Knowing His Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I just-WAH!" He suddenly yelped as he was flipped over, his face planted firmly in a pillow and his ass raised high. Patty's cock never slipped out, and as she loomed over him, she ran her hands up his back until she had a firm grip on his shoulders.

"I think it's time for punishment, baby boy.~"

"Wait wait wait! I'm sorry, Patty! I was just so ho-MMMNGH!!" He didn't get to finish, seeing as Patricia was busy cramming her cock back inside him. Liam was already full of two loads, so the sudden re-entry of cock caused several small rivulets to gush from his bruised hole with a loud squelch. "Oh Goddess!" he squealed into the pillow.

"That's right! I am your goddess!" Patty pressed her chest into his back, wrapping her arms around him and holding him as tight as possible as she started pounding him. It felt like it had mere moments ago. Patricia bearing down on Liam with her warmth and weight served to amplify and overwhelm him. The euphoria from her cum, the white hot pleasure as she beat his bitch button, the power of her body. Liam felt his mind crack. His body melted in a cataclysmic orgasm, his balls emptying themselves of cum as his boy cunt clenched down like a vice onto Patty and caused her to moan.

"Good boy! Good fucking boy! Take my fat fucking dick and scream like a bitch!" Once more she turned into a human jackhammer, bouncing her hips off of his bubble butt and using gravity to strengthen each pump. "I'm gonna breed you like this every fucking day. You'll never not be full of my cum. YOU. ARE. FUCKING. MINE!!!" Patricia roared as she careened downwards and locked herself to her boy, flooding him for the third and final time with a load somehow bigger than the first two combined. Fresh pearly ball ropes gushed into the blonde, causing his stomach to bloat more and the excess to leak onto the bed around them.

"That's a good boy. Take all my love." the futa whispered as her cock slowly began to soften within him. Patty rolled onto her side and took Liam with her, pulling him into a tight spoon hug as she cooed softly into the back of his neck.

"Mommy... please... don't let me go."

"Never, baby. You're mine forever." She gave her boy another gentle squeeze. "I love you, Liam. I'm so happy to have you."

"I love you too, Patty. Thank you for making me yours."