All Comments on 'Knowing Her Ch. 01'

by DrawLine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
look at the heading

i dont know what you people are complaining about, its a non consent story - what did you expect?? if you want to read about happy ever after and love neverending then read a fairytale:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice

I liked this story and would like to see more. Don't let all the negative comments discourage you. If they dont like rape, they shouldn't be reading the nonconsent section. It's an interesting subject, considering that the two were friends. I'm looking forward to seeing how she reacts to him.

squangosquangoabout 13 years ago
I like it so far

a real good start. I will have to check out the further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YOU MY FRIEND ARE A SEX FIEND

You are without doubt a dirty low life scumbag and what you are about to do is not non consensual sex its RAPE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The definition of non-consentual

What do you think non-consentual means you uneducated prick. Dont like it, dont read it.

DrawLineDrawLinealmost 9 years agoAuthor
HA HA HA

Yes, my friend, I am a sex fiend. In my head I have all sorts of fantasies, and sometimes I act them out with willing participants... However, allow me to direct your attention to the term "non-consent" and "rape FANTASY".

Someone daydreams about walking into work and blowing away their colleagues with a shotgun and nobody batters an eye (because it's a day dream and very unlikely to happen), but I daydream about rape and, shock horror, everybody assumes I'm a rapist. It's FANTASY. I understand the reality is too awful to contemplate, but I can still fantasize about it innocently enough.

Yes, ALL violent people have violent fantasies, bit NOT ALL violent fantasies are had by violent people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked this story!

This first chapter was enjoyable. I'm female and prefer stories to be told from the male perspective. I'm off to read the second chapter. So far so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous