Knuckles - Not a Game for Wimps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't want to be a jerk like your ex-fiancee. It would probably help me treat a woman better if I knew more about sexual relationships from a woman's perspective."

Anne muttered "Pervert" under her breath before she answered.

"I never came while having sex with Paul. Maybe that was a good enough reason to break up by itself. Sex was always all about satisfying Paul."

Isaac said, "What a jerk. Did you ever cum when you were with another guy?"

Anne looked at the carpet and drew circles in the long fibers with her fingers. She took a series of deep breaths.

She wiped the sweat off her face and said, "I'm sorry. Talking about my sex life isn't helping me take my mind off Paul. Let's play a game or something after I go to the bathroom."

As soon as my sister was out of sight, he said, "I'm definitely going to fuck your sister tonight."

"Damn it, Isaac, can't you see she's still hurting from the breakup and the aftermath?"

"James, the best time to strike is when their vulnerable."

"God, Isaac, you can be such a jerk. You need to give up on your fantasy. I know my sister. It's not going to happen."

My sister looked better when she returned. She'd done a decent job of repairing her makeup. Except for her puffy eyes, you'd never know she'd been crying her eyes out just a quarter of an hour ago.

My sister was thrilled when Isaac proposed playing cards. He introduced us to a game we had never heard of, and my sister was instantly intrigued. The game was called 'Knuckles.' The cards were played like seven-card stud except the first three cards were dealt face down and the last four face up. After each card was dealt, a player could fold. If they kept playing, they were charged points. Keeping the first card cost one point. Each card brought the total points to twice the previous card. If you stayed in for all seven cards, you were liable for 64 points. If someone folded, they were still responsible for the number of cards they had accepted.

The winner was the person with the best five-card poker hand. The losers were punished by having the edge of the deck of cards struck against their knuckles. The number of blows matched the number of points they'd accepted. The kicker was that the severity of the whacks depended on whether the loser cut a red or a black card. A red card brought harder strikes.

Isaac finished with a comment that his Dad claimed this version was all wrong except for the blows to the loser's knuckles. When his Dad was a kid growing up in the Bronx, knuckles was played like rummy and was nothing like the poker version currently popular in Queens. My friend said he didn't care about the version he was playing wasn't kosher since the whole point was to whack people's knuckles.

My sister said, "Well, either way administering the penalty sounds interesting, but how hard does the winner actually get to hit you?"

Isaac laughed and said, "It's like the game where you trade punches on your shoulder. People usually hit their opponent harder than they were hit the last time. Are you going to chicken out?"

"Hell no! I just wanted to be clear on the rules."

We sat on the thick carpet in front of the couch. Isaac and my sister rested their backs against the couch while I sat facing them with my back against a stuffed chair. We played a couple of rounds without penalties to get the hang of it. Basically, it was a simple game designed to get the players involved emotionally through giving and receiving pain. All of us were familiar with poker.

After the second practice hand, Anne said, "I've had enough. Let's play for real. I'm going to beat you guys so bad; your knuckles will be bleeding in no time."

The first few hands were uneventful. I think I got eight soft raps on my knuckles after the first hand. Anne gave Isaac four somewhat hard smacks the second hand, and she received thirty-two easy hits from me on the next one. The next hand Anne lost big time when she folded after the fifth card. My sister held out a shaky hand and received sixteen hard ones from Isaac. I noticed a tear in her eye as she gritted her teeth and took her punishment. After he finished, her look was fierce except for a tear running down her cheek. Her knuckles were a bright red.

Isaac looked at her and smirked. "Had enough? Maybe 'Go Fish' is more your game."

I had to suppress a laugh. Fortunately, Anne was staring daggers at Isaac and didn't see my reaction. My friend had expertly goaded my sister's competitive nature.

Anne said, "Shut up and deal."

I continued to play conservatively, and the worst I got was 8 hard smacks which hurt much more than I anticipated. I was a passive observer as Anne and Isaac traded victories since I generally folded early. Somehow for the next few hands, all our penalties were soft, and no one even bothered to administer the penalties. When Anne beat Isaac, she held nothing back when she gave him thirty-two hard smacks in revenge for bruising her delicate knuckles.

Isaac smirked as he said, "Is that the best you can do?"

The next hand, I dropped out early again, but Anne and Isaac both thought they had winning hands, and the round went all the way to the last card. Isaac was dealing, and I thought I saw my friend fumble as he dealt the final round of cards. My sister lost, and I heard her gasp when she cut the deck and got a hard penalty. Isaac grinned as he prepared to deliver sixty-four blows with the memory of the rough whacks he had just received from Anne fresh in his mind.

My sister held out her hand, and Isaac began administering her punishment. Isaac didn't hold back, and I winced with each strike of the deck against her knuckles. I'll give her credit. She was sobbing in pain, but she managed to take 27 sharp blows before she pulled back her hand and pressed her bleeding knuckles into her mouth. It took a couple of minutes for her to regain control. I wondered what was going through her head. I'd never seen her quit anything and knew her feelings about someone reneging on a bet.

"I can't take it anymore. Isn't there something else I can do for a penalty."

Isaac stared at the floor for a minute as he thought about alternative punishments.

"Well, I could give you the remaining blows by spanking your bare bottom."

My sister laughed through her tears. "Not going to happen, mister. Think of something else."

Isaac hardly hesitated before he said, "You could give me your top. If you win the next hand, you can buy it back."

All three of us were wearing shorts and lightweight tops. Isaac and I were wearing tee shirts with our baggy cargo shorts. Anne's shorts were tight-fitting and showed off her curvaceous ass very nicely. She was wearing a white polo shirt that had shown a hint of her nipples ever since Isaac turned up the air conditioner. We had all removed our shoes at the door and were wearing white socks. If the game was going to be changed to include strip forfeits, none of us had a lot of clothing to lose. Anne had one extra item since I could see the outline of the cotton yoga bra, I had watched her put on earlier after her bath.

I was startled when Anne said, "I'll not only win back my top but, in a few minutes, you'll be naked and begging for mercy."

She unbuttoned her cotton top and pulled it over her head. She threw the top in Isaac's face and yelled for him to deal. I tried not to stare at my sister's chest, but Isaac couldn't take his eyes off Anne's hard nipples that were pushing against the soft material of her lightweight yoga bra.

Over the next few hands, my sister won back her top only to lose it again three times. The third time she won a hand, she demanded Isaac's shirt instead of reclaiming hers. I think she was trying to unnerve Isaac, and at first, I thought it had worked. A few hands later, both Isaac and I were wearing only our boxers and socks. There seemed to be an unwritten rule that socks didn't count.

I thought my friend and I looked ridiculous. I don't know about him, but I felt embarrassed. My tall, athletic body is on the scrawny side, while Isaac is short and chubby. I was sporting an erection, and after a couple of futile attempts to adjust my boxers to hide it, I gave up. My sister's not so subtle glances at the prominent tent in my underwear only made me more nervous.

The next hand I dropped out early as was my habit. Anne and Isaac went to the final card, and once again, I saw something unusual in the way he dealt the cards. I couldn't prove it, but I was convinced the bastard was cheating. Once again, Isaac won and when Anne cut the deck, she'd drawn a hard penalty. Instead of buying his shorts back, he demanded my sister forfeit her shorts. Since Isaac and I had already lost our shorts, there was no way she could protest. She got to her feet and stuck out her tongue as she skimmed the tight shorts off her hips and dropped them to her feet. She kicked the shorts into Isaac's face, gave a little shimmy in her white bikini panties, and sat back down. It might have been my imagination, but I thought I saw a small wet spot in the crotch of her cotton underwear.

I was watching Isaac closer the next time he dealt and noticed more irregularities. Once again, my sister lost big, and Isaac demanded her sports bra. Anne shook her head.

Isaac stuck out his hand for his winnings and said, "Neither of us complained when we found out you were wearing an extra item of clothing. Technically, you should have forfeited the bra on general principles. In that case, I would now be demanding your cute little panties."

Anne said, "Not going to happen."

My eyes shifted from one to the other as they argued. My sister didn't have a leg to stand on, and she knew it. I was surprised when Isaac let her off the hook.

"OK, here's my final offer. The loser does a shot of tequila for every 32 penalty hits they owe. No one gets to do more than four shots in a row without removing an item of clothing. Sound fair?"

My sister laughed. "You are going down so hard it isn't even funny. You and my brother are newbs when it comes to drinking, and you're going up against the beer pong champion at state. Bring it on!"

Isaac smiled. "Since you owe me 64, you have to do two shots."

Anne said, "Since I weigh a lot less than you guys, I should only have to do half shots. That's the way we did it at the beer pong contests between men and women."

Isaac said, "OK, if you want to be a wimp."

Anne said, "It's only fair. "

Isaac begrudgingly accepted. We all decided to take a bathroom break while Isaac found his uncle's tequila, retrieved a saltshaker, and cut up a bowl of lemons. Anne tried to hide her surprise that Isaac knew the proper way to do tequila shots. Isaac and I got our own shot glass, but for some reason, Isaac gave my sister two shot glasses.

I watched in fascination as my sister did the two half-filled glasses quickly. I got excited about my cards during the next hand when my sister was dealing. I paid the price and did the first tequila shot of my life. Isaac lost the hand I dealt and downed his first shot of the night.

Isaac's next deal was painful for my sister, and she did two more half shots. The fourth half shot went down a little slower than the third. Anne had downed the equivalent of two full shots of 80 proof tequila in less than 15 minutes. I know I was feeling light-headed after my two shots and I outweighed my sister by forty pounds.

Isaac and I each did another shot during the next two deals. When it was Isaac's turn to deal again, the tension in the room increased. Anne seemed to be aware that Isaac was exceptionally lucky when he was dealing, and she stared at the deck intently for the whole hand. Maybe it was the two shots I'd done, or perhaps he didn't cheat, but I didn't see anything suspicious. Even so, I dropped out early. Anne didn't see anything to complain about either and was sure she had the winning hand until both revealed their cards. My sister reached for the tequila bottle, but Isaac blocked her hand.

"You already did your fourth shot. It's time to give up the bra, loser."

My sister glared at him, but finally grabbed the bottom of the flimsy garment and whipped it over her head. She threw her bra in Isaac's leering face with a laugh. I watched my sister's generous breasts jiggle delightfully. Other than porn videos, I'd never seen anyone's bare breasts besides my sister's. The big difference between when I spied on her perky breasts in the bathroom, and now was that I was close enough to lean forward and touch her nipples that were now hard and pointy. I couldn't remember ever seeing Anne's nipples so hard, and I felt my erection searching for the opening in my boxers. While I was occupied with my sister's lovely breasts, Isaac quickly folded up Anne's bra and shoved it under his butt. I realized he had no intention of letting my sister buy it back.

I was so distracted by my sister's luscious breasts the next two hands that I lost both. After my first loss, I did another two shots of tequila. After my second loss, my sister held out her hand and demanded my boxers. I was beet red when I yielded them to her. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but my sister rudely informed me that there was a rule forbidding anyone from covering themselves. I was shocked when my sister stared at my erection and licked her lips. If I had looked at Isaac, I would have noticed a self-satisfied grin covering his face from ear to ear.

Of course, my sister lost the next hand that was dealt by Isaac and downed her fifth and sixth shots. I don't think Anne noticed or even cared that Isaac had poured heavy 'half' shots. I realized it was the reason he had given her two glasses.

For the first time that night, Isaac lost two hands in a row. Now both he and I were naked, and my sister couldn't make up her mind, which erection to focus on. I was horrified to see a drop of precum hanging from the tip of my straining cock. I looked at my sister and saw her eyes were directed at my crotch. I glanced down at her pretty panties and noticed the wet spot had grown.

My sister groaned when once again, she lost a hand that Isaac dealt. Her hand was shaking as she downed her seventh and eighth shots in a little over an hour. This time, Isaac had filled her shot glasses to the top without her noticing. All the alcohol she had consumed was starting to have an effect. She leaned back against the front of the couch for a moment with her eyes closed. Her beautiful breasts rose and fell slowly with her breathing. The beer pong champion was feeling no pain.

Isaac said, "New rule. I don't want anyone getting sick so no one can do more than eight shots. Once you hit eight and lose all your clothes, you must do a forfeit chosen by the winner. Agreed?"

Anne opened her eyes and tried to focus them on my friend. I'm not sure my sweet intoxicated sister comprehended the new rule. She still seemed to believe she had a fair chance at winning. Her voice was a little slurred, but she hadn't lost her determination.

"Yes, indeed buddy boy. You are going down so hard, so hard."

I wondered what my sister meant since her eyes were fixed on Isaac's erection as she said, 'so hard.'

I think it was the last two shots that did my sister in. I dealt the next hand, and Anne lost to Isaac. He held out his hand for her bikini underwear. Anne raised her hips and struggled to push her panties down but failed miserably.

Isaac said, "Let me help."

My friend hooked his fingers in the sides of her underwear and skimmed them off her raised hips and slid them down her long tan legs. My sister's eyes were closed again, or she would have seen Isaac press the moist panties to his nose and inhale deeply. He tossed the panties in my face, and somehow, I managed to catch them. The aroma of my sister's aroused pussy was pure ambrosia.

My sister was sitting cross-legged with her hands covering her shaved pussy. I'm sure she was nervous because her legs were bouncing rapidly. I was about to remind her of the rules when Isaac protested.

"Anne, I think it was your rule that no one is allowed to cover themselves. You need to move your hand."

I was delighted when my sister moved her hands to her toned thighs. I had the best seat in the house, sitting across from my naked sister. A small hard nub protruded from the top of her swollen labia. The bare skin below her pussy was glistening as fluids leaked out of her vagina and ran down her ass cheeks. I could smell her arousal.

My sister dropped out early in the next two hands and sat back to watch us play. Isaac lost when I dealt, and I lost the hand when my sister dealt. Since we both cut a black card, we didn't waste time inflicting soft hits. The next hand, Anne got more and animated as each of her three hole cards were dealt by Isaac. I made a note to myself to warn her later about her complete lack of a poker face. Of course, she lost.

Anne glared at Isaac and said, "I don't know how you're doing it, but I think you're cheating."

Isaac held his hands out to the side and said, "Not on my life. Admit it. You lost fair and square. You can ask your brother. You're just trying to get out of your forfeit."

My sister looked at me for the back up I had promised on the way over to the Spenser's house.

"Well, James? I've seen you watching your friend intently while he deals. Don't tell me you haven't caught him cheating."

I love my sister dearly, but I was also ready and willing to let things get a bit crazier. I was thinking with my dick that was so hard I was afraid it would explode if I touched it. I was eager to learn what Isaac had in mind for a forfeit. Hell, my sister could always refuse.

I said, "I thought maybe he was cheating, but I've had an eye on him all night, and I haven't seen him cheat once. He's just lucky. I think he might be nervous or maybe he just needs some practice handling cards. He's not skilled enough to cheat."

My sister scowled at Isaac and said, "Fine! What's your damn forfeit."

My friend spoke while staring at his fingers, drawing lines in the thick carpet.

"Your forfeit is to masturbate to orgasm in front of us."

My sister's mouth was wide open in astonishment as she stared at Isaac for what seemed an eternity. I knew my friend had gone too far, way too far.

"You've got to be kidding. You want me to play with myself while you and my perverted little brother watch?"

"Yes, I do unless you want to renege on your bet."

Anne spit out her reply, "Just wait until you lose."

Anne leaned back against the couch and closed her eyes. For a moment, Isaac and I sat quietly and gazed at my sister's glistening pussy before she began skimming her fingertips up and down her moist slit. She pulled her feet up to her ass with the soles pressed together, and her suntanned thighs spread wide. Her other hand was playing with a hard nipple. She moaned as she slipped two fingers inside her vagina. She arched her back and pulled on her nipple. Her fingers moved faster in her vagina, and she rubbed the palm of her hand against her protruding clit.

My hand was on my hard cock slowly spreading a drop of precum over the head. I was breathing hard in time with my sister's gasps. The sharp odor of her sex filled my nostrils. She began rolling her hips as she thrust three delicate fingers deep into her dripping vagina. Her other hand gave her nipple a final twist before shooting down to find her clit. Both of her hands became a blur as she drove her hips up to meet her trembling fingers. Anne moaned, as her sweaty body began to shake. Her hips jerked a couple of times, and she let out a blood-curdling scream.

Isaac and I watched in awe. For me, it was a much more intense performance than the gentle orgasm she had managed after her relaxing bath. All I could do was stare at my amazing sister as her breathing slowly returned to normal.