Knowing My Place

Story Info
A shy patient, getting what he needed from his therapist.
2.3k words
4.66
13.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feedback, comments, and messages are welcome and encouraged. Thank you!

---

"So what brings you in today, Mikey?" The man on the chair asked.

"My parents forced me to. They said I need 'help'." I sighed as I sat on the chair in front of the therapist. This is stupid, I think to myself. Being born to two hardcore Asian conservatives can be a pain when it comes to these things. I love them to death but even for them, this is a little too excessive.

"I see. Do you think you need help?" He asks, looking at me with those gorgeous green eyes.

Straight to the point, I see.

As he shifts in his seat, crossing his legs, I notice how good-looking my therapist was. A buzz cut and a beard that covers what seems to be a kind-looking face, why did my parents get me someone that precisely fits my type? For torture?

A simple light blue long-sleeved shirt that's tight enough to highlight his broad chest, muscled arms, and a not-quite substantial belly. While his slim-fit khakis hugged his tree trunk thighs and accentuated his bulge. I can't help but stare.

"No, not really. I'm 19, an adult man. I can express myself however I want." I say, looking away before I looked for too long. I hope he didn't notice.

"Express yourself, how?" He inquires, leaning forward, showing what seems to be genuine interest.

Not meeting his eyes, I reply, "Well, I know it sounds weird but-' I sigh again. 'I post pictures of myself online."

"Why?"

"For approval," I say quickly, finally looking up at him.

"Hm, from anonymous men, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's not like I flirt with every man I see. Just with people online." I say a little bit too defensively.

"Does it work? The approval, I mean, does it make you feel good about yourself?"

"Yes," I murmur, blushing yet again.

"I want to think I look at least decent. All those years of swimming gave me a pretty fit body which I can't help but be a little bit proud of. Posting photos of myself on anonymous sites helped me feel good, you know? Like, at least there's something right going on in my life." I explain. The feelings come rushing out now.

"Like, so what if I wear panties and post them online?" I added. Quickly realizing that wasn't something that I planned on telling him, I looked away yet again, cursing myself for slipping.

With a raised eyebrow he asks, inching closer from his seat, "And you're wearing them right now?"

"Yeah" I whisper, blushing.

"Are you willing to try something with me?" He asks, leaning back into his chair.

"I guess? Sure." I reply. I just want this embarrassing ordeal to end, I say to myself, this time.

"Strip."

"Excuse me?"

"Strip." He said again, uncrossing his legs, and spreading them. Giving me a better view of his big bulge.

"I'm not really sure about that." I said, hoping he couldn't hear how fake it sounded.

"Look, you said you seek approval from anonymous guys online, right? What if it's someone you're physically with? Would you still feel the same?" He said, spelling it out for me.

"Oh, okay, Doctor-"

"Please, call me Jacob." He said with a small smile, raising his hand a bit, stopping me with the formalities.

Trying my best to not be distracted by his cute smile, I nodded.

I started with the baggy sweater I typically wear every day. I pulled it off, along with the shirt I wore underneath, revealing my slim body to a doctor that I just met.

Now I'm left with just my jeans on, with the pink panties poking out a bit. As I leaned down to take off my shoes, I noticed his growing bulge. Is he into this too?

With my shoes and shoes off, I start undoing my jeans. I turned my back to him, not wanting to meet his eyes, I slowly start pulling my pants down. Bending down as I do it, giving him a good view of what my butt looks like. Might as well give him a good show, I think to myself.

"Face me. Please." He said quietly.

With a sigh, I turned around to face him, now stripped down to just my tiny pink-laced panties. I look down, feeling a little bit of shame about what I'm doing. Why did I think to wear this, today of all days?

He sat there quietly for what seemed like hours. Sneaking a peek up at him, I see him adjusting himself. Is his bulge getting even bigger? I meet his eyes and I quickly looked away, blushing.

"You're beautiful." I hear him say.

"Thanks." I muttered, finding the wooden floor of this neat and tiny office really interesting.

"Would it make you feel more comfortable if I stripped as well?" He asks, with concern in his voice.

I finally looked up at him, trying to find any hint of sarcasm in his face.

"Yes. Please do." I say quietly.

With that, he stood up. Towering over me, he unbuttoned his shirt, giving me a complete look at his gorgeous body. Wow, I think to myself.

Facing me, he bent down to undo his shoes, quickly taking off his socks as well. His pants were quick to follow. He wore no underwear.

His cock was rock hard. Cut, thick, and veiny, with its head dripping a little bit of pre-cum. Definitely bigger than mine, not even close, but the length was just right. I never wanted anything so bad. It was perfect.

"Do you believe me now?" He said, interrupting my thoughts.

I nod. Unable to look away from the sight in front of me.

"Good, I see that my body is having an effect on you too." He said, pointing at my noticeable erection.

Breaking me from my trance, I quickly cover it up with my hands.

"No, don't." He said, slowly pulling my wrists away from my shame. I couldn't resist.

He walks up to me closer, close enough for me to smell his perfume. Close enough that the tip of his penis was almost touching my belly.

"Can I give you a hug, Mikey?" He asked, pleading.

I nod. How can I not? I want him.

He walked up to me and gave me gentle hug. Feeling his dick on my skin was too much. I slowly hugged him back. My hands, slowly ran across his back. Feeling every muscle. My head was buried between his broad and hairy chest. Hearing the strong beating of his heart, all my worries melted away. I felt at home.

I could have stayed that way forever but he had other plans in mind. He slid his hands down my back, resting on my waist. He then slid his thumbs under the thin garter of my panties, pulling it down slightly, his palms, resting at my butt.

"Is this okay?" His voice gruff.

"Yes, do what you want with me." finally finding my voice. "Please."

That was all he needed.

He pulled his hands away and slowly moved back, ending the hug. He sat back down legs spread. He beckoned me to come closer, and I obey. Fixated on his erection, I kneel down in front of him.

With no motion of stopping me, I continue. I ran both my hands up his hairy legs, enjoying the sensation, slowly making my way up his thighs.

My hands reached their goal. I explored his shaft, gently feeling each vein. He moans. My other hand, cupped his balls, gently playing with it. I see his grip on the arm of the chair tighten.

I slowly moved my hands up and down his thick shaft, using my thumb to play with its head. Using his precum as lube, I play with the entirety of his dick. His moans grow louder.

Unable to take it any longer, I lick the tip of his erection. I quickly fall in love with the taste. Salty, with a little bit of sweetness. I play with the head with my tongue while jerking him off. My small hand was barely able to wrap around his thick shaft, while the other continued playing with his balls.

His hands lets go of the armrest and places it at the back of my head. Gently nudging it down. I oblidge.

I slowly moved my head down, trying my best to fit everything in. Managing to only reach halfway, I move up, running my tongue along the shaft while doing so. I gently sucked him off, trying my best not to gag. His moaning was all the motivation I needed.

I speed up, sucking him off while jerking him. Never have I been this focused before. I want this man to be in ecstasy. His pleasure was my need.

His hold on my head tightens. He's in control now. His hips, thrusting his cock into my mouth. Fucking it completely. Ass up, on my knees, with my mouth getting fucked, this was my place.

My panties were soaking with my own pre-cum. I was close. This was all I needed. I feel his cock going deeper and deeper down my throat and I know that he's getting closer too.

His tempo was increasing and his moans were growing louder. I was glad we were alone in his home office.

He stopped, suddenly, and pulled my head away from his cock. I miss it already.

Catching his breath, looking down at me, he asks "Do you want to go up to my bedroom, baby?"

With my mouth, still hanging open, I managed to nod.

He smiled, sprang up, and in one fluid motion, slowly lifted me up in his arms. He sees my wet panties and smiles to himself. "I'm happy you're enjoying this as much as I do."

I can only smile back. I had no words to express the happiness I feel right now. I rest my head on his chest as he made his way up his bedroom.

After an eternity, he gently laid me down in his massive bed, gives me a look and asks, "Are you ready for whats next, baby?"

"Yes, please. Take me." I beg.

He grabs a bottle of lube from his nightstand, opens it, and lathers his dick with lube. He looks back to me and I lift my legs up for him.

He moved the thin slit of my panties to the side, giving way to my hole. He spreads my hole and gently pushed his lubed fingers inside.

I gasp at the new sensation, I knew it was going to feel good but I didn't expect it was going to be like this. He slowly finger-fucked me, lubing up my hole, making sure the insides were covered. I can't help but admire his thoughtfulness.

Moaning, I urged him to go deeper. Slowly, he pushed his fingers deeper inside, and pulls it out again. He did this over and over, going deeper and deeper with each push. I was in cloud nine.

Thinking I was prepared, he stopped. He moved himself between my legs and positioned the tip of his dick in my hole, rubbing it between my cheeks. I meet his eyes and I nod.

He pushed the tip first, slowly easing his way in. The shock of this new feeling made me moan in ecstasy. I grabbed his waist and encouraged him to go deeper. Inch by inch, he went inside me. After a few minutes of slowly pushing in, he was completely inside. I wrap my legs around his body, not wanting him to go.

He hugs me as we were laying and I was in heaven. His face close to me, locking eyes, he went in for a kiss. As we were kissing, he gradually starts fucking me. His speed increases as my hole gets used to his thick dick. Our moans could be heard in the entire household at this point.

He continued fucking me in missionary while his hands explored my hairless body. He gently grazed the tiny bulge, still covered by my panties and I almost came then and there. He started pulling it aside and I reached for him to stop.

He understood immediately and let go. He pulls out and I feel like a part of me was missing. He grabs my waist and encouraged me to turn around. My body was compelled to obey the whims of this man at this point.

I lie down on my belly and he pulls me toward the edge of the bed, grabs my waist, and lifts my ass up.

He starts going inside of me again. His dick goes in deeper and I feel complete. He grabs my waist, grips it tightly, and goes in hard. Harder than before.

His grunts only added to the pleasure I was feeling. He fucks me harder and harder.

"I'm so close, baby." He said, breathing heavily.

"Cum in me, please!" I beg, feeling close as well.

He fucks me faster. I can't take it anymore, I feel my cock throb.

"Don't stop, please!" Urging him.

"Oh, fuck!" He exclaimed as he pushed his dick deep.

I feel every wave of cum in my ass. Every throb, every burst. That pushed me over the edge and I came all over my panties.

"Oh, god!" I whimper, as I shake with each throb of my own dick.

He stayed inside me while we caught our breaths. "You're amazing." He whispered, in between gasps for air.

I gasp as he slowly pulled himself out of me. I feel his cum dripping out of my hole. My whole body still tingling from all the sensations I was given. I turned and laid on my back, looking up at the man that took me, admiring his whole being.

He looks me straight in the eye and said, "How about we book our next appointment then, yeah?"

I chuckled at that. "Yes, please!" I exclaimed.