Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm. Nice," Stuart nodded. "You earned the title a long time ago, to be honest. The clean-up's on the way, you'll be washed soon..." He moved to the toilet and sat down. "I just need to get things working. Down here, you understand." He waved at his crotch with slight embarrassment.

Linda's eyes narrowed. "You mean... you're going to make her a little worse, before you make her better?" She had a feeling Carly wouldn't object.

He shook his head. "No, Linda. You're not getting me. I am going to give her a nice, soothing body wash with the tools at my disposal." He stood up and patted his cock. "It's nature's spermicide, you know. Ideal for cleaning up messes." Linda stared at him for a few seconds as she slowly, grindingly caught his drift. When it finally hit home, her mouth fell at the sides.

"You're not serious..." She looked at Carly, whose eyes were wide with excitement. Another frond of sperm dripped off her chin. "You are serious. I should have known."

"Nothing happens tonight without the lady's say-so," Stuart reminded her, sidling up to them both. "What do you say to it, Carly?"

"Uh-huh!" she exclaimed, her head bouncing up and down. "God, I thought about it before, but I never thought... I mean I never dared ask..." Already she was placing her hands on her knees and adjusting the angle of her chin, like she was preparing for a photo shoot. A poised public convenience, thought Linda. This really was taking the piss.

"Well," she announced, hands thrown up defensively, "I might need to sit this one out. Nothing personal, but..." She turned towards the door.

"Linda," he said in that soft, firm voice that always quelled her defiant streak. "I'm going to need your help with this. It isn't a standard part of my repertoire, believe it or not. Things are moving in the right direction, but if it's just the two of us here, me looking at this little cum dumpster..." He turned to face Carly. "I could end up firing the wrong thing. Certainly I'm going to be distracted."

"So I'm the erection killer, is that it?" Linda had only been halted, not persuaded. She knew she was starting to display an excess of lip, but her buttons had been pushed. She waved at the sink. "Do you want me to turn on the taps and make whooshing noises too?"

Stuart reached out and took her leopard-skin top at the waist. Gently he rubbed it with his thumb as he addressed her. "Listen, my girl. All I need you to do is hold a conversation with me, nothing more, until I'm ready to splash out on this pretty young face. You may find it hard to reconcile with the gallantry her admirers have shown tonight" -- Linda smiled wryly -- "but I don't think she does. You've seen her splashed on umpteen times already. Seen it, liked it, got off to it -- as she is fully aware. Don't worry about spoiling her purity. That ship has sailed."

Linda glanced between him and Carly, who looked back at her with a cheerful 'Whaddya gonna do?' expression. She was a little nervous, Linda could tell, but they were nerves borne out of anticipation, not fear. She was looking forward to it with the same bouncy enthusiasm she had displayed when they sat down to plan this night. Moreover Stuart was, unbelievably, right: his efforts were going to make her cleaner. Slowly, fighting the rebellious urge in her body, she fixed her gaze on him. "I can hold it for you if you like."

"Aww, thanks." He reached out and patted her on the neck. "Whatever would we do without the fair sex, eh?" She took a deep breath and followed as he stepped nearer to the receptacle. He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his semi-flaccid penis, taking care not to look at it. Linda realised that underneath his verbal theatrics he was trying very hard not to be very hard. She sympathised; that must be a difficult balancing act. He glanced round the room, taking in everything except the opportunity that presented itself to him. Even doms got shy bladders from time to time.

Linda slouched against the side of the cubicle, arms folded, and looked down at Carly. "Must have been nice to get drenched like that. I mean, feeling all that cum trickle down your body."

"Oh yeah," Carly agreed. "It just sprays everywhere. You're wet from head to toe." Their eyes twinkled, but even as Carly spoke her hand was between her legs, rubbing her clit again. Linda realised that she was encouraging herself as well as Stuart. He was rocking back and forth on his heels, face set in intense concentration. It was quite endearing.

A few seconds later a little spurt dribbled out of his cock, barely making the floor. "Hold onto it then," he muttered. Linda carefully took it in her hand. She aimed it forwards, at the target he seemed to have been avoiding -- and all of a sudden a thick, solid stream came flying out, hitting Carly's face. She threw her head back and let it arc into her gaping mouth, spitting the excess down her chin and front.

The flow cut off abruptly, and that seemed to be all she wrote. But then, under Linda's gentle guidance, it returned. The next stream became an unending torrent, drowning Carly faster than she could swallow or spit it. She bathed in its warmth, angling her cheeks this way and that to spread it as far as she could. The droplets of piss spiralled down her body, past her breasts, washing away some of the ingrained sperm and creating a thick new concoction at the same time. The moan of contentment from her lips was matched by the hard work she was putting in on her crotch.

Linda watched in amazement, directing the jet squarely at Carly's face -- but then her attention switched to Stuart itself. That made equally entertaining viewing. He was rapt, his eyes wide with a delirious mixture of power and satisfaction. At times he tried to thrust forward, to get the spray higher, and Linda simply angled his cock in the right direction to get maximum coverage. It was the first time she had seen his dominance in uncontrolled form, from the perspective of a watcher, not a participant. That said, if helping someone get pissed on wasn't fairly active participation, she didn't know what was.

When the torrent finally slowed to a trickle and died, Linda shook the last few drops out. They splashed on Carly's forehead and she wiped them upwards into her tangled blonde hair, which was now a slicked-back auburn. The circular motion of her hand gradually slowed and stopped. She looked at herself and clapped the other hand to her face with a snort of guilty laughter. Her inundated body was dripping urine from every limb and crevice.

Stuart gave a long sigh of contentment, and eased Linda's hand off his dick. "You're a little treasure, professor. What about you, then?" he asked Carly. "You didn't want to finish off that orgasm?"

"Nah," she replied breezily. "I'm too wiped out for that. It was fun having another play, though -- you gave me lots to think about." She knelt forwards and seized his cock in her lips, sucking out the last few traces of pee. "Thank you," she declared, her eyes locked onto his. "Master."

He smiled, and zipped himself up again. "It was a pleasure." An unspoken charge passed between them as they looked at each other. Linda had to remind herself that the last few minutes had really happened, but the grubby, soaking evidence was right there in front of her. Carly was still beaming up at Stuart from her dirty playpen as he took on a more serious tone. "Now, I need to point out something important to you." He knelt patiently in front of her, like she was a child in school. For the first time she looked a little perplexed and unsure of herself.

"You did very well tonight, taking on a role that you're so patently unsuited to; that you'll never be suited to." Carly's mouth opened in protest, her face showing genuine hurt. "Let me finish. You played the dream hooker. The young, dumb meat rack. I could tell you were aching for it. Being a whore may appeal to you, but it doesn't play to your strengths. A whore is someone who uses her cunt to get what she wants." Linda pulled a contemplative face as she assessed that definition. Stuart drew closer to Carly, his voice getting lower. "Your cunt is using you to get what it wants. Even the most airheaded little tart has more business sense than you. I mean, what is that even called? Pimping yourself out to a pack of animals and then paying for the privilege yourself? Huh?"

Carly stared at him, her face set in a frown; and then slowly the most radiant smile broke out, which made even Linda soften. "It's called a fun Friday night, sir." She lowered her head obediently, wanting to kiss his body again but realising she was far too filthy for it. Stuart nodded approvingly.

"That's my girl. What do you have to say to your director, hmm?" Carly turned towards Linda, mouthed a kiss and blew it at her. Linda stopped short of catching it on her chest, but she appreciated the gesture. Underneath that devious one-track mind of hers, Carly had a generous streak a mile wide.

"OK," she declared, wanting to put a line under the festivities. "Are we actually going to clean her up now? Because this is starting to look like an industrial accident." Carly giggled, curling up in a ball under the shower.

"I am," Stuart corrected her. "We've got a lot to talk about, her and me." He assessed the challenge in front of him. "This is certainly going to take a while. Go back in there and keep the Famous Five happy until we come out. You might have to use your mouth for another purpose, if you can remember those distant times."

"I'll manage, sir," Linda chimed back. "By the way..." She nodded at Carly. "That was a good effort, sir. Was that a three-litre bottle you were holding in all the time? It didn't show." He ordered her out with a swish of the finger. She wrapped her jacket round herself as though she were buttoning it for a business meeting, and stepped through the door into the bedroom. The men were lounging around chatting, some of them partly dressed but no more than that. They perked up the moment she appeared.

"Hey there," said Paul. "What have you been up to? You seemed to be having fun in there."

"Just cleaning up." Linda flopped into her chair, still naked from the waist down. She stared into space for a few moments. "Well," she concluded, "I think my membership of the sisterhood has officially been revoked."

"Oh come on," said Darren cheerfully. "You did great. You've nothing to be ashamed of. Some beardy academic out there would probably call it a feminist act."

"Yeah, they would be beardy too. Granted, lots of things are apparently feminist these days." She wrinkled her nose. "But, holding a guy's cock while he uses a girl half his age as a urinal is really pushing it." The sudden storm of questions and indignation that rose up, demanding to know what had happened and why they had missed it, completely washed over Linda as she stared at the bathroom door. "Maybe I can sell it that way, though," she mused. "Stranger things have happened."

12