Knowing Myself is Riveting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris, you're not going back to where you lived because this is your new home now!"

"Exactly what are you saying, Sam?"

"I've been looking for a handyman being that Tom is my personal guy who assists me, but you, Chris, are in another class...and not in a bad way! I'm asking you to stay here as the official handyman of the house. Our sexual relationship is whatever you want and you'll have all the financial backing you need for the house or personal. Deal?"

I had only one question, but before I could ask it, Sam said.

"You can wear, or not wear, anything at any time you wish."

"That's cool, but I prefer that you choose these options for me."

Sam announced.

"We're officially living together. We three should celebrate!"

Susan said.

"I agree, but I don't know what I might be a witness to."

Sam said.

"Chris, do you want to go to the bar?"

"Ok! Which outfit?"

Susan was confused, especially when Sam said.

"Tiger."

I retreated to my room where Tom was waiting. He took my orange outfit off and helped me into the Tiger-print thong bottom. Tom expertly tied the waist sash and I reemerged.

Susan was floored, but she said.

"You look fantastic and very happy! Your orange outfit was cute, but wow! The Tiger-print is hot! Thanks, Cuz!"

As we were getting into the car, Susan laughed and said.

"Chris, don't be silly. Go put some clothes on."

"Susan, I am dressed. Sam likes me to be in skimpy underwear or outfits."

"Wow!"

We had a great time at the bar and saw Susan off, later.

Sam said.

"We'll go to your old place on Monday, pack up, and anything we can't carry, I'll have shipped."

"What should I wear for the trip?"

"It'll be hot, so wear the white tee and bikini combo."

12