut she was. "Have you been keeping count, Carly?"

Her brow furrowed. "Sorry, sir... what do you mean?"

"How many orgasms have been dumped on you in the past ten minutes?"

"Uh, five sir."

"Right. One each, that's democratic." His eyes wandered slowly in Linda's direction. "And this little pig over here, the one who's selling your body tonight, how many has she had?" Linda's cheeks flushed and she stared back at him with a tinge of defiance.

"Two, sir."

"Right again. When you were acting as her back-up a few weeks ago, you got two out of everyone else, but none for yourself. You were a good, chaste girl." That was a new definition of the word 'chaste', Linda thought. "You've worked hard tonight, you've opened your holes just like you promised. I think you've earned at least one, isn't that fair lads?" There was a chorus of applause from the group. Carly smiled faintly, but she knew at once that the effort was up to her. No-one would go near her while she was a walking sperm bank. She nodded as Stuart continued. "You believe in taking responsibility, don't you? That's part of being a good girl."

"Yes sir."

"It's like I always say: a girl can come last, as long as she's self-sufficient. You've got plenty of material to work with from the past hour. Make yourself comfortable, and make it a good one. You've got nothing to be discreet about."

Carly flopped back against the side of the bed, wincing at the pressure on her thighs. Slowly she spread her legs out in front of her till they were pointing in a wide arc. She was hesitant to embrace her sticky, glistening body. Her hand clutched at her nipples and descended gradually to her pussy, which was just as clogged with cum as the rest of her. She used it to lube herself and she started to play. The slopping noise of her fingers echoed in the quiet room, and seemed to inhibit her. The attention whore didn't like it so much when all the attention was on her own pleasure.

"You like putting in the hard yards, don't you?" Stuart observed. "Scurrying around for men, being their dogsbody. That's what hits the spot." She nodded, her teeth set in determination. "Following orders isn't enough. You have to really sweat to feel submissive. I get that." Carly's chest rose and fell as she began to sweat again. He leaned forward, pressing his point. "No-one would ever put a young dirtbag like you to any other use. You're far too wild to be let out in public; but in here, you can be tamed. Your energy pleases people, makes their lives better. Nice to be tame for the men in your life, isn't it?"

"Yes sir," Carly hissed, her fingers doubling down on her clit. She had stopped noticing, or caring about, the mess that enveloped her. Her body glowed pink again as blood rushed to the appropriate places.

"Your fellow trainee knows what I'm talking about." Stuart examined Linda closely, his eyes lingering on the wet patch between her legs. "But it's a bit different for her. She's not just been tamed, she's been shamed too. Isn't that right, Linda?" Her throat went dry and her heart pounded. She was acutely aware of the men to her left, taking all of this in. "It must be quite shaming to know there's a bunch of guys around who will always own you. Who know your weakness and how to exploit it. You're a successful, educated woman, but you're also a soft touch who'll drag herself through the mud to please cock. Literally, as we've seen." He gestured to her audience. "Trust me, they've worked it out by now." Linda was frozen in her seat, unable to look in their direction. She'd never thought that he would extract her innermost feelings so surgically and lay them out in plain sight. The realisation that he had brought a hard rush of that shame he had described. It churned round inside her brain and her stomach, overwhelming everything else; feeding her addiction.

This was all grist to the mill as far as Carly was concerned. She pressed one hand deep into her crotch, the other one wrapped over it, and rubbed herself towards her climax. Linda saw her face contort as she threw her head skyward, still visualising only her thoughts. Her skin was pulsating and she fidgeted on her backside. Stuart watched in silence, knowing that she could feel his presence, that it was driving her on. He followed her movements as she got closer, then suddenly whispered, "Ask Linda nicely, Carly."

"W -- what...?"

"Ask her for permission when you're ready. You cock whores have got to stick together."

"Yes sir." She circled her clit harder and her breathing grew more ragged. With her chest heaving she drew her legs upwards, summoning all her strength. And then it tumbled out of her lips. "Please Linda, please may I, please..."

"You may," Linda replied, her voice cracking with nerves and embarrassment. Carly rocked forwards and let out a hoarse scream, jamming her thighs around her fist. She was still for a moment and then her whole body jolted, once, like it had been electrocuted. Linda saw her toes flex through her open-soled heels. Her sweating head fell into her lap and another dollop of sperm tumbled off it. Then she was silent, a quivering ruin, bedraggled from top to bottom.

"Round of applause for the lady, please," Stuart called out like a town crier, and they all rose as one to acclaim her. Suddenly Carly winced, rocking back against the bed. With some difficulty she stretched out her ailing legs.

"Ow, ow. Cramp, cramp..." Her hands flailed in the air. Stuart glanced around behind him and was pleased to see that there was an adjoining door to the bathroom. Linda had put some thought into this free-for-all.

"Time for the next step in your beauty regime, I think. Can you stand?" Carly shook her head, wincing again. "That's OK, the floor suits you fine." He clicked his fingers at Linda. "Get over here and take off her shoes." It took Linda some effort to snap her own body into action, she had been sprawled on her chair for so long. She knelt beside Carly and lifted one foot gently into her lap. She eased her shoe off carefully, noticing that her toes were still in spasm. The other shoe followed. Carly's tiny, wriggling feet looked so vulnerable, a world away from the resilient whore she had been playing. Linda had the urge to massage them better, but perhaps that would be a little too motherly of her. More importantly, she couldn't make her smell any better.

"Are you all right on your hands and knees?" asked Stuart. Carly nodded. "We're going for a little walk. The bathroom is directly ahead, I'll guide you." She rolled awkwardly onto her hip and dragged herself upright, whimpering with each stabbing pain in her thighs. Her eyes still glued shut, she padded forwards. Stuart took up position behind her, and beckoned to Linda. "Come on, I'll need you in there to lend a hand."

Linda had taken a couple of steps when she heard Darren's voice behind her. "Um, you want these?" She looked round. He was holding up her discarded skirt and knickers, which had gathered dust in the corner where they'd been flung.

"Knock yourself out." With that she turned on her heel and followed the others, feeling rather pleased with herself. They offered no comeback to her brazen challenge; the poor things hadn't the energy, not after they'd been so thoroughly emptied. She lifted the hem of her jacket and cupped both cheeks for them, just before she disappeared into the bathroom. That little morsel was beyond their reach.

On the far side Carly crept forward over the tiles, leaving a trail as she went. The hard surface didn't do her suffering limbs much good. "Forward a little," Stuart guided her, his voice gentler now they were in private. "Go left. There's a small step -- there, you've got it. Now turn and face me." She obeyed each command with precision, showing a dog-like faith in her master that Linda wished she could emulate. Once she was safely in the cubicle, she swivelled round and pointed her dirty body at them both. He gave an admiring shake of the head. "A thing of beauty is a joy forever, isn't that right Linda?"

"Yes sir," she agreed. "Um... you're not going to leave her like that forever, are you?" He gave her a clip round the jaw as Carly giggled.

"No backchat professor, you've got work to do." Linda could see that for herself. There were easily three layers of semen adorning his young protégé from hair to hip. He pointed to the toilet roll. "Clean her off round her eyes, so she can see at least." Linda tore off some strips and carefully smudged away the topmost level, giving Carly a little more freedom. With great caution she opened her milky, bloodshot eyes and squinted round the room. When she finally looked down at herself she started, her mouth dropping open.

"Oh my God... What did you to me? Wow!" She held up her arms in a delicate, fey little pose. "The Jizz Miss is in the house."

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12