All Comments on 'Knox County Ch. 02'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
cageyteecageyteeabout 15 years ago
I wondered how you were going to make

the connections. Very interesting! You still have my attention. I am still enjoying the story and wondering how this is going to play out!

barbarajricebarbarajriceabout 15 years ago
Loved It!

I loved it, though it was a bit confusing at the end when you accidentally started calling the cop by David's name. Other than that it is a very interesting story and I am completely hooked.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 15 years ago
Looking forward to more!

Take your time - but I'm truly enjoying the ride. I love your writing style, and am hoping you can avoid the pitfalls of falling into the obvious or trite. I'd love to see you develop Tim into something more than a humping machine who eventually gets his just desserts. And remember, the best (and most unusual, for this site) features of "Educating Shannon" were the elements of genuine repentance and forgiveness. You have at least four characters who desperately need these - as to who and how many actually achieve them, you, my friend, are in control...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautifully written!!

You know how to bring your characters to life!! Fantastic writing! You should look into getting published.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Erotic Story

I would never have read this except for the fact that part 05 was nominated as one of the five best novellas of the year. When it came out, its title did not attract me and I had never noticed Rehnquist, but he is an excellent writer.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
the 5 continues

R,

thanks for sharing on Lit.

Great story and writing

x

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Damn, this story casts a wide net........

I just hope the fish don't get out before you pull the net in.

NitpickerNitpickerabout 13 years ago
Rather believable, really

The circumstances and reactions of characters are clearly within human capabilities and seem to make sense. With so many characters, it seems a little choppy but not too bad. And it manages to be hot fairly often.

I am annoyed by the 'is' where 'his' is meant and the 'his' where 'her' ought to be and even 'by' in place of 'my'. These things leap out to my eye but I try not to pester authors until they ask for the lists of small flaws. Nitpicking is a friendly primate behavior and I do it more metaphorically than actually pulling louse eggs from my friend's fur.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Out of character?

David and Aimee's fuck session seemed out of character for them. Both of them seemed better than that. I also don't understand the point of Aimee continuing to follow her husband around on his fuck adventures. And how clueless he must be. A cop who is being trailed around by such amateurs and he doesn't have any idea it is taking place?

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good Still

I loved the part where Aimee met with David. I don't know that I have read a better description of his devastation and feeling lost. He recovers awfully quickly, but then you have to move the story along. Same with Cynthia.

The sex scene in the park was okay but did not contribute much to the story. Other than for the porn lovers I would suppose.

Still, you have set up the characters of Sean and Cynthia for a relationship. And possibly David and Aimee unless you bring in another. You have also set up the relationship of Elizabeth and the lawyer. (Forgot his name)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Way to much sex

I enjoy reading about sex as well as everyone else but like every good thing to much spoils it and this is "to much".

RFM

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

You are weaving together a masterpiece. Definitely five stars. I am so glad I have saved this story for last. I have read all of your others and am a big fan. Can't wait to see where this is going.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
One more thought

So often in stories on this site, the cheater is vilified. With the changing of characters and the weaving together of these story lines, you are showing the humanity of Cynthia. What she did was horrible, but I have a feeling that we will get a glimpse of a different side of her and realize that she is just like us - a human, prone to making mistakes. Perhaps I won't end up hating her too much.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Argh!!! Hurry!

Once again I'm rushing through commenting so I can get to the next chapter. Fantastic story and characters, not a lot of character development in this chapter but rather more storyline development. I'm hooked! I'm sorry, I know your work deserves more compliments but I'm impatient and selfishly writing the bare minimum before racing to chapter 3. Once again thank you for sharing!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Aimee and Tim

Isn't it time for Aimee to confront Tim?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Carefully laid bricks in the wall

Congrats. Another great chapter. Five out of five. I am really liking the pace of this story. Nothing feels rushed. I am get a good feel for each character. The sex scene in the park was hot - two damaged people coming together suddenly and releasing energy. Good on David for having the pre-nup. There were a few typos and you called the cop David instead of Tim once. But it wasn't too serious and didn't interfere with my enjoyment. I would have liked to have seen Cynthia suffering a little more emotionally, but there is lots of story ahead. I am taking my time reading the chapters. I look forward to the next one. Cheers Steve

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Outstanding character development and your ability to convey emotions is brilliant. Still love it. Still five stars.

gperry2843gperry2843over 6 years ago
Sorry,

I inadvertently gave you a score of one instead of the intended five and am unable to correct my error. I have completed the first three chapters of this wonderfully complex story and will finish the rest.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Officer very friendly

is going to get his dick slammed in cabinet drawer-----I hope....great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story

Marred only by Tim becoming David on this page.

Loving this story. J.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmm

I hate seeing Cynthia land on her feet so quickly. She doesn’t deserve good fortune. She deserves to live beneath a highway underpass.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Cynthia

You took it too easy with Cynthia... She should be living in a van down by the river; or turning tricks for drug money!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
eww

please get rid of that disgusting love story between will and the girl. it has no place in a fic like this.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

It's a wonderful story by a fantastic writer. Funny how the most shade is thrown by those who’ve never bothered to write anything themselves.

Jack

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Aimee is a female CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
UGH!!!

So far, this is nothing but a bad porn movie!!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Re-re-reading this wonderfully done series. Excellent storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good story that is what it is. A thing not yet fully developed in the authors mind. So far, we readers can enjoy, even speculate about what he puts to paper, and that too is enjoyment. LP

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting. 2 semi voyeurs, LOL

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Very disjointed, hard to follow, I guess it will get clearer. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Fluff49Fluff492 months ago

I am enamored with this story. I also think that your editor is lacking. There are a lot of mistakes, wrong pronouns or misspellings, in your writing. It's distracting.

newford9bnewford9b2 months ago

It's getting better and better 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Will should be the one requiring a test from Elizabeth.. no ?!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous